Faeophobia: Spring Break Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you get other races to do your breeding for you." stated Cori.

"We like to keep the Pixie-Dust a secret; but I trust you girls."

"M-mm...Men..." gurgled Marina; only half hearing the pink pixie. Her Estrus was growing stronger; and her eyes focused upon the naked, rutting men like a lioness upon a gazelle. She had a look in those eyes that sailors down through the centuries would have cause to fear.

"Uhhm...sorry sweetie; but we'd better get while the getting's good. " Lisa tried to restrain the horny mermaid.

"What of the cold cruelty of the Laws of Man?" opined Morganna. "You know that we violate many of their onerous codes in our hasty flight."

"Yes...I...The humans make these Laws for a reason," whined Lily. "I worry about what will become of the Fae if humans think we have no respect for their silly little laws? What sort of future will exist for Lisa's pixie-spawn?"

"A SEXY ONE!" proclaimed Tulip the nymph. She had finished rapidly with the Janitor, and sported an almost imperceptible bulge below her navel; but Lily knew that bulge would soon grow. The young, pregnant nymph was well on her way to a second flower. She scampered past the elder fae, and began rubbing her nipples, until her first drops of milk appeared. Soon, the exhausted Officers of the Peace were filled with a new energy; as the spurts from Tulip's breasts restored their flagging endurance with the nurturing magic inherent in a nymph's bosom.

"Well.....let's let her worry about all these laws..." suggested Lisa. "I just hope she still remembers her legal training."

And so it was; amidst giggles, grunts, breaskmilk, and little pixies everywhere, the Fae left to resume their Spring Break.

**********

There was a phone call. The assembled women; naked and pregnant gazed quizzically at their mistress, the Elf Cecilia.

"Excellent; I'll be there immediately. Oh yes; No longer will they mock us, ridicule us for our natural, fairy lusts!" she all but shouted at the person on the other end. As abhorrent as it was; Cecilia would still need to wear clothing again. Sluts her race might be, but a naked elf still attracts more attention than an elf wearing almost anything. Though a pregnant elf did not. Gladly, her humans had surrendured their bank-accounts, and vehicles to her, so the travel would not be a problem. But for the humans, their troubles had just begun....

END PART THREE

Earlier, I said there would be only three parts to this lurid tale; I lied. Part 4 is forthcoming.