Fag Hag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amanya
Amanya
1 Followers

"Jess is dead I buried her today I don't know who you are but if you don't leave I'm going to call the cops. I don't know what game your playing young man but I don't find it funny at all it's in very poor taste."

I was in shock I didn't know how I was ever going to convince him it was me. I had no choice but to try. "Bast I swear it's me Jess ask me anything and I will prove it to you. I have nowhere else to go this is my home I have returned to you."

"Ok you want a question how is my dead wife back from the grave and more over how did she become a he." "I'll tell you but I don't know how much you will believe, it happened to me and I don't know if I believe it myself. But first before we start I have to know the babies are they alright?"

"Yes they are I've just come from the hospital sitting with them I should be able to bring them home in a couple of days."

"You don't know how happy I am to hear that they are ok thank you. Can we go have a sit in the kitchen I've had a rough couple of days and I'm not at full strength as of yet?" he nodded his consent and we headed to the kitchen where I told him the story of the lady in Haiti's on our honeymoon followed by the spell I did in the bathroom. I told him everything that happened since I woke up finishing with us sitting in the kitchen.

He was quiet as a mouse the whole time his face giving away nothing. As I brought my story to a close I waited for his response. He looked me in the eyes "I don't know why I believe you I don't know if it's my desire to have Jess back or what I'm feeling are real but I find myself wanting to believe you're crazy story. I feel your soul Jess I can see you in your eyes"

I had my husband back 4 beautifully babies and needless to say my sex life is now great I'm in the body I was meant to be in I'm happy and all is right with the world.

================THE END==============

Amanya
Amanya
1 Followers
12