Faggot Delivery Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So once I had to suck Nick's dick and swallow his cum and once I spanked nick's ass with a pong paddle till it was red and he couldn't sit down without wincing for a week and once Nick had to drink me and Chris' piss."

His hand moved to my ass and he ran a finger along my crack.

"And once Chris fucked me in the ass too, and he fucked me so hard I was crying," his finger was gently rubbing my hole.

"But when he finally came in me and I got up I realized I was rock hard," he stuck his finger deep in me, and started slowly fucking my hole making me whimper against him, "and when Chris was whining about blue balls and calling you a faggot, I thought about how hard I got when he fucked me." He pulled out then went back in with two and I moaned hard.

"And I thought bout how you told me how hard your boyfriend fucks you," he kept fingering me long and deep, "and how much you love getting fucked," he found my prostate and I bucked on his hand. He chuckled in my ear and kissed my cheek, "and then I thought about how bad I've wanted your ass myself." He started pressing my prostate like a button and I squirmed against him even while I couldn't think of anything but him saying he wanted my ass bad.

"So I figured if I couldn't have my best friend's ass, maybe my brother could," I felt him pull out then start pushing with another finger, "and I thought if you'd let my brother use your ass, maybe you'd let me" he pushed them in, and it was so hot feeling him stretching my hole, "and I wouldn't even have to ask."

He started finger fucking me. "And when I saw you take that thick dick like a champ" I couldn't help myself and started moaning so Jack pushed me on my stomach and put my face in a pillow and laid on my back, still fucking me, "and when I saw you lick that thick dick clean," he put his face on the back of my head and I could feel him rubbing against my long sweaty hair and hear him smelling me, "and drink his piss like his dick was a straw," he started rubbing my prostate again it felt like *I* was pissing now I was leaking so much pre, "I realized this dirty fucker's best friend was a dirty faggot," and he said it with that same disdain as when he had before but now I realized it wasn't contempt, it was just power and sex.

He pulled out of me and laid down on my back and held onto my arms softly as he whispered in my ear "you wanna know something else, Danny?"

I just grinded my ass against his dick, my face still in the pillow.

He reached back down to my ass, "Nothings ever turned me on half as much as feeling my bros' cum in your used, tight little ass," and I screamed half in pain half pleasure as he pushed four fingers into me (3 was my record then). He fucked me hard and he was just starting to slow down when I started feeling a pressure build up behind my balls and my dick felt like it could feel every fiber of the sheets as it rubbed against them from my pounding and then I was coming. I went straight like a board as I shot under me and when I was empty I went limp like a doll. Jack slowly pulled his hand out of me and laughed. He flipped me back over and I was in a daze but I swear I was in love with him when I saw that smile.

"I lied, bud," he said before he knelt down and licked some of my cum off my belly and then sucked my dick from base to tip. Then he wiped off the rest with the hand that had just been up my ass and brought it to my mouth. I opened up without thinking and he fucked my mouth with 4 fingers just like he had my ass. I sucked and licked the whole time. "nothing's turned me on half as much as feeling your hole squirm while you cum." He took out his hand and kissed me. We made out for probably 5 minutes and it was amazing. I could feel him rock hard again against my leg while he did, but after a couple minutes I realized I actually had to piss like a race horse. I tried to ignore it, but after a bit became too much and it was the first time I broke off from a kiss.

"What's wrong?" jack looked like I slapped him, probably worried I'd gotten bored or something.

"Uh, I kinda feel like I'm about to piss myself." That got his grin back and he looked over at Chris and Nick still passed out in the other bed before he moved between my legs.

"Don't tell either of them, ok?"

And I didn't say a word before he had my soft, spent dick in his mouth and I just let go. It didn't do much for me, but I did love that he was willing to do what I did to him. Soon as I was done he got off and came up with his mouth closed. When he kissed me he spit a good bit of piss into my mouth and then we kept making out like we had been, cept now he was between my legs and his dick was rubbing against my balls and leg.

After a bit he turned the lights out and it was pitch black again for the first time since Chris had come in the room. I had no idea what time it was but I knew it was late. But it was so hot feeling Jack in the dark and when I felt him moving his dick down to my ass I reached down and guided him in me. He fucked me a long time just in that position and we never stopped making out. When he came he moaned in my mouth. He stayed in me till his dick was soft and I was about to fall asleep before he slowly pulled out, snuggled behind me, and held me. I remembered Nick's snores for the first time in awhile, and kinda laughed as I fell asleep.

12