Failing Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hand withdrawn, my erection took its place, just rubbing back and forth along her slit, lightly rasping against her lips, which seemed to be reaching for it. If that's what they wanted, who I was I to deny them?

My hand was back between her legs, easing her lips apart and adjusting the position of my cock. A little push and I was making my way inside her, her lips closing back over me. Now she was looking at me directly, her eyes wide. I held her gaze while my cock moved a little deeper, now pressing against her natural protection. I paused at this point, a look of enquiry on my face. She bit her lip lightly, indecision plain. As she didn't speak I made the decision for her. I pressed a little harder.

She winced as she joined the cast of ex-virgins but made no comment. The indecision had faded, being replaced by resolution. I kept pressing forward, taking my time or, rather, giving her time to react to the strange intrusion. Slowly but surely my cock plunged into her, her passage making the adjustments required to handle me. One last push and I was firmly inside her, groins pressed together.

I didn't leap into immediate action. I held myself there, letting her get used to the feeling while I did other things. My attitude now was, what the hell, now I've started go for all you can get. I unbuttoned her blouse, brushing it open, lifting her bra up and over her breasts, letting them spill out to be seized by my willing hands.

With a pair of fine breasts in my hands I was more than ready to continue. I cupped her breasts, thumbs playing with her nipples, while I slowly pulled back, only to return with a nice firm stroke. She gasped when I came back into her, seeming to freeze slightly. Another stroke and a faint whimper. Things were happening to her and she wasn't sure how to handle it.

"When I come in, push to meet me," I breathed into her ear. "You'll find it comes naturally. Try it, you'll like it."

She glared at me with that last statement but the next time I drove in she moved to meet me, pushing forward firmly and a touch defiantly from the look on her face. The defiance quickly melted away as she became more intrigued about what we were doing. Taking her along carefully we soon had a nice rhythm going, groins slapping together with increasing enthusiasm.

The next few minutes were very entertaining. Silently entertaining on my part, but increasingly vocal on Helen's. She was giving off little sounds as we progressed. Shock at the start, replaced by surprised pleasure, carried over to eager pleasure, finishing up with muttered pleas for something more. I managed to hold her at that point for an extra minute or so, hearing a note of desperation creeping into her voice. She wanted what she wanted and she wanted it now, not helped at all by the fact that she didn't know what she wanted, just knew that there was something.

Seeing I was also putting something of a strain on myself I finally had to let go. I squeezed her breasts harder while at the same time driving in with more force and determination. She only lasted a few more strokes which was fortunate for me, as I was in the same position. She gave a gasp and climaxed, trying to scream as pleasure wracked her body, fortunately without the breath to actually vocalise her pleasure.

Being an art store room, we kept a variety of things to permit students to clean up after mucking around with paints and things. The same items are able to be used to clean up other messes, a fact that Helen took advantage of.

Helen seemed a lot less tense than she had earlier; downright smug, as a matter of fact.

"I told you I was psychic," she pointed out.

"You did," I conceded. "Does your psychic ability know when you're going to return your extra assignment? You still need the extra marks to pass, you know?"

She just flapped a hand at me, telling me I'd have the finished product before the week was out.

"That's fine. I suggest that you also do a little bit of work on other outstanding assignments. A couple of teachers are waiting for them. There are no other distractions stopping you from working on them, are there?"

She blushed and shook her head.

"If I have any more I'll tell you about them. Maybe you can help me work out what they mean."

I nodded agreeably. I still wasn't a hundred percent convinced of her visions. I suspected that her dreams had more to do with hormones than psychic ability. I'd just wait and see what she came up with.

12