Failing Bio-Chem

Story Info
Melissa has to find some way to pass, but will he let her?
4.3k words
4.61
42.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob M. Stumps
Professor; Bio-Chemistry
Department Head

He hardly even paid attention to the flaking gold lettering on his office door as he jiggled the keys until the lock finally gave up the ghost and let him in. His beat-up leather satchel hit the desk and his ass hit the chair, leaning back and rubbing at his temples to ward off the coming headache. He had only meant to rest a moment when a soft knock woke him. He cleared his throat, rubbed a hand through his hair and sat up a bit straighter, patting down a few stray papers on his cluttered desk.

"Come in," he called, cursing the university's 'open door' policy. If this was one more student explaining away a late paper because their great grandmother's seeing eye dog ran away -

The door pushed in slowly, as if the person on the other side would really rather be elsewhere. He blinked in mild surprise as she pushed her way into his office. Long, mahogany-colored hair fell over her shoulders and more than covered the healthy bit of cleavage her top revealed. Pity that he thought as she closed the door behind her, shutting them in together.

"Professor, I was hoping maybe we could discuss the grades you posted last night," she said, not meeting his gaze. He watched her as she wandered restlessly around his office, then he opened his satchel irritably.

"Melissa, if you'd actually turn in your assignments, you'd be passing my class," he quipped at her, annoyed. She sighed, fiddling with her hair nervously.

"I just don't have the time," she replied meekly. Jake had to work hard to keep his sarcasm to a minimum.

"Oh yes, you must be so busy between my moderate assignments and all of the drinking and boy-chasing you twenty-somethings obsess over," he drawled, adding some partially graded exams to his satchel to take home. She looked at him askance.

"No time for any of that, either," she retorted dryly, shifting her messenger bag on her hip.

"And yet you somehow have time to be standing in my office," he drawled. She glanced at the clock.

"Well...class starts in ten minutes. Look Mr. S, you know I know my shit better than any of these jokesters that waste your time in there. I can't afford to take this class again and let's be honest - I already know the material. I'm just asking for a chance to pass your class. I'd do anything to pass," she sighed, lacking the guile he'd heard from other female students, before. In spite of the innocence of her statement, he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at her open offer. She had the grace to look startled, as if anything of the sexual nature hadn't exactly occurred to her, but then she licked those full lips of hers and repeated herself.

"Literally - anything," she confirmed, her voice a bit lower than before. With permission granted, he let his eyes take a nice leisurely stroll down her body. She had to have either double D's or a pushup bra that needed a pay raise. She had a narrow waist he could span with his hands, and her hips were beautifully wide and curvy. Her legs weren't the long, willowy things of models, but they were shapely enough and her leggings revealed a tight ass he was simply dying to get into. Still, no matter how sweet the candy on the tray, it wasn't worth his career. He sat back down in his chair with a heavy sigh, running a hand through his hair.

"That is a...tempting offer, but no. You won't be fucking your way into an A," he remarked, waving his hand at the door so she would see herself out. How many of them had he turned down over the years! Melissa was wicked sharp on the uptake though, so she wasn't one of those dumb broads who would switch to a fashion major when the maths and sciences got too 'hard'.

"My dad's dying," she admitted quietly, before continuing. "He's been out of work for the last six months. I had already signed up full-time here and am working at least 60 hours a week trying to keep a roof over our heads," she countered. While Jake was actually somewhat impressed at her resolve, his expression did not change. She gave a self-deprecating chuckle and tossed her hair over her shoulder, giving him a blessedly clear view of her tits.

"Heavens help me, but I'd have fucked you even without the boost to my grade," she muttered, turning to leave. "See you in class, professor," she called over her shoulder, walking out of his office. With a curse, he rearranged himself and gave her a head start before going into the class.

Melissa took her regular seat in the second row, fuming. She had no idea why she'd said that to him. Sure, she'd thought he was pretty hot her first day and had been rather awkwardly shy around him ever since. She had never actually meant to fess up to the attraction, however. Her pulse was still racing as he sauntered into the classroom. As the class wore on, he treated her no differently, as if their little conversation had never happened. She couldn't bring herself to look at him as he handed her back her test paper from the previous class. She went over it as she always did, but something was stuck on the second page. As she unfolded the post-it, she glanced around to make sure no one else was close enough to read it.

Tonight. 8pm.
314 West Addison

Melissa checked over her reflection one final time in the rear view mirror. The clock on the dash of her old beater read 7:55. She couldn't believe she was actually going to go through with this. She was somewhat surprised at her complete lack of guilt about what she was getting ready to do. The only way she could rationalize it is that she wasn't actually cheating. She did know all the material. Just with everything going on outside of school, she really didn't have time for busy-work assignments. Shaking her head to get back into the game, she slicked on some clear lip gloss and smacked her lips together. She straightened her sweater-dress as she stepped out of her car, the V—cut accentuated by a steam-punk owl necklace that nestled in her cleavage. Her hair was mostly down, with just a small bit wrapped around into an elegant knot in the back to keep it out of her face. Black tights going into knee-high boots topped off her look, and while it was all purchased from Good Will, she thought she looked pretty good.

The butterflies finally showed up in her stomach as she walked up the path to the door, which had a storm door left open. She raised her hand to knock and heard the professor call out from inside.

"Come on in," he hollered, though he was nowhere in sight. Michelle hesitantly let herself in, glancing around.

"Back here," he called, and she did her best to follow his voice through the house. She wasn't exactly sure what she had expected, but she found herself in a perfectly ordinary living room. Well, ordinary except for the two humongous white boards on easels behind the couch. One was covered with various equations and problems, and the other was entirely blank. She paused, taking it all in. There was a lit fireplace in the seating area, and the room was open to the second floor. Jake stood facing the covered board, cuff links gone and sleeves rolled partially up, tie gone, with the top of his shirt unbuttoned and relaxed open. He was taller than her, and his normally meticulously groomed black hair had an attractive, slept-in sort of look going on with it. Michelle cleared her throat awkwardly, taking off her coat and draping it over her arm as the room was quite warm.

"So, I have a proposition for you," he said, turning around and crossing his arms over his chest as he regarded her. She paused, but then shrugged.

"There are quite a number of problems on the board behind me, above the level we've been doing in class. For every one you complete, you get a 100% homework grade to replace a 0," he started, measuring her response. She shrugged again, nodding. "Now, if you want to make things more interesting, with no effect on your grade whatsoever, for any question you get wrong, I get to remove something you're wearing," he challenged with a wry grin. Her lips shone as they moved into a smile and she stepped around him to stare at the boards. She turned to regard him after looking over the problems for a moment.

"You've got yourself a deal, and yeah, we're going to make it interesting," she said with a smile, now completely comfortable with the situation. Sleeping with the professor for a pass had still felt somewhat dirty, but now she was earning her grade and just having some fun on the side. This was her kind of party. She held her hand out and he smacked the dry erase marker into her hand. She tackled the first three problems without too much trouble, then decided to try one of the harder ones. She got it mostly sketched out, but one of the algorithms wasn't quite working. She chewed on her bottom lip as she considered it, then eventually moved forward with it, even though she was pretty sure she was going down the wrong avenue. She finally finished and stood back, staring at it unhappily.

"Wrong answer," he said, arms crossed over his chest as they had been the entire time she was working. He took the eraser to the board and wiped out the part she had done incorrectly, then grabbed a spare marker and solved it correctly. Michelle nodded as he worked, seeing exactly where she had gone wrong. She frowned when he went down on his knees, looking up at her.

"Your foot?" he asked with a wry grin, tapping his knee for her to put her foot there. She tilted her head, but acquiesced. Her boots had a zipper up the inside of the leg, and he put his hands at her ankle, sliding slowly up her leg until slightly above her knee, then slowly dragging the zipper down and loosening the boot. He slipped his hand inside, caressing her calf as he slipped the boot off her foot. She watched his every move, fascinated and more than a little turned on at the attention. He repeated the procedure on her other leg until she stood in her tights in his living room. Then he went right back to his leaning sit on the back of the couch and inclined his head towards the white board. She shook her head, trying to calm her heartbeat as it attempted to race away on her. She forced her brain to take over, tackling another two problems successfully before attempting another of the horrendously intimidating looking ones. She got completely stuck about half way through, this time having no idea how to proceed after having worked the problem as far as she could. She glanced over at him and shrugged, lost.

"Kind of unfair of me, as we haven't covered that law yet," he admitted, erasing her attempted solution on the board and turning to her again. She found herself biting her lower lip in anticipation and he again went down on both knees, running his hands up her legs and running up the insides of her thighs until he suddenly switched to the outside, reaching up under her sweater dress to squeeze her ass. He found the top of her tights and slowly began peeling them off her legs, moving them ever downward, fingers trailing over her bare skin and leaving little paths of fire in their wake. Her dress barely covered her ass and, without her tights, looked a bid indecent. That, or pretty damned sexy, depending on your viewpoint. Jake seemed to approve of the latter and returned to his seat on the back of the couch, again indicating the board. He fiddled around on his tablet for a bit while she worked on the next problem, and when she solved it correctly, he tapped 'send' on the screen. With a little beep, her phone went off.

"You may want to get that," he hinted with a smirk, not making any attempt to hide his stare as she bent over to retrieve her phone from her purse on the floor. Miles of skin and he could just see the barest curve of her ass peeking out from under that dress, which he couldn't wait to peel off of her. Michelle glanced at her phone and saw she had a new email. Glancing quizzically at him, she opened the email from the school, notifying her that new grades had been posted. She logged in and pulled up his class, and saw that five of her missed homework assignments had been changed from zeros to hundreds, bumping her grade up considerably. She had a B now, and was definitely passing. With midterms coming up and an easy A on a weighted test in her favor, she felt pretty comfortable with where she was at. She smiled at him, turning back to the board and starting on another easy problem. As she finished it, however, she deliberately changed a 6 to a 9 and glanced over at him, only to see he was no longer by the couch. His voice in her ear made her jump.

"You wouldn't be trying to sabotage our little deal here, now would you?" he asked, breathing against her neck and nibbling at her ear lobe. Her heart hammered in her chest at his proximity.

"Not at all," she murmured. "Honest mistake," she lied. He chuckled, low and throaty. His hands landed softly on her shoulders, traced down either side of her spine and he smiled as the chills raced through her. He pushed softly into the nerve center at the base of her spine that would light up all sorts of pleasure receptors and her surprised gasp made his cock throb. He slid along her hips until he reached the hem of her dress, then slowly slid it up, revealing first a pair of black lace panties, that tight ass he'd been lusting after all afternoon, and then further up, uncovering a matching lace bra. Bless it's little heart, but he could tell from the back of it that it had a front clasp, and wouldn't that make taking it off of her just that much more rewarding. He slipped the dress off over her head, holding her arms up as he ran his hands down the insides of her arms and swept all the way down to her hips, watching her skin break out in goose bumps.

With a satisfied smirk, he returned to his spot against the couch, able to see her hard nipples poking at the lace now that he wasn't strictly behind her anymore. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her and he caught her going all shy on him, so he gestured to the board once again to distract her. He'd done a lot of tutoring over the years, but this episode had to take the cake. He watched as she effortlessly plowed through another question, but then she hit the mother of all problems. Truth be told, the problem was a bit of a trap. He had been working on a complicated theory and once he got it to this point, he couldn't quite get it to go the rest of the way. He knew it was possible, but he was missing some element somewhere. She stared at it for a long while, capping the marker as she thought. She bit her lower lip again in that way that was simultaneously adorable and sexy as hell. He gave her a few more minutes, then approached the board again.

"Do you yield?" he asked smugly, moving her hair behind her shoulders so it couldn't hide her nipples from his sight. She sighed, frustrated, but nodded. He grinned and flipped the board over, yielding his hours of work that ended in the equation he had given her. She took a moment to look it all over and shook her head in awe.

"That's some pretty serious stuff right there," she commented, very interested in looking it over more seriously, just...not quite at this moment. He stepped well within her bubble, tilting her head up to meet his gaze.

"Yes, but I had to be certain to win my prize, you see," he said with a grin, hands skimming over her stomach and up to the front clasp of her bra. With a deft twist, the cups sprang apart freeing her breasts to his sight. He was a gentleman, however, and completely removed the garment first. When his eyes had drunk their fill and returned to her face, she was grinning triumphantly at him. Intrigued, he arched an eyebrow at her.

"What are you so smug about? You lost, after all," he teased, reaching up to flick at one of her nipples. She danced out of his reach coyly.

"Not quite," she said, flipping the board back over. "You're out of questions, and I'm not naked yet," she crowed, hands on her hips in triumph. He stalked back in after her, drawing her hips into his own and grinding his erection into her.

"Let's both pretend that there's more questions, and you willfully failed them, just as you did some of the others," he growled into her ear. Her throaty chuckle was his reward to that comment, and he decided she was getting entirely too cocky.

"I do believe, in fact, you owe me a favor for being so generous," he added as her phone pinged again. "Credit for the ones you intentionally failed," he explained, grinning at her. God bless her, but the woman could take a hint, sinking down onto her knees and going confidently for his fly. He groaned as she sprung him free from his slacks, enjoying the sight of her face below his cock, and she was crowding those beautiful, big titties together too. He almost wished for a photographic memory at that moment, but those thoughts were whipped right out of his head as she lifted him up, taking her tongue and giving him a good lick from his balls to the head of his cock, ending in a little flicking motion that drove him nuts. She followed that with sucking little kisses down the side, getting him nice and wet and teasing the hell out of him. She kept her eyes on him the whole time, real porn-star fashion, and as she sucked in just his head and then released it, she started playing with one of her nipples, rolling it between her fingers and moaning softly.

Slowly, she took him in her mouth, sliding up and down and going a little further down each time. He buried his hands in her hair and pulled her further onto him, and before he was really aware of what was going on, he was fully face fucking her, hitting deep into her throat with every thrust. She was taking him like a champ, and never even gagged or complained. If she kept this up, he wasn't going to last too long, but it almost felt too good to stop. He had every intent of pulling out when she shifted the slightest bit and he got even further down her throat, and he couldn't take it anymore, spilling his load down her throat. He pulled out then, spilling the rest of his cum on her face and her tits. She licked her lips and dragged the cum down onto her nipple, using it to play with herself. It was such a nice visual that he didn't go entirely soft, so he dragged her up on her feet and over in front of the fire, having seen her goose bumps return. He pushed her down onto the plush rug and she landed on her ass, legs apart and giving him one hell of a visual, lace stretched over a perfectly shaved pussy. He dragged his hands up the insides of her legs and made a show of taking them off of her, revealing her slick skin below. He tossed her legs open, staring at the moist pink place revealed to him.

"If that's how you say 'thank you', I'm going to have to do you a favor more often," he teased, reaching up to twist a nipple between his fingers, loving her sound as she moaned softly. With her spread out like this before him, firelight dancing across her skin, she was his for the taking. He simply had to decide how he wanted her first. He slid himself between her legs, cock resting on top of her pussy as he pinched one nipple, leaning down to suckle on the other, flicking it with his tongue. She squirmed a bit beneath him, moaning softly as he ground his cock against her clit as he moved. Slowly, he trailed kisses down her ribs, moving down her belly, and finally to that secret skin below. He nudged her thighs open wider with his arms and settled in, parting her lips with his hands and staring for a moment before taking an experimental lick, watching as her entire body shuddered. His grin was predatory as he dipped back down again, alternating long licks with short flicks, sexing her up. He sucked on her clit as he slid two fingers inside her, and she was so wet he didn't even need to lick them first. He started finger fucking her as he ate her out, the silky smoothness of his tongue contrasting with the rasp of his five o'clock shadow and bringing her right up to the brink. In a flash, he rotated his hand palm up and curved his fingers slightly, hitting her g-spot as he sucked hard on her clit. She cried out, hips bucking as she came, clenching on his fingers as she rode out the waves of bliss. As he prowled back up her body, the sexed out look on her face and her glassy eyes stroked his ego like little else could. He nipped at her nipples with his teeth, giving her only a few moments to recover.

12