Failing Upward Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
el_wing
el_wing
203 Followers

"Wal-Mart," he said, sniffing. "It was funny. We asked where the bathing suits were, and you know what one of the men in those red vests said? 'Go down the end of the isle then turn west.' Turn west! I think Wal-Mart is the only store in America where it's so large they give ordinal directions."

Now, Sid was avoiding. I dug my fingers into his back.

"You kept me from giving up," I murmured.

He hiccupped as I dabbed my lips on his. They were blue and chilled from the water and begged to be warmed.

"I thought of you, how you felt--" I continued, "your heat, your heart, your soul. I got away... I got away because of you."

I set the bottle on the dresser.

With a long look in his eyes, I moved my hands quietly down his back, to his waist, his hips. The swimming trucks stuck to his body, and I cleverly worked my fingers inside, freeing them from his clammy skin beneath. Oh, how I wanted to feel that skin next to mine and heat it properly.

He moaned.

This was all backwards. I was the one who always cried while he consoled. Now, I kissed his tears. I moaned and while he kissed me. Now, he cried out as I nipped at him.

My lips smiled against his neck.

Soon he would know everything there was in me. And I wanted it that way.

The sand on his legs stuck to his swim trunks. He stepped out of them-- milky white against his tanned back. My mouth tickled his earlobe then went to warm his lips again.

"These need to come off," he said to me, unzipping my jeans. They were so loose, they fell to floor. I hadn't realized just how much weight I'd lost. Not that I had much to lose before, but now I was painfully thin. My body was stark and pathetic next to Sid's. I was embarrassed to take off my shirt.

It was like he could see inside me. Well, maybe he could. He took my hands and pulled me to the bed, and as he tugged my shirt over my head he whispered in my ear, "You're beautiful. Fuck me."

His cool body and hot words sent a jolt through my cock. He pulled me down on top of him across the bed. I kissed the corner of his mouth, working down to his chest. I shimmied the length of him.

"You fucking tease," he groaned. "God, I love it." He reached under the pillow. "Here, you'll be needing this--" and he threw me the lube.

"You think of everything," I rasped. But I wasn't quite ready for it yet. First I needed to find out what Sid and sand tasted like together. I thought Sid was going to break apart.

"I'm going to come right away if you do that," he moaned.

I came up for air and said, "That's the whole point." Then I buried him down my throat again, bobbing my head up and down. Sid's hips spasmed into me, breaths coming in sharp aching gasps. He was right. It wouldn't take much. I wanted him to come. I knew I could make him come again with me inside him. But for now, I wanted the taste of his come in my mouth. I wanted him to see inside me like I saw inside him. I wasn't afraid anymore.

His thigh muscles went ridged, and his hands bunched in my hair. Then he came. I swallowed him, salty and sweet.

He pulled me up to his mouth-- Yes, I'll share with you what you are-- open mouthed and wanting.

My cock pulsed against his. Sid pushed up into me. As I kissed him, I began to feel and see the familiar fireworks. Light and sparks. Bits of thoughts and feelings from him. It washed through me-- the reason why he wanted me to fuck him. He was doing it for me. To give me some control after I'd been powerless. I couldn't deny I was afraid before.

And it wasn't that I didn't trust Sid. I did.

That he would think of me first, even now after I was such as ass, made me thank God he loved me and that I had him. He gave me the strength to push that living nightmare away. I opened myself. My soul, my heart and well, yeah, my mouth. Damn, if he didn't quit sucking my tongue like that, I was going to come right away, too.

I grabbed the lube next me and worked it over my cock. Sid smiled and admired my handy wrist action.

"Think I'm doing a good job?" I asked.

"I was going to ask if you needed any help, but you seem to be doing just fine all by yourself. Almost like you don't even need me..."

"Oh, but I do..." and I slipped two fingers from my free hand inside him, gently feeling his tight heat around them. "I need you. And I can't wait for you to see how much."

I watched his eyes as I removed my fingers and pushed the head of my cock against his opening. Amazing how the color changed within his eyes-- sometimes brown with gold-green flecks and now they were dark chestnut, pupils wide. How did he know this was what I needed? I felt the warmth rush from my cock to my face as I pushed past the ring of his anus. He moaned, eyes steady, never wavering from mine.

See in me. See all of me.

All the helplessness I felt, all the sadness fled from me. He saw. I moved inside him; he was clenched tight around more than just my cock. His arms pulled me into him, crushing me to him. His mouth searching for mine, my tongue slipping inside. He tasted like light and dew. His soul clenched-- bound to me, the force of my body, slamming into his. As his hands kneaded my ass, he begged for me to fill him deeper. Yes, he saw. He saw and felt my fears-- my hopeless agony as I was strapped to that bed, waiting. And I knew his. How as he looked into my eyes weeks ago in my arms, prone on the ground, life bleeding out of him.

But now we were safe. He knew how I wanted to keep us safe. Water that I wouldn't drink. Water that was not water. Only yards away.

He bit my neck, bringing us both back. To the bed. To our desire. And I thrust into him faster. The tempo increasing. So many sounds. The bed creaking. Seagulls crying. Sid's deep moaning. My own cries. As I reached for his cock to bring us both to climax, he pushed my hand away.

"Fuck me," he panted. "I want to feel your cock inside me. Just your cock. Make me come."

God, I could do this. He trusted that I could. I knew I could.

I pushed his knees up against my chest tight between us. I slowed myself. Moving in precise, deliberate strokes. There, my cock found the spot inside him. I smiled as his chest heaved with each aching thrust. It was working; he was whimpering beneath me. Just a few more strokes and--

"Hello?! Wesley?! Sid?!"

Fucking hell! That was Lynn! What was she doing here?!

"Shit," Sid swore. "I forgot..."

Well, understandable... we'd been pretty involved.

"Where are you both? What are you up to?" she sung out. I heard hushed voices downstairs.

"Lynn and Alan are both here," he said, his voice strangled as I thrust into him again.

Lynn and Alan were always interrupting something important...

"Hi! Be right down--" I choked out, hitting Sid's sweet spot one more time. "Kinda busy right now--"

I pushed his knees back harder into his chest. One-- Final-- Thrust.

That was it.

Sid was calling my name loud enough for Glenda and Peter to hear him down by the lake, let alone Lynn and Alan downstairs catching an ear-full.

I shook and came, collapsing on top of him, smearing his come between us.

God, it felt wonderful.

I heard laughing downstairs as my face pushed into the crook of his neck. I hummed. Well, I started to hum, then I began to sing love-sick non-sense into his ear.

My voice echoed off the walls up in our lofty bedroom, then after taking a deep breath of Sid's damp hair into my lungs, I exhaled, holding him close. No letting go this time.

Lynn and Alan would have to wait...

el_wing
el_wing
203 Followers