Failing Upward Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
el_wing
el_wing
203 Followers

He increased his tempo. I gave in. The whole act was quick. We didn't bother removing clothes. We slid down the wall to the floor. He pushed inside me in such a rush, I didn't notice where we were anymore. Time, place didn't matter-- all I understood was him-- his mouth sucking my neck until it burned, his hands holding my arms so tight they tingled. I clawed at his back, begging him to fuck me harder.

We came. It hadn't mattered that we were semi-dressed with come smeared on us both. I held his head as he sobbed into my neck, whispering how much he loved me.

I began to sing to him softly, not any melody I knew-- instead a new song came within me-- he sniffed and I held him.

Then I felt it on the other side of the door--the familiar void that was Shackleton. The door opened. I held Sid all the tighter; Sid shivered as he raised his head to see who came in.

Although the door was to my back, I could see Shackleton enter like I was seeing him through my own eyes. He was alone. The door slammed shut, and he stepped behind us with purpose. I turned to face him. The cold barrel of this gun met my temple.

"This is cozy," he muttered. The barrel drew a shivering trail from my temple to my mouth. The cold steel tugged at my bottom lip in an obscene caress.

"Don't reach for the gun," he said to Sid, "or I'll pull the trigger. I know he heals amazingly well, but I don't think even he could survive getting his head blown off at point blank range."

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Open your mouth," he ordered. I hesitated then opened as he pushed it inside. I could just as easily be Sid. I shut my eyes as I put my lips around the barrel. The metal bit into the roof of my mouth. "You have lips made for sucking cock," he said, staring down his eyes taking in my open fly and come smeared clothes. He held a test tube in his other hand. He inched that hand down, grazing my spent cock.

Sid stepped forward and the gun twisted. I gagged.

The door opened and in walked Deal with Frank in tow, his nose swollen.

"Mind if I observe?" Deal asked.

"Certainly," Shackleton said.

"It seems I may have been mistaken where the answer lies, not just in his blood," Shackleton explained. "You see the answer was always right here, between his legs and here in his brainstem. What I need now is a sample, and I see Sidney has helped to provide one." Taking his finger from his free hand, Shackleton scrapped a glob of come off my shirt into the test tube.

He pulled the gun out of my mouth and waved, motioning for Sid to step over. A bitter metallic taste lingered in my mouth.

"Of course I'll need more later, but this will due for now," he said, shoving me to the floor. He grabbed Sid by the hair, yanking him around then leveled the gun to his head.

"Leave him alone," I said, getting to my feet. "You got what you wanted."

"But I do need more," Shackleton smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"Him."

"No. You can't. You can have me."

"He's coming with me," Shackleton said. "Insurance. I'll keep him some place safe. You'll see him when ever it's necessary."

He began stroking Sid's cheek with the gun and I began shaking. Safe?

"This could prove to be very entertaining for me," Shackleton said, running the gun across Sid's lips.

Sid rolled his eyes, then bit Shackleton's finger.

"You little fuck!" He screamed, then slugged Sid in the head with the butt of his gun.

Deal stepped up between them, grabbing Sid's arm and twisting it.

"I'll take care of him," Deal said, pulling Sid away. "I don't want him damaged..."

Deal rushed out the door, dragging Sid.

Shackleton snapped the rubber stopper on the test tube, handing it to Frank. Shackleton nodded to him.

Frank wiped his nose on his sleeve, then left.

"Now it's just us," Shackleton said. "We can be straight with each other. I know you're not the Wes that was here before. You know I'm not the same handsome guy you first met. Tell me, what it's like when you jump?"

"It's nothing spectacular. Not much happens, but it's never the same..."

"We saw you earlier in this room with your boyfriend. It looked like you were transparent-- like a shadow. What does it feel like? What do you see? Do we look like shadows to you?"

"No."

"Now, now Wes. Remember, I have your playmate tucked away. You wouldn't want anything to happen to him? Be cooperative. I might even treat you nice."

"Nice? I rather you weren't."

"Answer."

I was silent. What choice did I have but to give him a taste?

"Most of the time I don't realize it's happening to me."

"Most of the time? How many times has it been?"

"Three or four."

"Which is it, three or four?"

"I haven't been keeping track."

"A man with a photographic memory can't remember-- enlighten me how that works..."

"It's easy if you don't recall who you are," I reached.

"You are suggesting you have no memory?"

"More like I have many memories-- so many that I can't trust them."

"You really shouldn't lie. You don't do it well. You know precisely where you've been, what you've seen. You've met me, Angela, that worm Deal. I see it in your eyes. Those eyes of yours don't hide much. Then there's Sidney. Ah, yes. You were awfully familiar a moment ago for a first encounter. Both of you fit together so well in such an awkward position. Not an act done well without practice. Very talented the both of you. I could sell that tape and make a profit, or better, I think I'll keep it for my personal vault."

He smiled and stepped closer. "No, you don't fool me. You remember everything. How close am I to the truth? You jump through doors in time, planes of reality? What is it?"

"Both, neither. How the fuck should I know?"

"Explain. Now."

I hesitated. The room was still, but there was a distinct vibration. I couldn't tell if it was real or not.

"It's not time travel," I said. "So forget trying to make yourself some all powerful being by going back and altering an event. You can't change history. You can't go back. I don't go through time. I guess I go through other planes of existence. That's just a guess though. There's no controlling what will happen. I can't. It's random. If you think that you can bend it for your own purposes, think again. It bends you."

I felt the vibration in my legs. Shit.

"Ah, but the experience. The curiosity. All the little unknowns make it all the more irresistible doesn't it Wes? But most of all, the experience has altered you more and more each time."

"Of course it's changed me. My life's been turned upside down."

"Still evading. You know exactly what I mean. You're not the same being physically. You're superior. Psychic."

We both looked at the chrome table next to me. The objects shook-- metal on metal rattled.

"If I'm so superior and psychic, what the hell am I doing here?"

"Look," he said, pointing to the table. "You don't understand. You don't have the intelligence to comprehend the limitless possibilities..."

"But you do?"

"Yes and also you're hindered in other respects..."

"How hindered?"

"You're distracted. You aren't alone."

"What?"

"I said, you aren't alone. You brought him with you. You're familiar. I've seen it before today. I've seen you both. You have the power to take another. I know what you are, and you're going to take me this time. I will learn. I will become like you."

He laughed.

"No way," I stepped back.

"I will be superior in all respects. Breaking lamps, moving objects? Nothing! You don't understand the possibilities... What I could do with your powers."

"There's no way I can take you. It's not possible."

"Sex. Arousal. I didn't need your sperm-- I just needed to be alone with you, with this sand," he pulled the bag from his pocket then a syringe from his lab coat. "It will happen. First I'll make you beg, then I'll make you come. You will take me." He stepped toward me and I took another step back. I opened my mouth to speak when the door opened. I was never so relieved to see Deal.

el_wing
el_wing
203 Followers