Failure is Not an Option Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
955 Followers

Channing stood and was enclosed in a silk robe by Willum, who proffered a cigar box and brandy. The wealthy man drank and smoked. "Congratulations, Dean. She's the best ever. You may consider the incident with Dougie closed. I'll have a check for the campus center messengered to your office Monday morning."

"Thank you, Brian." Now that Janice was no longer listening, he was using Channing's first name. The Dean set down the camera and relaxed, considering what he would inflict on the docile slut – and under what pretext – during their next session. But conducting sessions in his office had its limits. He knew he would use a large thick penis gag on her erotic mouth, so perfect for and talented at sucking cock. Of course, he would fill it with hot cum so she could hydrate herself while in bondage for a prolonged period.

Perhaps he would order her to his house this Friday evening and make it a permanent arrangement on weekends, keeping her clothed in the appropriate lingerie and bondage gear, of course. And granting her a stipend from the Entertainment Fund so she would attend to the Executive Committee during its quarterly meetings.

As he was driving the sleeping beauty back to her apartment, he opened the old trench coat of Willum's that they'd borrowed for her, exposing the naked body beneath, her tits, belly, mound and thighs riddled with crisscrossed marks and encrusted with drying fluids. He pushed her legs apart till her cum-flecked pussy was wantonly displayed. The harsh light flashing down on her from the street lights made her lax, prostrate form look deplorably, luridly licentious. He noticed how, even asleep, her dark sticky nipples and fleshy clit stood out so sluttily and conspicuously. Idly, he toyed with them.

An exciting idea occurred to the Dean. Perhaps her father and brother would like to visit town for the weekend? After all, it was a lovely destination, popular with tourists. Janice could give her relatives a tour of the sights on Saturday and even invite them for Saturday dinner at the Dean's place, followed by her as the entertainment. He wondered what their particular practices were with her, what hurtful instruments and degenerate techniques they'd developed over ten years with their voluptuous, insatiable and compliant daughter and sister. Perhaps they'd enjoy a triple penetration?

Yes, it was sounding better and better. Why not Thanksgiving weekend? First, he'd tell them how well he thought of Janice, how excitingly she was. . . performing at Kelten, how he had her career in mind, but that she'd committed certain infractions of school policy and how he sought their experience and wisdom in correcting her behavior. She'd be available to them in the discreet privacy of the Dean's beautiful home. He'd send them a pair of first-class tickets, book them into a suite at the best hotel and urge them to bring whatever disciplinary items they thought would keep her in line. Their punishment, under the Dean's supervision since she was on his staff, should be as harsh and as prolonged as they deemed necessary.

Of course, Janice would object strenuously to the entire plan. But he knew how deeply excited she'd be by imagining the overwhelming shame and utter depravity of such a shockingly perverted weekend. He would have to persuade her by adding weights to her nipple and labia clamps, so he could stretch them beyond their already protuberant length and convince her with fresh levels of suffering and release. If she cooperated fully for the three men, she'd be rewarded with a prize, perhaps replacing her cheap clunker car with that sporty ragtop that the Dean hardly ever drove anymore. He guessed she'd never been to France, so maybe they'd spend winter break together in France at the Chateau. She was sure to be a sensation there. Yes, there would be a wealth of possibilities. He smiled.

When Janice awoke late Sunday morning, it took her groggy mind several seconds to realize that she'd been tied up all night. The Dean had fastened her wrists together and each ankle was attached to a bedpost. He'd plugged her butt and deposited a fresh load of cum across her face, bondage harness, tits, belly and mound. Her fresh welts hurt all over, her tits ached and her labia were still red and swollen. The Dean had positioned her closet door so its full-length mirror reflected her ravaged and filthy body. Staring, without undoing the loose bonds on her wrists, she plunged two fingers into her twat and punished her sore clit with her thumb till she came, reliving all of the disgusting details of last night's brutal subjugation in explicit, drawn-out detail.

She wondered whether she would have another spoiled student to fail in the fall semester, a vindictive boy who also had a powerful, domineering and vengeful father. . . .

IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
955 Followers
12