Fair Exchange

Story Info
Solo masturbation goes mutual in a public place.
1.5k words
4.33
73k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bandelero
bandelero
13 Followers

As is the case with most boys (and as far as I can guess most girls), my first sexual experience was a solo one, i.e. masturbation. From the very first time I held my cock for anything other than to pee I was hooked on the sheer delight of orgasm, the building pressure in the brain (and in the balls) leading up to the cataclysmic release is a feeling I have never lost the desire for.

One way I have discovered to increase the pleasure is to masturbate surreptitiously in public. Typically I would go to a pub or club wearing a baggy pair of jeans that have had the front pockets strategically cut allowing me to carefully wank with my hand innocently seeming to be in my pocket. For obvious reasons masturbation in public like this has to be carried out with much greater discretion than if you are alone in the bedroom, bathroom or wherever. Instead of a full on cock-wrestling session, it has to be small, discreet movements that would barely show beneath baggy jeans. Typically I would just use two fingers and a thumb around the glans rubbing to and fro over the ridge. Last week I went to one of my favourite pubs that often has lots of gorgeous girls to act as suitable fantasies for my hobby.

I had selected one group of hot looking girls to serve as the centerpoint of my fantasy and I was imagining the one with long black hair to be lying back in her chair fingering her pussy. Picturing this scene I was happily wanking my cock under the cover of the table when I got a nasty shock. A woman I had not particularly noticed at a table just behind me had come up to the table I was sitting at and she said,

"Don't worry, I won't tell, but I do want to watch"...

My hand froze on my cock, which immediately began to shrink in alarm. She just smiled at me and said,

"No, honestly, don't stop, what you are doing really turns me on. Look."

As she said this she turned towards me and showed me that her hand was pressed between her legs rubbing at her pussy under a loose skirt. Seeing this immediately made my cock begin to wake up and take notice again and though my face was red as a beetroot I began to slowly carry on with my furtive wanking on my now rapidly swelling tool.

The difference was that I now turned slightly towards the woman so that she alone could see the small movements beneath my jeans. I could also see her hand pressed hard against herself under her skirt, similar small movements to the ones I was making showed in her slowly fluttering fingers.

She leaned towards me again and said,

"Let me feel it." and it was obvious from her breathing that she was about as close to coming as I was.

I said, "Reach into my other pocket."

Both of us were now maintaining a more or less continual surveillance for anyone taking any interest in us but we were just another couple in a fairly busy bar with the table we sat at hiding a multitude of sins.

She took her hand away from her pussy and skilfully reached into my pocket. I felt her cool slim fingers reaching down through the hole in my pocket. Her fingers were still slightly damp from her own ministrations. This felt so much more intense than my own hand doing it. She wiggled through my pubes and finally replaced my own hand round my cock, which was now absolutely rampant. She circled her fingers round it and just the feel of her cool hand on my cock was sheer joy.

As she rubbed her hand up the length of it I had to exert every ounce of control I had to stop myself shooting on her first rub.

I again glanced swiftly round to make sure we were still unobserved and as my glance came round to her I realised I didn't even know her name. Not wanting to spoil the moment by saying anything I instead reached out to grab my drink from the table. My hand was trembling slightly. She had sensed my urgency and her hand had stilled on my cock, just squeezing it lightly and very gently easing my foreskin back so she could lightly rub my glans with one of those fantastically cool fingers.

The gulp of beer I had swallowed and the brief respite she had given me enabled me to go off the boil. I hitched my hips forward a fraction pushing my cock up through her hand, giving her the signal to carry on. With practised ease her hand resumed its motion, slowly wanking and squeezing my cock with barley a movement showing outside my jeans to betray the glorious dance that was occurring inside them.

She edged a bit closer to me allowing her hand to reach down and fondle my aching balls, caressing up as if determined to milk the spunk from them. A few more strokes like this and I could feel my thighs begin to tremble and my cock seemed to swell even more. I put my glass back on the table and hunched forwards a little to give her more room in my jeans.

She knew I was going to come and her hand slid right to the end of my cock with just her fingertips working so that I could tell she was wanting to catch the spunk in her palm. The first spurt came out with a gush on her fingers and into my jeans.

She looked into my eyes as she continued to milk all the spunk out of my cock onto her hand. I had never had such a huge problem to not reveal what was happening, as I wanted to groan and shout out my ecstasy to the whole room. My cock must have spurted at least 5 or 6 times before the throbbing stopped and the last drops oozed onto her fingers. Her breath sighed out and as she gave my cock a final squeeze she began to bring her hand out.

"You can wipe it on my legs," I whispered, thinking that she would want to dispose of the mess on her hand. She gave me a wicked smile and instead of wiping my spunk off on my leg, brought her hand out of my pocket and allowed all the spunk she was holding to drip onto her own leg, then rubbed the rest of it on her legs beneath her skirt. Luckily the table hid this from view of the others in the pub.

"My turn now" She said and under the table I saw her hitch up her skirt at the front revealing that she had no panties on. Using the hand still slimy with my spunk she began to work her fingers in and around her hole, which was already wet with her own secretions. Sensing what she wanted from me I moved my hand carefully over to her pussy and while she frigged her clit I eased first 2, then when I found how wet and ready she was, 3 fingers into her.

In opposition to the feeling of her slim, cool fingers on my cock, I now felt the heat that she must have felt from me as my fingers wriggled inside her soaking pussy. I wanted to explore every fold and ridge of that beautifully soft flesh. Her own hand was touching mine and I could feel the way she was working her clit with slow, rhythmic rotations.

Though I wanted it to go on for hours, a few short minutes later I felt the first clenchings and trembles signifying the start of her orgasm. The wetness increased and then I felt the spasms begin, accompanied by a positive gush of warm, wet, sticky fluid. It seemed almost as much as I had shot out a few minutes before. Her orgasm went on and on with her pussy muscles clenching and releasing on my fingers while her sticky juices flowed onto my hand. The thing that amazed me more than anything was her self control. There was virtually no external sign to give away the fact that she was having a huge orgasm! I had thought that I was good at hiding my reactions but compared to this woman I was a complete novice.

All that I noticed was a tiny narrowing of the eyes as she started to come and she seemed to hold her breath through most of the spasms that gripped her only releasing a single small sigh at the end.

Finally with another sigh her spasms stopped completely and I took my hand away and completed the act by rubbing the gooey mess onto my own leg.

She took a small sip of her drink, then proffered a hand that still glistened slightly and said,

"I'm Sonia, very pleased to meet you, I wonder, do you come here often?"...

bandelero
bandelero
13 Followers