Fair Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come with us," Sunset said, "Something to eat would do you good."

She rose dripping, suddenly ravenously hungry. She was not surprised to find herself surrounded by deer. One nuzzled her and she changed and followed them bounding into the woods.

They came to a rocky clearing on a knob on the ridge overlooking the lake. There was a moon and fireflies flickered about. Human again, she sat on a rock, out of breath.

It was a very lovely spot. In one direction she looked out over the now dark lake, dotted with even darker islands. The horizon was a dull dying red beyond it. East of them was a shadowed valley and then a dark boil of higher mountains. Some of their gray peaks were still bright in the sun.

A girl, Midnight, she thought, though as they all but one had black hair and lovely thin near identical faces, she could not be sure in the dim light, handed her a bowl of blackberries and a bowl of blueberries and a dish of succulent tender leaves, like lettuce but not, mixed with small dewy mushrooms.

A quarter full bottle of sweet Boone's Farm sat perched on the trunk of a long fallen tree. A number of somewhat crushed cans of Budweiser and Miller all warm and only partially full were lined up beside the bottle. At first Eva thought she wouldn't, but when a can was pressed upon her she drank, frowned at the warm stale taste, but relaxed none the less.

She was feeling that this was not very filling fare, when there was a laugh and a call of "Girls! We're in luck!"

Three more of the black haired young women stepped from the woods. One carried a beer ball on her shoulder. The other two carried boxes of pizza. "That was so much fun!" said one of them, "We were crows goofing off in the evening air. We saw these kids partying in a field off an abandoned logging road. Poor things, they didn't stand a chance. Ursa Major made the fireflies down the road flash blue, red and white. Ursa Minor focused the moon so it shown upon them like a search light. I screamed like the burst of a siren and then shouted in a deep voice, 'You're all under arrest!' One of the kids yelled, 'Shit! it's the cops!' A couple of them ran, most stood frozen and abashed. The two Ursas took their beer ball and pizza, then we ran for it."

They all gathered hungrily around the feast.

"Are any of those veggie only?" Eva asked.

There was a silence and all eyes, there seemed now to be twelve, no fifteen girls in the circle, turned to her.

"You're a vegetarian?" a voice asked.

"Well, yes."

"Really?" said another. They stared at her like some kind of exotic creature.

"I'll have a look," said Dawn, "You're in luck. Cheese and mushroom."

A little later, Eva felt full and a little tipsy from the cheap beer. Though she was all aches and pains below the waist, still she didn't feel that bad.

"When will this dream end?" she asked, the question had never been far from her mind. "My Dad must think something's wrong with me I've been asleep so long. Or maybe it's just been an instant and he doesn't know?"

"Maybe he's dreaming too," Dawn murmured lazily, then with a little laugh, "He deserves it poor guy."

Dawn sat on the grass, her back to a rock and Eva once more rested comfortably, using Dawn as a chair. The others were darting about the clearing, laughing, catching fireflies and tangling them in each other's hair.

"So no boys before him," Dawn said.

"Nope," Eva said.

"And no girls?"

"Nope. No sex. Except sometimes in dreams like this. Well, none like this actually. Usually they're tame, my dreams, I'm like at a party with the boy I currently fancy and then we're like on a couch and then he gets on me and starts and I wake up all hot."

"But nothing in real life? You're strange."

"Once I'm a vet I'll have time."

"A vet?" Dawn laughed. She'd been kneading Eva's shoulders. Now one hand roamed further and gently twisted one of Eva's small breasts. "All nipple and no meat," Dawn whispered and pinched.

Eva pushed the hand away. "Why did you laugh when I said I was going to be a vet?"

"Well, who cares about animals, except as something to chase and eat? Who cares about anyone but family? One lives and one dies and the only thing that matters is having fun on the way."

One of the girls, April, ran up. Her black hair flickered with the fireflies and two more flashed between her legs, tangled in her pubic hair. She dropped on her knees, spread Eva's legs and put her face to Eva's sex. Too surprised to move, Eva felt a tongue probe about her then push in. She was suddenly hungry with excitement.

Both of Dawn's hands now cupped a breast. Another girl made her way leisurely over and knelt and pressed her mouth against Eva's. Eva smelled the girl's heat and sweat. The girl's tongue pushed in and Eva returned the favor. Eva got a lingering taste of pepperoni and she felt a longing for the pizzas of way back when, when she'd been in Junior High, before she'd given up meat.

Another girl was there. She grabbed the one kissing Eva and pulled her off and wrestled her into the grass where they lay writhing and twining.

Despite the excitement coursing through her, Eva would've liked to've watched, but Dawn shifted behind her and Eva was pulled about so she lay stretched on the grass. A rock bit up into her back and she squirmed about as Dawn straddled her. She watched as Dawn's lightly furred sex descended upon her. She raised her face and Dawn sighed with pleasure as Eva's tongue and lips went to work. Eva seemed to know just what to do, as if she'd done this countless times before, though of course, she knew she never had. She had never even had time for the education available over the Internet.

Her sex was left bare in the air for an instant. Eva moaned in frustration. Then Dawn leaned forward, lowered her head and began to lick.

She felt legs pushing between hers and her rump was lifted. She twisted her stomach, tipping Dawn, and she felt her ass rest on a smooth hot thigh. There was a confusion of unseen motion, and Dawn was displaced and something hot and wet pressed against her sex. She again felt Dawn's tongue as something butted up against her. She heard a groan and a moan and realized it was her sounds mingled with another's that she heard.

She managed to pull her head out from between Dawn's thighs and by craning her neck, she looked down with eyes wide with excitement.

The girl Sunset lay scissored up against her, cunt to cunt. Her bottom rested on one of Sunset's thighs. Sunset held her other leg high in the air so Dawn could get to their straining crotches.

Most of Sunset vanished as another girl pounced on her and they were surrounded in a scrum of bodies. Their sweating flesh gleamed in the moonlight.

Dawn muttered, "Get back to work there."

Eva eagerly ducked back between Dawn's fragrant thighs. Eva's breath was coming in staggering gasps. She could push her face up against her partner's for only seconds before she needed air. One of her hands kneaded Dawn's swinging breasts. The other reached up and around and probed at Dawn's asshole and cunt. She felt exhilarated at how good she was at this.

Dawn began to writhe and cry in pleasure. Eva began to buck, lost in a world of animal sensation. She waved her free leg about in the air. It collided with several soft objects. She clutched Dawn's round ass and pulled her cunt down hard upon her tongue and lips.

For some moments there was just the sound of crickets and locusts and the gasps and cries of the girls. The crickets and locusts turned out to have more staying power. Soon the girls lay about, exhausted, tangled together, silent.

"Up you get, lazybones," Dawn said, pulling Eva up. "Time for a game." The others shifted themselves so they were in a circle.

Dawn held up a length of plastic tubing with a phallus on either end. Eva did not need her strange extra set of memories to tell her what it was.

"Tug of war," Dawn said happily. "The one who loses gets chased and run to earth and pelted with -- January show our guest."

One of the grinning girls held up two buckets of paintball grenades.

Dawn bent forward and slipped one end of the plastic deep into her own cunt. She let it dangle lewdly between her legs. She swaggered in front of Eva. "For variety the other holes can be used, though if one girl can use her teeth and the other can't it's hardly fair. This way's my favorite. Go on stick it in."

With a tentative nervous laugh, Eva bent and took the free end where it knocked against Dawn's thighs. She put it against her entrance and pushed and twisted it in, rearing back and spreading her legs to ease its way up her tight passage.

"No hands of course," Dawn said. "Go."

Dawn thrust forward suddenly with her hips and Eva almost tripped and it almost ended there. She managed to keep her feet. They circled. The movement of the thing within her made her weak at the knees. The others circled them. Some called out encouragements to Dawn, others called, "Go Mom! You can do it Mom!"

Perhaps she was distracted by the strangeness of that, but when Dawn pulled back, though she tried to tighten her muscles around the phallus and step forward to stay with her opponent, the slick thing started to slide out.

Without thought, she changed and now there were two near identical women panting close to each other, connected by a lewd umbilical cord. She pushed with experienced hips and turned herself and clamped with muscles she hadn't known were there and Dawn's end slid out. The thing dangled like a snake between her thighs.

"Get her girls," she called with glee.

"Shit," Dawn shouted as she was hit. Lime green fluorescent paint flowed down an arm.

Something hit Eva painfully between the legs. A plastic grenade had struck her and florescent yellow paint ran down her leg. She was hit again on her left breast and green paint flowed down her chest. "Hey I won!" she yelled to general laughter.

She tackled the girl nearest her, grabbed the bucket of grenades and began throwing them wildly. There was more laughter and a general glowing melee ensued.

With their ammunition exhausted, they rose as one in a flock of wildly glowing tawdry doves. They flew swirling with Eva in the center to a forest pond. They cannonballed into the water and rose shouting and laughing. The paint flowed from the bodies and slicked on the surface. They gathered in the shallows and wrestled and rolled in the mud.

One of the girls stood suddenly. She shook her wet and muddy hair. She called, "Let's hunt! I'm in the mood to tree a bear and rend it where it hides! And when was the last time we brought down a moose? or tore a beaver from the safety of its lodge?"

There were general shouts of agreement. Eva felt a wave of fear and disgust, with a shiver she changed back to her own form.

Dawn called above the glee, "Sisters! Think of our guest! Let's stick to quieter fun and hunt another night."

Again they rose as a flock of birds and flew back up to the grassy knob. There they lay in a disorderly circle and finished off the beer ball then passed the cans till they were all empty as well.

Eva gazed up at the hazy moon and indistinct stars. She had a leg thrown lazily over Dawn and her head rested on another's shoulder.

Soon she noticed that the others were pairing up and drifting off together to wherever the ground seemed softest. She felt a sudden pang, she feared she would wind up with one of the merciless black haired girls.

With a little chuckle of derisive understanding, Dawn took Eva in her arms and she knew hours of bliss.

As the still hidden sun backlit the range of mountains to the east, Eva asked, "Why did this all happen to me?"

Dawn murmured, "For nothing, for fun, to kill the boredom of a summer's day."

"Kind'a mean," Eva sighed, then "I don't want this dream to end." She gazed drowsily as the deep reds in the east gave way by degrees to yellows. Soon she could no longer keep that long repelled lover, sleep, from having his ardent way with her.

------------------------------------

Later that morning, the tall man made his way through the woods, up the ridge and to the knob. He walked across the grass, by his sleeping daughters and stood where his wife lay.

She opened her eyes and looked up at him without expression. She was again herself. Her hair was longer than Dawn's but the same shade of red, her breasts were larger, but her form had the same hint of plumpness. Her face was much the same as Dawn's with a faint dusting of freckles. She had the merest hint of wrinkles at her eyes. Her skin was the same shade of milky white.

The man dropped a rabbit in the grass beside her.

"Sweet," she said.

"You'll burn if you stay out in the sun," he rumbled.

Without comment she picked up the rabbit and stood. He followed her to the shade at the edge of the hilltop. The sight of her ass and back swaying in front of him made his cock rise.

When she'd sat and shifted to lean comfortably back against a tree, she caught sight of him and said, "Forget it".

"What's gone wrong between us?" he asked, squatting beside her.

"It's Dawn," his wife said.

"So you are jealous."

"And you're an idiot to think that," she said. "You're mine and could never do anything to make me jealous. Dawn should be out in the world. At her age I was already with you and we had taken this land a decade before."

"She can go, I'm not stopping her."

"You are a complete idiot, she loves you."

"Don't worry about it," he said, taking a leg of the rabbit for himself. "These things always sort themselves out."

Then he went on complacently. "I had a good day yesterday. First I fucked one of the girls, which one I couldn't say, not Dawn so calm yourself. Then I fucked you with a human girl looking out your eyes, then I fucked the human girl with you looking out her eyes. I love fucking you. All in all a good day."

"You're an idiot and an asshole. You'll not be fucking me again anytime soon."

"No?"

"Well, maybe." she sighed as his hand cupped her between her legs.

------------------------------------

Eva woke when the sun worked its way through the trees and shown down into the ravine. She knew where she was from the sound of water. She opened her eyes and propped herself up on her elbows. She was naked. She nearly panicked, then she saw her t-shirt on one rock and her shorts under some roots.

Her dad's shirt lay on another rock.

Her dad himself lay not far off, still in dark shade, asleep still. His chest was bare, his shorts were a bit down revealing underpants and a good bit of his ass.

She felt relief at seeing him. She looked at him a lazy happy minute. Then she felt a rush of sick unease. What in hell had happened? How had it happened she was lying naked? Her memories were confused and impossible. She had to get her clothes on before he woke.

She sat and barely suppressed a groan of pain. Her legs ached like they'd been torn from their sockets. There were bruises on her arms and what she could see of her shoulders. She felt like someone had slugged her below the belt. Almost every bit of skin that could be was crisscrossed with scratches.

With a sudden sick curiosity she bent forward and examined herself. Sure enough, she was no longer intact. She stared at where her hymen had stretched and then turned and stared hard at her sleeping father.

She felt sick and hungry. She began to cry.

After a moment she shook her head to clear it. She crawled to where her t-shirt lay. She pulled it over her head. Pain flamed where it touched her scratches. It felt like her back had been scraped raw. She looked around for her underpants but they were nowhere to be seen. With her shorts on she felt better.

She knelt by the water and splashed her face.

Everything since the lunch and wine near a day before was confused and strange.

She heard a glad shout from behind. She turned and saw that her Dad was awake. "Oh Eva! how glad I am to see you. How glad I am to see you safe," he said.

"What happened here yesterday?" she asked coldly.

He looked, clearly at a loss. "I have no idea. It must've been heat exhaustion. We drank that wine and went a little mad. I got lost in the woods."

She stared at him. She realized she was idly scratching her arm at the elbow. She looked and groaned, "That's the limit! Poison ivy!"

Then she said, "Did we have sex, Dad? Did you rape me?"

"Jesus Christ," he exclaimed, "I never, Jesus, I never would. Not even... No, heaven's no."

She stared at him grimly. In truth her memories were wild and scattered. Mostly of a frightening grim giant of a man and a sweet red haired girl and of sex and sex and sex. She flushed. But, she also thought she could remember her Dad's face close to hers. Yes. She remembered him pressing her hard against a tree. She felt sick and tired.

"Let's go," she said.

Silent, she watched as he pulled on his socks and worked his feet painfully into his boots. Her flipflops were no problem but just putting weight on her feet made her wince.

Working up the steep slope was difficult for her, her Dad put his arm on her to help and though she shrank from him, she had to accept the help or not make it up.

As they started down the trail they heard the sound of laughter and feet. Both stopped and stared worriedly down the trail.

Seven teenagers came running into view. Five guys and two girls. One or two said "Hi" and "Hey" as they passed. The kids rushed down into the ravine, scrambled up the rocks to the ledge, guys first, and jumped enthusiastically into the pool.

Eva watched them for a moment, then without a word to her Dad limped down the trail.

------------------------------------

Ten months later, in May, by herself, Eva again walked the five miles. It wasn't hot. The stream was high from recent rain and where the trail crossed it it was more than a bit exciting.

She wore a jacket against the chill and jeans and tennis shoes and a Snugli front carrier. From the small wrapped item in the carrier, there sometimes came a thin fretful cry.

She worked her way down the steps into the ravine and stood well back from the rushing stream. Even if the air had been roasting, there'd've been no swimming in its race. She stood a moment and looked around. She had been so sure. A few moments later she sighed, dejected. "I must be crazy. It was nothing but a dream. Could be nothing else."

She turned and looked up, back at the rock that overlooked the ravine. A line of gray wolves looked down at her, their eyes dark and expressionless.

Then they were six women, five black haired and one auburn, dressed much as Eva, jackets and jeans. They trooped down the trail.

"Hey," said Dawn.

Eva took the infant from the carrier. It started to scream. "Will you take her?" Eva asked, "She won't eat and she won't sleep. She weighs less than she did when she was born. They've done MRIs and CAT scans and filled her with drugs that've made her sicker and now they want to do exploratory surgery on a child half the size of a cat."

"I know very well what's wrong," Eva added, "Will you take her?"

Dawn was silent.

Eva went on, "I've spent most of the year thinking, well, trying to convince myself that my dad is the father. That he raped me. Anything else is crazy."

"Your dad would never do anything to hurt you."

"Will you take her?" Eva repeated.

"What will happen to you?"

"They'll throw me in jail. For abandoning my child in the woods. For murder. Will you take her?"

"You're quite brave," Dawn said.

"Fuck that. Will you take her?"

"You may be in luck," Dawn said, then called "Sunset!"

Another sister appeared and trotted down the steep path without a care for the bundle she carried. The jostling caused a second thin hopeless crying to join the first.

"Mine," Dawn said, "And you're one of her several Aunts. We had no way to find you. If you hadn't come we'd've had to leave her outside the hospital in Greenfield. The consequences for us would not have been so harsh. Shall we swap?"