Fair Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I made the mistake of thinking this was her price for saving our marriage. But it gradually dawned on me that that wasn't really what this was about. It was more complex than that - not unconnected with the needs she had sated to some extent with Liz that night but also not unconnected with the carnal desire to have a largely built pounding her. What surprised me was the realisation that I actually wanted this too! Something inside me wanted to give her that. It wasn't guilt. It wasn't payback. It was the incredibly horny thought of watching my wife fuck another man. I imagined she's have one or maybe two of them, and would then not follow through with the rest of her plan. It didn't bother me. I realized I was OK with the thought of experiencing for myself what it must have been like for Steve - but this time in the full knowledge of what was happening.

But this was to underestimate the scale of Jo's ambitions. She wasn't intending to have one guy at a time spread over a period of weeks. Ideally, she would have had all fifteen players in one huge fuck fest, but in the end she settled for five at a time over three consecutive weekends. This was her price for continuing with the façade of our marriage. I agreed. What else could I do?

Strangely, we found we could get on during the three weeks of planning that followed this. I have always been the practical one, so under the pretence of wanting the get the whole thing over as quick as possible, I sat down and drafted a possible plan of action for her. I didn't tell her this but deep down, in a place in my soul I had never uncovered, the thought of watching my wife get banged by five guys she didn't even know was hugely exciting. I found many times during the days following I was breaking off from what I was doing to whack off in the bathroom fantasizing about what this was going to look like.

Early on I dismissed any thought of getting my actual teams involved. Rugby, for all its image, is a gentleman's game and I doubted I could get fifteen guys from the club I was a member of to actually go through with this and then ever face me again. I even dismissed the idea of going to other clubs. In the end I picked fifteen guys from dating sites who looked the part. I went under cover using my wife's photo. A few guys on the site suspected I wasn't who I was pretending to be - who, after all, can really pull off pretending to be a chick? A few demanded I went on cam live so they could see I was really Jo. I just ignored them. It wasn't hard to find fifteen reasonably fit looking guys within an hour or so's drive who were willing to fuck my wife as part of a five-man gang bang team. In the end I actually had to think about which two to leave out from my final shortlist of seventeen.

I don't suppose Jo would have cared either way had I told her these weren't actually rugby players from my club, but it was important to maintain the fantasy so we kept up the pretence in our conversations. Then one night we were folding laundry in what had become her room and I found myself staying later and talking. The spare room was just ten feet down the hallway but she said nothing when I slid in beside her and we carried on talking. "Come on." She said suddenly, "Tell me about my fifteen hunks. I want to drift off to sleep feeling horny."

I started telling her what I imagined they'd do to her, stressing all the things I knew she liked - tongues rimming her ass, fingers caressing her clit, hot semen squirting into her face, hair, neck and mouth. She moaned and started rubbing herself. Under the covers. I knew I might never get another chance so I moved onto her and she didn't push me off. I go to push my dick all the way into her and feel her cum very quickly. For the first time, However, I went soft before cumming. I realized, this had to be the way it was going to be. The next fifteen men who were going to cum inside my wife's cunt were going to be complete strangers. She wanted that. And now, I did too.

To be continued...

12