Fair Game Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't hear you!" I taunted, "Tell me that you want me to fuck your sweet pussy with my big fat cock, Bitch!"

"Yes." She gasped, or was it a sob? "Yes, I want you to fuck me."

"That's better", I said with an evil grin. I positioned my throbbing prick at her sweet hole, and with a single thrust, buried myself balls deep in perhaps the tightest pussy of my distinguished career as a fornicator. Angie let out a high pitched squeal. Well, she wanted rough, she got rough!

Holding onto Angie's slim hips for dear life, I fucked her furiously from behind, my cum-heavy balls slapping against her clit with each feverish thrust. It didn't take long before the old boy was ready to burst. In an amazing flash of lucidity, considering the circumstances, I realized that I didn't know if she was using birth control. I knew I wasn't, and as much as I wanted to flood this incredible snatch with my juice, I wasn't ready for fatherhood. Looking down, her sweet, puckered nether-hole winked invitingly. Well, she did say "anything"! I pulled out of her pussy and used my dick as a paintbrush, coating Angie's back door with the juice flowing from her sopping cunt. As Angie turned her head to see what I was up to, I spread her ass cheeks wide, positioned my engorged prick at her rear opening, and pressed forward. As the head of my dick intruded past the rubbery sphincter, Angie let out a strangled groan. Pain or pleasure, I couldn't tell, nor did I much care. Slapping both palms down hard on her upturned, violated ass, I began pumping deeper and deeper Angie's impossibly tight, hot hole. It only took a few strokes before my balls boiled over, sending my hot spunk flooding into her chocolate channel in a shuddering orgasm that seemed to last forever.

As my lusty spasms subsided, and my vision cleared, I saw Angie, her face buried in the crumpled sheets, shuddering in the throes of her own orgasm. I pulled out of her and sat back on the bed, watching my jism ooze out of her bung hole, dribbling down over her puffy, red pussy, before dripping onto the sheet to join the stains of prior romantic encounters. Angie remained in her prostrate position until her quaking subsided, and her breathing returned to normal. Reaching back, she removed her ruined panties, which were dangling from her left leg, and used the scarp of material to wipe our co-mingled juices from her crotch. Then she sat up and bean readjusting her clothing, looking annoyed at the missing button on her shirt. "You OK?" I asked.

"Sure", she replied unconvincingly. An uneasy silence followed us as we walked back to my car and began the drive home.

"Well?" I said at last.

"Well what?"

"Don't you want to know who was in the video?"

"Hmm? Oh, yeah." Angie said, "Who is it?"

"Well, I hope you won't be too disappointed, but I don't know. It really was just copied from a porn tape". Angie gave me an incredulous look. She obviously didn't believe me. But there was no way I was going to jeopardize my setup with my sex slaves by telling her the truth.

"Doesn't really matter." She said with a mischievous smile, "I wasn't all that interested in the video. I just wanted to get you up to the observatory."

"Jeez, Angie," I laughed, "You didn't have to go through all that. A simple 'Wanna fuck?' would have done it."

"I'm sure." She replied, "But I didn't want you to think I was a slut or anything."

I pulled the car into Angie's driveway and killed the engine. "Can I see you again?" I asked. "Oh yes." She said, again with that sexy look of mischief in her smile, "I'm, sure we'll see each other again real soon. She gathered up her books and walked into the house. As I watched that delectable ass twitch away under her short, plaid skirt, I thought "That is one strange girl. A great fuck, but definitely strange."

To Be Continued...

12