Fair Trade Value: Her Side

Story Info
Trish agrees to Mike's price for the Chevelle.
5.5k words
4.09
113.9k
17
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a normal Saturday night neighborhood gathering, Bev and Mike next door, Steve and Loni from down the street, Tina and Tim and Randy and I. Bev and Mike's daughter Mandy had baby-sitting duties for the under ten crowd downstairs in the family room while we grown-ups sat out on Bev and Mike's new deck enjoying the fading twilight and after-dinner drinks.

"So let me get this straight," Bev paused to light a cigarette. "Randy sold you for a mere $1100.00?"

"Hell, let me write you a check then." Tim teased, reaching into his back pocket.

"Hey, it was a dream." Randy held up his hands defensively. "Is it my fault she fell asleep watchingIndecent Proposal?"

"All I remember is that I was so pissed at him. I mean, hell, I give blow jobs that are worth more than that." I took a sip of my wine and made a face at Randy before continuing with my story. "And it was to this old geezer that I was supposed to literally fuck to death. I mean, he and his wife are handing me their social security checks and everything." Everyone around the table laughed heartily as I retold the dream I had had earlier in the week.

"Was he any good?" Tina asked curiously.

I rolled my eyes. "I dunno. Mercifully I woke up before anything happened. But the pile of straps and harnesses on the bed didn't bode well for the evening."

"You know, I always figured the problem with that movie was that they were newlyweds." Loni commented, snagging a potato chip from the bowl in front of her. "I mean, don't get me wrong, but Steve and I have been married long enough that if somebody offered one million dollars for a night with me I'd gladly fuck my way to a better zip code."

"Works for me." Steve looked over at his wife and nodded laughingly. "My half of that would certainly be more than enough for greens fees at all the best country clubs."

"What do you mean 'your half?'" Loni asked indignantly, brandishing her chip at him threateningly. "I'm the one doing all the work here."

"Didn't we say something like 'for richer or poorer' when we got married?" Steve returned, reaching for the chip in her hand and putting it in his mouth before she took an eye out with it.

"Not my vows, Honey." Loni assured him playfully. "I'm pretty sure the only thing I agreed to is not kicking you out on your sorry ass out when you opted to go golfing instead of going to my family reunion."

"It was a work thing." Steve defended. "Sheesh, you are never gonna let me live that down, are you?"

"Not in this lifetime." Loni promised, fishing another chip out of the bowl and biting down on it sharply.

"So, how much would you do it for?" Mike asked, taking a swig of his beer and watching me closely.

I shrugged, having not really given it much thought beyond knowing that I was worth far more than $1100.00. "I dunno. What are you offering?" I teased playfully.

"How about the Chevelle?" Mike asked, casually leaning back in his seat.

That caught Randy's attention. He had not-so-secretly coveted Mike's 1967 Chevelle SS since he had finished restoring it three years ago. "You'd be willing to trade the Chevelle for a night with Trish?" He asked with entirely too much interest for my liking.

"I might." Mike's eyes ran slowly over my body and I could almost feel his intimate perusal.

I squirmed a little in my seat. Damn but that man had the sexiest stare imaginable. "Uhm, don't you think Bev might mind just a little?"

Bev blew a smoke ring into the night, shrugging off the question. "Nah…we've been married long enough too."

Randy looked at me hopefully. "Aw Honey, it'd be for the Chevelle. It has a 396 Big Block…" Randy stated wistfully. "Hell, I'd fuck him for that."

Yup. My husband had lost his mind. In my dream world he was willing to sell me for a paltry $1100, and in the real world it was even worse. All he wanted was a stupid car. I considered my options for a moment, deciding whether to plead righteous indignation or turn his own argument against him. "Well, it really would all depend." I opted for turning the tables.

"On?" Mike asked, watching me closely.

"On what you have under the hood." I told Mike with a playful wink.

"Oh no need to worry about that, Trish." Bev assured me nonchalantly. "Mike makes that 396 Big Block look like a lawn mower engine." And why was his wife encouraging this?

Mike stood up and smiled wickedly at me. "Want to take a look under the hood?"

The cat-calls abounded. What the hell was going on? It wasn't like we were all drunk off our asses. But here was Mike willing to trade his car for a night with me. Okay. Fine. If they could play, so could I. I stood up and crooked my finger for Mike to follow me into the house, putting a little extra shimmy into my walk as I went.

"So we stay in here for a few minutes and let them think I'm checking out your dick, right?" I nonchalantly asked over my shoulder as I headed for the bottle of wine across the room.

Mike was right behind me, cornering me against the counter. "Come on Trish, haven't you ever fantasized about us? Even just a little?" He braced his hands on either side of me, preventing my escape.

"This is insane." I defended, turning to face him. "We're all gonna wake up in the morning and wonder what the fuck we were thinking."

"That's not an answer." Mike moved close enough and I could feel the desire rolling off of him in waves.

"Oh come on…like you'd really trade the Chevelle." I protested, clinging to the hope that this was all just some stupid game.

"I'm done with it and ready to move on to something else." His hands slid onto my hips and he gently pulled me against his ohmigod massive hard-on. "And I have wanted to fuck you for such a long time."

"You have?" I asked a little breathlessly. This was not the type of conversation I was used to having with my neighbors.

"Uh-huh." Mike slowly rubbed that beautiful hard-on against my pelvis, his mouth mere inches above mine. "Bev knows it too."

Bev knew too? I goggled at him. Wasn't that the sort of thing you kept from your spouse? Then again, my husband was willing to trade one night with me for a car. "But you put a lot of work into that car." And Mike seemed willing to pay it. He certainly felt willing enough.

"Trish, I put a lot of work into everything I do." Mike promised, his mouth covering mine in a searing lip lock.

It had been a long time since I had intimately kissed anyone besides Randy and I had forgotten how delicious that first exploration could be…especially if the guy knew how to kiss, which Mike most assuredly did. "I don't know if I'm worth a car though." I protested when he finally came up for air.

Mike's hands slid up under my top and over my bra, slowly cupping my breasts. "Oh yeah. You're more than worth it."

Having made my decision I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close for another red-hot kiss. "You know, every time you see that car pull out of my driveway you're going to regret giving it up for just one night of sex." I gave him one last chance to bail out, hoping like hell he wouldn't take it.

"Not a chance." Mike slowly thrust against me and, even though we were both fully clothed, I could feel a major orgasm very close at hand. "Hell, every time I see that car all I'll think about is howhotit was fucking you all night."

Somehow I knew this was wrong on so many different levels, but ohmigod how I wanted to fuck Mike right about now. "Where?" I asked, tugging at the fly of his jeans so that I could touch him. Nothing else seemed to matter anymore except that I feel his cock.

Mike considered the question for a moment. "Your house. All the kids are here now and I don't want to wait." His mouth crushed mine again and I knew without a doubt that there would be a black '67 Chevelle parked in my driveway sometime in the very near future.

"Perfect." I finally got my hand into his pants and wrapped my fingers around his staff. Hell, he felt even better flesh-to-flesh. I needed to get him to my house and nakedfast. "Let's go."

"Don't you think we should tell them it's a deal?" He asked, thrusting up into my hand anyway.

"They'll figure it out." Reluctantly I withdrew my hand from his jeans, deciding that maybe it wouldn't be best to run across the front yard with his dick in my hand. Good thing, too, because he had barely finished re-fastening his pants when Mandy showed up in the doorway.

"Hey, the twins want more hot dogs." She explained, thankfully oblivious to the undercurrents between her father and me.

"In the crisper drawer." Mike told her, leading me toward the front door.

"You may want to check with Tina and see if it's okay for them to eat more tonight." I suggested, ever the mom.

"Where are you guys going?" Mandy asked, realizing that we were heading away from the party.

'To a party of our own.' I thought desperately, wanting only to get Mike over to my house, out of his jeans and into me. "Uhm, I have something I need to show your father at home." I explained vaguely.

Mike chuckled softly, his hand on the small of my back rubbing in random circles and driving me to distraction.

"Cool." Mandy said, already headed toward the sliding doors in back.

"Hey, tell Mom that Trish said 'okay,' would ya?" Mike added before pushing open the front door.

"Yeah. Whatever." The teenager mumbled, her focus once more on the hot dogs for Tim and Tina's four-year-old boys.

"Oh you are bad." I teased, following him willingly across our front lawns and to my doorstep.

"On the contrary." Mike assured me, his hand curving over my ass when I pulled to a stop next to him at the front door. "I'm about to show you that I'm very, very good."

I had never been unfaithful to Randy but for me tonight with Mike wasn't like cheating. No, it was more like winning unlimited one-night access to the best roller coaster at the amusement park. I knew the thrill wouldn't last forever, but I still couldn't wait to climb aboard.

I fumbled for the key in my pocket, suddenly unable to manage simple tasks like unlocking a door or entering a room. Fortunately Mike was there to guide me, gently turning the key in the lock and helping me over the threshold. "Not the master bedroom." I blurted suddenly, watching the front door swing closed and having a momentary lapse of reason.

"Of course not." Mike agreed, leading me toward the basement stairs. "You have a spare room downstairs though, don't you?"

He knew damned well that we did, especially since he had helped Randy carry the new queen-sized bed downstairs only a few weeks earlier. "Well, this isn't quite how I imagined the mattress being used the first time though."

"You mean you and Randy haven't already christened it?" Mike teased, stopping in the middle of the stairway to touch me again. "The entire time I was helping him bring it down I was imaging you lying sprawled across the mattress, your hair fanned out against it, your naked body gleaming in sweat as you writhed on top of it."

"You were?" I gasped when his hands parted my blouse and caressed the black lace covering my breasts

Mike pulled me close and kissed me again. Hard. "Something like that anyway."

"Then why are we still standing here on the stairs?" I asked, rubbing my breasts against him.

"I have absolutely no idea." Mike tugged me down into the dark basement and past Randy's elaborate entertainment center to the guest bedroom we kept at the ready for his mother. Oh no, I definitely was not going to think about my mother-in-law at a time like this. Tonight was all about me and Mike. And Randy's getting his Chevelle too. Couldn't forget the whole reason this was about to happen, right?

"And you're sure Bev's gonna be cool with this?" I hesitated one last time. After all Bev was my friend. I'd have to face her tomorrow morning when we both went out to collect our Sunday papers at the end of the driveway.

"Bev hates the Chevelle. Always has." He pulled me into the spare room, closed the door and flicked on the light switch, turning on a dim bedside lamp. "She's got her eye on a Karmann Ghia convertible." Mike said as he unfastened my bra and pushed the straps down, confining my arms at my sides while he lapped teasingly at my nipples. "Besides, she's told me it turns her on thinking of me fucking you."

Well alrighty then. Who was I to argue with that kind of logic? Especially once he got past the licking and on to the nibbling and sucking parts. "God you have great tits." He murmured appreciatively as he switched from one side to another.

"Uhm, hey, isn't this a little one sided?" I wanted to help undress Mike as well, but he seemed in no hurry to free my hands as he leisurely acquainted himself with my breasts.

"All in due time." Mike assured me. I could feel him smiling against me. "After all, you did say something about a really pricey blow job earlier."

"And you have purchased the deluxe package this evening, sir." I assured him, whimpering when he brushed his mustache over my sensitive flesh. "We're pulling out all the stops for you tonight."

His teeth nipped at the distended pink tip and I felt a rush of moisture between my legs. "All of them?" He repeated playfully.

I swallowed hard. What had I just gotten myself into? Damn. Lust crazed women shouldn't be held liable for any of their impassioned pledges. "Uhm, well, uh, I really don't want to dress like a chicken or do a farm animal or anything like that."

Mike did laugh this time. "Don't worry Trish. Tonight will be great." He allowed my bra and blouse to drop on the floor and dropped another scorching kiss on my mouth. "For both of us."

My hand made a pilgrimage to his crotch, caressing his swollen member through the denim material confining it there. "I have every confidence if you drive this half as well as you kiss."

Mike's hands slid to the waist of my slacks, easily opening them and pushing them down past my hips and onto the ground with the rest of my clothes. He was on his knees before me, a mere wisp of black lace separating him from my snatch. Mike pressed his face against my pelvis and inhaled deeply. "You even smell delicious."

My knees threatened to give out on me. "And if you think I smell that good just wait until you taste me." I encouraged him brazenly.

In one smooth motion Mike stood up and hefted me into his arms, carrying me the short distance to the bed and carefully setting me on the new mattress. "Just remember, you asked for this." He said before sliding down my body, parting my legs, pushing my panties to the side and diving in for the all-you-can-eat buffet.

Oh wow! Wow! Wow!WOW! I don't know why I didn't make the link at the time, but someone that kisses that great is definitely going to know how to use his tongue in other areas as well. Mike lapped, sucked, slurped, licked, hummed, blew and guzzled until I was sure I couldn't possibly cum ever again. "I don't think I've got anything left." I protested weakly.

Mike grinned and stood up to shed his clothes. "Oh yeah? Let's see about that." As soon as his cock jumped out of his pants I decided that maybe I had been a bit premature in my earlier estimations. I was absolutely, definitely going to cum again all over that thick, hard piece of machinery.

"Okay, there's more." I quickly shimmied out of my panties. I had to have him inside of me this very second or I might die. "Please say you're planning on fucking me with that right now."

"I'd like to see you try to stop me." He returned through clenched teeth, kneeling on the bed between my thighs before pulling my hips closer to meet his meat. Mike sunk into me like he had done everything else this evening; full speed ahead and damn the torpedoes. He thrust wildly into me again and again, easily making a liar out of me as I came over and over again like Old Faithful.

I ran my hand over Mike's chest, marveling at the sprinkling of dark hair covering his torso. Mike was solid and muscular with just enough hair on his body to be sexy. Randy, on the other hand, was long and lanky and smooth as a baby. I had forgotten how nice it was to run my fingers through some chest hair. Curious, I carefully flicked my finger over one of his pebbled nipples, relishing in the loan moan that that simple move elicited.

Mike slowed his pace and took a few calming breaths. "What?" I complained, thrusting up against him. "Why are we stopping?"

"Because I'm finally fucking Trish the Dish and I'd like to make it last." Regretfully Mike eased out of me. "I have only one night to do everything I want to do to you so I have to pace myself."

"What? Do you have a list or something?" I asked laughingly.

"Mental list." Mike rolled me over onto my stomach and tugged my hips up, urging me onto my knees in front of him. "Like say when I've watched you out front weeding your flower beds I have thought how very much I would like to fuck you from behind."

I moaned as he slid his cock inside of me. "Do you want me to pretend I'm pulling weeds too?" I teased, glancing back over my shoulder at him.

Mike's hand smacked my ass. "I've also thought you needed your smart ass spanked a few times too."

That light slap was more of a turn-on than I would have expected. "Just don't make me call you daddy or anything creepy like that."

Mike rubbed his hand over the spot as he slowly thrust into me again. "You're okay with it then? As long as it's not too hard?" His hand hovered, waiting permission.

"Not too hard." I agreed, feeling my muscles contract around his staff when his hand made contact again. Oh yeah, I think I could get used to being a naughty girl.

"Too much sass for your own good." He reiterated, spanking me again. I could tell he was just as turned on because he was now fucking into me in deep, fast jabs.

"Well, you know me." I gasped. "I'm all about sass."

SMACK! "And why am I doing all the work here?" Again his hand made contact with my bottom side. "Touch yourself, Trish. Play with your clit like you do when you masturbate."

"I don't generally have a cock plowing into me when I masturbate." I returned through clenched teeth, fighting not to cum this way too soon for him.

"There you go with the sass again."SMACK! "Well?" Mike pulled back and paused at the entrance to my tunnel, waiting for me to follow his instructions. I quickly complied and slid my fingers over my clit, jarred into release when he slammed back into me. "Isn't that much better?" To which I could only give a jerky nod because my body was convulsing rapturously.SMACK! "I can't hear you."

I couldn't remember the last time I had had an orgasm that intense. "Better." I managed to agree, thinking better was an entirely inadequate word. Unfortunately I seemed to have completely lost the ability to speak.

"Good girl." Mike rubbed the now tender spot again, and I could feel the warmth spread through my already overheated body. "Now every time you get yourself off you're gonna remember how hot this was, aren't you?"

I started to nod then thought better of it when I felt his hand tense again. "Yes. Absolutely yes."

In a moment of clarity I suddenly understood why women took lovers. The pleasure of discovery that first time you're together. The absolute thrill of another man finding you desirable again. Or perhaps it was simply the change of pace. I mean, I love my Coach handbag. It's timeless, never goes out of style. But every once in a while I like to break out something fun and flirty and different. Not because there's anything wrong with my Coach bag, but because change is good sometimes. Okay, so maybe a purse analogy while I'm getting fucked senseless by my neighbor is kind of crazy, but what about this evening wasn't crazy?

Mike slid out of me and I whimpered in protest. "Don't stop. I'll be sassy some more if you want." I promised over my shoulder.

12