Fair Trade Value: His Side

Story Info
Randy discovers there is more to this deal than a car.
4.4k words
4.04
71.1k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a normal Saturday night neighborhood gathering, Bev and Mike next door, Steve and Loni from down the street, Tina and Tim and Trish and I. Bev and Mike's daughter Mandy had baby-sitting duties for the under ten crowd downstairs in the family room while we grown-ups sat out on Bev and Mike's new deck enjoying the fading twilight and after-dinner drinks.

"So let me get this straight," Bev paused to light a cigarette. "Randy sold you for a mere $1100.00?"

"Hell, let me write you a check then." Tim teased, reaching into his back pocket.

"Hey, it was a dream." I held up my hands defensively. "Is it my fault she fell asleep watchingIndecent Proposal?" I should've known that damned dream would be the hot topic of conversation tonight.

"All I remember is that I was so pissed at him. I mean, hell, I give blow jobs that are worth more than that." Trish took a sip of her wine and made a face at me before continuing with my story. "And it was to this old geezer that I was supposed to literally fuck to death. I mean, he and his wife are handing me their social security checks and everything." Everyone around the table laughed heartily as she retold the dream she had had earlier in the week.

"Was he any good?" Tina asked curiously.

Trish rolled her eyes. "I dunno. Mercifully I woke up before anything happened. But the pile of straps and harnesses on the bed didn't bode well for the evening."

"You know, I always figured the problem with that movie was that they were newlyweds." Loni commented, snagging a potato chip from the bowl in front of her. "I mean, don't get me wrong, but Steve and I have been married long enough that if somebody offered one million dollars for a night with me I'd gladly fuck my way to a better zip code."

"Works for me." Steve looked over at his wife and nodded laughingly. "My half of that would certainly be more than enough for greens fees at all the best country clubs."

"What do you mean 'your half?'" Loni asked indignantly, brandishing her chip at him threateningly. "I'm the one doing all the work here."

"Didn't we say something like 'for richer or poorer' when we got married?" Steve returned, reaching for the chip in her hand and putting it in his mouth before she took an eye out with it.

"Not my vows, Honey." Loni assured him playfully. "I'm pretty sure the only thing I agreed to is not kicking you out on your sorry ass out when you opted to go golfing instead of going to my family reunion."

"It was a work thing." Steve defended. "Sheesh, you are never gonna let me live that down, are you?"

"Not in this lifetime." Loni promised, fishing another chip out of the bowl and biting down on it sharply.

"So, how much would you do it for?" Mike asked, taking a swig of his beer and watching Trish closely.

Trish shrugged. "I dunno. What are you offering?" She responded to my surprise.

"How about the Chevelle?" Mike asked, casually leaning back in his seat.

That caught my attention. I had coveted Mike's 1967 Chevelle SS since he had finished restoring it three years ago. But surely Trish wouldn't really consider doing something like that. And would I really want her to anyway? "You'd be willing to trade the Chevelle for a night with Trish?" I asked in surprise.

"I might." Mike's eyes ran slowly over her body and I could see her reaction. No matter what Trish might have said to the contrary I could tell that she was turned on by the idea.

She squirmed a little in her seat. "Uhm, don't you think Bev might mind just a little?"

Bev blew a smoke ring into the night, shrugging off the question. "Nah…we've been married long enough too."

I sent my wife a playful look. "Aw Honey, it'd be for the Chevelle. It has a 396 Big Block…" I looked over at Mike and batted my eyes. "Hell, I'd fuck him for that."

Trish actually seemed to consider his offer for a long moment. "Well, it really would all depend." What? My Trish was even willing to think about it?

"On?" Mike asked, watching her closely.

"On what you have under the hood." Trish told Mike with a flirty wink.

"Oh no need to worry about that, Trish." Bev assured her nonchalantly. "Mike makes that 396 Big Block look like a lawn mower engine." It wasn't like I had a lawn mower engine either. But apparently my wife wasn't comparison shopping.

Mike stood up and smiled wickedly Trish. "Want to take a look under the hood?"

The cat-calls abounded but I wasn't worried. Trish knew I was joking, right? I mean, even if I did love that car, there was no way I'd ever ask her to do something like that. But when she stood up and crooked her finger for Mike to follow her into the house, even putting a little extra shimmy into her walk as she went, my faith in my wife's loyalty wavered ever so slightly.

"Hooo-Hooo." Steve said, toasting the door as it slid closed behind them. "And Mike scores Trish the Dish." He glanced over at me and added almost as an after-thought, "Of course, you're getting one fine set of wheels in the process."

"She's just yanking everybody's chain." I calmly assured them all. "They'll both come out here in about five minutes after a little petting session and that will be the end of that." I just wished I actually felt that certain.

"I wouldn't be so sure." Bev remarked, watching the door with interest. "Mike can be very persuasive when he wants something."

Would they or wouldn't they? The debate went on until Mandy poked her head out onto the patio some time later. "Hey Tina, is it alright if the twins have more hot dogs?"

"Yeah, but only one each." Tina replied, rolling her eyes. "I swear those kids are going to eat us out of house and home."

Mandy started to duck in but turned back to her mother. "Oh, and Dad said to tell you that Trish said 'Okay,' whatever that means. Then they went over to Trish's house."

"Thanks Babe." Bev said to her daughter, a cryptic half-smile on her face. "Now go feed those kids before they start gnawing on my furniture." She reached for the deck of cards on the table and looked at me pointedly. "So, I suppose that makes us partners for the evening?"

Our spouses just went off to fuck and Bev wanted to play cards? How could she be so calm about this? A quick glance around the table and I discovered that Tim, Tina, Steve and Loni were all watching us intently. Well hell, if Bev could play it cool so could I. "Looks like this is my lucky night too." I said with a wink, tapping the table in front of me to indicate I was ready to play.

And it was a lucky night, at least as far as cards were concerned. Bev and I slaughtered the other two couples. Nothing better than a good old fashioned trouncing to keep your mind off of things you don't want to think about. Like, say, your wife fucking the neighbor in your house at that very same moment.

"Jeez, why do we even bother?" Tim asked in disgust, tossing his cards into the discard pile in the center of the table.

"Because having twins isn't punishment enough?" Steve teased, also tossing his cards onto the table.

"Or just having neighbors like you." Tina returned, stretching tiredly. "Come on Tim. Let's get the kids and go home. I'd rather be in bed than take another whipping like that."


"I think you're on to something there." Loni agreed with a yawn, standing up and tugging at Steve's arm. "Take me home, big boy."

"But if we leave now we might miss out on the good stuff." He protested playfully.

Bev smiled and stood up to escort her guests out. "I promise I'll call if anything really juicy happens."

Steve waggled his eyebrows and flashed a lecherous look. "8X10 glossies would be acceptable too."

I lagged behind as the laughing group headed into the house, uncertain of how I should proceed. Obviously my house was 'occupied' tonight. And it seemed a bit presumptuous to think that Bev would put me up for the evening.'Hell, maybe I should just sleep in myChevelle'I thought irritably, heading toward the garage to take a look at my newest acquisition.

I flicked on a small light over the work bench and slowly walked around the car, admiring for the umpteenth time the smooth, supple lines of the Chevelle. God how many times had I thought I would love to own this car? But did I really want to own it this way?

"Are you okay?" Bev asked softly from the doorway.

"Yeah." I sighed. "No." I shook my head and leaned against the hood of the car. "Hell, I don't know."

"Nothing like a decisive answer there, Randy." Bev joined me at the front of the Chevelle and pulled herself up onto the hood next to me.

"Doesn't this bother you at all?" I finally asked the question that had troubled me all evening.

"What? That Mike's getting rid of the Chevelle finally?" She shook her head. "Not in the least."

I studied her for a long moment. "You're comfortable with the form of payment then?"

Bev nodded. "Absolutely."

"And you're not angry that he and Trish are—" I trailed off uncertainly.

"Oh hell no." Bev winked at me and leaned in closer. "And neither are you really."


"I'm not?"

"No you're not." Bev shook her head. "You're actually turned on by the whole idea of Trish and Mike fucking like bunnies and you don't know how to handle that." She braced her arm between her legs and slowly rocked against it. "Right now you're imagining Trish on her knees in front of Mike, sucking him off, wondering if she's enjoying it, curious what she's willing to do for him that she might not be willing to do for you. There's part of you that would love to sneak in and watch them, see the passion on her face, watch another man plunge deeply into what you always considered solely your territory."

I chuckled uncomfortably. "Is that me you just described? Or yourself?"

"Oh I'm not denying that I am totally turned on just imagining all the naughty things they're doing right now." I watched in fascination as she put the tip of her tongue between her teeth and mewed softly. If I didn't know better I'd think she was working herself right here and now as we talked. "But I also understand that it's only sex, Randy. Mike isn't going to love me any less tomorrow morning."

"I guess this all just took me by surprise." I finally conceded, kicking at a cigarette butt on the garage floor.

"Okay, I can see how that might happen if you didn't know that Trish wanted to fuck Mike." Bev said it as matter-of-factly as if she were discussing the weather. "After Tina and Tim and Steve and Loni started their little Saturday night thing Mike and I talked a lot about who we'd like to have sex with and why. So I've known for a while that he he's had a thing for your wife."

"Woah! What Saturday night thing?" I demanded.

Bev leaned in for a conspiratorial whisper. "Oh come on. Haven't you ever noticed that theyalwaysleave at the same time on Saturday nights?"

"Well, yeah, but—" To be honest I hadn't really given it much thought. I suppose my thoughts were usually focused more on the Chevelle. Wait a second. Did she say… "Do you mean that they're—?"

"Yup. They're doing the foursome thing." She confirmed. "I went over one night to return Tina's casserole dish and saw them going at it in the living room." Bev rocked against her arms again. "Damn did Mike and I have great sex that night."

My mind was reeling. "What you're saying, essentially, is that we're the only ones not doing it tonight."

"It does seem incredibly unfair, doesn't it?" She rubbed against my arm and I could feel her stiff nipples through the thin fabric of her blouse.

Big flashing red lights in the rear-view mirror as the Idiot Police pulled up behind me. I was so busy thinking about Trish and Mike and the added discovery that the others had a weekly foursome that I missed the big sign Bev was all but hitting me over the head with. As many times I had been around Bev and Mike I had never really looked at her inthatway. She had always seemed to just be there, but not in any way overtly sexual.

Maybe it was the clothing that I usually saw her in, more businesslike than sexy, that had kept Bev out of the realm of 'Fantasy Women I'd Like to Fuck.' Or maybe it was her attitude, which always seemed more professional than feminine. But looking at Bev's face now I realized for the first time how attractive she really was. Slowly I scanned up and down her body, taking in her inviting curves. Not bad. Not bad at all.

Once awareness dawned I felt the first stirrings of a hard-on. Bev slowly slid her hand down my chest and started to feel my cock through my pants. "I've always wondered what you have in here," she murmured. "So far it seems pretty impressive."

My mind was still racing. Jeez, it was my neighbor's wife standing here massaging my cock. Of course, it was the same neighbor that was doing the wild thing with Trish at this very moment. What the hell was my hang-up?

Normally I can spring up at a moments notice but this time my dick wasn't all that eager, a fact not lost on Bev. "Hey? What's the matter here?" She flashed me a sexy pout. "I'm thinking maybe he needs a little persuading."

Without waiting for a response Bev slid down off the hood and hit the garage door button, shutting the big overhead door. "Let's see what we can do about this." She purred, dropping to her knees in front of me and unbuttoning my pants. Bev pulled the zipper down and pushed them down around my ankles in one fluid motion.

By now my semi-hard dick was pushing out through my boxers and when she eased them down her eyes light up. "Oooooh…This baby is long! Wonder if I can make it any longer?" Expertly Bev took the shaft and popped most of its length deep in her warm mouth and slowly started to suck the rest of it in. I could feel my cock stiffen as she bobbed up and down, which forced her to open her jaw wider, which made me even stiffer.

And what an incredible feeling it was! By now I was at full mast with Bev sliding up and down my shaft, sucking for all she was worth. I had completely forgotten about my wife and what's-his-name. Besides, Bev was taking in much more of my cock than Trish ever did anyway.

Bev did this thing where she slid her mouth up and down several times before letting my dick pop out and sliding it up her face to suck my balls into her mouth, one then the other, even both at once. The feel of both my nuts in her mouth alone almost made me shoot. Then she would grab the shaft and start sucking me off again. I knew I wouldn't last too long now the way she was working me.

"Easy there." I managed to mumble. "If you keep that up and I'm gonna cum soon."

"So?" Bev replied between strokes. "We have all night."

As that realization made it to my brain, she grabbed my ass cheeks and really started to blow me. She was taking in all but a tiny bit of my eight inches on every down stroke. I could see her cheeks caved in from sucking so hard. Her expertise was getting me close. I put my hands on her head and started pushing her down harder on every stroke. She was going so deep that her nose almost was touching my pelvis. I knew it was time.

"I'm cumming baby!" As my raging hard-on started to pulse, she took in almost the whole length and started to suck harder. I could feel the cum travel the length of my shaft and shoot wad after wad after wad of it deep into the back of her throat. I had to hold onto the car for support.

"Oh fuck, I haven't cum that hard in ages!" I panted. Bev turned it down to a gentle suction, easing the whole shaft in and out of her mouth until every drop of my massive load was sucked out of my balls.

Finally, after my member had subsided into relative flaccidness, Bev pulled her face away, letting my cock rest against my ball sac. "MMMmmmmm….that wasgood! Your cum tastes great!" Bev looked like a different woman to me now, sluttier than the businesswoman I had always dismissed her as. Note to self—never judge a book by its cover again.

"You know, Mike is a lot thicker than you are, but shorter. And I can't open my jaw that wide to take him all in." Bev admitted. "That was a real pleasure for me!"

"Pleasure for you? How do you think I feel?" I paused and tucked a stray hair behind her ear. "Shit, I've never been deep-throated like that!"

While I took some time to regain my composure it occurred to me that I still had nowhere to sleep tonight. "That was great and all Bev, but still I need to find a somewhere to stay. I'd better find a hotel or something."

"Hotel?" The sultry look on her face almost got me hard again on the spot. "If Mike gets Trish for the night then I get you." She kissed me ravenously and I could taste my cum in her mouth. "Besides, I'm not even close to done with you yet." Bev waited impatiently while I readjusted my clothing before grabbing my hand and leading me toward the house.

Mandy was asleep on the downstairs couch by this time so we quietly crept upstairs to the bedroom. Once the door was closed and locked Bev started undressing in front of me. I shifted uncomfortably, unsure if I should watch like I wanted to or be polite and turn my head the other way.

"I just sucked you off and now you're embarrassed?" Bev asked laughingly.

"I don't know….I guess…Hey, I'm not used to any of this." I mumbled, looking anywhere but at her now.

"Maybe this will help," cooed Bev as she removed her blouse and bra, revealing a pair of perfect tits that would grab any man's attention.

And those breasts were much larger than I had imagined. "Oh fuck! What do you do? Keep those things bound up or something? I stuttered. "I never knew they were so big!"

"I try not to advertise them too much," she retorted, gently bouncing them in her hands for my benefit. "And you were usually too interested in the Chevelle to notice them anyway."

"Well, I'm noticing them now!" I moved to Bev and started to fondle and suck her beautiful tits, feeling the need to pay penance for my oversight.

"Hey wait a minute…I'm the naked one and you're still dressed." Bev protested, tugging at my shirt. "Are you going to join me or what?"

It took mere nanoseconds to doff my clothes and get back to business. Usually, I'm a one shot guy; I cum and it's off to sleep. Tonight I knew it was going to be something entirely different. My cock started to throb again. But right now what I really wanted was to give Bev the same sort of pleasure she had given me. "Why don't you get on the bed?" I suggested. "I want to return the favor."

Meekly, Ms. Take-No-Prisioners-Businesswoman obeyed. I splayed her legs out and eyed her twat hungrily. She had a tiny patch of hair, neatly trimmed, and it beckoned to me invitingly. I crawled between her legs and started to lick, suck, finger, and tonguefuck her dripping hole. I really wanted to sixty-nine and have her suck me off again, but I felt she deserved the sole concentration of some serious pussy licking.

As I drank up her nonstop flow of pussy juice, I could tell from her bucking and moans that she was cumming almost non stop. After what seemed like a few zillion orgasms, I pulled away to give her a moment to recover. Bev looked at me, saw my manhood at full steam again and moaned, "Fuck menow!"

I worked my way up to her dripping snatch, aimed my cock head at the waiting treasure there and plunged in balls deep into her in one smooth motion. She was so wet from the pussy licking that I easily slid right in.

Her eyes opened wide once I was in all the way. "Oh wow, that extra length you have feels soooo good, Randy. I haven't had a cock that far in me in ages."

"Don't worry, Ill make sure it gets put in that deep…" I pulled out before driving it home again. "Repeatedly." I added, picking up the pace and fucking her pussy in earnest, pulling out until just the head was touching her lips before ramming home hard and fast again. Stroke after stroke I probed the depths of her wet tunnel, eventually bringing her to another powerful orgasm.

12