Fairfax Academy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eyeglitter
eyeglitter
156 Followers

"Now, touch his penis, Jeanette." Luke instructed.

Jeanette reached out and ran a finger up the shaft of Will's huge cock. Luke was amazed he hadn't cum already just from the anticipation of what was about to happen to him. Jeanette became a bit bolder and grasped his dick with her small hand, running slowly up and down the shaft. The other girls started to shift on their feet, straining to get a better look at what was going on at the front of the room. Emily stood at Jeanette's head and pushed her nightgown down, exposing her breasts. Taking one in each hand, Emily flicked at Jeanette's hard nipples and kissed her gently on the lips. "You are going to love this, baby. He's a great fuck. Once you've had him shoot his load in your snatch you'll want it every night." She said to her.

Will looked at Jeanette and licked his lips. This evening was turning out to be worth it after all. He had just had five girls in the shower room, and now he had a hot nineteen year old spreading her legs for him on top of the teacher's desk.

"Do you want to fuck that little pussy, Will?" Emily whispered loudly. "I bet she's never had a real cock stuffed up her snatch before. She's so tight I bet you'd come in a second."

Jeanette was on her back on top of the desk. One of the other girls slowly lifted her nightgown and exposed her perfectly shaved, naked pussy. Jeanette gasped as the cool night air breezed over her lips. She was excited and nervous, but the more she looked at Will's hard shaft, the more she wanted it inside her. This was a feeling she had never felt before. She had seen it before in the other girls, but now she knew what it felt like for herself. She was hungry for a fuck. Lindsey pushed her naked body up to Will's back and reached around for his cock. Will gasped as he felt Lindsey's small smooth hand wrap around his manhood and gently stroke his balls. "Come on, Will," Lindsey coaxed. "Fuck her like you fucked me, give it to her good."

Will didn't need any more coaxing. Lindsey pushed him forward just an inch, so the head of his throbbing penis was touching Jeanette's pussy lips. She shivered and let out a tiny moan as she felt him touch her pussy. Emily was massaging her breasts and whispering in her ear while Lindsey worked on Will's cock. "That's it, tease her a little bit." Lindsey said. "Rub her clit with your big dick first, let he know what she's getting."

Will ran his cock up and down Jeanette's wet slit a few times before placing it at the entrance to her pussy hole. Instead of shoving it in in one thrust, he took his time, inching it into her pussy bit by bit, listening to her breathing get heavier and heavier. Lindsey's hands were both massaging his balls while he held Jeanette's ankles in his hands, spreading her legs wider. Finally Jeanette couldn't take it anymore. "Oh god, just fuck me I want your big cock in me now! Stick it all the way in, Will! I want you to fill me up with your big cock, pump me full of her cum!"

Jeanette had turned into a sex machine. She was grinding away at Will's cock, forcing Emily to hold onto her just to keep her on top of the desk. The other girls had crowded around, stripping off their nightgowns or lifting them up to reach their own pussies of those of their classmates. Girls had knelt on the floor and were lapping away at each other's cunts while they fingered their own. Lindsey was rubbing her body against Will's ass as he fucked Jeanette Shamelessly. The other Duncan academy boys, who's dicks were now as hard as Will's, were dying for release, but Luke yelled for them to keep their hand's off their cocks as well as off the girls. This was the worst punishment they could think of, watching thirty sexy young women in a crazed grab each other's breasts and dive between their classmate's legs with wild abandon. And they could do nothing. The boys felt like their balls were about to explode with hot cum, but they could not do a think about it. Will on the other hand, was having the time of his life.

Jeanette was bucking her hips and running her fingernails across Will's back as his cock pummeled her nearly virgin hole. She's never had sex like this before, and never with such complete disregard for what was going on around her. She recklessly yelled out words she had never thought of saying before, begging Will to keep his dick shoved up her snatch, forbidding him to stop his assault. Emily decided to take it one step further and suddenly climbed on top of the desk, straddling Jeanette's face and bending down to lick her exposed clit as Will continued to impale the girl on his cock. When Jeanette felt Emily's warm tongue on her engorged clit she screamed, but was soon stopped by Emily's sweet dripping pussy over her face. She took her hands off of Will and reached for Emily's ass, pulling her pussy in towards her mouth to lap up the sweet cream Emily was so well known for.

Luke watched the action on the desk with one eye and kept the other on the four schoolboys whose cocks looked like they were about to explode. In a few minutes, he would send the boys home across the sport's fields to their college, naked and fully hard, after a call was placed to their headmaster notifying him of their trespassing. They would go home unsatisfied and envying Will, the ringleader of the group. And Luke would take the girls to Dr. Kroft for their further punishment. Public spankings and humiliation were a favorite of the headmistress, and Luke knew she would approve of his actions tonight.

"God, you are so hot. I'm gonna shoot my load in your little cunt! You better hold her down good, Emily, I'm gonna blow!" Will was shouting.

Emily licked Jeanette's clit faster and rubbed her own pussy against Jeanette's face. Lindsey was rubbing her own clit with one hand and Will's balls with the other. Jeanette started screaming into Emily's snatch and her legs started shaking wildly as she reached her first orgasm. "She's coming, Will! Cum in her pussy! Shoot your load in her tight cunt!" Lindsey commanded.

And Will felt his balls tighten as he did just that. The room erupted in a torrent of orgasmic screams. Girls were lying in naked heaps on the dormitory floor, Jeanette's body was covered in a combination of sweat and cum, both male and female. Will was trying to catch his breath as his dick started to soften.

Luke stepped to the front of the room. "Now then." He began. "I hope this has been an educational experience for everyone. For those of you in my biology class who were not already caught in the showers tonight, you can all receive ten points extra credit for an essay on male sexual performance that you learned from tonight's events. Those girls who were partaking of the shower activities will report to Dr. Kroft's office tomorrow at eight o'clock sharp, no excuses!"

Luke then turned to the five Duncan academy boys. "And as for you. You are to leave your clothes and return to your school immediately. Your headmaster will be receiving a call from me immediately informing him of your offenses tonight. And if I ever catch you fucking my students under my watch again I will not be so understanding, is that understood?"

The boys nodded and nervously turned to leave the room quickly, including Will, who was still recovering from his performance with Jeanette. The girls all ran to the window to watch the naked boys struggling to jerk off their straining dicks as they ran across the fields to their school. Emily was helping a smiling Jeanette off the desk and towards her bed. The students wandered back to bed and Luke leaned back against his desk. After she had tucked Jeanette in, Emily started to walk back towards Luke with her eyes towards the floor. "Mr. Ryder..." she began.

"We will deal with this in the morning, young lady. Right now, get to bed. It's been a long night."

Emily nodded and quickly returned to bed. Luke walked silently to the far end of the dormitory room to the stairwell where the boys had not closed the door. As he got to the doorway, he saw a familiar figure in a gauzy white bathrobe carrying a flashlight.

"I heard noises down here, what on earth was going on?" Angela Miles, the English teacher who had been supervising the senior class bedroom tonight, asked.

Luke felt his dick spring to attention for what seemed like the hundredth time this evening. "Angela, I'm glad you are here." He said. "I need to talk to you about a public speaking assignment you gave your class this week."

Angela smiled and moved closer to Luke, until their lips were only an inch apart. "Yes?" She said, as if she knew what he was looking for.

"I'd like to tell you a little story..." Luke began, pulling her to him as he quietly shut the door behind him. Surely the students wouldn't miss him for a few minutes. After tonight, he thought he definitely deserved this.

eyeglitter
eyeglitter
156 Followers