Fairfax Academy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eyeglitter
eyeglitter
156 Followers

"Well, Jeanette, you should have taken your panties off before you started fingering Lindsey, because I can already see how wet your shaved pussy is through your panties! There's a big wet spot on your panties I could see from across the room! You are the one who is going to get in trouble during dress code inspection."

Jeanette was only half listening to Emily's observations; she was too busy pumping her fingers against Lindsey's gyrating hips. Lindsey was in her own world, moaning slowly and thrusting her body back and forth with each movement of Jeanette's hands. Emily walked closer to Jeanette and bent her over the back of the chair she was leaning against; she slowly ran her fingers over her smooth round ass as she spoke. "You know what is going to happen when Mr. Ryder finds out you have wet panties? He'll bend you over and lift up your tiny skirt, look at your panties, so wet you can see the outline of your wet naked pussy lips, and he might even stroke you through the cloth, maybe even call over the other teachers to feel the wetness. Then you know what he'll do? He'll pull your wet panties down in front of the entire school, and leave them at your knees like this." Emily said, as she began pulling down the last article of clothing Jeanette had on.

"Then he'll look at your bare cunt, his face only inches away from your swollen clit, he'll be able to smell how turned on you are. He might even slip his big fingers inside your lips and feel the wetness!"

With that Emily began to stroke Jeanette's pussy, ever so slowly. Now Jeanette was beginning to cry out. "Emily! Oh no! I can't go to dress code inspection dripping wet like this! Don't keep touching my pussy! You are just making me wetter and wetter. I can feel the juices start dripping down my leg!"

Luke knew what Emily was trying to do now. She was playing on Jeanette's admission that she liked to be submissive to older girls. Emily could tell Jeanette loved the idea of being stripped naked in front of other girls and not being able to do anything about it!

Lindsey suddenly became very still and screamed, grabbing the teacher's desk behind her and clutching Jeanette's hand between her legs. "Oh my god! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" She yelled out, nearly collapsing on the floor as she did so.

"Oh my god, listening to Emily talk about Jeanette being exposed to the whole school really tipped me over the edge!" Lindsey said, between breathes.

Meanwhile, Emily was only teasing Jeanette's pussy. Lindsey saw what was going on and grabbed hold of Jeanette's wrists. "You like to be in the control of older girls, right, baby? Well you aren't getting away until we're through with you!"

Emily got down on her knees and started to lick the now bound younger student until she was thrashing about over the chair. With her panties still tight around her knees and Lindsey holding her wrists, she could hardly move. Luke looked around the room and saw how intently the other students were watching the scene unfold. Girls were literally climbing out of their seats and cheering the performers on. Poor Jeanette was getting her pussy licked mercilessly by the most experienced girl at Fairfax, and she was loving every second of it.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! I can't believe this is happening! I am going to cum on your face! I'm cumming on your face, Emily! Oh! Oh! Ohhhh!"

Luke thought his cock would just about burst in his pants when Jeanette finally stopped moving and collapsed into the two older girls' arms. The whole classroom smelled like sex and sweat.

And as if on cue, the bell rang for the end of class. Luke was grateful to have a few minutes alone before his room was again filled with horny school girls waiting for their lesson.

eyeglitter
eyeglitter
156 Followers
12