Fairground Fun

Story Info
A day at the fair has its perks.
1.1k words
3.83
20.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, that time of year had come. The fair was in town! Kevin had been promising to take Amy for weeks, but now that the day had arrived he really didn't want to go. He had woken to a raging hard on. All he really wanted to do was stay home and fuck Amy all day. But she had been looking forward to this for so long. Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by Amy bursting through the bedroom door, dressed and ready to go.

"Good grief, aren't you ready yet," she asked, still standing in the doorway. Kevin's hand began stroking his cock under the sheets. In the two years he and Amy had been together he still couldn't get over how sexy she was. The outfit she had chosen today definitely showed off that sexiness. Her long legs were accentuated by her short denim skirt and the deep green of her taking top picked up the green of her eyes. Even from the bed Kevin could tell that she had opted not to wear a bra and he smiled to himself. Her attire screamed easy access.

"Alright, I'm coming. Go grab some bottles of water out of the fridge and I'll be there in a few." Amy left the room, closing the door behind her. He groaned as he swung his legs out of bed. Quickly he got dressed, pushing the goal of getting laid to the back of his mind. Maybe he'd get lucky when they got home.

As he walked into the kitchen, Amy surprised him by pushing him against the wall. Her lips met his as she pressed her body against him. Kevin moaned as she forced her tongue into his mouth. His hands grasped her ass and he ground against her, pushing his hardness into her hip. She smiled against his mouth and gently pulled away.

"What was that for," he asked, still dazed from the kiss.

"Well, I figured you needed a little incentive for waking up early and giving up your Saturday." He smiled at her and followed her out the door. As they drove to the fair, Kevin eyed Amy out of the corner of his eye. His mind kept running through different scenarios: stopping the car on the side of the road for a quick blowjob, going back home to fuck and forget the fair. None of them seemed like a good idea. This was for Amy, his pleasure could wait.

Finally, they found a place to park and bought their tickets. As they walked through the crowds, Kevin slid his hand across Amy's ass and let it rest on her hip, pulling her closer to him. They walked around the fairgrounds, stopping to inspect booths and grab a quick bite before moving on. As they walked, Kevin couldn't help but watch Amy, the way her ponytail brushed against her back, how her breasts pushed against her shirt when she breathed.

Kevin was getting harder every minute and was becoming increasingly uncomfortable. If he didn't do something soon, he was going to be very cranky. Amy was looking at some silver trinkets in a shaded booth. Whoever ran the booth wasn't around, so Kevin took a chance. He stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her. Amy ignored him other than a small sigh at his touch. He leaned away and pulled up her skirt to reveal her ass, making sure he blocked anyone's view. Kevin stroked her round buttocks eliciting a moan. He smiled and slid his hand between her legs. His cock twitched as his fingers touched her wetness. Amy moaned louder as she felt his fingers push into her slit.

"Would you like to go somewhere private," he whispered in her ear. She shook her head and Kevin's heart dropped. He needed to be inside her now!

"I want you to take me between two of these booths," Amy said quietly. Kevin's eyes widened as his brain deciphered what she had said. She pulled her skirt down and grabbed his hand, dragging him to the next intersection of booths. There they found no one although plenty of people were moving outside the alley. Kevin and Amy were easily visible if anyone cared to look.

Amy pushed Kevin down into a small chair that sat in the alley. She leaned over, giving him a nice view of her cleavage. She stroked his dick through his jeans, surprise showing on her face as she felt how hard he was. Amy knelt down between his legs, her skirt riding up and revealing her ass. She unzipped Kevin's pants, letting his dick spring out.

He moaned as her cool fingers wrapped around him. She stroked him slowly, letting her fingers roam over every inch of his shaft. Amy's mouth grew dry as she fondled him. She wanted to taste him, to choke on him. She eyed the opening to the alleyway. Everything seemed normal, they were in their own world.

She licked her lips and slowly ran her tongue from the base to the tip of his cock. Kevin's entire body tensed as her tongue flicked over the head of his dick. He gripped her hair and shoved his shaft into her mouth. He pushed so deep he tapped the back of her throat making her gag. Amy stroked and fondled his balls as she sucked on his cock. Slowly, Kevin let her pull away. He pulled her tank top up and teased her nipple with his thumb. Amy threw her head back and arched, moaning.

"I need you in me," she said, squeezing his balls one last time. Amy pulled her skirt up and straddled his lap. She held his cock and slowly lowered herself onto him. Kevin grabbed her hips and shoved himself deep into her wet pussy. Amy moaned loudly as she felt him fill her up. She gripped his shoulders and started riding him hard. Amy's tits bounced in Kevin's face. He reached up and pushed them together, burying his face in them. Amy moaned as his balls slapped against her ass.

She felt that familiar build-up as Kevin's thrusts got faster. He breathed harder, gripping her hips and pounding away in her. Amy moaned and got louder as she felt her release, her pussy clenching around Kevin's cock.

"Fuck babe, I'm coming," he said as she felt his warmth spill into her.

They sat there for a moment, Kevin's cum running down her thighs. As he grew soft, Amy got off of him, moving her skirt back into place and fixing her shirt. Kevin zipped up and they continued walking around the fair. But both had a knowing smile on their faces.