Fairmount Palliser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wanderer47
wanderer47
19 Followers

"OK, I'm next for that treatment," Nicole said. "Incredible!!!!!"

We leaned across Sandi's limp body and enjoyed a passionate soul kiss. Our tongues dueled. We caressed each other. Only when Sandi groaned did we stop. I pulled away from Sandi, picked her up and placed her in the oversized chair with Nicole to hold and fondle. What a beautiful sight. Two fantastic women hugging; breasts mashed against each other enjoying an unsisterly like kiss. They entwined their legs and in a relaxed manner slowly moved against each other.

I moved away to recharge and, more importantly, pour the champagne. Both women heard the clink of the glasses and looked up at me with sultry smiles. As I handed them each a glass my cock began to stiffen. They noticed....

Looking at each other, they smiled and slowly stood. Sandi kissed me first a long hot kiss. When she moved away Nicole moved in. "Thank you," she said before kissing me and moving her body into mine. Sandi hugged both of us. After a while Nicole broke off the kiss and with champagne glass in one hand and my cock in the other she drew me toward the bedroom. Sandi captured one of my free arms holding my hand on her wet pussy and made sure I was restrained as we moved. Sandi retrieved the bottle of White Star as we passed it.

The night was unbelievable. We reached the bed and made use of half the king-sized object. Closeness, intimacy is what we craved. We talked, as we drank our champagne and gently caressed whoever we wanted to caress.

After a time we made love. One on one or two on one, we all shared our passions. Nicole and Sandi brought themselves off as I watched. It seemed to be a competition. Who could hold off the longest? It was again incredible to watch the two techniques. While Nicole moved sensuously and focused on her clit and pussy, Sandi moved forcefully and equally stimulated her breasts and clit. Then one triggered the other. Talk about intense! As they came, Nicole placed her right leg over Sandi's left. This contact set them off again. Coming down they rolled into each other hugging and kissing. Then they seemed to realize what they had done, in front of me. Nervous laughter filled the room and two beautiful women blushed --- all over!

Then they moved toward me. As they held me down they debated whether I should take care of myself as they had. Back and forth they reasoned. Finally they decided that nothing should go to waste and if anyone was going to bring me off, it would be them! And did they!!!!

Epilogue: About two hours into our session there was a ruckus in the hall. Shouting and screaming distracted us. We heard Marcel's voice as if in pain. Sandi laughed hysterically. When we calmed her down she explained. Marcel noticed when I spoke with Sandi on the way out of the Rimrock and he cornered her. He demanded to know the room number and since I paid cash for the dinner (Great tip for Sandi) he had no other way. To escape him Sandi gave him the room number NEXT to ours, 533. Turned out that Mr. & Mrs. Garelli were in there, a very jealous Mr. Garelli! Word is Marcel missed a week of work recuperating.

Sandi is now the maitre'd at the Rimrock, or should I say hostess, and absolutely glows when we show up for our monthly dinner!

wanderer47
wanderer47
19 Followers
12