Fairway to Heaven

Story Info
Church official gives in to temptation.
2.4k words
22.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuddlyAl
CuddlyAl
88 Followers

I'll never forget the time or the place; Monday March 5th on the seventh green on the local golf course. I needed to sink a ten foot putt to put me three strokes clear of my partner Jack when he coughed, then said:

"Bob. What would you say if I asked you if you wanted to watch Ann masturbate?"

I had just lined up my shot but could not help lift my head and take my eyes off the ball. I was speechless, I felt flustered and uncomfortable. I hit the ball in the direction of the hole.The shot was way too hard but it rattled the pin, teetered on the edge of the hole and dropped in.

"Good shot." said Jack.

If it hadn't hit the pin, the ball would have continued a good thirty foot past!

Jack spoke again.

"I've spoken with Ann and she'd love it if you watched her. You both have my approval."

Ann was Jack's wife. We had been friends for four years since I had moved from England after the death of my wife. We were members of the same church. Before moving to the United States, I had been minister of a small country church in England. I had recently been appointed as deacon to the church at which Jack and Ann had been lifetime members.

Completely losing focus on the game, I dropped three shots on the next hole and hit double bogies on the next two. Jack maintained par on each and went four strokes clear. My pulse raced as the images raced through my mind. I became flushed and felt confused, but so incredibly turned on, which was evident by my huge erection.

My deeply-held religious beliefs and morals were facing a severe test. I prayed but there was no answer.

Neither Jack nor I had spoken a word since he had dropped his bombshell but as we approached the tenth tee, I broke the silence.

"If you're sure Ann and you are comfortable with the situation, I'm happy to go along with it."

I surprised myself how confident I had sounded. My breathing was deep but much steadier and I felt more relaxed and at ease with myself. My shot up the middle of the fairway was impressively long and left my ball in a near perfect lie. Jack hooked his tee shot into the trees.

Before looking for his ball, Jack took his cell phone from his pocket and appeared to send a text message. I didn't ask and he didn't say but I assumed he was texting Ann.

The rest of the round continued as though nothing untoward had happened. We chatted idly about golf and the new menu at the clubhouse. Jack edged the game by one shot.

Making a lame excuse, I declined to go for the customary post match drink and walked towards the car. When we were saying our goodbyes, Jack winked.

"We'll be in touch."

I had made an effort to go jogging three or four times a week but rarely do it after playing golf. That day, I ran five miles, pushing myself harder than usual. I spent the evening listening to music on my headphones and went to sleep with my mind empty of thought.

Just after three in the morning, I was woken by the climax of a wet dream.

It was my first dream of its kind in months and the wettest I'd experienced in years. The tell-tale patch was substantial. I cleaned myself up and spent the next hour thinking of Ann and wanking.

On Tuesday and Wednesday, I took the phone off the hook and remained indoors. My moods swung between lust and shame and with visions of Ann uppermost, I indulged in an orgy of masturbation.

I slept until nearly 11am on Thursday and, full of contrition, I set out for a long run before showering and changing. On Friday, I left the house early and set off on a long walk. I returned mid afternoon and replaced the phone. Jack rang ten minutes later.

"Can you meet Ann in your office in the church tomorrow afternoon at three?"

My mouth was dry and my reply a strangled croak.

"Yes."

There was a tremble in my fingers when I replaced the phone and when I sank to my knees, my whole body shook.

"Forgive me Lord for my sinful thoughts. Forgive me Lord. I am going to sin."

For the rest of the day, I thought mostly of Ann.

Ann was 20 years younger than me. A pair of thick glasses covered gray blue eyes which sometimes appeared to bulge with surprise behind the strong magnification. She wore her light brown hair short and had the figure of which any woman would have be proud. She seldom wore make up and her complexion was clear.

She had often told me that she and Jack were very much in love. She had once remarked that theirs wasn't always a conventional relationship, a statement I could now see in a different light.

I had been waiting at my desk in my office in the church when Ann knocked lightly on the door. She entered the room almost immediately after knocking and turned the key in the lock. She removed her coat, hung it on a peg and sat on a chair opposite my desk.

Her coat, which looked new and expensive, was black textured cotton, double breasted with two pocket flaps either side of pearl buttons. Underneath she revealed a simple white blouse and plain black skirt which was secured by a red leather belt and fell two inches below the knee.

Ann pressed the fabric of her skirt between her thighs and crossed her left leg over the right. She looked me directly in the eyes and began to rock gently back and fore, moving her left leg rhythmically up and down.

Every so often, Ann let out a gasp as she increased the speed and intensity of her leg movements. Then, without warning, she uncrossed her legs, grasped the hem of her skirt and lifted it above her waist.

Brief white panties hugged the shape of her sex lips which were swollen and clearly moist. I was harder than ever.

With Ann hooking a thumb either side, the panties were soon down and on the floor. I gazed, transfixed at her pussy and the tight curls parted neatly either side of the middle. When Ann pulled her outer lips to show her pink wetness, the light from the ceiling light bounced off her glasses. For an instant she looked like a frightened rabbit, caught in headlights. I felt a fierce urge to rush over, rip her clothes off and fuck her.

After moving her hands and briefly stroking the inside of her thighs, Ann slid two fingers of her right hand inside.

Her movement was initially slow, easy and deliberate but she quickly increased the pace. Her fingers were moving in and out furiously when she pressed down hard with her left hand in the area round her clitoris.

"I'm coming, oh fuck, I'm coming. Oh fuck, Jesus, fuck, I'm coming."

Ann's face was red and contorted. She was panting hard, moaning, yelping and screaming.

Every so often, her movements slowed to nearly a standstill only for the frenzy to return. A succession of orgasms continued for a good ten minutes.

When her excitement had finally subsided, Ann smoothed herself down, composed herself with some slow deep, breaths, picked her coat up, unlocked the door and left. Her panties were still lying on the floor.

Less than a minute later, after I had locked the door, the panties were pressed to the tip of my cock, soaking up my spurting, liquid lust.

The sopping wet souvenir of my afternoon meeting were stuffed into my pocket when, head bowed, I rushed out of the church and into my car.

On my way home, I decided I would resign as church deacon though I would leave it for a few weeks before handing my notice in.

After a shower and a quiet night in, I enjoyed a surprisingly restful night's sleep. I had just finished coffee and a light breakfast when I heard the doorbell. It was Jack.

I greeted him with a sheepish smile. He greeted me with a broad grin.

"I won't ask you if you enjoyed it, Bob, because I know you did." said Jack.

"Ann was ecstatic." he added.

I invited Jack in.

While I was organising a fresh pot of coffee, Jack started to tell be of his marriage to Ann and how they had thrived sharing an open relationship. He explained how they both gained a huge thrill out of sharing their sexual adventures and that neither had ever experienced the remotest shred of jealousy.

"Hell, Bob," he said.

"The preacher knows about me and Ann. He said he understands. Even said God would understand.

"You're the only other one round here who knows. We get up to mischief away from home."

Just when I thought Jack was all out of surprises, he sprung another one on me.

"Ann wants you to fuck her.

"Can I tell her it's ok?"

I figured I was already in deep so I opted for personal pleasure ahead of a clear conscience. I paused and took a long, deep breath before answering.

"Yes. Tell her I'd like to very much."

Jack punched a key on his phone.

"Hi honey. You can come on in. Bob said yes.

I was draining the last of my coffee when there was the sound of a car pulling up on the drive. The driver cut the engine and after the sound of a door shutting, the doorbell rang.

"That'll be Ann," said Bob.

"I'll let her in then leave you guys alone."

Before leaving, Jack offered a parting shot.

"Whatever Ann says, don't wear a condom and don't pull out. Shoot your load right inside."

I couldn't recall having seen Ann with much make-up, so when she appeared with bright red lipstick, thickly applied eye line and rouge on her cheeks I was slightly taken aback. She wore the same coat she had worn when she visited my office. Her legs were clad in black fishnets and her high heeled shoes, red and shiny.

Moving close, she whispered.

"Do I look like a slut?"

Not waiting for a response, she continued.

"Take me upstairs and fuck me."

Ann had been to my house on many occasions and was familiar with the layout. She led the way upstairs.

On reaching the top, she turned and unbuttoned her coat. All that was underneath was a suspender belt which held her stockings up.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the guest bedroom where I undressed and she removed what little she had on.

I could have told her how beautiful, how incredibly sexy she looked but with veins bulging on my dark red, very hard erection, no such words were necessary.

Other than women in magazines or on screen, Ann was only the second woman I had seen naked. I had seen my wife, Christine undressed, but only a few times and then only fleetingly. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Ann eased herself slowly onto the quilt and, with her legs dangling over the edge, opened he thighs wide.

"Eat me. Go down on me." She implored.

I had only one experience of oral sex on my sexual c.v. and that had been over 20 years ago. Christine had agreed, after weeks of pestering, to let me try cunnilingus. My novice touch produced a powerful orgasm but it was my last marital venture south of the border. After year of persistent persuasion, I finally gave up on suggesting a repeat performance.

"I've only ever done it once before," I told Ann.

If she was surprised, she didn't show it.

"And did you like it?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Then go for it. Lick the inside of by thighs, tease me a little, tantalise."

I knelt down at the foot of the bed but instead of licking the inside of her thighs, my tongue homed straight in on her slit. Encouraged by a tremor and a large moan, I began to lick furiously. I pushed my tongue up as far as I could and moved my head and neck with as much force as I could summon. Just when I felt I could continue no longer, Ann bucked and held the back of my head before becoming rigid and releasing a long, piercing scream.

With a confidence I had never felt before, I eased myself on top and guided myself in. Feeling empowered I thrust it in as far as I could before withdrawing and entering her again. I pushed it it slowly before again withdrawing.

"Keep it in. Stick it right up."

Ann spoke in a whisper but her tone was urgent.

Frightened of the emotional intensity that might be unleashed if I looked into her face, I squeezed my eyes tightly shut and began to fuck hard and fast. The whole of my cock felt as though it was flowing with an electric current and the feeling of bliss spread throughout my body.

"Shoot." cried Ann.

By the time she had added, "Shoot over my belly." My seed was already deep inside her. I continued to thrust and, without changing position, we continued for a second fuck.

There was very little emotional exchange afterwards. Ann dressed in a business- like manner, cleaned her face of make-up and left. I did not see her again until two days later when I was summoned to a meeting of the church council.

I sat in front of a dozen solemn faces. The chairman spoke of the history of the church and the community. He spoke in glowing terms about the current preacher before turning to me.

"I won't beat about the bush." he said.

"We'll be looking for a new preacher. We'd be honoured if you considered taking the position.

"I expect you'll need some time to think about it."

I agreed to think it over for a week even though my mind had already been made up; I was going to accept.

When the meeting broke up, I glanced at her and our eyes met. I was certain that she and I would fuck again and that my new position wouldn't affect the status quo. Her smile suggested that her thoughts were along similar lines.

My mind was clearly made up. Nothing, or so I thought, could make me reconsider.

I was wrong.

As I strolled towards my car, Ann approached me from behind. She whispered in my ear.

"Bob. I want your baby."

CuddlyAl
CuddlyAl
88 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
jouliejoulieabout 11 years ago
mature pleasures

A diet of mature pleasures, exhibitionism, masturbation, and copulation, a risky setting for a feast of decadence which I enjoyed very much. passed it to my oh and he agreed, setting us up of an afternoon delight. More tea vicar?

well done Al.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

a second one please

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wrinkled, Ripe and Randy Hot sex with fuck-crazy old woman.in Mature
Church Ladies Cunning Club Ch. 01 Simon discovers ladies are eager for his talented tongue.in Erotic Couplings
Preacher's Wife The Preacher's wife flashes her panties, then a lot more.in Erotic Couplings
Mature Ladies from Church Pt. 01 Sex with an older woman from church.in Mature
Michelle's Big, Sexy Pussy Ch. 01 Michele shows me the big surprise between her legs.in Fetish
More Stories