Fairy Lights & Magic Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed. "That's not begging!" He picked her up and threw her on the bed. He flipped her over onto her stomach and straddled her hips before she could think of turning over. She struggled to turn over. He reached for one of her stockings and quickly tied her wrists to the headboard. He leaned over her, pressing his chest to her back. "Now you're not going anywhere." He sucked her earlobe into his mouth. She moaned and yanked on her hands. Finding them securely fastened, she gave up. She wriggled beneath him, her ass rubbing the sensitive skin of his sac. She grinned when he sucked in a breath.

He swung off her and lightly smacked her ass. "That's enough of that now!" She giggled and surrendered. He gathered her long hair and twisted it into a rope, leaving it on the pillow beside her head and exposing her neck. He licked around her ear and nibbled on the lobe. His tongue drew small circles down the side of her neck and over the curve of her shoulder. He nibbled her way up her arm, sucking on the skin in her inner elbow and she shivered. There were so many sensations to take in at once: the heat of his body, the light scraping of the soft hair on his chest, his mouth and his cock bouncing lightly on her backside as he moved. He licked her palm then sucked on each finger, swirling his tongue around each digit. He moved his way down her other arm in the same manner he had gone up the first.

He brushed the little hairs on the back of her neck out of the way so he could leave a multitude of little kisses from there to the small of her back. His hands trailed down her sides as he moved down her body. He spread her legs wide as he moved between them. Running his tongue down the crack of her ass, he paused to suck on the visible parts of her cunt. She was soaked and he groaned at the sweet taste of her.

"Oh God Steve! I need to feel you in me. Please!"

He paused in his soft assault on her right inner thigh. "You call that begging my dear? Oh no, you'll have to do better than that!" He licked the back of her knee and nibbled his way down her calf. She squirmed as his tongue circled her anklebone. She laughed when he gave the bottom of her foot a soft wide lick. She gasped and jerked, startled, when he wrapped his mouth around her big toe and sucked on it. She moaned as his tongue roamed over her toe. He moved his mouth to the next one and the next until he had sucked on them all.

By the time he had done all ten toes, every urge to find it ticklish had fled her mind and a puddle of her juices was slowly growing on the bed beneath her.

Steve moved his mouth up her left leg, his hands preceding him to stroke and caress. He set her skin on fire. He turned her over when his mouth reached her ass again. He covered her with his body and kissed her mouth. She squirmed beneath him and wrapped her legs around his waist, trying to guide the hot cock nudging at her pussy in to herself. He pulled back, teasing her.

"Oh it's not time for that yet baby, I haven't heard you begging." He spoke softly against her neck and let his lips brand her.

"Please Steve..." Mary gasped the short sentence out.

"'Please Steve...' what, pretty Mary?" His mouth moved over her collarbone and down her chest. His mouth closed over a nipple and he bit down.

Mary gasped; all that came out was a gurgle and a whimper. He laved her nipple with his tongue while he sucked on it. She twisted and moaned while he made her entire breast ache with pleasure. He switched nipples and she arched her back into his mouth as that nipple swelled. She thought it was connected directly to her clit. He spent several minutes switching back and forth. When he bit down on the first nipple for the fourth time Mary exploded. Her body arched off the bed as quickly as a lightening bolt as the pleasure shot through her.

A flood of cum drenched the bed and Steve groaned as he witnessed her pleasure. He was suddenly desperate to share in her joy. He abandoned the rest of his plans and hooked his elbows behind her knees. Mary's body was limp as she panted, warmed by the afterglow. Steve positioned his cock just outside her entrance.

"Beg me Mary! Don't you want me inside you?" Steve tried to keep the pleading from his own voice.

Mary opened her eyes to see the almost desperate hunger in his face. She smiled, feeling the glowing embers within roar back to life. "Oh yes Steve! Fuck me, fuck me hard! Please Steve, I need to feel your cock in me. I want to feel like part of you, one with you." She lifted her hips, her swollen, slick lips surrounding the head of his cock. He sucked in a breath. She grinned and lowered her hips. "Please, please don't make me wait any longer!"

Steve growled and grabbed the pillow from under her head. He stuffed it under her hips and hooked his arms behind her knees again. He rubbed his cock up her slit and she moaned. "NOW Steve!" He plunged into her, slamming all the way in with one stroke. Mary yelped when he bottomed out and he stopped. He gave her a moment to adjust to his size and then he pulled back out, slowly, until just the head was inside. The angle gave him ability to scrape over her g-spot and she clenched around him as pleasure spasmed through her.

He made love to her at this slow pace until she was writhing. "Please Steve!"

He grinned, his teeth clenched to maintain control, "Please what Mary?" Two more long, slow strokes were made before she could gather the wherewithal to answer him.

"Harder! Please!"

"You mean like this?" A long slow pull out then slam back in.

She made a sound like a gasp, a whimper and a moan all rolled into one. "Yes!" He did it again. "Nooo," she whimpered.

He stopped, poised just outside of her, "No? What do you mean 'no,' Mary?"

She bucked her hips, trying to get him back. When that didn't work she wailed his name.

"Hmmm...not quite the screaming of my name I was looking for. Perhaps I should stop?"

Mary looked panicked, "No! Please don't stop!"

"Well, what do you want then, little mama?" He slowly moved back in. She struggled to find the few words she needed through the haze of pleasure in her brain. Steve grinned wickedly. He fought his own urges to go faster, harder, in order to tease her more.

She opened her mouth to speak and a squeak came out when he thrust home. She tried again as he pulled out slowly. "Harder!"

Steve grinned wider. "Just harder?"

Mary moaned and rolled her head from side to side. She took a deep breath and shouted, "FASTER! Harder! Faster! Please!"

Steve took great delight in giving her what she asked for. He drove into her, harder and faster, the sweat dripping off him on to her. Mary struggled to free her hands, she wanted to dig her fingers into his hips, pull him closer. The pleasure was intense; it carried them away from the real world. Fairy lights swirled around them, incredible warmth cradled the lovers as their pleasure reached its pinnacle.

Mary's back arched as a huge orgasm built within her. Steve groaned as her cunt clenched around him. His cock swelled and his own orgasm rushed through him. Her body tensed, froze momentarily, then she spasmed, screaming his name as her orgasm ripped through her.

Her pussy gripped him like a vice, her juices washing over him. It was his breaking point and he lost control. He shouted in pleasure as his cum blasted her insides. She was shuddering, her legs locked around him, as aftershocks of pleasure coursed through her.

The world didn't exist outside of the two of them. They stared at each other in awe. Steve untied Mary's hands and she reached up to stroke his face.

"Wow."

He slipped from her, from between her legs and stretched out beside her. He slipped an arm under her head and she turned towards him, he wrapped his other one around her and hugged her tightly to him. "Wow," he agreed with her, "it's never been like that before."

She tilted her head back and kissed his mouth softly. "No it hasn't. That was unbelievable. I'm not sure that was just us." She looked into his eyes, almost expecting to see someone else in there with him. She rested her head back on his shoulder and closed her eyes when she was satisfied that it was just him.

"Of course it was us, baby, who else would it be?" Steve smiled, indulgent with her beliefs. When he didn't get an answer he asked again, softly adding that he didn't mean to upset her. He waited, listening for her. He realized that her breathing was slow and even, she had fallen asleep. He stroked her hip gently, thinking about what had happened. He looked around his room, trying to be sure they were in this place.

Three bright lights swirled around his head just out of the corner of his eye but when he turned to look, they had vanished. Sleep overtook him with a huge yawn and he laid his head down, dreaming about Mary and Christmas magic.

12