Fairy Love

Story Info
Fairy loses and finds love as well as more.
864 words
3.5
15.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fairy's wings are like Charlotte's web. Her hair, red as a strawberry one minute and blond as golden hay like Rumplestiltskin. Irish eyes, green as the motherland itself set afire by the rays of the sun and the tears in her eyes. Skin soft to the touch and looks like whipped cream. Her fragile hand gracefully moved to her heart shaped mouth the color of pink gold peach.

The tears would not stop as she saw her lover fall to his knees in death from the lashings he had received and the feathery wings that had been ripped from his body. Her bare chest heaved as she watched him plummet into an endless black nothingness. Better to have loved once than to have never loved at all.

Her wrists were bruised as another fairy forced them behind her back. Another fairy, full of hate and booze approached with a sneering grin. He roughly plunged two fingers deep inside her sex, she gasped in pain. He pumped her till she was near orgasm then he stopped.

She could not help but enjoy herself though she fought hard her body bucked ad convulsed violently.

Another came and stuck his huge member in her mouth till it hit the back of her throat. She gagged and her tears began to fall again. The same fairy pinched and twisted her nipples roughly till she screamed and bit down on his fat intruding prick. He moaned in delight and urged her on to his release.

She could feel the fairy's prick behind her begin to grow hard and rub against her as crack. Her eyes widened at the thought of being invaded from behind.

The second fairy stroked himself in front of her and winked at the fairy behind her. Simultaneously they speared her insides with their huge dicks, pumping her wildly as the third fairy fucked her mouth. They made her grab and massage their balls while the other fairy stuffed his balls in her mouth. Her tears flowed while her body quivered and her mouth ached as all three laughed and moaned. Her moans were muffled by the others. Her ass burned in pain as her pussy quivered and quaked from orgasm after orgasm. All at once the male fairies froze as they simultaneously creamed her holes. She had salty jizz oozing out of her mouth, asshole, and pussy. They collapsed on her in exhaustion and she slowly wiggled out of the pole of sweaty smelly male flesh and wings.

She flew down to the black pit she had watched her lover fall in earlier. Her body grew tired from the raping and her lids slowly closed. Her body fell as her will and power over her wings stopped.

She dreamed of her lover, his lean and tan body. Staring into cold blue eyes, she ran her fingers through the brown hair on his head and thick chest hair. Pale pink lips softly rubbed her own. Soft hands caressed her hardened nipples, kneading her creamy globes. His lips moved over her neck, following his hands to her womanhood. His fingers fucked her to her orgasm then his mouth replaced his fingers to lick her warm juices, she urged his head closer as her hips bucked from his tickling tongue. Moaning loudly at the terrific tongue at her pussy lips she came again. After cleaning her overflowing hole again he slid his way back up to her, teasing her with his fully erected prick. She rose her hips up to meet him. But he continued to slide his member up her body, pausing at the valley of her breasts to rub. She obliged him by pushing her breasts tightly against him. He continued to make his journey upward to her mouth where he teased her lips with the tip of his dick. Slowly she accepted it into her mouth until it touched the back of her throat. Slowly and gently he fucked her mouth while she fondled his balls.

He moaned as a drop of pre-cum touched her tongue and she moaned her pleasure around his member. Slowly he withdrew himself from her mouth; she protested with a pout but allowed him to roll her over on her stomach and slid himself down to her tightened asshole. She rose to her knees, propping up on all fours she gasped in pain as he slid into her tight hot sheath. Then she moaned in pleasure as he began to increase his pace. Fucking her harder, faster, and deeper than she could have ever imagined. His nails bit into her hips as he kneaded them and moaned in pleasure. Suddenly he leaned over, lightly pinched her nipples then grabbed her hair harshly, making her rise up. He held onto her hair and one hand braced on her shoulder. His pace became frantic and wild as moans erupted until they both exploded into a wild climatic orgasm.

One on top of another they collapsed in pure sexual exhaustion, curling up against each other they slept with his arm firmly holding onto her. When she awoke from her nap she found him lying beside her yet she was not dreaming.