Fairy Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But not her morals?"

Mary pretended to hit me.

"You know what I mean. You make a woman feel special."

"The two Marys ARE special, but I'm going to call my one Iolanthe."

"Your one? Are you that sure?"

"No. I'm not that sure. It depends on her when she is her own woman again. But I think that the substantial fairy Iolanthe was a wonderful Valentine's Day present -- from this Mary. Thank you."

"She was intended as a Valentine's Day present to you, and you the present for her -- if it had worked out at last night's dinner. It didn't work out as I had planned but with a fairy's aid, all's well that ends well."

"I hope so, Mary. Time will tell. I ought to be getting back to Iolanthe with some clothes."

"Give her my love, and I'll see her later today."

We stood up. Mary kissed me again. In the hallway Alan handed me Iolanthe's suitcase. Mary stood beside him and wrapped an arm around his waist.

"Malcolm," he said, "We are expecting you and the other Mary for dinner tonight. Will you come?"

"I would be delighted," I replied, "but I'll have to ask her."

"I'm sure she'll agree, Malcolm," Mary said. "After all, she is supposed to be staying with us. But you are right. One should never answer for a lady without asking her first. That's one of the things both Marys love about you."

Back at my house Iolanthe grabbed her suitcase and disappeared into my bedroom. A very few minutes later she was downstairs again dressed in a heavy mid-length skirt and a sweater top. Her hair had been tidied and she was wearing discreet make-up. She looked wonderful, much better than she had last night when she was tired from the long flight.

"Iolanthe, we are invited to dinner with Alan and Mary tonight. Do you want to go? Or rather, since you are supposed to be staying with them, do you want me to come with you?"

"Yes, please, Malcolm. I'd like to be with you this evening. Tomorrow? You have to be back at work."

That last sentence was really a question.

"I should be. At work that is. But I might be able to arrange to have the rest of the week off, if you'd like that."

"Malcolm? Taking time off work? Isn't that exceptional?"

"It was. Not so much now. I have a competent manager and I ought to leave him alone more often. I'd do it for Iolanthe if she wants my company."

"You're sure? I know how driven you have been."

"Too driven for too long. A break, with Iolanthe, would be good for me."

"It sounds too good to be true, Malcolm, but I would be delighted if you could help me with some house-hunting. How about a walk, now, around estate agents' windows?"

"I'd be delighted, but you could look at the local paper adverts first to give you an idea of the local market."

I pointed at the two papers waiting to be added to the recycling bin. We spent a few minutes discussing the house adverts and establishing her price range. I was surprised at how high that was.

We also looked online. Iolanthe had an extensive choice of local properties to consider.

For the rest of the day we visited several Estate Agents open on a Sunday, had a light lunch in a local restaurant and looked at the outside of possible houses.

That evening we had dinner with Alan and Mary. I wasn't surprised that Iolanthe wanted to come back to my house for the night.

In bed I worshipped Iolanthe again, very grateful for my Valentine's Day fairy. That was the first of many days and nights together.

By the end of February it was clear that Iolanthe would be staying at the house with the fairy ring in the front garden.

12