Fairy Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naturally, Hermione’s attempts to rouse her Princess began to arouse Hermione herself and lust began to have its effect. Her nipples hardened to bullets, her body was lathered with sweat, her aching cunt was awash with juices and her cock stiffened to strain her codpiece. Yes. Hermione’s deep held secret was that she wore a codpiece years after they had become unfashionable. And she was hermaphrodite too.

Though she had the frail body of a woman (with a very nice pair of gazongas) she had the cock of a man. Being truly hermaphrodite she had a cunt as well and enjoyed fucking as much as she enjoyed being fucked. In fact her favourite thing was that if the occasional suitor begged for bum love she insisted that he take her cock up his arse first. She had surprisingly few refusals. But that’s a whole other story.

A triumphant thought surged through Hermione’s mind. “A different cock! I have a different cock.” And with that she fell to, and gave her future wife a right royal seeing-to. This being the Princess’s second only actual fucking it was almost impossible for her to sleep through it. Her eyelids fluttered, her hips began undulating to the copulating rhythm and soon she was cumming with abandon. “Yeeeeeeeeessssss.” Cried the Princess. “Fuck meeeeeeeee. I’m cuuuuuummmmiiiiinnnnng”. And so she did.

“I’m cumming too.” Ground out Hermione “I’m fucking your cunt, bitch. You dirty bitch whore. Fuck. Yeeeeeeeessss, I’m cuuuuummmiiinnng tooooooo.” And so she did. Then fell asleep almost immediately, to be woken half an hour later by being both sucked off and fingered by the Princess.

And they all lived happily ever after. The End