Fairy Summoning Pt. 07

Story Info
Mark does something foolish and pays for it.
1.5k words
4.55
29.6k
26

Part 7 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers

Mark sat at home that night knowing Rose wasn't going to visit him. He looked over at the green creature in the jar and thought about opening it up and having some fun. He hesitated not know if the mess would be cleaned up after he was done.

He suddenly got a better. He took the jar and headed for the front door. Just 2 floors down was a woman whom he had asked out about a month before he met Rose whom had turned him down. Her name was Kate and she had turned him down when he asked her to dinner. The note Rose left him said she put a spell on it so it would follow his commands.

As he got to her door he waited placed his ear near her to make sure she was home. He could just barley hear her place her keys down so it looks like she had just got home. He opened the jar and tilted it down at the bottom of the door letting the smokey creature flow in to her apartment.

Kate had just gotten home from work and placed her keys and purse down before taking off her heals and grabbing a glass of wine. Kate was an attractive athletic brunette who worked in pharmaceutical sales so she was wearing a business suit and skirt. She went and sat down on the couch with her drink and began reading a magazine she picked up on the way home

She didn't notice the green smoke flowing under her front door and taking shape before moving towards her. It stayed close to the floor and flowed quickly before. Her legs were crossed but that was not going to keep it from entering her. She never saw it before the flowed up between her legs and entered her pussy. It spread all throughout her sexual organ before preparing it for the torturing pleasure she was about to endure.

Kate suddenly felt very strange as the feeling rushed over her body causing her to drop her wine on the floor as she rolled forward wondering what this sudden sensation was. Her pussy began to swell along with her clit before it all started pulsing rhythmically.

"What the... holy shit!...FUUUUUCK!" She yelled out before she fell to the floor placing her hand on her crotch wondering what the hell was suddenly going on inside her.

She examined her slit with her fingers feeling her pussy pulse in her hands starting to freak out due to her not knowing what was happening. Soon the feeling began to feel very good and she was hornier then she had ever been before. Soon she could no longer control herself. She ripped her shirt open breaking some buttons as she did and started to rub her breasts before falling back on to the floor. Her pussy lips swelled and pulsed harder and faster as she lost complete control of her pleasure centers. She removed her bra and started to rub her nipples as she writhed in pleasure.

Seconds later she screamed out as she felt her first intense orgasm and some liquid squirt out of her soaking in to her panties before hitting the floor. She reached down to feel herself as her pussy was still pulsing uncontrollably only.to see green goo all over her fingers.

"What the fuck? What the hell is happening...!"

She writhed and wiggled as her pussy which now had a mind of its own continued to pulse and swell sending wave after wave of pleasure through her. She started to rub her green slimy fingers all over herself while her legs suddenly spread themselves as she gave in to the strange creature that was pleasuring her from the inside. She didn't care about the green slime all over the floor or the fact that this shouldn't be happening to her and only cared about the intense pleasure she was experiencing.

As her next orgasm approached she breathed heavily and squeezed her breasts as her pussy spazmed and pulsed before shoot more goo all over the place making her scream her pleasure as loud as possible.

Mark was still standing outside her door listening to what was going on inside before he decided to go back upstairs and let his new pet have its fun. Listening to her orgasm over and over made him very horny and started to think maybe he should have used it on himself again.

When he returned to his apartment he was shocked to see Rose standing in his room with her arms crossed and a stern look on her face.

"Oh?...hi um... what are you doing here? I thought tonight was a skipping night?" He asked.

"What did you do?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you used your new pet to get back at a woman who rejected you? What are you a child?"

"I just wanted to..."

"That's not what i gave it to you for! You should be ashamed of yourself!"

"Im sorry."

"No! That's not good enough!"

"What do you want me to do?"

Rose sat there for a moment wondering how to punish him before she smirked held up her hand using some sort of power to throw him on his bed. Mark was a little shocked at her power and was even a little scared. Suddenly his clothes were ripped off of him leaving him naked on the bed. What was left of his shirt wrapped around both his wrists and tied themselves to his headboard.

"What are you gonna do?" He asked getting nervous.

She walked over and held her hand above his cock before she began to speak in some strange language he did not understand. He was curious until he looked down and saw his penis begin to shrink.

"What the hell? What are doing?" He asked starting to panic. He started to feel very strange as his cock disappeared, he then noticed to large mounds starting to form on his chest. "Holy fuck!" He said watching his body transform until he felt something strange between his legs before seeing a brand new pussy suddenly appear.

Mark didn't know what to think as he looked down at his new female body that his was changed in to. He looked over at the mirror on his door and saw what Rose had done to him only to see a very attractive woman in the reflection.

"Now that that's all done." She said as she raised her hand and another one of those Orgoblins appeared.

"Oh shit! You're not going to..."

"You need to know what you are doing to that poor woman, don't worry ill go clean up that mess but you are going to lay here and experience what she is right now, except this one hasn't been fed in weeks so it should last until sunrise!"

Mark watched as she pointed at his brand new female organ commanding her pet to enter. He watched helplessly as it flowed between his legs. He felt his new organ start to swell and pulse uncontrollably.

"Oh fuck!"

"Now you think about what you've done and ... enjoy!" She said as she walked out of the room leaving him at the mercy of the creature in his new sex organs.

------------------

Downstairs Rose got in to Kates apartment and saw her writhing on the floor as green fluid squirted out from between her legs as she moaned out in pleasure. She looked at the green stains all over the room and shook her head at the mess. She turned and got a spray of green goo in her face as Kate orgasmed again. She was in such a pleasurable fog she didn't even know Rose was standing there. Rose walked over and sat down on the couch and waited for the Orgoblin to finish up and exit this poor girls pussy.

About an hour later the creature finally gave her a final merciful orgasm before bellowing out of her making her scream out in pleasurable delight before passing out from exhaustion.

Rose collected the creature putting him back in a jar before cleaning up the mess and placing Kate in her bed to sleep. She went back upstairs to check on Mark and see how he was handling his new body.

She walked back in to his room and saw green slime dripping from the ceiling and all over the floor. Mark was writhing and moaning in his new female voice before he looked over at Rose who was watching.

"Oh my god!... its too much! Please!...SHIT!... MAKE IT STOP!"

"I cant, remember you have to wait until its done and he's been starving for a while so its going to be a while."

Mark squealed out again as his new pussy squirted out green goo all over the place.

"Enjoy yourself!" She said with a smile and a giggle before heading for the window leaving Mark to squirt over and over again.

maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers