Fairy Summoning Pt. 08

Story Info
Mark is mad, but that soon changes.
1.7k words
4.63
31.3k
27

Part 8 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

As the sun came up Mark had been drifting in and out of consciousness for the past few hours. He was exhausted as his female body kept orgasming over and over and the Orgoblin was still going strong.

Finally he had one more orgasm and the creature evacuated his body finally leaving him. It wasn't long before he fell asleep from exhaustion.

Hours later he awoke, it was dark outside and he looked at the clock to see it was after 8:00pm. He had slept all day. He looked down at himself and was relieve to see he was back to normal. With a sigh of relief he stood up still a little dizzy. He looked down at the green stains all over his sheets and all over the floor. There were stains on the wall, the ceiling and even some of his stuff.

Mark was not happy as he tried to figure out how to clean up this mess. He was angry at Rose for doing this to him but he also felt a little guilty for doing it to Kate as well. He didn't know how yo feel, he just knew he was angry.

As he grabbed a sponge from the bathroom and tried to scrub the his floor he heard a flutter behind him. Knowing Rose had just arrived he tried to ignore her as long as he could.

"My my my what a mess!" She said with a giggle watching him try to clean.

Mark said nothing and continued to scrub.

"Oh don't be like that! I had to teach you a lesson not to abuse my toys like that and to not use them on other people. What do you think that poor girl went through today trying to figure out what happened to her last night?"

"Sill... you took it a little too far!"

"Oh really? You know what i think? I think maybe you couldn't please her sexually so you used my little pet to give her what you couldn't."

Mark shot her a look, he was even more angry than he was before at her little insult.

"You know what. Just leave!"

"Excuse me? That's not how this works!"

"I don't care, I'm not in the mood tonight!"

"Well maybe i can change that!" Rose said as she waved her hand and with a flash of light she had changed her appearance.

Mark looked her up and down as she was wearing just a t shirt and panties and started to pleasure herself on his bed. She had amazing legs, large breast's and blonde hair. It wasn't until he focused on her face that he realized she had turned in to one of his favorite porn stars Nicole Aniston.

"Are you sure you don't want to play tonight?" She said as she slid her hand under her panties and fingered herself while she writhed and panted on his bed.

Mark could feel himself getting hard. He was mad at himself because he knew he was going to have sex with her one way or another. He walked over to the bed and grabbed her by the legs spinning her towards him and pulling her closer. Rose was a little surprised with the force he used to move her. Before she could say anything Mark had slid her panties off and buried his face between her legs.

"You so you think you have something to prove... oh wow... oh Shit!" She said mark went to town on her pussy. Her eyes rolled in to the back of her head as she laid back and enjoyed the sensation of his tongue exploring every pleasure spot she had down there. "No fucking way!...oh shit!...FUCK!" She yelled out. She had never been pleasure like this. No human has even been able to please her this easily and she was confused but everything felt so good she didn't care about how he was this good. She was having trouble keeping her form. She was losing concentration and she changed in to a few different woman before she just returned to her normal state.

She couldn't hold on any longer and she came squirting in his face and even in to his mouth. Mark was surprised at first but whatever the liquid was it was very sweet. He pulled his head away wiping his mouth. She was laying there with a huge smile covered with sweat.

"How did you do that?" She asked panting. "No human has ever been able to make me cum like that?"

"Well i was already pretty good at it, but last

Night when you changed me i felt a female orgasm and where it felt good in there so i had some inside information. Besides i ate you out before... during that vampire fantasy?"

"Actually you weren't eating me out, i was the one riding your cock!... But I take back my statement earlier."

"Really? This is all very weird to me!"

"I tell guys not to think about it, magic sex gets complicated." She said before she sat up and stared at him for a moment before saying "Now i think you should be rewarded."

She jumped up quicker than he could even fathom and was up against him. "Now, what do you want? Or who do you want?" She said rubbing up against him while she unzipped his pants and started rubbing her finger along his cock.

Mark didn't know what he wanted. He was already rock hard and turned on that it probably wouldn't take much to get him off at this point. She kneeled down i front of him pulling his cock out of his pants holding his balls in one hand and stroking his shaft with the other. She began to whisper something that he couldn't make out and saw his cock light up for a second.

"Woah what the hell are you doing?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

She chanted a few more seconds before stopping. "You were ready to pop, i want to pleasure you and don't want you going too soon!"

"Yeah its just... you keep doing strange things to my dick."

"Oh you haven't even seen half of what i can do to this thing! Maybe someday ill show you!" She said with a smile before she placed her lips around his member giving him a few slow sucks while her hand massaged his balls.

Mark was having trouble standing as everything felt so good. He looked down a few seconds later and saw her hair wasn't red any more and had turned a dark brunette color. She let go of his cock for a seconds and pulled herself up sticking it between her 2 massive breast's. She looked up and smiled at him with a face he's seen before. She had turned in to Katy Perry! She squeezed her mounds together massaging his cock between them pulling the skin up and down licking his tip every time it came close to her mouth. His mouth had gone dry with how incredible this feeling was, he wasn't sure what she had done to his cock but it felt amazing but something was keeping him from orgasm.

"Whats wrong sweetie? Not a fan of big boobs?"

"What? No i love them! And you."

She smiled again before releasing his cock. She turned and crawled on to the bed before spreading her legs and revealing her amazing pussy for him to enter from behind. Somewhere along the way she had transformed again almost without him noticing before he slid his cock in to her moist inviting pussy.

As he thrusted himself he noticed the back of her hair which was now blonde and a little shorter than before. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around to her front grabbing her breasts which were now smaller than before. As she turned her head to kiss him he saw Taylor Swifts face. He got more turned on hearing her voice moan at his touch. She had always been one of those girls he wasn't sure if he found hot or not but after this he definitely did.

She stopped movie for a second and pulled off his throbbing cock before turning around and laying down on the bed with her legs spread wide open. She now looked like Britney Spear back at her hottest begging him to enter her. He fell to the bed sliding inside her. She wrapped her arms around him as he shoved his throbbing cock inside her. She moaned in that same sexy moan she uses in her songs which just turned him on even more. She wrapped her legs around his waist holding on to him so he could not slip out of her.

It was almost maddening that he couldn't cum yet. The pleasure was getting more and more intense but he could not orgasm. He kissed snd even bit her neck a little as they were both covered with sweat and he was so aroused he didn't know what to do with all this extra energy.

"Ooh that's a good boy! But if you're gonna bite, maybe ill bite back!" She said in a different voice.

He pulled up and looked down and saw Kate Beckinsale with her white vampire eyes and fangs. He didn't care even if she did bite him at this point as he was just so turned on and continued to fuck whomever she became under him. She did start to suck and nibble on his neck which just made it harder fir him to hold on. He was practically begging to cum at this point until finally something released inside his cock and he blew his load right as she bite in to his neck which made him cum even harder filling her with everything he had to give. She was wrapped around him still even pulling blood out of his puncture wound and he let it all out.

He had never cum that hard since he met her. He was so exhausted he went limp as she guided his head down to his pillow. She gave him a kiss on the lips before leaving him there to sleep. She laid there next to him for a few minutes watching him sleep.

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers