Fairy Summoning Pt. 11

Story Info
Mark has an Enchanting evening!
1.4k words
4.6
24k
23

Part 11 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

The next evening while Mark was waiting for Rose to arrive he suddenly realized his jar was missing from his night stand.

"Oh shit?" He said getting out of his computer chair. He looked around in a panic checking under his bed and anywhere he could think of. His heart was racing wondering if it had escaped or not.

Suddenly the room went dark. He looked around but there seemed to be a shadow in the air impairing his vision. He almost jumped out of his skin when he turned around and there were 2 small yellow eyes looking at his through the dark.

"What the hell!" He said but they disappeared. He looked and saw them again but they were

On the other side of the room. They kept moving around him and it was creeping him out. He started to wonder if this was Rose going to kill him or.something for loosing the creature in the jar.

He turned again and the eyes were right in front of him. It scared him to the point he fell back on the bed. Whoever this was was now on top of him holding him down. He tried to move but she had him pinned down. He looked up at the creepy yellow eyes staring at him. The moved closer to him and he could see the outline a little. He saw long hair and maybe even some jewelry, whoever this was it was a woman and he was starting to recognize her.

She leaned in close with her finger on her mouth like she was telling him to shush. It was then he realized who this was and where he had seen her before. He was a little confused but also a little turned on when he realized this was Enchantress.

The darkness began to lift a little making her more visible but her eyes still had that eerie glow to them as she glared down at him. She waved her hand making all of Marks clothes dissolve away leaving him there naked and at her mercy. He saw everything, the ancient symbols on her body, he saw her black hands and the jewelry that hung from her top.

She leaned up away from me as her top and bottom also disappeared. As he admired her body or at least what he could see of it he felt himself slip inside her like she was in control of him. It was such a weird experience as he often wondered who thought Enchantress was actually very hot in Suicide Squad. There was just something about her that enticed him about her. He thought about Zuul from Ghostbusters and wondered if he just had a thing for possessed women.

She began to move her hips working his shaft and wiggling her waist as she seemed to move almost supernaturally. He could hear her moan in that dark heavy voice from the film. He placed his hands on her waist moving them up her stomach seeing if she would allow him to touch her. Her skin felt surprisingly smooth with all the marking and what looked almost like dirt all over her. She grabbed him by the shoulder pulling him up close to her as she continued to bob up and down in his lap.

She looked so hot as she rode him, she had this aura of dark energy flowing off of her but it was so sexy. He leaned in and kissed her neck making her moan out even more as she started clawing at his back. He felt a little pain but it was not enough to effect his pleasure.

He was enjoying himself but then something strange happened. In a puff of what looked like black smoke she had disappeared and reappeared right in front of him only this time she was facing the opposite direction but he was still inside her. She leaned back against his chest still moving her hips massaging his cock between her legs. He reached around taking her breast in his hands and squeezing them gently between his palms. Her moans were getting louder and louder. He pressed his lips on the side and back of her neck making her squirm even more.

He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold on as she continued to work his member in such away he didn't think it was humanly possible. She was truly a goddess in his lap. At one point she slapped him in the face which took him by surprised and started moving a little harder. She started to pound her pussy on his cock and it felt incredible. She dug her finger nails in to his hips drawing a little blood and then turned her head.looking at him with those crazy yellow eyes like she wanted him to do something.

He grabbed her hair in his hand and pulled her against him. He could tell by the moan and her smile that she wanted him to be a little more rough with her. He held on to her hair keeping her pressed against him. He started kissing her neck again before he bit down on her shoulder making her squirm and moan even more. He was trying to see what he could do in this position so her grabbed her ass with his free hand trying to squeeze what he could from the angle even slapping it a little.

Her moans got louder and louder as she wiggled around in his lap and it wasn't much long before they both felt the pleasure build up inside them and screamed out their lust as he sprayed everything he had inside of her while her pussy tightened around his member milking everything out of it.

He held her tightly against him as struggled to catch her breath. She leaned against him for a few moments as is she was comfortable in his arms. Suddenly there was another puff of smoke and she had turned around again still in his lap but facing him again. She leaned forward and kiss him before placing her hand on his chest and gently pushing him down against the bed.

Mark wasn't sure what she was going to do but laid back down. Her top and bottom reformed on her skin covering up her privates. She smile at him before pulling herself off of his cock. She began the crawl backwards off the end of his bed disappearing in to the darkness with her eyes still glowing as they were all he could see. She closed her eyes vanishing completely in the darkness when suddenly the room lit back up and she was gone.

Mark looked all around at the empty room trying to find his visitor who was no where to be found. He was still naked and his cock was still damp from his encounter. He laid back and relaxed still reeling from the fantasy. He glanced over at his night stand and the Jar was back filled with green smoke. He sat up and took a closer look at it as the jar now seemed to be plastic and more solid. There was a night on the side that simply said.

DON'T LOOSE THIS AGAIN!

ROSE!

Mark was confused by the note and wanted to know what had happened. Also he felt a little dirty as he was covered in Enchantresses sexual juices. Not that he was complaining but he decided to go take a shower.

He ran the hot water and hopped inside. He kept thinking about what had just happened and it was an amazing experience. His cock was still hard from it. As he washed himself off he noticed that he was still hard and it wasn't shrinking. After a few minutes he decided maybe rubbing out one will help despite cumming only moments ago.

He took his cock in hand and began stroking himself. His cock was still a little sore but he was turned on enough that it felt good. He stroked it harder and harder until moment later he shot out another load against the shower wall. Taking a deep breath after enjoying his 1 handed quickie he looked down at the stain he made and was a little surprised.

His cum was white and looked normal. This was the first time he had jerked off since he met Rose so he hadn't noticed before but he was positive that the spell she put on his cock had made his semen turn green. It was green when the Orgoblin was making him cum but then again he remembered when she used it she was squirting green as well.

"So what the fuck does this mean?" He asked himself.

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers