Fairy Summoning Pt. 13

Story Info
Mark learns what having a fairy girlfriend involves.
1.5k words
4.7
24.5k
24

Part 13 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers

The next morning Mark awoke as the sun came up. He looked down and noticed all of the green slime was gone but the odd thing was Rose was still asleep in his arms. They were both still naked but the blanket was covering them. It was a nice feeling waking up to her still there with him. He held her a little tighter enjoying her warmth.

She let out a slight moan and yawned before opening her eyes. She blinked a few times before looking at him and smiling.

"Good morning." She said laying her head back down on him.

"Good morning, you're here?"

"Yeah? Is that a problem?"

"No, but usually I wake up and your gone."

"I wanted to sleep with you, I won't in the future if that's an issue."

"No no, it nice to wake up next to you."

"Looks like something else is awake too." She said pointing down at the tent being pitched under the blanket. "Would you like me to take care of that for you?"

"Oh crap! I'm running late for work." He said jumping out of bed looking for his clothes. "I'm sorry but I can't be late. Will you....... will you still be here when I get back?"

"I will be wherever you need me to be."

He leaned down on the bed kissing her before putting his shoes on and running out the door. Rose smiled and laid back down in the bed looking around the room. She felt bad that he had to leave in such a hurry with a boner as she would have happily taken care of it for him. She suddenly got a great idea and hopped out of bed and returning to her fairy form.

-----------------------

Mark had just barely made it too work but was not late. He was a little tired but he was ok enough to get his work done. He grabbed a coffee from the break room before heading over to his desk and turning on his computer. He placed his coffee down and started to type up some reports that were due later that day. About an hour had gone by and he was almost done when his mind started to wander. He thought about Rose and last night. He thought about her being his so called girlfriend and how it was going to work but he was also a little excited thinking about the possibilities. He found himself starting to have feelings for her but there was still so much to take in to consideration. He went to refocus on his work when he saw something that surprised him.

"Hey there stud!" Said Rose who was fairy size sitting on top of his monitor.

"Rose? What the hell are you doing here?"

"I felt bad about letting you leave without relieving you."

"Relieving? Oh you mean, that's ok don't worry about it. You should leave before someone see's you."

"Silly no one but you can see or hear me right now."

"Ok then before people think I'm talking to myself."

"Or you could just pick up the phone, Oy do I have to think of everything."

Mark picked up the phone looking around before he started talking to her again.

"Anyway, it's great to see you but I have work to do."

"Don't worry, this won't take long." She said before in a small flash she was gone.

Mark hung the phone up wondering what she had meant by that but was a little relieved she was gone. He started typing again when he suddenly felt something strange under his desk. Something had pulled the zipper of his pants down. He then felt tiny fairy hands pulling down his underwear and pulling his cock out from his pants.

"Oh shit, Rose please don't do this."

"I wouldn't stand up if I were you, they can't see me but they can see your cock hanging out hard as a rock."

"This isn't the time or place for....... oh shit." He said as she began tickling his member.

"Just relax and enjoy it, you don't really have a choice anyway."

Mark looked around at the other cubicles making sure nobody was looking. Everyone seems preoccupied so he looked back at his computer screen trying to type again but it was not going to happen. He felt her tiny body against his cock rubbing her hands up and down. It felt amazing but he couldn't relax because he thought someone would notice something was wrong. She began rubbing her breasts on his tip which was already dribbling precum which just made it feel that much better. She tickled his balls with her feet while she started sliding his foreskin up and down. She began kissing his hole sticking her tongue inside which made him jump in his chair a little.

"Oh god," he said under his breath as everything she was doing to him under the desk felt amazing.

She wrapped herself around his shaft rubbing it all over and kissing while grinding against it. He could feel the juices dripping from between her legs like she was trying to get off as well. She held on tightly to his member.

"Now this is it, you're gonna cum in 3." She slid his skin down making him almost jump out of his chair as it felt so good. "2!" The second one felt even more incredible as he crumpled a piece of paper in his hand. "1!" In one final jerk he felt his cock erupt with an amazing orgasm waiting to feel the warm wet goo land on his pants. She rubbed the tip with her hands while he came trying to massage as much out of him as possible while his cock continued to spasm.

The feeling finally subsided and he was trying to catch his breath. He looked around again thanking god nobody was paying any attention to him. He slid his chair back to look underneath.

"Wow, that was....." he stopped when he noticed she was no longer there and his cock was back in his pants all zipped up with no stains or wet spots. Rose was gone but he really did feel much better. He went back to his work finishing up his assignment.

--------------

Later that afternoon he got home from work and looked around to see if Rose was there. He headed to the bedroom and was a little disappointed that she wasn't in there. He looked around more in other rooms but she was no where to be found.

Feeling a little bummed he decided to take a shower as he didn't that morning. He stripped down and turned on the water waiting for it to warm up before hopping inside. He began rinsing soap off his face when he turned around and jumped again noticing someone was standing in the shower with him.

"JESUS! You have got to stop doing that."

"I'm sorry, I guess I've been a naughty girl."

"What happened today at work was not ok. you can't just show up there and do what you want."

"I didn't hear you complaining earlier."

"Yeah well, its just, you're just so......"

"What? what am I just so?"

He looked at her standing in front of him naked with her wet red hair clinging to her skin. He couldn't help himself as he leaned in and kissed her pushing against the wall. He pulled her waist close to himself running his hand along her wet back feeling his cock getting hard again.

"So you forgive me I take it." She said as he pressed his lips against the side of her neck.

"Just shut up." He said grabbing her leg and pulling it up against his side before sliding his cock between her legs.

"Oh yeah! Well someone definitely forgives me." She said referring to his member.

Mark ignored her as he thrust himself in and out of her grabbing her ass and picking her up before pressing her against the shower wall. She wrapped her legs around him and seemed to defy gravity as he didn't seem to have any issue holding her up. It didn't take long before his cock erupted again filling her with the nutrition she craved from him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he rested his head against her chest still reeling from his orgasm.

"That was nice." She said as she stroked his hair.

"We need..... we need to set some boundaries I think."

"Like what? Something you didn't like today?"

"No I...... its just......"

"What is it?"

"No more work visits, and for the love of god stop just appearing out of nowhere, you're gonna give me a heart attack."

"If I do I think I can get it pumping again."

"I'm serious, if this is going to work there has to be some boundaries and some trust."

"You don't trust me?"

"I want to, but we have to set up some rules."

"About sex?"

"Well..... yes I suppose, like no sex in public or at my work, and no more surprises."

"I think we should have some wiggle room with surprises."

"Maybe, but I really want this to work and I need you to trust me as well."

"Ok."

"Really?"

"Yup, I trust you, and I'll try to be good, unless you want me to be naughty." She said putting her finger on her bottom lip and pouting a little.

"You're going to be the death of me." He said before leaning in and kissing her again.

maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers