Fairy Summoning Pt. 19

Story Info
Jinx and Randy get a little more serious.
3.2k words
4.64
15.4k
16

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers

The next morning Randy woke up alone in his bed. He looked around and didn't see his blond house guest anywhere. He was exhausted but not exactly sure what had happened. He rolled out bed and looked all around his place but he didn't see her or any evidence she was even there. Randy was starting to wonder if he was just going crazy because he found himself wondering if it was another dream or something worse.

He headed into the bathroom and got a shower started. He had a few hours before he had to head off to work but he needed to get cleaned up. As the warm water hit his face a strange thought occurred. He started to wonder if he was being visited by a Succubus. It was a crazy thought but he had read stories of men being sexually tormented in their dreams and waking up exhausted the next day. He thought about it more and more and it was starting to freak him out a little until he tried to convince himself he was just being paranoid. However he did notice that his cock still seemed bigger than it should.

"Good morning!" A voice said right behind him in the shower.

"Holy Shit!" He yelled out trying to rinse the soap from his eyes to see who had said that almost slipping and falling on his ass.

"Calm down there." Jinx said with a giggle.

"Jill? Where did you... how did you?" He said when he saw her standing in the shower with him.

He looked her over as she stood there naked looking just as amazing as she did last night. He was getting turned on again but he was very confused about a lot of things.

"Did you miss me?" She said stepping closer to him before throwing her arms over his shoulders.

"I uh... where did you come from?"

"Just thought I'd surprise you."

"Well... ok but?"

"You want me to go?" She said giving him a pouty look on her face.

"No... I mean... I don't know?"

"Well your first instinct was to say no so it sounds like you want me to stay."

"I... I guess I do, it's just..."

"You aren't very good at completing sentences."

"Yeah well... you're not good at...um?"

"Well?... what am I not good at?"

"I don't know, everything you have done since I met you has been amazing."

"Now there's a complete sentence, and you haven't seen anything yet." She said as she lowered herself down in front of him taking his cock in her hand before she began to gently stroke it.

Randy still had a lot of questions but once her lips engulfed his cock they suddenly didn't seem that important anymore. She massaged his balls in her hand as her lips tightened around his member. It felt so good that Randy was having a hard time stranding as she did her thing.

"Hhmmmmm, you like this don't you?" She said between sucks.

"Oh fuck yeah I do!"

"You like it when I just have my way with your cock don't you?"

"Oh shit... yes, yes I do."

"Good, because your cock is mine now!"

"Oh god... what do you... mean... oh shit don't stop!"

"I mean that if I want your cock, it's mine. If I want you to cum you will, whether you want to or not!"

"What... what are you talking about?"

"Does it matter, Don't you like my touch? I can stop and leave if you want."

"No!... please don't."

"That sounds like your answer, haha!" She said right before her lips returned to his cock.

She started sucking with an intensity that he wasn't prepared for. It felt so good his knees began shaking and he was finding hard to stand again. She cupped his balls in her hand massaging them gently which just made it feel even better. He had never felt pleasure like this before and was totally unaware of what she was actually doing to him while she sucked his manhood.

She waved her other hand while Randy had his head tilted back enjoying the sensation. He didn't notice his cock starting to glow as she cast her spell on him. She couldn't help but laugh a little as she finished up knowing he had no idea what she just did to him. He didn't notice or care what she did at that moment as she gave him a few more good sucks as he gave out a yelled and blew his load into her mouth.

"Holy fuck!... that was amazing."

"Yes it was!" She said smiling to herself.

She stood up and got opened the curtain getting ready to step out.

"Wait, do you want me to... I mean I feel like I owe you?"

"No I got exactly what I wanted, but um, I will see you real soon." She said pulling him in and giving him a kiss before she left.

Randy was still confused but who this woman was and what she saw in him. He poked his head out from the shower to ask her a question but he was shocked again to see the bathroom was empty. He never heard the door open or close but she was gone.

"What the hell?"

------------------

Mark and Rose were sitting on the couch together watching TV while she cuddled against him wearing one of his sweat shirts. Mark had his arm around her but had some questions about what had happened.

"So... you're sister is um..."

"I thought you didn't want to talk about it."

"Well, I'm just trying to understand."

"Understand what?"

"You just seemed to forgive her pretty easily?"

"She's my sister."

"I get it but... she could have done something horrible, and hell she tricked me and had sex with me."

"I told her if she did that again I would chop her wings off."

"Oh... well that's good to know."

"Mark honey, fairies have different values than humans do. Family is very important to us."

"It's important to me too but if I had a brother and had done something like that to you I would never be able to forgive him."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I love you more than anything and I would never let anyone take advantage of you like that."

"Oh..."

Rose seemed to look almost hurt by that statement and Mark felt a little bad for hurting if he did. She pulled away from him a little with a pondering look on her face like she was trying to wrap her head around what he had just said.

"Rose I'm not trying to fight or make you feel bad, but I still have a hard time wrapping my head around fairy ways sometimes. What if another fairy were to try to interfere with our relationship or if Jinx tries something else."

"I... I never thought about it like that before. I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I just want us to be on the same page, I love you more than anything and we have to be a team. It's us against the world."

"I like the sound of that."

"Now don't get me wrong, I forgive Jinx but if she did something like that again I don't think I could forgive her again."

"I understand."

"Good, now come here." He said opening his arms as she laid back down against him.

He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. She loved the feeling of being wrapped in his warmth. She felt safe with him and loved listening to his heart pound in his chest. He kissed her on the forehead as the relaxed and continued to watch the TV.

"By the way, where did she go?"

"I brought her down to Randy."

"What?!"

"What's wrong?"

"The guy down the hall? The one you...?"

"Yes, so?"

"But she'll... who knows what she'll do to him!"

"Don't worry, I'm trying to get her to see how great humans can be, and Randy deserves some attention."

"I guess but, what if she takes it too far?"

"What do you mean?"

"Look what she tried to do to me, what if she does something worse to him?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know, what can she do?"

"Lots of things, but I told her to be gentle and not to do that to him."

"And that means she won't?"

"I promise she won't hurt him."

"Oh god."

"Don't you trust me?"

"I do, it's her I don't trust."

"Trust me, they are perfect for eachother, even if she doesn't see it yet."

"Are you sure he'll be safe with her?"

"It may get a bit harry but in the end they need each other, more than they know."

"Ok. let's hope your right."

-------------

Randy got home from work late that night with a movie in his hand. He had just purchased the latest Marvel film and couldn't wait to get home and just relax. He opened the door to his place and looked around not seeing anyone there. He was starting to feel paranoid because of what happened with Jill this morning but he tried to convince himself it wasn't anything crazy or supernatural. He popped in the DVD and laid down on the couch. The movie started and everything seemed normal so he relaxed and enjoyed it.

About halfway through the film his eyes were starting to close as he got tired. He tied to stay awake and watch it through but this one was not as good as he expected when he suddenly heard something.

"Jeesh this movie is boring."

"What the fuck!" He said jumping off the couch almost having a heart attack. "Jill, you have got to stop doing that,... anyway how the hell did you? How do you keep doing this?" He said seeing her sitting on the recliner wearing nothing but a long t-shirt that hid whether or not she was wearing any underwear.

"What? I thought you liked my visits?"

"How do you keep getting in here?"

"Haha, I could tell you but..."

"You'd have to kill me?"

"What? I was going to say fuck you!"

"Listen Jill I really like you but this is getting a little weird." He said as he started staring at her flawless legs.

"You haven't seen anything weird yet, by the way my eyes are up here."

"I um... anyway what does that even mean? Who are you? What are you?"

"Nice to see you completing your sentences now."

"I..."

"And there it goes, you were doing so well too."

"Jill please just, help me understand what is happening here? How did you know about the redhead from that dream I had, where did you go this morning, how did you get in here now?"

"I told you, she's my sister."

"Ok I know you think that explains things but it doesn't."

"Does it really matter? I'm here because I want your cock, and you agreed that it was mine to do with as I please."

"That doesn't make any sense, this all just sounds crazy!"

"Does it? It didn't this morning when I had your dick in my mouth, you are much more cooperative when you aren't wearing any pants." She said waving her hand and watching as his belt loosened and his pants fell to the floor.

"Woah, what the." He said trying to bend down and pick them back up before he tripped and fell onto the couch.

Before he could do anything else she was suddenly on his lap straddling him. He could feel her warmth on his cock as she pressed against his underwear.

"That's better." She said with a grin.

"Who are you?"

She leaned down and kissed him while rubbing herself against him. "I am whatever you want me to be."

"What does that even mean?"

"Do you really want to know? Doesn't the mystery just turn you on."

"Well I mean... just tell me something."

"Ok, well my real name is Jinx."

"Jinx? Are you some sort of... succubus?"

"Hahaha! No silly, but I have been feeding off of you."

"What!?"

"Calm down, you're fine, I just feed off your sexual juices."

"That's... how is that even possible, this is nuts!"

"Is it really? You didn't seem to mind it last night, or this morning."

"No there is a logical explanation for all of this, there has to be."

"Let me show you." She said climbing off his lap and standing in front of him. "Jerk off."

"What? Why?"

"Just do it." She said waving her hand again making his underwear go sliding off of him revealing his already stiff cock. "Now do it."

Randy wasn't sure how she did that and was starting to freak out a little but after a moment he tried to reach for his cock but something even stranger was happening when he tried. His hand stopped inches away from his member. He tried as hard as he could but it was like some sort of force was preventing him from touching himself.

"What the fuck!"

"You see, this morning when you gave me control you really gave me control of your cock."

"What the hell did you do?"

"The only way you can get any sort of sexual release is from me, so if I were you I'd want to keep me around."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because you taste good and I can be a little greedy."

"Please don't do this to me, I haven't done anything to you."

"You're making it sound like I'm punishing you or torturing you."

"Aren't you?"

"I'm a little hurt by that remark."

"I'm sorry it's just... why me?"

"If you really must know I am trying to give you humans a chance, my sister insisted."

"What do you mean a chance? What are you?"

"I'm a fairy silly."

"A fairy? Wait like Tinker Bell?"

"If Tinker Bell was a horny slut."

"Really?"

"Let me show you." She said and with a flash of light she changed into her fairy form.

Randy looked her up and down amazed by how she looked. She was wearing a green leafy dress but her skin had a glittery look to it. Her ears were pointed and she had 2 glittery transparent wings behind her.

"Wow!"

"Told you!"

"You really are a... fairy?

"Sharp as a tack you are."

"This is just... wow I mean..."

"I see I've broken your voice again so..." she said as she waved her hand making her dress fly apart revealing her body to him.

"Wow!"

"You do know how to make a girl feel wanted, now let's have some fun shall we."

She leaned forward pressing her lips against his before lowering her pelvis on to his lap. His cock easily slid right into her making moan a little at the sensation before she began to move her hips. Jinx was enjoying herself as she milked his cock between her legs sucking the cum from him. Randy began rubbing his hands up her body placing one on her cheek before he kissed her. Jinx was getting goosebumps all over at his touch. He was gentle and seemed to be enjoying every inch of her. Most of the guys she fed off of would smack her in the ass or be rough with her but this was different and she liked it.

She let her guard down a little as he rolled her over so she was laying under him on the couch. She was surprised when he did this but kind of liked it. He thrust himself into her slowly like he was savoring the feeling. She wrapped her left leg up around his waist as he continued to thrust. She had made his cock grow a little last night to be a perfect fit for her but she found herself actually wanting him and not just for food. She began to wonder if Rose was right and maybe she could find something here with Randy.

She was starting to really enjoy the sex with him and not just his flavor. It was a feeling she had never felt before and it was confusing her. It felt very good but but she began to think about what it would mean if she stayed with him. She started to think how her and her sister would be viewed by other fairies if she stayed with him. She knew a few who were already laughing at Rose and wasn't sure she wanted that to happen to her. She began to feel a little scared even about what would happen if she did end up falling for this guy and how it would affect her life. She knew what she had to do as harsh as it was so she switch off her feelings and took back control of the situation. She pushed him off of her making him fall to the floor before she crawled back on top of him.

"Ok, playtime is over." She said looking down at him.

She move her hips a little more aggressively like she wanted to finish with him soon. He placed his hands on her waist sliding them upwards until she pushed them off of her. He was confused by what she was doing, she seemed aggravated all of a sudden and he wasn't sure why.

"This is taking too long." She said before she zapped him with a light.

Randy wasn't sure what she did but his cock began to twitch and without warning he blew his load into her bucking his hips as the feeling was intense. Jinx absorbed his seed savoring the flavor which was getting better and better every time they had sex. This was bothering her and she decided it was time to go.

"That's a good boy." She said pulling herself off of him.

"That was great!" He replied.

Jinx snapped her fingers and her leafy dress swirled around her before clinging to her body reformed.

"Look I'm sorry about all the spells and whatever so." She snapped her fingers again but Randy wasn't sure what she had done. "Here's your cock back, go and jerk off all you want."

Randy placed his hand on his genitals and was surprised that he could touch them again. "Uh, thanks I guess, but where are you going?"

"I'm done with you, it was fun and all but time to move on."

"But wait, I thought that...um..."

"Ugh that damn stuttering again, I can't stand it."

"Woah wait a minute, I thought you wanted to... I mean you're done with me just like that?"

"What did you expect? You were a pity fuck because my sister felt sorry for you, I don't want someone I have to teach things to. I had fun taking advantage of you and using you for food, that's it."

"Oh... ok."

"Good bye." She said and in a flash of light she was gone.

Randy was still laying on the floor confused by what had just happened. It was like she flipped a switch or something and was done with him. He was feeling hurt and wasn't sure what to do now.

maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers