Fairy Summoning Pt. 20

Story Info
Jinx comes back and tries to make things up to Randy.
2k words
4.7
15.8k
14

Part 20 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers

Days had gone by and Randy did not see Jinx at all. He wasn't sure what had happened, she seemed to want control of him and wanted to have sex with him over and over again but she suddenly just flipped a switch and didn't want him any more. He did not have any experience with woman so he wasn't sure what was normal and what wasn't. He got home from work that night with Jinx still on his mind and it bothered him. He wanted to forget about her and move on but it was such an intense time with her that it wouldn't be easy.

He opened his door and turned the lights on placing his laptop bag down on the floor before he turned around and nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw someone sitting on his couch.

"Holy crap!"

"Hi." Jinx said waving at him wearing jeans and a t-shirt again.

"Jinx? What the hell, I thought you were done with me?"

"I came to apologize."

"Apologize?"

"Yeah, I feel like I was a little rude to you when I left the other day so I just wanted to say I'm sorry and make it up to you."

"Make it up to me? How?"

"I'm going to help you get a girl."

"What? No that's not necessary."

"It's the least I could do, I mean I barged in her and practically raped you, used magic to control your private parts and then ditch you, I owe you this."

"Really it's ok, besides what can you do to help?"

"Trust me, I have my ways."

"Using your... fairy magic to get a woman to like me doesn't count."

"Like you? I'm just trying to get a woman to sleep with you."

"Isn't that the same thing?"

"Ha! you have a lot to learn about woman."

"Yeah I guess I do, look apology accepted but you really don't have to help me, I'll be fine."

"Ah you weren't doing so hot before I came along."

"Yeah, too bad that had to end."

Jinx sat there silent for a moment before she smiled at him and snapped her fingers. Suddenly they were someplace else. It took Randy a minute to figure out what was going on because all he could see was flashing lights and his ears were being blasted with loud music.

"What the? Where are we?" He yelled seeing Jinx standing next to him wearing a tight blue sparkling strapless dress with a short skirt dancing back and forth.

"Somewhere you can meet a woman." She said.

"Really? I'm not much of a club guy."

"You weren't much of a sex guy before you met me either."

"Cheap shot."

"Come on you look great and most of the woman here are drunk and horny, it's like fish in a barrel."

Randy looked down and saw himself in a nice 3 pc suit. "Damn, this is nice."

"Hey handsome!" A woman said as she walked passed him smiling.

"See, you're a catch, go talk to her."

"I don't know."

"Come on, she's hot and you got this."

"What about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... I don't want to just ditch you."

"Trust me I can take care of myself, besides you said it yourself, I could have any guy I want so maybe I will."

"Oh, Ok then, so what do I say to her?"

"Start simple, introduce yourself and just start dancing. If it helps drink this first."

"What is it, some sort of fairy potion?"

"Kinda, it's called Tequila!"

"Woah, that has a kick to it, well here goes nothing, and Jinx...um... thanks."

"Will you get the hell away from me, Jeesh!"

Randy went out to talk to the woman on the dance floor. Jinx watched him go before she went over to the bar for a drink. Unlike her sister she had a bit more experience with alcohol. She wanted to stay a little while and make sure Randy did alright but she found herself feeling something she didn't expect.

She looked out and saw him dancing with the woman who had said hi to him earlier. He seemed to be doing alright despite being a horrible dancer. The woman was laughing at him but still seemed charmed by his goofy moves. She watched her move in close putting her hand on Randy's shoulder before she started grinding against him.

Jinx took a few shots as the bartender brought them over as she watched on. She was feeling something that confused her. She suddenly felt a hatred for the woman dancing with Randy but she wasn't sure why. She watched as she began to wiggle her ass against Randy's crotch but she also noticed something else. Every few seconds Randy looked over to where they were standing a few moments ago and then around the room. He was looking for her.

Jinx suddenly felt a warm feeling that she also didn't expect. She realized that what she was feeling jealous and she didn't like it but she also felt happy when she realized Randy was still looking for her.

"So how's it going?" A voice said behind Jinx making her jump a little.

"Rose? What are you doing here?"

"Just checking up on you, how's things going with Randy?"

"See for yourself." She said pointing out at the dance floor.

"Wow, she looks nice, who is she?"

"Some slut... I mean woman who said hi to him."

"So he just ditched you like that? I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I sent him over there, I brought him here to help him meet a woman."

"Noble, but why?"

"Because it's not going to work with us."

"Ok, why?"

"Because..."

"Because why?"

"Because I'm not used to this crap ok, I'm not like you, I don't want to meet the love of my life, that's not how this works."

"Wow sis, you really like him don't you?"

"No I don't, I can't, I don't want to!"

"It's cute that you think it works that way."

"Why did you do this? why did you send me to him."

"I thought you didn't like him so what does it matter?"

"Answer the question?"

"Fairies know what humans want, we know their fantasies, but Jinx I've always know what you want as well even if you don't. Randy and you are like puzzle pieces to me, you just fit."

"You don't know what I want."

"Fine, so let's leave, he seems to be doing fine without you."

"I don't want to leave."

"Well then..."

"What?"

"I think there is only one thing left you need to do."

"Shut up."

"Ok, I'll leave you to it then."

"Leave me to what?" Jinx asked turning to see Rose had disappeared.

She sat for a moment taking another drink before she looked over at the woman who was all over Randy. She was practically leaning on him and ready to jump his bones as he seemed confused and nervous. It was hard for Jinx to watch so she got off her stool and headed for the dance floor when a large man got in her way.

"Hey baby, wanna dance?"

"No thanks." She said trying to go around him.

He stepped in front of her again. "Come on, a gorgeous girl like you should dance with a gorgeous guy like me."

"Haha, no thanks dude, try another drunk blonde."

"Hey don't laugh at me you little bitch." He said grabbing her arm.

"Hey!" Another voice said from behind him.

He turned around to see a small guy standing in front of him.

"Butt out before you get hurt." he told him still holding Jinx's arm.

Randy clench his first and punched the guy right in the face. It didn't do much damage but the guy was a little surprised. If anything it hurt Randy's hand more than his face. He was about to punch Randy back when a look of pain suddenly came over his face. Randy looked down and saw that Jinx had kicked him square in his nuts from behind. He grabbed his crotch and fell to his knees between them.

Randy and Jinx stared at eachother for a moment as Randy tried to say something but didn't know what to say. Jinx had a look on her face like she waiting to her him before the woman he had been dancing with walked back over.

"Hey baby, wow you really nailed that guy, who's she your sister?" She said.

Jinx walked over and pushed her away before she grabbed Randy and pulled him in locking lips with him in front of everyone. Randy put his arm around her waist and pulled her close. The woman's face turned angry and red before she turned and stormed off. Randy just held her tight and continued to taste her. Her scent was intoxicating and neither one of them seemed to care where they were or who was watching.

"So I thought you were done with me?" Randy said pulling his lips away for a moment.

"Shut up." She said pulling him in again.

Randy continued to press his lips against hers until he noticed a bunch of people staring at them including the guy whom she had kicked in the nuts moments ago pointing at them while talking to a few other guys.

"Um, maybe we should get out of here?" He said breaking the kiss again.

Jinx looked around and shook her head in agreement before she waved her hand and the were suddenly standing in Randy's bedroom.

"Ok, I'm never gonna get used to that."

"You ain't seen anything yet." She said grabbing him and falling backwards onto his bed.

"So does this mean you want to keep me around now?" He asked.

"Do we really need to discuss this now?"

"I guess not." He said kissing her again as they fell to his bed.

He tried to pull off her dress and his own clothes until she just waved her hand and the were suddenly both naked. Randy didn't care where his clothes went he just wanted her so badly right then and there and she wanted him just as bad. She spread her legs and grabbed his ass pulling him into her. His cock slid into her with ease making her moan out as he thrust himself in and out of her.

She rolled him over getting on top of him as she bounced on his cock to the point his bed was starting to shake. It slid back and forth hitting the wall a few times as she continued to ride him. She felt so good on his cock he pulled himself up towards her wrapping his arms around her waist slowing her down a little as he kissed her lips. He sucked on her bottom lip as his hands slid behind her grabbing her ass as she moved her hips still milking his cock.

"Holy fuck!" He said as he began to get close to orgasm.

"Oh yeah, right there baby!" She replied

Randy was a little confused that she called him baby. Was it a spur of the moment thing or did she want to stay with him. He was confused by all of this but he didn't care as much because right now he had her in his arms and he never wanted to let her go again. Suddenly her wings sprouted from behind her. Randy was a little shocked but he liked the way she looked in her natural state. She seemed even sexier as her skin glistened under his lips as he tasted her.

Jinx moaned out even louder as she knew he was about to cum. His cock began to twitch between her legs wiggling inside her as she grabbed a hold of his head holding him against her as his exploded into her making them both orgasm together as she sucked up every last drop of him.

They both fell to the bed still holding each other tight. She rested herself against him as he kept his arms around her waist while they both did their best to catch their breath. Randy slid her hair out of her face looking at her as she glanced up at him with a smile.

"Will you still be here in the morning?" He asked.

She smiled at him for a moment before she kissed him and said "spoilers." and laid back down on him before they both fell asleep.

maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers