Fairy Tail: Shadow Chase Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aozgolo
aozgolo
3 Followers

The pulsating throbbing thickness of Kaivu's shaft buried deep within Clairva's hot love box made her muscles tighten around him. She kept up with her frantic pace, finding to her enjoyment that his probing finger matched each of her thrusts with one of it's own. She howled a deep frantic echo of passion into the night, letting her body move over her lover like hot fire. Consuming him as she did, she felt the first frantic jolts of his release burst into her accompanied with Kaivu's moans and grunting of a like she doubted he'd ever experienced before. The mix of her lover's pulsating member shooting it's seed deep within her drew her over the edge just as quickly and she thrust herself hard down upon him. Wiggling her soft flesh against him, she pinched her nipples hard and screamed in delight as her juices flooded down over him. The moans and screams grew more intense as Kaivu shot a very large amount of his seed deep within his lover's warm tight channel. The feeling made Clairva quiver and then she bucked her hips back up and down as frantically as she could. Upon the peak of her climax she screamed so loudly that she dove down sharply and bit into the soft flesh of Kaivu's chest right above his nipple. The next and final release of his seed, along with his sharp moans of delight assured her that he enjoyed her response. She enjoyed his just as much and kept riding him as long as her orgasm held out.

Finally she slowed her rythyms down, and collapsed atop Kaivu, She felt more alive than ever before. The kiss he then gave her was so intense she could have almost tasted blood. Afterwards, she admired the mark she gave to him, and coyly told him "You know what this mark means right?" Kaivu grinned and nodded, replying: "I know well milady, I am yours and no-one else's, I shall be yours from this day hence, and everafter." Rolling her eyes up at his formality she merely gave a small chuckle and snuggled into him and closed her eyes, full of satisfaction. "Don't get too comfortable milady", Kaivu's voice warned her, then continued "If you think I am done with you yet, you are mistaken, I have barely began." A voice of alarm and curiousity was in her voice: "Oh? What more would you have me do?" He just grinned at her and said: "whatever milady desires us to do." A devious smile swept over Clairva's face, as she already knew what she wanted. Positioning herself on all fours, she raised her rear high into the air and smiled viciously over her shoulder at Kaivu. He needed no instructions, and Clairva soon lost herself yet again in her newly acquired passions.

Clairva's eyes sparkled at her lover, he was dripping with the sweat of intense love-making, yet despite that he looked no closer to being ready to bring an end to their lustful session. She had never known such intense passion before from the fortunate few she allowed to share her bed. Her desires she often found none of her other lovers came close to being able to satisfy, yet Kaivu it seemed was as open-minded and experimental as she could hope for. Kaivu's eyes followed hers as she glanced down his body, with an intense passionate appraisal that looked far beyond whatever mere physical attraction he possessed, she saw him as the most seductively charming person ever, where another may look and see nothing more than the body of a man.

His voice broke her out of her deep trance, and she looked up at him as he spoke. "Milady, I fear that you are approaching the point of no return. I will not be able to stop myself after this, and you may find that afterwards you will not long for another, and no other will be able to satisfy you. Some refer to it as the curse of the Shadow Chaser, but I give you fair warning now, if you pass the point of no return, you and I shall be forever and eternally bound."

She listened to his words closely, pondering every word of them. Would it be as he said? That she may never again love another if she went any further now. Clairva found herself not caring, shaking her head. Speaking to him in a tone of firm resolve and also of passion she told Kaivu "Let come what comes then". She couldn't conceive after the moment they'd shared together wanting to be with anyone else. She also was very intrigued at wondering how, after such intense love making that Kaivu could ever do more than that. He obviously could, otherwise he would have already warned her before they started to make love. Her curiousity obviously showed through, for Kaivu flashed a wicked grin at her and approached closer.

Taking her in his arms, Kaivu, still grinning at her, left her no further reason to doubt, as if she had any, that he could do miraculous things. Clairva's body felt weakened by his touch, melting away into his arms, her back arched as she pressed her body to his, molding together into one shape. The touch of his lips to hers was electric, causing a powerful surge of pleasure and unfathomable intensity. The kiss alone was alike the power of a thousands raging fires moving at an alarming speed, setting ablaze all they touched. Every nerve in Clairva's body shot with intense raging pleasure, akin to nothing she had before felt, or thought would ever feel again. At first fearing that the moment was only fleeting, Clairva found to no small satisfaction that the kiss possessed an endless amount of this potent energy that flew through her. Setting off fireworks inside her would have been less powerful. Kaivu's tongue traveled slowly between her barely parted lips, feeling his tongue, made her open her mouth for him to easily explore.

She moaned with pleasure, feeling the sparks igniting within every nerve of her body doubling with heat. Their tongues met and proceeded to dance in a wild frenzy of desire and love. When at long last the kiss ended, Clairva knew without a doubt she had crossed the point of no return. Her body dripped with sweat from the kiss. Kaivu grinned again devilishly and softly leaned over to whisper into her ear: "If you think that was the best thing you ever felt, then you will definately think differently after we make love." Such was music to her ears.

aozgolo
aozgolo
3 Followers
12