Fairy Tale Fantasy: Hetta's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hetta whimpered, "Yes. Please." She begged him with her voice, it was hungry, needy, full of passion. His fingers left her hair to glide over her skin. He moved his tongue down the "V" of the gown. Daniel tasted her warm flesh as he began to peel the buttons loose from their holes. Soon he reached the center of her chest, just as his fingers released the last button on the bodice. He lifted his head and gazed at her eyes.

Her lip trembled. "Oh my," she whispered. She watched him with passion filled eyes as his hands spread open the bodice. Hetta's breasts were proudly displayed before him. Daniel gazed down upon the white globes. His mouth hovered over the pert nipple. He kissed it. With great ease he traced a path around the areola and worked his way to the hard center.

"Daniel," Hetta hissed. "Take it, please. I want you to suck it, bite it, tease me." Her fingers moved to his shoulders and she gripped him tight.

"I'm playing, Hetta," he told her. His lips smirked and he left her nipple to pay homage to the other.

"Ohhh... butter-faires," she hissed. She felt the slippery tongue snake over her skin. Her breasts felt heavy with desire. One hand left his shoulder to cup the breast that was lonely and aching. Her fingers teased the nipple, her love bit at its twin. She could feel shots of lighting sear her skin as he pulled and tugged. Her own actions mirrored his and she felt a burst of heat escape her sex. "Daniel!" she cried as he devoured her with his tongue and teeth.

He smelled her release and it spurned him onward. He wanted to cover every inch of her. He didn't know when Michael would separate them, but he was going to enjoy what time he did have with her.

Hetta's body convulsed in a series of rolling waves. Her muscles tightened and she felt the hot liquid of her sex slide over her aroused pussy. "Daniel," she hissed. Her knuckles were turning white from the grip she had on his shirt.

Daniel released her nipple and stepped back. He dropped to his knees and grinned up at her. "You smell divine, my love," he told her. His fingers wrapped around the gowns and skirt; he waited long enough for Hetta to pull her arms free from the gown. Soon the entire satin and lace dress lay puddled around her ankles.

"Beautiful," he muttered under his breath. Hetta blushed.

She looked down on him, watched his tongue sneak out to taste the top of her pussy. She hissed. "Da..nnnial," she moaned. Her eyes fluttered shut as he began to lick around the triangular shape of her pussy. She continued to feel his tongue against her skin as he placed his palm against her sex.

Daniel felt her shake beneath his hand and he grinned. His teeth nipped at her sex, pulling on the soft curls that lay nestled on her skin. She was soft, moist, sticky and sweet. He pushed a finger into her slick hole, allowed his tongue to slide back and forth over the inner muscles of her sex. When he blew warm air inside the hole his finger was claiming she cried out for more.

Hetta felt her knees start to give way. Daniel sensed it and he placed his hands on her hips, left her sex, and helped her to lie on the soft forest floor. Her gown lay crushed beneath her legs and Daniel's knees. He gazed down the length of her torso. The light from the sheen of power that Michael had used to veil them cascaded over her porcelain skin. Her sex glistened and he hungered to drink the nectar that lay in beads over the hairs of her pussy.

"I'm going to dine on you, my Hetta," Daniel growled. He pushed her legs open and lowered his mouth to the heady, aromatic cunt before him. His cock strained against his slacks, but he would wait to relieve the pressure. His only thought was for the woman who'd tempted him for years.

He gazed at her slick sex and then Hetta watched him returnt to her moist sex. She saw her hips ride his face, his teeth possessed the burning skin. His tongue lavished her with long strokes, that continued to move over her faster and faster. He took each lap on a journey of pleasure. Daniel gathered her juices up, rolled them to the back of his throat, swallowed, and returned for more.

"Ohhh...ohhh... Dan...iel...ohh...." Hetta bit her tongue as she tried to concentrate on his name. She couldn't think though. All the beautiful Fairy Godmother could do was buck and ride out the storm that was raging inside her. "Ohh my... ohhh... please... bite Daniel... please bite my clit," she cried out. "Please...," she begged him over and over.

Daniel did as she asked. He bit the sweet folds, pushed his hand inside her sex, and twisted two of his thick fingers into her pussy. With each bite he placed on her swollen lips, she jerked against him. Soon she was screaming his name, clawing at his shoulders and arms. Hetta growled and thrashed beneath his searching tongue and fingers until she felt her entire body stiffen.

"You taste wonderful," he moaned against her come covered sex. He washed her pussy with his tongue. Teasing strokes were played over her hole and he watched another series of climaxes slide over her. He drank the fresh juice as it slipped free.

Hetta felt her arms flutter down from his shoulder; her hips fell and her pussy throbbed. "Daniel, there are no words," she whispered.

"I know," he told her. He trailed his tongue up her stomach - stopped - loved both nipples, and then bit her lower lip. His tongue merged with hers and he pressed his cloth-covered cock against her newly used pussy. "Wonderful my lovely Fairy girl," he pulled away to kiss her again.

A weight pulled down on them and their eyes met. "I love you," Hetta whispered.

"And I you," Daniel answered back.

Michael lifted the veil of magic and the Fairy Godparents were back in their story. Daniel was Prince Philip of Lochlionn and Hetta was Princess Deidra Ann Renault.

*****

Philip stared at Deidra. "We will meet again. I will find a way for this nightmare to end." He looked deeply at her. He wasn't sure why he'd felt her inside him, but it was as if for a fleeting moment they were one. "This is a magical place," he whispered. He touched her cheek.

"Yes," Deidra said. She couldn't explain the rush of fire that was burning inside her. She wasn't sure how it had started; she just knew it was burning inside her and there was only one man that could quench it.

"I have to leave," he whispered. His lips touched hers gently and for a brief moment both of them saw the lovers they were just moments ago.

"Soon," Philip told her.

"Please," Deidra pleaded.

She watched him leave and turned back to see Rothbart staring at her. His eyes were dark and black, his fingers curled around a staff of magic. "To my castle," he ordered.

Deidra shook in fear. "No," she told him. Her eyes went to those of her friends and she saw their shock at her refusal.

"You have no choice," Rothbart growled. He had just walked into the clearing when Philip kissed Deidra goodbye, but Rothbart could swear he smelled the sexual heat of a woman. Though Deidra was clothed as was Philip the air was thick with the arousing perfume that the magical fairy had released. Deidra said nothing. She stared defiantly at the magician. Her expression changed as she saw his lips move. Her face paled as she watched her two friends fall to the ground and begin to claw at their throats. "Stop!" she screamed. She ran to Rothbart and beat at his chest. "Stop!" she cried out.

He pushed her down and laughed. "To the castle... or they die," he told her.

She stood and lowered her head in submission. Rebecca and Elizabeth wrapped their arms around each other and trembled in fear. Rothbart led the Princess away, his mind wrapping around the acts he would perform on her that night.

*****

The night of the party found Michael looking over the swan that had been forced to remain on land. Rothbart had tethered the creatures slim ankle with a rope that was tied to a tree. When the moonlight danced across the water, Rebecca and Elizabeth changed, and ran toward her. The released the rope and waited for Deidra to rush into the water and change. When she didn't they were stunned.

"Why do you tarry?" Rebecca asked.

Deidra said nothing. She only lifted into the air and flew into the night. She'd heard Rothbart's plans for Philip and she had to stop him. She had to go to him and save his Kingdom. The wind carried her faster than her legs would have, so she flew faster with the thoughts of her betrothed buried in her heart.

Rothbart had disguised himself as Lord Duncan and escorted the beautiful woman into the ballroom. All eyes stopped to stare at her. Prince Philip tried to get out of having the party, but now as he turned to look upon the sight that had drawn so much attention he felt his heart beat more rapidly in his chest.

"Deidra," he whispered. He looked to his cousin. Gratitude, disbelief, and awe filled his face. "How?" he asked, once he'd closed the short distance that separated him from the woman who had captured his very soul.

Rothbart said nothing, only smiled, and offered the lady's hand to his cousin. He felt a sense of pleasure run over him when Tabitha spoke with the grace and elegance of Princess Deidra.

"Philip... He rescued me," she told him quietly. The spell held strong. Philip pulled the vision into his arms and held her close.

"Thank you... Thank you so very much," he told his cousin. His eyes closed and he felt as if his body was a flame with the arousing scent of his love. Music began to play and he took the hand of his betrothed in his own, led her to the center of the room, and they danced.

Deidra watched from a window. Her wings folded at her side as she sat quietly on the large balcony. Her eyes were full of tears. The window was shut tight against her, the musicians playing so loud the rapping of her beak on the glass was not heard. All the elegant swan could do was watch the magician's plan unfold.

The music swelled as couples joined the Prince and the exquisite diamond that seemed to sparkle in his arms. When it ended, Philip looked down on the upturned face and smiled back at it. "I love you," he whispered.

She smiled, "Philip... Tell me again. Proclaim it, my love, so all may hear of our great joy." Her eyes glanced around the room and a movement above the gathering crowd caught her eye. Tabitha looked at the swan in the window, a smirk lifted, and she pressed her spell-cast image against Prince Philip. "Tell everyone, my love... Tell them all how much you love me."

Philip swept her in a circle and then stopped. He slipped down to one knee and took her hand in his. "My beautiful Princess. I love this creature. She was lost to me... to her family... her friends. I give my heart, my soul to Princess Deidra Ann Renault." He stood up and kissed her lips, his eyes closed as he savored the flavor of her mouth. Suddenly he pushed her away and covered his lips. A smear of blood coated his hand.

Philip watched in horror as the image of his love melted before his eyes. Tabitha appeared and laughed. She pointed to the window, Philip followed the long bony finger. He fell to his knees as he watched the swan begin to sway in wind. "No!" he cried. He saw her lift off, could tell she was weak, and he stood.

Rothbart left the image of Duncan behind and he appeared to all as the great sorcerer he was. He laughed at the stunned expression that Philip was now wearing.

"You! You are the magician that did this to her," he pulled the dagger from his waist. "I'll kill you. I will kill you and this filth," Philip said. He spoke low and circled the man.

"If you catch her... perhaps you can tell her goodbye before she dies. You professed your love to the wrong woman - now she flies home to breathe her last," Rothbar's laughter fills the room as his words flow fast through Philip's mind.

The magician's laughter changed when the Prince lunged at him unexpectedly. His eyes stared down at the blood seeping from the wound that Philip carved across his chest. He mumbled words of magic and a searing heat slammed into the Prince, forcing him back. "She dies and you fight me?" he asked in shock and disbelief.

"I kill you to save her friends. She will live long enough, for the words of your death to send her to the heavens, with a smile," Philip took a sword from one of his guards and the fight between man and wizard began.

Philip's body was assaulted with whipping flames that seemed to lick at him, yet he continued to slice at that wizard. Each nick made weakens the evil that works against Philip. Tabitha tried to intervene, but having minimal skills of her own, she is restrained, a knife poised at her throat.

Rothbar knew he was growing weaker with every drop of blood that left his body. He could feel it. He looked to his daughter, whispered the last spell he'd ever cast. As the sword pierced his heart, he watched Tabitha's raven image ascend into the air. Her mighty wings took her high. Rothbar watched an arrow suddenly lift his child up. She spiraled down and fell to the floor; his eyes closed and his heart pulsed no more.

A grip of pain pulled at Philip and it is now Daniel who was racing through the night, his feet carried him as fast as they could. He cursed the Fairy Godfather. He knew he had to reach the swan before she left this realm or all was lost. Hetta would no longer be the Fairy she enjoyed being, he would lose his love... but worse than that, they would become mortals, neither one with a memory of the other... And fate would never allow them to be together.

Deidra flew as best she could across the sky when suddenly her wings arced and Hetta became the creature trying to reach her pond. Her heart ached where it was broken. Her soul cried out for her love as she felt her body weaken.

Rebecca and Elizabeth watched the sky grow bright. The moon seemed to light up the world below them with the brilliance of the sun. They saw the swan, their Princess, spiraling down to the ground below them, and when she crashed against branches and twigs, they rushed toward her.

"No!" they cried out. Each one at a loss for words. They lifted her and carried her feather-laced body to the water's edge. The tip of her wing lay in the cool liquid. The moonlight splayed over the ripples, caressed the feathers; the bird became the woman that lay dead in her friend's arms.

Daniel ran into the clearing. His heart stopped for a moment as he took in the sight of the woman the girls held. It was not the Princess. It was his Hetta. He fell on his knees and crawled to her. His lips trembled in pain. His heart lay shattered in pieces. "Hetta," he cried.

Elizabeth and Rebecca watched the stranger take the woman that had appeared when the water touched her wing. Confusion rained across their faces as they watched the grief stricken man pull the pale blue haired Goddess into his arms. "I'm sorry," Daniel cried. He looked to the heavens and pleaded for her life. "I'll give my own for hers," he called out. There was no answer. Michael never appeared.

He felt his body become mortal and he lifted the lifeless woman in his arms. "I didn't want this. . . not this way," he told the two women. He carried Hetta into the water. He walked until he could no longer feel the sandy floor. Deeper he went until he could no longer hold her, yet he refused to let her go. His tears fell and mingled with the water that lapped slowly over the couple.

The girls watched from the shore, their eyes transfixed in horror as the two disappeared under the water's surface. A rustling erupted from the trees and Philip and Deidra appeared; Michael was by their side.

A blazing light lit up the sky, all eyes focused on its source. The center of the pond churned with power. The intensity of the glowing flame grew and all but Michael covered their eyes. He watched with wonder as he saw the water rise up to lift Hetta and Daniel. Their arms were entwined, their magic circling them as they rose higher and higher into the air.

The group on the ground, mortals and fairy, were in awe as they witnessed the joining of two Fairy Parents who would forever reign side by side in Fairy Tale Land...

And... Live happily ever after.

The End