Fairy Tale Fuck Fights 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

"Oh shit! Please don't--"

And then he slammed her down onto his knee, her exposed crotch striking with a wet wallop, sending jolts of unimaginable pain through her body, causing her back to arch and her tongue to wag out. For the first time in her life Bo found out what it felt like to get struck right in the genitals, a form of punishment she had dealt out to numerous sluts before, but never had she imagined it to be so painful as this.

She stayed there for a few moments, resting on his knee and twitching in pain as a single tear rolled down her perfectly curved cheekbone. Slowly he allowed her to slide off, his thick leg muscles teasing at her swollen cunt. She took a few steps away from him, her legs wobbling in pain, and her hands tenderly clutching her bruised pussy. She was too disoriented to realize she was offering up her thong-clad ass for him as a target.

WHAM!

He kicked her literally right in the ass, the power of his foot hitting her like a pissed-off horse on steroids. She went sailing through the air and skidding across the ground painfully, rolling through the hay and dirt. She came to a stop when she struck a wooden beam and she screamed out in pain.

Through the tears she saw Baba standing in the same place, lazily stroking his massive cock and laughing at her. She had never felt so humiliated or angry in her whole life. No one laughed at her. No one kicked her in the ass. She hadn't been slapped around like this since she lived with her mother. The few times some trick was even arrogant enough to talk back to her she'd bust his balls into paste and fuck him up the ass with the tip of her shepherd's cane.

That was it! Her cane! Her weapon!

She pulled herself up from the ground and ran for the open barn door, stumbling a little on her long, shaky legs.

"Hey!" Baba boomed. "Where the fuck do you think you're going? You ain't leaving this barn till I've had a crack at that fat ass of yours."

"I'm not going anywhere, freak," Bo said, reaching outside and grabbing her shepherd's cane. "At least not until I've had a CRACK at that big cock of YOURS."

CRACK!!!

With the aim of an expert archer and the strength of a master knight, she shot the phallic tip of her seven-foot shepherd's cane right into the engorged tip of his thirteen-inch cock, the two hard heads knocking each so loudly that it sent an echo like thunder through the barn. The blow landed right on the tip of his cock, practically splitting into his deep cum-slit, but his cock was pushed aside as the end of the cane kept going and landed heavily in his muscular groan, for force of impact shuddering his whole body.

Baba couldn't even pretend to be stoic about the pain he was feeling. It had been years since he had gotten a hit like that, back when he didn't have three hundred pound of muscle surrounding his body, and yet in one strike this bitch named Bo and sent him back in time to when he had once been a scrawny loser with nappy hair and an unusually large cock. Somewhere in his mind he knew he should have been humbled, but in reality he was just pissed off. He was really going to tear this bitch's ass open now.

But Bo was too fast with the follow-through. She struck him two times, each hitting him on the inner ankles, reflexively causing him to take a wider stance. Her big pink lips smirked haughtily as she then brought the end of her cane up into his balls with every ounce of force she could muster, even using her ass as leverage on the other end.

THUD!!!

The black giant whimpered as his humongous hands tenderly cupped his battered balls, the already apricot-sized sex-organs swelling to the size of apples. Suddenly his bulging muscles and tremendous cock weren't so intimidating.

Bo snickered. "The bigger they are . . .,"

She took a running step, putting the tip of her cane down and launching herself into the air like an Olympic poll-vaulter. She spread her legs open so that she landed on his shoulders, her long legs wrapping around his bull's-neck, and her hot pussy smothering his face. She had so much momentum behind her that she continued to move, spinning in mid-air by shifting the weight of her tremendous breasts to topple her goliath opponent. Her hands landed on the ground first, and using every bit of strength she could summon, she kept her legs wrapped around his neck and somersaulted him over her, so that he landed on his back with a tremendous impact.

CRASH!!!

Baba landed on some wooden crates and they were practically disintegrated by his hard, sweaty body colliding into them, sending shards of wood flying everywhere. He let out a sudden, painful gasp of air as he was nearly knocked unconscious from the impact, and he was unsure if Bo had just broken his spine.

Bo unwrapped her long, iron-hard legs and stood over her toppled rival, filling his blurry vision with an upward view of big, perfect ass. She laughed, and stuck her hand down the front of her latex thong so she could massage her surprisingly engorged clit. Despite the blow she had taken to her cunt a few moments ago, it seemed everything was still in working order, and she was dripping wet. As pissed off as she was, there was nothing more arousing then dominating a 'superior' male, especially one so utterly ripped as this ebony colossus.

"I really should kill you," she said, talking to him but looking only at her white shepherd's cane, counting the tally she had running down its length of busted balls and popped pussies. "Or I should at least pop one of those big apple-sized balls of yours. Just to make a point about what happens when you fuck with Little Bo-muthafucking-Peep. But frankly stud, I think you're just too fucking delicious to waste like that. Do you know how many white women would sell the clothes of their backs just to get a taste of some hot, sexual chocolate like yours. Lots. I could probably make as much gold pimping your big nigga-dick as I do from every other boy-slut I have in my stables combined."

She turned, and kneeled down, crawling unto his muscular body in a 69 position, resting her thong-clad cunt on his gasping face, and bringing her own flawless face level to his totally erect, thirteen-inch sex-pillar. Taking it into her grasp, she was horrified to see that she needed both hands just to get a grip on it, and even then the fingers from one hand only made it to the first knuckles on the other. She rested her elbow on his elephant-sized nutsack and measured his cock compared to her forearm. She almost whimpered in awe when she saw that the salty chocolate helmet of his cock was just as high as her fist was. That meant getting fucked by the monstrosity was the equivalent of being fisted to the elbow.

"You . . . you fucked my sheep with this . . . this freak! This mammoth penis!"

But her question was answered when she saw that the pussy-stains on his cock only went about nine inches down, the last four inches above his groin were mostly dry. She stuck out her long, pink tongue and ran it along the entire length of his bulging, hot muscle, tracing the thick veins all the way up, and she recognized the taste of her sluts on it.

Bo took one of his balls into her hand, amazed by how heavy it was, and gave it a little squeeze, causing his whole muscle-bound body to shudder.

"You haven't finished cumming yet, have you?" she realized. "Even after ripping through all that pussy, you haven't finished cumming. You dropped a gallon at least into Marie alone, but your balls still feel like they're just packed with more."

She brought the ball up to her mouth and kissed it, running her tongue through the salty, velveteen creases of his leathery scrotum, stroking his cock with her other hand. She then bent up and kissed the dark helmet of his cock, running her tongue through the split so deeply that she was practically fucking his urethra. She got one good dollop of tasty, musky pre-cum on her tongue, and moaned in satisfaction as she slurped it up.

"Dont't worry stud," she said. "I'm going to make you cum. I'm going to empty these balls until they're shriveled up like raisins and I am going to fuck this cock till it has deflated into a little noodle. I am going to fuck you until you lose our mind, and with it your free-will. Then you are going to be my bitch, and I'm going to use this hard, ebony body of yours to make a fortune off all the horny white sluts in this kingdom. Hell, I bet I'll have you balls-deep in the queen and all the princesses before the week in through. This royal sluts love nothing more than slumming with big, bad niggers."

She giggled happily, imagining the shit-loads of gold she was going to make, and she began to enthusiastically suck on the bulbous head of his cock, eventually working down the first five inches of his thick meat down her talented throat. It wasn't easy though. His cock was so thick that her jaw was pushed to the limit, and her throat had to stretch just to accommodate him, but it was worth it. Bo loved a challenge, and getting this freak's horse-penis to erupt like a salty volcano was going to be all the sweeter because of just how challenging it was.

As Bo noisily sucked and slurped at Baba's monster pussy-breaker, his senses started to return. The room stopped spinning, and his vision focused enough to see the bitchy white-girl's hairless cunt hovering above his face. Her pink latex thong was so tight that he could see every swollen fold of her vagina through it, including a very erect clitoris. Girl-honey was escaping down the sides of her thighs and dripping on his face, waking him up from his dazed state.

"Fucking bitch," he grunted. He wasn't going to lose to a hotheaded white slut like her.

He reached up and with two strong hands he grabbed the plentiful globes of her firm ass, squeezing them so hard that it felt like they might pop. Bo squealed and lost control of his cock, which popped out of her mouth and slapped her wetly in the face.

"Hey," she squeaked. "What are you doing back there?"

"Eating pussy," he answered, pulling her crotch down to his face, bringing her swollen latex-covered mound into his mouth and almost biting down on it. She screamed as her pussy began to drip like a ripe piece of cantaloupe into his mouth, and his tongue began to work its way around her latex thong, and into her honey-pouch.

Bo was so dizzy from her painful pussy-pleasure that she didn't notice that he was standing up, gripping her waist with his iron-clenching hands. Suddenly he was back on his feet, and she was hanging upside down with his baseball bat of a cock in her face. One of his hands grabbed her by the back of her head, black fingers twirling into a fistful of blonde curls, and he slammed her face down onto his cock. She had no choice but to suck it down, otherwise the force of his cock would probably break her jaw, and within moments she was gagging and sputtering as he raped her throat. Saliva began to drip from her mouth and nose as her body instinctively tried to lubricate the invading muscles as much as possible, and even then she was close to suffocating. Every time he would thrust in it felt like she was being punched down the back of her throat buy a little fist, and his big balls would swing up and slap against her eyes, causing her to cry.

Baba meanwhile was feasting on Bo's wet pussy, his tongue slapping her clit around like one big, dark slug beating the shit out of a tiny, pink snail. Baba normally didn't eat pussy because he didn't want the bitches he fucked to get confused and think that their pleasure mattered at all to him, but Bo was a different situation. He was going to fuck her in every way humanly possible. He was going to rape her in positions so degenerate and vile that they'd make the Devil blush. He wanted to fuck her completely, every inch of her body penetrated and violated, so that when he was finished there would be nothing left of her to degrade. She had just had a least one orgasm from his tongue-lashing, judging by the way she was spraying his face, but he still wanted to break her first. Pain before pleasure.

He picked her off his body, allowing her head to pop off of his thick cock moments before she passed out from lack of oxygen. With his colossal strength he easily tossed her into the air, grabbing her hair with one hand, and her thong with the other. He then pulled down, slamming her back right onto his knee.

SLAM!

She screamed as his knee bent her spine almost in half. Her breasts heaved out as her head nearly touched the ground and her splayed legs dangled uselessly. He chuckled as he let her bent body stay on his knee for a moment, enjoying the way her large breasts quivered as she tried to breathe in that compromised position, and despite all the pain she kept leaking from her cunt, as aroused as ever.

He put his hand on her shoulders and flung her off his knee, letting her roll on the floor pathetically as she tried to clutch her back. She was doing that at the wrong moment, leaving her toned stomach completely exposed, and he saw the open target. He brought the heel of his foot down on her gut, not using his full strength, but enough to make her heave to the point of almost vomiting.

UMPH!

Her eyes and tongue bulged out as she dealt with the pain of his heel in her stomach. She didn't think it could get much worse, but then he bent over.

"Bitch, get your ass up." His hand once again tangled into her curly blonde hair and easily lifted her entire six-foot body into a standing position, forcing her drooling face to look into his. With his other hand he grabbed the front of her pink latex corset, and in one staggering moment of strength he ripped it off her body like it was no thicker than a rubber-band. Her milky white melon-sized breasts bounced free, her light pink nipples totally erect. He got one of her nipples between his fingers and twisted, causing her to whimper in pain. He then made her shout in pain as her brutally slapped her tits back and forth, causing her big chest-balls to bounce about painfully.

Finally he had this bitch where he wanted her, and where she belonged. Her beautiful face was dripping with tears and whimpering in pain, her big blue eyes barely visible through her wincing eyelids. Her fat pink lips trembled as she panted in humiliation and rage, angry that there was so little she could do to stop this.

"I'm going to fucking ruin you," Baba whispered into Bo's ears.

She meekly tried to kick him into the balls again, but he had her dangling on her tippy-toes, ands he didn't have the strength.

He flung her by her hair into one of the horse-stalls, her blonde head smashing through one of the old wooden boards, leaving her body prone and in position for some brutal doggy-style fucking.

Baba get behind her and gave her plump ass a hard smack, leaving a red imprint of his hand on her ivory globe. He then hooked his thumbs underneath the little pink straps of her latex thong.

"I don't think you'll be needing this anymore, sweetie," he said. But instead of pulling her thong down her thighs and off her ankles, he pulled up. He pulled up and gave her a brutal, painful wedgie that cut into the swollen folds of her pussy and made her squeal in pain. The thong stretched a good two feet above the perfect curves of her ass before it finally snapped, the material stinging he cunt with a latex whiplash.

Baba laughed and tossed the broken thong away. Bo was now naked except for her latex gloves and thigh-high latex boots, but the parts that mattered were completely exposed. Mouth, tits, pussy, and ass. Baba could have his pick.

Bo felt her folds of her pussy began to pry open as something big, heavy, and hard was pushed against her cunt. It was hot, so hot that it almost sizzled against her wet opening, sending shivers of submission through her body.

"W-wait . . . wait," she pleaded, not ready for the thirteen-inches of forearm-thick cock to impale her.

"Fuck you, bitch," Baba answered. Then he placed his hands on her hips and rammed forward, sending all thirteen inches of his pussy-destroying, virgin-slaying, mind-breaking, bitch-making, marriage-killing, white-girl-taming, big-black-muthafucking-cock right into Bo's tight pink pussy.

"fffffFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCKK!!!"

Bo wailed so loudly that the barn shook, and the entre valley echoed with her penetrating reaction to her pussy's penetration. Every soul in the village heard her scream, but didn't know it was Bo because they had never heard her scream before. A magic mirror in the queen's dressing room shattered as the vibrations of her scream shook the castle. A long ways off a dragon was roused from a thousand years of sleep, and went off to burn down the first poor village it came across. Miles below the surface of the earth, one of the ancient gods of the Old World rested, surrounded by his harem of nymphs and sex-spirits, and he heard the scream. "Damn," the old god said. "Some poor bitch is getting fucked hard up there."

Back in the barn Bo had stopped screaming, but only because she didn't have the energy to inhale. Baba was fucking the ever-loving royal shit out of her, all foot-and-an-inch of his cock driving in and out with long, terrible strokes. He'd pull back all the way so that his fat cockhead would tug at the folds of her pussy, and then he's slam it back in until his balls slapped up into her clit.

All the while he slapped and squeezed her ass, even inserted one of his strong thumbs into her anus just to fuck her that much more. The entire time he was rearranging her organs he never stopped spitting on her back and calling her filthy names.

"Whore! Slut! White, cum-sucking slut! You are fucking loving this! You're just a bitch because there ain't been no cocks in this little town big enough to fuck your fat, wet pussy well enough! You fucking need this! You fucking need my cock!"

The wooden boards holding her body up finally snapped during one of his more powerful thrusts, sending them both to the ground. Bo was now on her face and breasts and Baba held up her ass, never ceasing his cock-onslaught of ruined maidenhead. Her toes were bending every which way and her legs shook as one orgasm followed the other, and when she finally did have the energy to scream she didn't do so to beg for mercy. She screamed for more.

"Harder!" she grunted in a deep, husky, hungry voice. "Faster! Deeper! Kill it! Kill it! Fucking kill my fucking pussy! You fucking beast! You fucking ram! FUCK ME!"

Baba laughed to himself as he basked in what he thought was his victory. He had this bitch begging for him to ruin her just like every other white slut before her. They all acted stubborn and arrogant for a little while, pretending to deserve better than a dirty, smelly foreigner, but as soon as he was balls deep in them they revealed their true natures. They were all nothing more than desperate, sexually-destructive sluts who needed a big, dominant male to give them purpose by filling their empty pussies and empty souls with big, black cock. Bo had been a tough slut to crack, and her reputation as a brutal pimp was far renowned, but he figured she was just a horny little girl with big tits and a deep pussy.

He was wrong.

Bo WAS horny. She WAS desperate for sex. But she WAS NOT submitting.

She WAS NOT begging for sex, she was DEMANDING it.

Baba realized this bitch wasn't done yet when he noticed that she was pushing back on his cock. It wasn't his brutal thrusts alone which were contributing to this back-breaking fuck-session, because her ass was doing half the work.

Suddenly she surprised him by lifting one of her long legs up and kicking him in the face. When the pain from the kick faded he saw that she had moved herself over, so that they were now fucking in the missionary position, her large tits bouncing with each of their hip-shattering thrusts.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers