Fairy Tale Fuck Fights 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bo screamed beautifully as her perfect body climaxed, and her pussy gushed hot cum into Gingerbread's mouth. The behemoth was cumming as well, with explosive blasts of thick cum jettisoning from his penis like a firehose. The thick ropes of semen flew over Bo's head and rained down on her body, coating her tits and stomach in the salty frosting, and she laughed at the sight of her body being decorated in this monster's defeat. Gingerbread Man always came like horse, busting nuts large enough to fill a bucket, but he had also always been in control. Bo was in control now, and she was pumping him dry, she was punching his prostate through his ass, and she was going to drain him of ever last fucking drop. Gingerbread's fragile little mind was breaking, his brain was sizzling, and if Bo tightened her legs even slightly she'd probably snap his neck.

"Oh . . . oh boy," Bo said, losing her legs a little and allowing Gingerbread to breathe. She pulled her hand out of his as, but kept her other hand tight to the oozing knob of his cock, polishing it with her palm to keep the butter frothing. His cock was so hard and strained that it felt ready to break in half. "So . . . mmmm . . . tell me stud . . . who owns you? Who's your new mommy."

Gingerbread's little brain spiralled in confusion and post-orgasmic delirium, but somehow he stumbled upon the right answer, the one answer that would stop Bo from snapping his neck and killing him like a mad bull.

"You . . . Little Lamb Lady . . . you own Gingerbread," the beast moaned.

"That's fucking right," Bo whispered, and kissed him on his forehead.

#

"Fight back, you old bitch!" Gretel spat in Mary's face. The perky blonde babe was sitting on Mary's chest and mauling her big breasts, twisting her nipples, and smothering her with a rapid series of hot lesbian kisses. While Gretel was taking Mary from the top, her twin brother Hansel was taking Mary from the bottom, and was fucking the beautiful pimpette with his hard, young cock. He had Mary's legs hanging off the bed and was holding her by the ass as he plowed her, all the while watching his twin sister straddle Mary's lovely milk-bags. The twins were an undefeatable team, having lost their virginities to each other, and neither ever having had sex without the other present. They knew each other's bodies, they could sense when the other was approaching orgasm, and when they ganged up on an opponent their two bodies acted as one.

"OH! SO FUCKING GOOD! FUCK ME!" Mary laughed, laying back and letting the sexy twins ravage her. She was already screaming her way through her third orgasm, and she let it take control. She wasn't resisting, she didn't want to. Hansel may not have had the biggest cock but it was the best, being just the right size to fill her up without stretching her out, and it curved upward at that one magical spot, just past her clit, the spot that made her cum like a broken waterspout.

Mary was loving Gretel as well, the way the arrogant slut bit and twisted her nipples and kissed her, the way the blistering blonde slapped and yelled at her. Mary would have gladly eaten Gretel's sweet candied pussy if the blonde would just scootch up a little.

"Fucking loser!" Gretel yelled. "You're supposed to be fighting us, not just taking it like a horny slut!"

Mary rolled her eyes and laughed. "Oh . . . oh baby-girl. I've wanted to get fucked by you two for months. Just let me enjoy this a little before I have to break you."

Gretel spat right in Mary's eyes. "Old cow. You can't break me. Only my brother knows my body. You couldn't make me cum if--(gasp)--EEEEEEKKKK!!!"

Gretel suddenly screamed, her slender body tightening up as a sudden, unexpected, and almost painful orgasm punished her. She looked down to see that Mary had wormed her fingers into her panties and up into her cunt, and was tweaking her clit around like the lock on a safe. Gretel couldn't believe it, but even though Mary had only gotten a hold of her clit for a few seconds she was already tweaking orgasms out of her. Gretel was cumming like the inexperienced, cute little 18 year old she had once been, before the Wicked Witch taught her and her brother had to fuck like champions. Gretel had only been able to climax with a few lovers since, specifically her brother and her master, Jack, but Mary seemed to have Gretel on a hair trigger, and was fingering her pussy like a machine gun.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Hansel! Help! EEEEKKK!!!" Gretel squealed as Mary drover her hand wrist-deep into the blonde's tight pussy, the sudden impact knocking her out. Gretel shook, her tits bounced, her tongue stuck out, her eyes rolled up into her skull, and her pussy exploded with a hot gush, and she fell to the floor unconscious.

"BITCH!" Hansel angrily screamed. "I'm going to fuck you until your hip breaks!"

Mary licked the taste of Gretel off her fingers. "Oh, please do."

Hansel grabbed Mary's tits and squeezed them until the flesh oozed around his fingers like dough, and then he began to piston his cock into the beautiful older woman with powerful, angry, brutal thrusts. He fucked Mary so hard the bed shook, and the headboard began to crack the wall. He fucked Mary so hard that pictures fell off of their hooks, and the windows began to shatter. He fucked Mary so hard that had she been a lesser woman, her hips would have shattered.

But Mary was not a lesser woman. Mary was a fucking Amazon, and although she was enjoying the deep, wonderful pounding that this young stud was giving her, she was never really impressed. She enjoyed the ride, but she never lost control.

Hansel began to grunt, his breathing came in labored huffs. His heart was pounding like a drum, and perspiration dripped profusely from his athletic, Aryan body. Mary opened her mouth and let the sweat fall onto her tongue. It was delicious. Salty and sweet, almost as good as cum.

"BITCH!" Hansel screamed, his voice breaking like a teenager's. He was fucking her as hard as he could, harder than he had ever fucked his own sister, and Mary was just laying back and enjoying it. Hansel hadn't met a woman he couldn't destroy since the Wicked Witch, and that humiliated him.

Mary laughed, and let another small orgasm tickle her. "Oh baby-boy. You really are a cutie, but it's going to take nothing less than a big, bad, black beast to really make me cum. Kind of like the one standing right behind you."

"What?" Hansel asked, and then he felt something large looming behind him, something made of hard, hot muscle.

"Your ass is even cuter than your sister's, bitch," Baba Black Sheep whispered into Hansel's ear as her pushed the bulbous head of his cock against the tight little ring of the boy's anus.

Hansel had just enough time to whimper before Baba plowed up into his ass, stuffing the stud with a foot's worth of black cock. Mary laughed and climaxed again just from the expression on Handel's face. When Baba began to pound Hansel's ass with brutal, back-breaking power, driving him even deeper into Mary's cunt, she finally felt like she was getting the fuckings she deserved.

#

"Jack . . . Jack is going to kill you bitches," Jill whimpered as she tried to back out of the Garden, but Baba's colossal black body blocked the door, and the sight of his hard black cock seemed to terrify the flat-chested little goth girl. It was still sticky from Hansel's ass, and still hard enough to cripple a mare.

Mary and Bo were strutting around her like hungry lionesses, licking their lips and massaging their breasts, each a little sore from their respective victories. They were both tall women, Bo at six feet, and Mary just a little taller. The five-foot Jill looked like a midget compared to them, hee head barely making it up to their elegant collarbones.

Jill's knees were shaking. "Don't hurt me . . . if you do Jack will--"

SLAP!

Mary backhanded Jill across the face so hard that the little girl nearly spun around twice.

"Please," Jill begged, her hand on her swelling mouth. "Please don't--"

THUD!

Bo grabbed Jill by her shoulders and then kneed her in the gut.

Jill slumped down coughing.

SMACK!

Mary spanked Jill's ass right under her frilly miniskirt.

CRACK!

Bo fully punched Jill across the mouth.

RIP!

Mary tore a large shred of the little girl's skirt away.

SNAP!

Bo wedgied Jill's thong so hard it snapped off her body.

THUD!

Mary kicked Jill directly in her cunt. Mary's big toe even penetrated.

ZIP!

Bo tore the corset from Jill's body, breaking the zipper.

"EEEEK!!"

Jill cried out as Mary twisted her tiny pink nipples.

Jill fell to the floor and tried to crawl away, suffering a cruel kick from Bo to her midsection. Jill crawled to the door even though Baba was standing in her way, and when she got to him Mary grabbed Jill by her short black hair and pulled her to her knees. Jill tried to scream, but the moment she opened her mouth it was stuffed with black cock.

Baba stood still while Mary shook Jill's head back and forth, forcing the little slattern to deepthroat the jaw-breaking weapon, even though it was obvious that Jill couldn't have handled a cock half that size. Jill gagged, choked, and sputtered until spit bubbled in her nose and long strands of drool oozed off her chin. Her eyes went glassy and her limbs started to go limp.

Jill was about to pass out for lack of oxygen when Mary violently pulled her off and flung her to the ground. Jill took a few heavy gulps of air, choking on the spit in her throat, and then Bo literally sat on her. Bo's big, bubble butt landed on Jill's skinny back like a bomb, slamming the little girl to the floor and knocking the wind out of her lungs. Bo reached down, took a hold of Jill's slender legs, and mercilessly pulled them wide apart.

Jill knew what was coming.

"No, no, no, no."

Bo leaned back, arching Jill's crotch a few inches off of the ground, and painfully bending her spine at an awkward angle. Jill clenched her teeth, but she knew that this was nothing compared to what was about to happen.

"No, no, no, no, NO!"

Jill felt Baba pushing the ludicrously large head of his cock against her abnormally tight little pussy. Baba slid the cockhead around a little looking for the hole, sliding over it a couple times and missing it. Jill's pussy was simply so small and tight that it was easy to miss. There was no way Baba was going to get his full cock up it . . . but he was going to try.

Baba found the little pink hole, and he began to push. Jill squeaked as her body stretched open for him, stretching further and further open, and even after she thought it wouldn't stretch any more, it continued to stretch. Jill felt like she was getting fucked by an arm.

Jill began to blabber incoherently, her body already shivering with painful orgasms. She looked up to see Mary's hot, wet, big pussy hanging above her head. Mary was smiling down at her like a condescending older sister, sadistically amused at the sight of this little girl trying to take on a cock infinitely beyond her league.

"What's wrong baby? Too big?" Mary asked.

Jill tried to answer, but all that came out was a low, orgasmic groan of bewildered, incoherent pain.

Mary sneered. "Good. You're a pathetic little slut, Jill. You're not even half the woman I am, bitch. Not even HALF!" Mary leaned down and gave Jill a deep, tongue-filled, dominant, humiliating kiss, making sure to push a large amount of spit into the little girl's mouth. When she broke the kiss she spat in Jill's eyes, licked her face, and then whispered right into her ear,

"Jack sent Jill, up the hill,

to fuck with Mary's Garden,

but Jill fell down, Mary fucked her crown,

and Jack's going to tumble after."

Baba plunged in, and against all laws of nature and physical ability, drove his cock balls-deep into the tiny slut, punching her stomach up into her chest, and breaking her mind. Jill lost all semblance of consciousness at that point, but that didn't stop her three tormentors from using her body in every imaginable and unimaginable way for the next several hours.

#

Jack the Giant-Killer slowly woke up from an uneasy sleep. His body was hard and sore, as it always was. Whether he was working out in the gym, or breaking some new girl into shape, Jack made sure to push his body to the limits every day. He enjoyed the challenge and the deep, wonderfully aching burn in her muscles, like fire, but it still took a lot of persistence and dedication to maintain his lifestyle, and those were traits that Jack had in spades.

His room was dark, hot, and damp. The bodies of several exhausted young maidens lay around him in various states of devastation. Most of them were new, girls from kingdoms he had just added to his every growing network, but a couple were old time favorites. At his side, curled up underneath his arm, was Little Miss Muffet, one of his top sluts. She had an ass like a wrecking-ball, and she was one of the few girls who could last more than one night with Jack without needing to go to the hospital.

Little Miss Muffet moaned erotically as Jack let his hands wander over her voluptuous body. He wanted to fuck her again. He wanted to see how much she could take before she broke, not that he wouldn't miss her once she was broken, but Jack had always been the kind of boy who broke his toys. He played rough, and there were always new toys to find.

"Master," a timid little voice interrupted him. It was Goldilocks, one of his newer girls. Goldilocks was a curious little whore, but she was hard to please. Everything was either too big, or too small; too rough, or too soft. Jack was just right though, and Goldilocks knew that he'd beat the shit out of her if she said any different.

"What is it, babe?" Jack groaned. "Want me to eat hot porridge out of your pussy again?"

"Yes . . . but that's not why I'm here. Master . . . it's Jill . . . she--"

Just then Jill stumbled into the room. Jill was Jack's first pussy, his fist slut, his oldest friend. Frankly he was quite bored with her though. She had never been able to keep up with him, but that didn't mean he wasn't sentimental about his first pussy.

"Jill?" Jack gasped, a little horrorstuck for the first time in years.

Jill looked like a zombie. Her hair was dirty and stiff with dried cum. Her lips were cut and bruised. Her right eye was swollen and black. Her nipples had been recently pierced and from them hung painful looked weights. She was gagged, her arms bound behind her back, and her ass and pussy were stuffed with huge, awkwardly shaped dildos. Someone had written something across her chest with lipstick.

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary

And Little Bo Peep as well,

Are gonna' put a cap in Jack's white ass

So ring the funeral bell.

Jack felt the warm burn in his body grow into a hot, raging fire. His fist squeezed around Muffet's ass so hard that she woke up crying.

"Those . . . fucking . . . SLUTS!" Jack roared. "They're going to find out why bitches call my Jack the Pussy-Killer."