Fairy Trap

Story Info
Pixie Glimmer finds herself bound at the mercy of a Hunter.
2.8k words
3.72
16.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pixie Glimmer flew over the lilly pilly's using her magic to help them ripen. As the fairy of the glen, it was her job to look after the flowers and animals that lived there.

'What do you think Ladybug?' Pixie Glimmer put her hands on her hips and admired her work.

'Perfect,' Ladybug said and flew over to the bright pink berries 'great job Pixie Glimmer, they look just like you'

Pixie Glimmer laughed at the joke referring to her bright pink hair and chemise.

'Pixie Glimmer! Pixie Glimmer!' a hummingbird swept down from the trees.

'What is it Flitter?' Pixie Glimmer asked.

'It's the unicorn! She's been trapped by the juniper bushes!'

'What? How?' Pixie Glimmer flew up to Flitter's branch.

'I don't know, her magic isn't working, she can't break free!' Flitter flustered.

'Take me to her!' Pixie Glimmer ordered and Flitter took off.

They flew rapidly through the trees and vines, using magic to enhance their speed.

They arrived in the clearing to find the unicorn bound to a tree by a black rope bound around its neck.

'Unicorn Sparkle!' Pixie Glimmer flew over to her.

'Pixie Glimmer!' Unicorn sparkle cried out 'I can't break free! I think the rope is enchanted against magic!'

'Let me try,' Pixie Glimmer frowned 'Flitter! Scan the area and see if the hunter is nearby.'

'Yes Pixie Glimmer,' Flitter flittered off.

Pixie Glimmer turned to the rope and tried every cut, unbind, move or transport spell she could think of.

'I'll try teleporting you instead, try not to move Unicorn Sparkle,'

Pixie Glimmer's wings flittered quickly in aggravation.

'It's completely immune to my magic as well,' Pixie Glimmer frowned.

'What do we do Pixie Glimmer?' Unicorn Sparkle asked.

'Pixie Glimmer!' Flitter flew back into the clearing 'The hunter is coming! Hurry, hurry!'

Pixie Glimmer tried to touch the rope 'Ow!'

'You're burnt!' Flitter cried.

'As a fairy, I'm made of magic,' Pixie Glimmer frowned and thought quickly.

'I have an idea!' Pixie Glimmer clapped 'I can't use magic on you, but I can on me, I just need to not be a fairy!'

'No you can't! How will you turn back?' Unicorn Sparkle asked.

'It's okay, I may not have any magic when I'm human, but the spell will run out after a day and a night and I'll just return to normal naturally.'

Pixie Glimmer flourished her hands, she was surrounded by pink sparkles and light and suddenly she was huge! Well, huge respective for a fairy, normal human female height.

Pixie Glimmer grabbed the rope and this time it did not burn her. She loosened it and raised it above and off Unicorn's Sparkle's head.

Immediately the rope snaked itself around Pixie Glimmer's wrists and bound them together.

'Pixie Glimmer!' Unicorn Sparkle cried.

'He's two trees away!' Flitter exclaimed.

Unicorn Sparkled aimed her horn at the tree branch and it crashed to the floor in a shower of sparkles.

'Run! Run!' Flitter flew off in a panic at the rustling behind the bushes.

'Hop on!' Unicorn Sparkle urged her.

'No, he's after you! Just go!'

'But-,'

'That's an order as Keeper of the Glen!' Pixie Glimmer commanded.

The hunter broke through into the clearing, Unicorn Sparkle reared up on her back legs and tore off into the trees.

But the Hunter didn't even seem to care that the Unicorn had been there. He was staring directly at Pixie Glimmer.

'Hello Fairy Girl,' he said 'So compassionate for your friends, so predictable.'

Oh snapdragons. The trap had been for her not Unicorn Sparkle. Pixie Glimmer turned and ran into the trees, completely terrified. She could hear the Hunter's laugh behind her, not even afraid that she would escape him.

Pixie Glimmer did her best to run as fast as she could with the rope trailing behind her still attached to the branch. She quickly thought to run for the old elvish ruins, full of human-sized places to hide.

Pixie Glimmer was so much slower in this form. She wasn't used to running either, it was...uncomfortable. Fairies didn't wear much clothing, they wanted to be close to nature. The fairies' breasts were bouncing so much from running they were nearly jumping out of her pink chemise. Under her tutu, her pink panties were riding up her butt. Hearing something tearing after her through the bushes was enough to urge her on though.

Pixie Glimmer hurried up the stairs of the ruins, looking back over her shoulder she saw the Hunter hulking after her. Pixie Glimmer ran through the entrance way, and around the corner, entering the room where the roof had caved in. The walls were covered with vines and rays of sunlight filtered through the foliage.

The rope went taught and Pixie Glimmer was yanked off her feet onto the ground from the tension. She was lifted off the ground with rough hands and smashed into the sandstone wall. The hunter threw up the rope around a gargoyle and grabbed the other end. He heaved on it, forcing Pixie Glimmer's hands over her head and secured it to a nearby vine.

He took out another rope and the branch Pixie Glimmer had been trailing behind her. He grabbed Pixie Glimmer's ankle's one by one, despite her thrashing, and tied each to either end of the strong branch. Forcing her parted legs in place.

'What do you want?' Pixie Glimmer demanded 'I don't grant wishes or anything like that.'

The hunter came right up to her. Snapdragons he was huge! Half human-half orc she would wager.

'Oh trust me Fairy, you do,' he grinned.

The hunter grasped her chemise and ripped it open, her breasts finally bouncing free.

'Wait! What are you doing?' Pixie Glimmer squeaked.

The hunter grasped her breasts and started squeezing and rubbing.

'Stop it! I'm a fairy!' Pixie Glimmer ordered.

'That's the point little fairy,' the Hunter said and pinched her nipples between his fingers 'Fairies are so innocent flying around with barely any clothes on. I've been watching you, you're just begging to be corrupted, helpless little thing.'

He bent down and sucked her nipple into his mouth.

'This whole thing was a trap so you could- you could-,' Pixie Glimmer realised.

The Hunter flipped her around, yanked her panties to the side and pushed his cock between the fabric and her pussy.

'Stick my cock in your little fairy cunt,' the Hunter finished.

Pixie Glimmer looked down to see a large fat cock pressing against the fabric of her panties. He grabbed her hips and began to thrust. The Hunter's cock rubbed against her bare pussy again and again.

He reached down and began to rub her clit over her panties. Pixie Glimmer tried to resist but her hands were tied and she was unable to close her legs with the branch between her ankles.

'And you made it possible, turning yourself human for me,' the Hunter said as he thrust between her legs.

'No! I don't want this!' Pixie Glimmer cried.

The Hunter whispered right next to her ear 'I don't care.'

He grasped a breast in one hand while he continued to rub with the other. He took out a knife and cut away Pixie Glimmer's chemise, then cut her panties and they fell to the floor leaving her completely naked before her captor.

The Hunter stepped back, flipped her around grabbed the rope and released the tension. Pixie Glimmer fell to her knees, arms still above her head.

The Hunter tore off his clothes and stroked his hard cock staring at the Fairy feast before him. He picked up his knife once more and walked over to Pixie Glimmer.

He placed the knife to Pixie Glimmer's neck and nudged his cock to her lips. It was HUGE!

Shimmering Snapdragons! How was it both that wide and that long?!

'Go on, suck on my cock like it's that flower nectar you guzzle down,' he ordered.

Reluctantly Pixie Glimmer opened her mouth and the cock slid along her tongue inside her mouth. Pixie Glimmer screwed up her eyes. The knife pressed on her skin. A warning.

She sucked and licked the head then travelled kisses down the shaft and back up.

'Good fairy,' The Hunter said, he gathered her shoulder-length pink hair in his hand.

Pixie Glimmer took him in her mouth again and pressed down, she took his cock further into her mouth and pulled off licking at the tip as she went then repeated the process.

The Hunter grasped her head and began to thrust himself inside. He pistoned his hips and the cock slipped further and further down her throat. Too big to ever fit all the way inside she sucked and lapped as ordered. He pulled out of her mouth and his hot cum exploded all over Pixie Glimmer's breasts. There was so much of it!

Pixie Glimmer could have sighed in relief.

'Don't look so relieved just yet,' The Hunter laughed.

A hard fat cock pulsed next to her face.

'How?' Pixie Glimmer gasped.

'Essence of Dragonfruit,' he smirked.

'But, but that will-,'

'Give me at least 10 rounds,' The Hunter smirked 'Each load I shoot inside you will only get larger.'

He shoved Pixie Glimmer's shoulders and she fell back onto her butt with her legs splayed wide open. The Hunter crawled up between her legs and placed his face an inch from her pussy. The branch still preventing her from closing her legs, she has no choice but to endure it.

'Mmmm,' he took a long sniff 'You smell so good, like strawberries.'

He ran a finger over Pixie Glimmer's pussy lips, then spread them open with both thumbs. The Hunter took deep breaths, inhaling her scent. The large man flicked her clitoris then started rubbing and flicking and pinching. Pixie Glimmer's face turned pink and she shuddered as he started pushing his other finger inside her while he teased her clit with the other hand.

Her body was shaking, he doesn't stop but rubbed harder, pinched longer and reached further inside her.

'S-stop, please!'

'You say stop, but look how wet your fairy cunt is,' he laughed.

'N-no,'

'Oh yes,' he smirked and raised his fingers for her to see how slippery they were with her juices.

'No! I don't want this.'

He just laughed at her.

'I wonder if you taste like strawberries,' he leered and licked a long stripe up Pixie Glimmer's pussy.

The Hunter ran his tongue over the fairy's clitoris again and again and again, lapping at it. She cried out and can't stop shaking. He stuck his tongue inside her and scraped his teeth along her clitoris. He pressed his face into her pussy and rubbed.

The Hunter's coarse hairs in his beard rub against Pixie Glimmer's open vulva --clitoris, labia, and opening. The Hunter raised his head and licked his lips, his beard is soaked with juices.

The Hunter shuffled up and pressed his cock against Pixie Glimmer's sticky pussy lips.

'No! Please! Please don't!' Pixie Glimmer begged.

The Hunter rubbed his cock against her opening, he hacks and spat. Pixie Glimmer could feel his saliva drip down her cunt and then the head of his cock pushed it inside her.

'No!'

The Hunter split her pussy lips apart with his cock and stabbed all the way inside her tight fairy cunt.

'Ah you're too big!' Pixie Glimmer cringed as the cock stretched her open.

'Just as perfect as I imagined, this is magic!' the Hunter exclaimed.

He pulled out and stabbed back into her as hard and deep as he could.

Pixie Glimmer sobbed and begged, bearing the pain willing it to be over.

The pain slowly ebbed away, and Pixie Glimmer began to feel something else. Her body grew warm. The Hunter's cock rubbing against the walls of her pussy again, and again, began to stir something inside her. Her pussy began to tingle and grow hot.

'Oh no, no, no,' Pixie Glimmer gasped in futile.

Pixie Glimmer felt her nipples harden, her pussy gushed shameful juices and the walls of her cunt squeezed the cock inside of her. No, no, no. Oh god it feels good! How could this feel good? She was being raped!

Pixie Glimmer tried not to moan as her passion flared up and grew hotter and hotter. She started to make tiny movements with her hips to match his thrusts, desperate to get that cock rubbing inside her more and more.

He grabbed her hips and yanked up harshly, pushing his cock so deep inside her she let out a cry of ecstasy.

The Hunter laughed.

'You love it! Little fairy whore loves being raped. You hate me, but you can't help yourself, can you? You just need me to fuck you so bad.'

'No! I-I hate you, I don't...don't need this,' she shook her head desperately.

But her hips pushing against his told them both of how right he was.

The Hunter shuddered as he fucked his massive load of cum into Pixie Glimmer's tight pussy and collapsed on top of her. Glimmer cried at losing that delicious new feeling of being stirred up inside.

Pixie Glimmer started rolling her hips slowly stroking The Hunter's impregnating form inside of her hot cum filled pussy.

The Hunter awoke from his confused daze as his cock hardened inside of her. Pixie Glimmer moaned and her pussy walls clenched around the quickly hardening member.

The Hunter laughed again, he pulled out and flipped her over on her knees. Pixie Glimmer wiggled her arse back at the Hunter, her hungry pussy leaking his juices.

The Hunter rubbed his swollen member against her wet pussy, laughing as it greedily tried to swallow his cock.

The Hunter grabbed her hips and yanked her back spearing her onto his cock, Pixie Glimmer cried out in euphoria.

Pixie Glimmer's insides were on fire. She stared wide-eyed at the ruins in front of her, pupils blown, mouth slack and open, her entire body still flushed red with arousal. The Hunter nudged deep into the very centre of her heat and surged into it again and again with such ferocity. Pixie Glimmer rocked back seeking more. He bit into her shoulder and she dug her fingers into the stone beneath her. She could feel something coming, as she grew hotter and hotter, she whined and bit down on her lips shivering through her overwhelming release.

The Hunter emptied his load inside of her once more. Pixie Glimmer collapsed on her front but was soon yanked back up.

The Hunter forced her on her back again, pushed the branch attached to her ankles up her body so Glimmer Sparkle was practically bent in half and slammed his cock back inside her soup filled pussy with a loud squelch.

The Hunter was literally jamming the words out of the fairy's body.

Pixie Glimmer could barely breathe. She was rolling her hips and shivering like a whore. She looked down and stared mesmerized at his cock filling her again and again.

The Hunter was completely lost in his lust, thrusting and gasping and groaning, not a conscious thought left but to take, and claim and fuck and mark and ruin. Pixie Glimmer was thrashing and bucking and crying out for more uncontrollably thrusting urging the cock inside her deeper and deeper.

He came inside her again and again, her body pulses as orgasms tore through her, setting her entire body on fire and desperate for more. Her cunt slurps and squelches as the Hunter's cock fucks into her cum filled cunt. Too much now, it is leaking out of her, she is covered in it.

When they are finally spent her pussy is sloppy with cum and juices. She rubs the cum into her skin and pushes as much back inside her as possible.

'I love cock,' Pixie Glimmer moaned and sucked the cum from her fingers.

'Oh, don't worry little Fairy, you're going to get plenty of it where we're going.'

Two orcs and a minotaur enter the most famous Brothel in the kingdoms and are greeted by a goblin.

'Who can I get for you gentlemen?'

'We heard you got a fairy whose cunt taste like strawberries?'

'Ah yes, the only of her kind captured and reformed for this line of work, she is the most high-priced form of entertainment we have.'

The group hand over a sack full of precious stones. The goblin smiles and walks them over to a lavish door and pushes it open.

A fairy is laid out on the bed, legs spread wide toward them, bare pussy glimmering with her arousal.

'Enjoy,' the Goblin says and closed the door behind them.

All three of them pounce on her.

'My name is Pixie Glimmer,' the fairy said as the Orcs lifted her off the ground, grasping under each leg and spread them wide as the Minotaur walks up to her and rubbed his enormous cock against her pussy lips 'Please, fill me with your cocks. '