Fairytale, 2011 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumddy
Sumddy
1,445 Followers

"Ohh god Daddy, yessss, fuck me Papa, ohhh god Daddy, your cock is...so big, so huge in me Papa. Ohhh Daddy," Ashley squealed and purred and cooed as her father fucked his cock deep into her little belly, "ohhh god Daddy, cumming, on your cock, Daddy...ohhhhhaahhhh Daddyyyyy, cummming, Daddyyy, cumming."

Her father pushed hard into his little girl, sank his cock deep into her belly, her little cunny quivering and creaming all over him, his little girl grinding her hot little pussy on her father's throbbing aching hard erection. He lifted her, and turned, sitting down on the bed with her on his lap.

Breathing hard and looking into each others eyes, Ashley's father whispered so hotly, so passionately, so tenderly, "Kiss Daddy, Princess," and she felt herself cumming again as she slid her tongue into her father's mouth, and his into hers.

Ashley felt her father's cock so deep and big and hard buried in her belly, stretching her, fucking into her, her father's hot tongue swirling wet in her hungry little mouth. Loving the taste of his saliva, her taste, she began raising and lowering herself, squeezing him inside her.

"Ohh little baby, yesss, good girl, fuck Daddy's cock, little baby, fuck Daddy with your sweet little baby pussy."

"Nnnghhh, cum in me, Daddy. Let me make you cum," Ashley whispered urgently. "Let your lil girl make you cum in me, Papa. Want my Daddy to cum in me. Nnn, yesss, fuck me Daddy. Fuck your lil girl, fuck your lil Bear, cum in me, Daddy, cum inside your little girl," she whispered back hotly, urging her father to cum inside her, her Daddy's arms squeezing her to him, his hand over her shoulder pulling her down and hard against him, fucking his cock deep into her little belly, pushing his tongue into his daughter's mouth, his little girl's mouth, kissing him back eagerly, erotically, father and daughter incestuous lovers alone together in the cabin where no one would know.

"Our secret, Daddy. I won' tell anyone Papa, nnnnghh fuck me, Papa, cum in me Daddy. Our secret Papa," her words making Ashley cum all over father's seething hard cock.

Her father leaned back pulling Ashley with him, her straddling his waist like she had those steamy hot mornings. Ashley rocked back and forth, grinding on her father's cock, lifting and pulling on his cock like a rigid hot pole so deep inside her belly, filling her completely, fucking up inside her, her little bottom in his big hands, his fingers strumming along the lips of her soaking wet little pussy so tight around her father's girth.

Her father brushed her hair back, cupping her face in his hands, pulling her mouth to his, kissing her, deeply, their tongues swirling as Ashley fucked her father's cock with her hot little pussy.

"Cum in me, Daddy. Let me make you cum in me, Papa," she said again and again squeezing him inside her rocking back and forth pulling up on him and pressing back down, over and over. "Wanna...feel you...cum inside me Daddy," she gushed out cumming again on her father's cock, "for so long. Fill me up Daddy. Cum in your lil Bear, cum in me Papa, I want you to Daddy."

"Yess, fuck Daddy lil baby, fuck Daddy with your beautiful little pussy, baby. Nhhhhggod, so deep inside you, Ashley, you feel so good baby, so tight on Daddy's cock, so warm, so soft," her father growled. "You're going to make Daddy cum, lil baby. That's my good girl, just like that make Daddy cum, sweetie. Ohhh lil baby, good girl, ughhohh fuck, yes baby, so hot, so tight, so wet for Daddy. That's my good girl, make Daddy cum, Princess, so proud of you little baby. My hot sexy little girl, make Daddy cum, baby. Daddy wants to cum inside my little girl," he whispered so hotly, so sexily into Ashley's ear he made Ashley feel so sexy, so hot, so on fire for her father she milked his cock fucking her father harder and faster cumming again.

"Oh god, Daddy, cum with me Daddy, cum with me, ohhh Daddy, you're getting so big, so big in me, stretching me Papa, cummm Papa, cum."

Her father's cock throbbed, got bigger, and bigger as he exploded deep inside his little girl, pushing himself inside her, burying his cock inside her cumming harder than he ever had before. His daughter milking her father's cock with her hot little pussy stretched around her father's girth, cumming and cumming on his huge daddy-cock, fucking her father's cock, making him cum inside her, her Daddy's grip around her like steel as he came and came and came inside his loving lil girl needing her Daddy deep in her little belly.

Ashley collapsed on her father's stomach, her arms around his neck, her father's hands on her little bottom and around her shoulder and neck, squeezing her, holding her tight against him still fucking his cock into his little girl as they slowed, panting, sweating into each others heat.

"Oh lil baby, Daddy loves my lil girl, my hot, sexy, naughty lil girl. Mmm, lil baby, Daddy's getting hard again, baby."

Ashley realized she and her father were lying between Teddy and Leo, and that they were both warm hot to the touch, their eyes on her and her father, smiling, and Ashley smiled knowingly back at them, squeezing her father's hardening cock inside her tingling hot little cunny.

Gripping her little bottom in his big strong hands, raising his hips, his cock gliding back in and out of her tingling little pussy, her father whispered hotly, "Daddy loves fucking my lil girl, my sweet sexy little baby," as he leaned up and sucked her puffy swollen hot nipples back into his mouth.

Ashley felt indescribably happy, there with her Daddy, and Leo and Teddy, their fur turning warm to the touch, their cocks hard and just within reach.

"Nnnn Dadddyyy yesss suck my nipples, Papa. Cumming again, Daddy, cumming!" Ashley groaned, her father fucking his cock so hard and deep and long into her warm little belly stretching her dripping wet little cunny.

Reaching over and stroking first Leo and then Teddy, Ashley wondered how in the world she would tell her father, smiling to herself, sometimes a lil girl's wishes do come true, and so do her Daddy's.

Sumddy
Sumddy
1,445 Followers
12