Faith and Lust

Story Info
A man attempts to seduce a nun.
1k words
2.51
54.6k
10
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria Kelly was a strong and willful woman. As a young woman, Maria made the decision to devote her entire life to Christianity. Unlike most beautiful and voluptuous women, Maria became a faithful nun, and spread her belief throughout the world. After many years of faithfulness and tranquility, Maria began to doubt her choices in life. She wanted to experience joy and pleasure, but was forced to obey her strict code of ethics.

Despite her reluctance, Maria fell in love with a strong and sinful man. Edward Cook wanted to stop sinning, but he didn't have the will to fight against lust and addiction. One tragic day, Maria decided to give Edward's life purpose and meaning. After months of counseling, Maria thought that Edward had finally overcome his troubled past, but she was wrong. Maria had feelings for Edward, feelings that could not be controlled. Whether she liked it or not, Maria Kelly wanted to fuck Edward Cook.

One painful night, Edward decided to visit his beloved therapist and counselor. At first, Maria didn't want to see him, but she eventually allowed him to enter her apartment. Maria was not only worried, she was terrified of losing her virginity to a brutal and wicked man. With all her strength, Maria fought against her lust, fear, and doubt. Like a man with no conviction, Edward Cook sat on the sofa and smiled as he watched Maria sweat and pant.

"What are you doing here, Edward?"

"I wanted to see you," he answered.

"Is something wrong?"

"You could say that, I guess."

"Do you need me to pray for you?"

"If I need prayer, I'll let you know."

"What do you need, then?"

"You already know the answer to that," Edward laughed.

"Edward, stop it, stop it at once!"

"Stop what?"

"Don't make me say it," she answered.

"Say what?"

"Tell me, why do you insist on playing these games?"

"That depends, why do you ask?"

"Because I'm tired of your constant flirting and teasing," she answered.

"Why? Do you find it offensive?"

"That's correct," Maria exclaimed.

"Well, that's just too bad," Edward laughed as he lit his cigarette.

"I thought you quit smoking, I guess I was wrong," Maria stated.

"I thought about it, but life is too short," Edward laughed.

"If you continue smoking, life will be shorter, much shorter."

"You need to relax," Edward laughed.

"Edward, I've had enough!"

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you continue to torture yourself?"

"Honey, you're the one torturing yourself, not me," Edward laughed.

"What do you mean?"

"You're attracted to me, admit it!" Edward exclaimed.

"That's ridiculous," Maria panted.

"Is it?"

"I'm a woman of God, not a sinful slut!"

"You would like to believe that, wouldn't you?"

"That's it, get out of my apartment!"

"If you want me to leave, you'll have to force me," Edward laughed.

"Why are you so stubborn?"

"It's my nature, nothing more," he answered.

"Besides, even if I were attracted to you, I could never betray my faith, understand?"

"Oh, I understand, I just don't care," Edward laughed as he rose from the sofa.

"Edward, don't do this, I beg you," she pleaded.

Without further hesitation, Edward removed his shirt. At first, Maria looked away, but her eyes eventually overpowered her sense of right and wrong. Like a lustful teenager, Maria sighed as she stared at his muscular body.

"You like me this way, don't you?"

"If I said no, I would be lying," she sighed.

"So, what are you going to do about it?"

"I don't know, I just don't know," she cried.

"Maria, try to relax, for once in your life," he stated.

"I wish I could, I really do," she replied.

Without further hesitation, Edward kissed Maria. At first, she tried to resist, but her resistance soon turned into lust as all restraint left her heart.

"Don't fight, Maria," he stated.

"Don't worry, I'm done fighting," she replied.

"So, what do you want me to do?" Edward asked.

"Fuck me, God damn it!"

Without further hesitation, Edward Cook made love to Maria Kelly. The following morning, Maria cried as she realized what she had done. Despite his concern, Edward Cook did nothing to ease her pain.

"What have I done?" Maria asked herself.

"You became a woman, nothing more," Edward stated.

"I not only betrayed my ethics, I betrayed God!"

"The guilt will pass, believe me, it will pass."

"Well, at least I have you," Maria stated as she placed her head on Edward's strong shoulder.

"You would like to think that, wouldn't you?" Edward laughed.

"What do you mean?"

"We had a fling, nothing more," Edward laughed.

"Edward, that isn't very funny," Maria replied.

"I know, it's not meant to be funny."

"You love me, don't you?"

"I never loved you," Edward laughed.

"What are you saying?"

"You were a conquest," Edward laughed.

"You mean, that all this time, I was just an animal for you to fuck and enjoy?"

"Sad, isn't it?"

"You can't do this to me!" Maria shouted.

"Maria, stop acting like you're special. All my life, women have worshipped and adored me. Like you, many of them fell in love with me, but they soon discovered that I belong to no one. At first, I thought you were different, but I was wrong, very wrong!"

"What do you mean?"

"As much as I hate to admit it, you only liked me for my charm, body, and wit. If I had been older and uglier, you wouldn't have given me an hour."

"Why does that matter to you?"

"Because behind this shallow exterior, I'm secretly looking for love, but I haven't found it."

"I love you," she stated.

"You love my body, not me."

"Don't leave me, I'll die without you," she replied.

"Don't worry, God will help you," Edward sarcastically laughed.

Edward left the room, leaving Maria behind. As the hours passed, Maria attempted to overcome her grief, but she soon realized that her sin could never be forgiven. After days of crying and brooding, Maria Kelly placed a rope around her neck.

"Father, forgive me, for I have sinned."