Faith and the Thai episode

Story Info
Faith's Sexual awakening after being widowed.
44.6k words
4.39
15.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FAITH AND THE THAI EPISODE

or

Faith's Sexual awakening

a novel by

Nicoletta Sanchez Duran


Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 1

This is the story of Faith Griffith, 30 year old Manhattan school teacher whose husband Greg Pope had died whilst on honeymoon in Thailand.

What Faith had never told anyone was that Greg had been found in an abandoned shack dead from a heart attack attributed to a combination of Viagra, crack and cocaine.

Two days after their honeymoon started in Bangkok he had disappeared never having consummated their marriage. On the first night he had been unable to 'perform' and she had blamed it on the alcohol they had drank on the plane, the second day she let him take the lead after breakfast but he seemed distant and made mention of lady-boys and wanting one in bed with them, he also spoke of things she had never even imagined using like 'butt-plugs', 'hand-cuffs' and 'nipple-clamps', of course they argued. During a city tour that day they were in a temple complex and after a few hours Faith realised Greg was gone. She imagined he had deliberately taken the wrong turning and was sat in a bar drinking, especially after the argument they had had over the sex issue. At the end of the tour she went back to the hotel and sat in the pool expecting him to turn up for dinner. He didn't, she was too furious to do anything about it, however when by the next morning he wasn't back she decided to get the police involved, they suggested he had gone to look for sex, especially when she told them about their argument the day before.

The officer assigned to the case was a beautiful girl by the name of Banjit, she didn't look a day over 20 yet was already a sergeant, later on Faith would learn Banjit was actually 32! Banjit interviewed Faith and took down all the details, they went back to the hotel and looked through Greg's personal belongings, including his iPad. They discussed her relationship with Greg and how well she really knew him. It slowly dawned on her that she didn't really know him at all. Faith came from a very conservative background, a religious family for whom sex was a very personal and sacred matter, a serious thing between married couples, which is why she had never even contemplated any sex before marriage! It also explained why she had been horrified when Greg had once mentioned blow-jobs. Greg on the other hand seemed to be totally sexually liberated, his personal items included things Faith did not recognise but Banjit named as easily as if they were groceries, 'Oh, I see he has a goodies bag where he keeps a cock-ring, nipple-clamps, Princess Plug, Tiger Balm, hand-cuffs, short leather paddle, butt-plug plus a few other things'. On his iPad they also found extreme sex videos including bondage and BDSM material. Banjit explained it was common for men with these tendencies to want to honeymoon in Thailand where they could hire locals to participate in these practices. Faith was overwhelmed, shocked and saddened all at once.

Her marriage to Greg had been the result of a whirlwind romance, she was on the rebound from a 5 year loving yet celibate relationship with a fellow University student, a Doctor with a brilliant résumé and a successful New York practice, their break-up had been painful and her friends had taken her on a week's break to Ibiza, there during a barbecue on the beach the first night she had connected with Greg, he seemed exciting, interesting, funny and happy-go-lucky, everything that the Doctor was not, she spent the week with him, getting up to everything -- except sleeping with him of course. When she got back to NY she lasted 3 days before calling him at his studios, he worked in the film industry he had told her. They got together and after 3 months were head over heels in love, when he proposed marriage she accepted no questions asked! She had never even set foot in his studios or his apartment!

Now in Thailand in the cold light of day reality seemed to rear its ugly head, she knew nothing of Greg except what he had wanted to tell her. He had always met her in restaurants or picked her up from her house. Banjit promised to find out more as this might help them find him. Faith did not want to just sit and wait and did not want to be alone in the hotel, Banjit said she was quite happy for Faith to stick with her, the two women had already formed a certain bond. They got in the blue police issue Honda and drove back to the station, there they sat in Banjit's office and whilst Faith used the phone to make a few calls back to New York Banjit did some computer work, searching databases and Interpol files around the world. It transpired that Greg's studio was a heavy porn set-up, sometimes producing films that bordered on the edge of legality, not all his models were above legal age! He also had a record for travelling to far-east countries in search of under-age prostitutes and being involved in heavy sex and drugs sessions often ending in arrests. In fact his name wasn't even Greg Pope, it was Grigore Popescu and he was Romanian! A shock indeed. Faith also learned she was now immensely rich since his personal assets were well protected and kept well separate from his commercial concerns. After a call to her lawyer it transpired she was set to inherit well in excess of 25 million US dollars as well as a string of properties the world over.

At the end of the day they were no nearer to knowing where Greg might have ended up so after a quick meal of noodles they drove back to Banjit's home, a small bungalow on the outskirts of Bangkok. Banjit offered her bedroom to Faith whilst she took to the sofa. Faith pulled off her jeans and wearing only her panties and T-shirt sat up in bed, she put on her buds and decided to watch a few of the videos on Greg's iPad just to try to understand him better. One hour later and Faith was sitting on a very wet patch, her knickers completely soaked through, she had absolutely no idea people did what she had just seen on three short videos! Her nipples were hard as rocks and the more she watched the hotter she became. She had been brought up to think of sex as something sacred only to be done between a man and his wife, preferably in a darkened bedroom and for the express intention of creating children. She had also been given to believe it was evil and sinful for women to derive pleasure from sex! These videos were opening up a part of her she had never even known she had! The sight of two women pleasuring each other, one tied to the bed whilst the other used a whip on her nipples and pussy and then ate her out... that just made her drool and cream her panties even more! The sight of a girl barely 20 years old tied down whilst a man with a huge hard-on penetrated her arse (she had always been taught that that part of her body was strictly private and strictly for emptying her bowels!) caused her to moan and touch her nipples for the first time in her life. Faith was beginning to realise sex was far more than she had ever dreamed of. She carried on watching, this video showed a man tied spread-eagled on the bed, his cock rock hard whilst a young Asian girl, very much like a younger version of Banjit she noticed, alternated sucking his cock and pulling on a chain that was clamped to his nipples. The man groaned but was prevented from crying out because he seemed to be wearing some sort of gag. Faith watched as the girl took off the gag which was the shape of a short but fat cock, she then sat on the man's face and wriggled on his face and urged him to eat her out, he must have been doing so for the girl moaned and groaned whilst at the same time she roughly handled the man's cock. Faith found this incredibly hot and she frantically fingered her sopping wet pussy. She heard a noise and jumped up pulling her hand away. Banjit stood in the doorway looking at her with a smile on her face. She spoke,

'That is a very old video, I was working undercover in your husband's company trying to collect evidence to have him put away, I never got enough, what I did get was lots of good sex and lots of money. I was paid top dollar and the payments never failed to turn up 30 days after a video was shot, I could have become rich if I'd stayed in the company, but then my superiors pulled me out. Pity.'

Faith sat there open mouthed as Banjit walked seductively up to her whilst removing her blouse and letting it fall. Her small breasts needed no support, they were perky and had dark protruding nipples. She sat on the edge of the bed wearing only her skimpy panties. She smiled at Faith and leaned forwards kissing her tenderly on the lips. Faith melted and returned the kiss hungrily, passions she never knew she had exploded in her body, suddenly the two women were all over each other. The iPad was moved out of the way and Faith's T-shirt roughly pulled off. Banjit pushed Faith down on the bed and was all over her, kissing her face, lips, eyes and ears. She moved down and gently kissed Faith's nipples, she had never let any man do that to her let alone a woman. Banjit licked, sucked and gently bit both nipples alternately also fingering them roughly. Faith moaned and found herself tentatively touching Banjit's breasts too. The Asian woman carried on biting and sucking Faith's nips whilst her hand roamed down to her sopping wet panties, she grabbed Faith's pussy over the panties and rubbed it roughly, Faith moaned and grabbed Banjit's breasts harder, tweaking her nipples in response.


Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 2

Surprisingly for this day and age Faith was still a virgin at the age of 30, her extremely conservative and over-zealous religious upbringing had almost guaranteed it and her time in University had been spent mostly with prayer groups and studying with like-minded students. Her relationship with the Doctor had been totally celibate since he too came from an ultra-religious family for whom virginity at the altar was paramount. She had no idea what passions could be unleashed when properly aroused but Banjit was rapidly making her aware of what she could be capable of.

The two women were entwined on the bed, the two pairs of panties somehow having ended up on the floor, Banjit licked and nibbled Faith's nipples whilst her hands played with her pussy and buttocks. Faith lost herself to the emotions and pleasures she was being subjected to, she too returned the favour, clumsily touching and nibbling Banjit's nipples, she was learning fast, her touches being guided by Banjit's hands and moans. Faith was absolutely drenched as Banjit slowly and deliberately flicked her clitoris, it felt like electricity to Faith and she squealed. This only urged Banjit to repeat the gesture and to keep up a steady flick, like beating a tattoo on a drum. Faith shuddered and keened, this was almost unbearable to her! Her pussy was ready and eager for more and Banjit sensed this so with grim determination she pushed two fingers into Faith's slick pussy. A few centimetres into the pussy Banjit felt resistance, she had never taken anyone's virginity before so did not know this was Faith's hymen. Banjit pulled back then pushed again, harder this time, whatever it was suddenly gave way just as Faith cried out and her fingers sank in to the knuckles. Her fingers pistoned in and out of the engorged pussy as Faith's cries became cries of pleasure and abandon. A third finger joined the first two as Banjit felt the hole opening up for her.

Faith was lost to her pleasure, she had never experienced this before but was eager to learn. She took her own hand and caressed Banjit's pussy, against everything she had ever been taught she slowly penetrated the Asian girl's pussy, God it felt good! She explored and discovered the nub that was Banjit's clitoris, she rubbed it and flicked it at the same time as she pushed her fingers into the Asian pussy. The two women were moaning and groaning and the bed was awash with pussy juice.

Suddenly unexpectedly Faith felt a heat suffusing through her body, straight from her innermost soul. It seemed to start at her clit and made her toes curl, the build-up was inexorable and unstoppable. Banjit sensed this and increased the tempo, flicking on the clit and pistoning in and out of the pussy hole. Faith was not able to carry on her own fingering of Banjit as she threw her head back and let out a groan that seemed to come straight from the pit of her stomach. The pleasure built up and her body shook, sweat poured from every pore in her body and her nipples felt like two rocks, throbbing and pulsing. All of a sudden like an express train shooting out of a tunnel the orgasm hit her, the first of her 30 year long life! She felt like she was in free-fall, tumbling out of a plane at 10,000 feet. Banjit brought her back down to earth gently, her fingers were withdrawn gently and carefully. Banjit smothered her with kisses, face, eyes, ears, breasts and of course pussy. She then cuddled Faith and rocked her till she fell asleep. Faith had at last come of age.

Morning came and Faith awoke to find Banjit fast asleep still cuddled up with her. She remembered the epic episode the night before so she kissed Banjit gently all over her face, she owed this girl an orgasm. As Banjit stirred Faith kissed her nipples and bare stomach slowly making her way down to the pussy. Banjit opened her eyes, smiled just lay back letting the New Yorker return the favour. Faith kissed Banjit's pussy and tried to flick her clit with her tongue, she was a bit clumsy at first but with practice comes perfection and with determination it comes even faster. Banjit had already been well primed the night before so needed little effort to get to a heightened state of arousal. Faith played the Asian's clit with her tongue whilst she penetrated the pussy with two fingers. She pussy was well wet so her fingers had no difficulty pistoning in and out. It did not take very long for Banjit to start to shake and shudder as her impending orgasm rapidly approached. Faith now alternated between tongue fucking the pussy with licking and biting the clit. She heard a strange sound as Banjit made unintelligible noises, she started shaking uncontrollably and lifted her arse off the bed, this only made Faith more determined to make her cum. She reached up with her hands and grabbed Banjit's breasts whilst at the same time nibbling and biting her clit, this took Banjit over the edge and she came with screams rising off the bed then flopping her head back with a last gasp.

Faith spoke, 'Thank you for last night.', Banjit smiled at her and replied,

'I assure you the pleasure was mine, I never imagined I would ever take another woman's virginity, it truly was a gift.'

The two women held each other and lay in each other's arms for what seemed like ages, but they had a long day ahead. They got up and after breakfast drove back to the station. There more computer searches and more phone calls, nothing seemed to be working when in the late afternoon a male colleague knocked and walked into the office, he spoke to Banjit in Thai but his glances in Faith's direction showed he was talking about the missing husband. Banjit spoke fast then ushered him out of the office. She looked at Faith and spoke in a quiet voice,

'It seems this morning there was a raid on various drug addict hangouts and during a chase they ran into an abandoned shack, there they found the body of a Westerner, no ID on him but...' The suggestion was obvious, Faith looked forlorn but Banjit gave her no time to waste, she grabbed her wrist and they ran down to the car, they drove out and towards the address the male officer had given her. It took almost an hour as they drove into the seedier parts of town where lean-tos and shacks formed the mainstay of the housing stock. At last they saw a marked police cruiser parked near a shack where other police milled in and out. Banjit and Faith got out and walked to the shack, there she spoke to the officer guarding the door and they walked in. The stench of death hit them, on the floor lay the decaying body of a white man, face distorted in a grimace of pain, naked except for a pair of women's thong panties, his now limp cock poked out held in the grip of a cock ring tight around his balls. There was no mistake, this was Greg. Faith gave a cry and ran out of the room, the stench of death catching in her throat, she stood outside and emptied the contents of her stomach as she cried uncontrollably.

'it's not unusual Faith, it happens.' Banjit stood beside Faith and held her gently as she sobbed, a tissue suddenly appeared and Faith wiped her mouth. The two women looked at each other.

'What happens now?' asked Faith. Benjit explained,

'This is a police matter, the coroner has already been here and will perform a Post on the body tonight, I will be informed of the results. Normally in my country you would be the first suspect and would expect to be arrested pending an investigation, however I have spoken for you and you will remain free so long as you stay with me. I have made you my responsibility, I don't expect you to let me down.' Faith looked into Banjit's eyes and in tears spoke softly.

'Banjit, I promise you I had nothing to do with this, please find out the truth for me, as to your trust in me you can be assured I will not let you down.' The women walked back to the car and drove slowly back to Banjit's bungalow where Faith went straight to bed, Banjit let her sleep.

Banjit sat in her living room and waited for the phone call from her colleagues at the coroner's lab, she whiled away the time watching Thai sit-coms till about midnight, she was about to turn in when the phone call came.

Greg's death was the result of a heart attack, his blood tests showed a combination of Viagra, crack and cocaine each in high enough doses to kill in isolation let alone in combination. Her contacts also let her know that whilst the PM was being carried out the police had been investigating and they had evidence that Greg had been seen using a local low-life whore house where drug addicts and the like hung out, they had raided the place where again they found proof Greg had been a regular there for the past 10 years at least. This was no accident or the result of an isolated incident. Now Banjit had the unenviable task of breaking the news to her new friend -- or should that be 'lover'?

Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 3

Faith woke up alone, she looked at her watch and saw it was 3am, she wondered where Banjit was and whether she had heard any news, she thought of the night before and tears welled up, she sobbed but decided the time for crying was over, she had a life to get on with, a dead husband to bury and a mystery to solve. She also had a lot of sex to catch up with now that she knew what she had been missing!

She got out of bed and clad only in her panties and a T-shirt she walked into the living room, there was nobody there, where had Banjit gone? It was a small bungalow consisting of 1 bedroom, 1 living room, kitchen and a bathroom all of which Faith walked through. Banjit had to have left since there was nowhere to go to in the house. However Faith found the front door locked from the inside, the mystery deepened. She could swear she could hear grunts and cries, also cracks as of horses being whipped in a race. The sounds were faint and seemingly in the distance, where could they be coming from? Faith sat on the sofa lost in thought, she got up to turn on the TV when she noticed something that had escaped her before, there was a tapestry hanging on the wall beside the TV, she could swear the sounds came from the tapestry, she stood up, pulled it aside and saw it hid a door. She placed her ear to the door and definitely she could hear moans groans and other noises from behind the door.