Faith Debased Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True to her word, Regina was standing up and arching her back in twenty minutes, a brand new phone jack set into the wall. "You do nice work, Phone lady," Cal said admiringly. "No muss, no fuss. Quick and professional."

"Just doing my job, Mr. Saul." Regina turned to me and her eyes didn't wash over me this time; they lingered longer, and with discernable appraisal. "Let me make sure everything's closed up outside and I'll bring in the work order for you to sign off on."


"Yes," I heard myself reply thickly, "Please bring it for me to... to sign off on."

Regina gathered up her tools and went out. Cal leaned against the desk and smirked. "How hard did you cum, Faith?" Unabashed, I lifted my dress and showed him my cum juice still running down the insides of my thighs. He stepped over to me, cupped my moist cheeks in his black hands, and turned my face up to his. "Faith, you are a born cum slut."

And then Cal kissed me for the very first time. I kissed him back hungrily and the insides of my trembling thighs got a fresh glaze of cum juice as my cunt opened up and literally gushed.

Regina came back in a couple of minutes later and handed me the work order. She stood and admired the desk and computer as I signed off on it. " Wish I could afford this kind of setup, Mr. Saul." I handed her back the signed work order. "You do know how to run this baby, Ma'am?"

"Cal's going to teach me."

"I just bet he can, Ma'am," Regina said with a conspiratorial wink. "I play around with the basic setup I have in the evenings. Maybe I could stop by after I get off work and show you a couple questionable shortcuts nice Mr. Saul here probably won't?"

"That would be an excellent idea," Cal said. "Faith already knows the basics and I have another client who's having trouble. I could give Faith another quick lesson to keep her going then spend the rest of the afternoon taking care of the other client's problem." He looked at me. "How about it, Faith, okay with you if Regina comes by this evening and shows you some things I'm not able to? Trouble those fool painters caused him at that new house, Brian, I'm sure, isn't going to be home until way late again tonight."

"I'll bring pizza," Regina offered. "We'll make it an online girl party."

Like the ill-fated Titanic, I was sunk. "On one condition, Phone lady, you stop calling me Ma'am."

Regina held out her hand. "Deal, Faith."

I let her warm hand make a detectable kind of love to mine. "Deal... Regina."

I showed Regina to the door and intimately shook hands with her once more. When I returned, Cal was waiting in the hallway. His pants were already undone. "That hot lesbian is going to be getting some of my white pussy tonight." He picked me up, stepped into the bedroom, and tossed me on the bed. "But I'm gonna be leavin' a big cream surprise in it for her first."

With no ceremony, Cal took me. In fact, the only foreplay at all was Cal ripping open my dress, shoving my legs apart, and hooking my knees over his powerful arm. With hot lust in his onyx eyes, he placed the swollen head of his already hard black cock between the wet lips of my pussy and plunged that raging, stupendous cock of his into my sopping cunt with one long, agonizingly wondrous shove. With his entire cock buried so deep inside me-- well beyond the shallow benchmark my husband's smaller white dick had established--I didn't need to be told what to do. With screaming abandon, I launched myself up at my black possessor. Thrashing, bucking, writhing, twisting, grinding, groaning and moaning, actually crying, I fucked myself on his powerful black cock as he mercilessly pounded it down into me. I came within seconds; my cunt muscles clamping down around his hammering cock so firmly, he told me afterward he was amazed that I hadn't crushed it. That explosive orgasm trigged another, then another. And another. And another. One orgasm was overlapping the previous climax until my overflowing cunt was shooting a steady stream of bubbling, frothing cum juice out around his pistoning cock.

"God... Fucking... Damn!" Cal's eyes became filled with a fierce fire as I felt his throbbing cock swell inside me. He pulled back then savagely slammed his cock into my cunt. "Take it, Slut!" An incredibly hard jet of cum blasted into me. I felt like I was going to faint. A second jet shot into my clasping cunt and I thought for sure I would pass out. A third, then a forth, then a fifth. Then, unbelievably, a sixth powerful, and decidedly ungodly, eruption occurred inside my spasming cunt, which sent me right over the edge. I came so hard and for so fucking long, I knew in my shell-shocked mind I had to have died.

"FUCK ME! I'M A SLUT FOR BLACK COCK! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" I faintly heard someone scream in the distance, as my entire orgasmic body seemed to implode upon itself.

Cal was lying along side of me when I eventually came to. I could feel his massive cock, cunt filling even though it was now withered--yet more of it then Brian's small white dick when it was hard--still inside me. "Faith," he said when I opened my eyes, "I've been with a lot of women, black women, white women, Hispanic, Asian, shy women who have come over to their darker sides and cum sluts who have always been there..." He kissed my bruised lips almost tenderly. "...but no woman has ever cum like that for me."

I weakly smiled up at him. "I'm glad."

To be continued...

12