Faith, Friendship, and Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could return my hand to Rebecca's ass, she shifted herself forward to straddle the bulge in my dress pants. While still kissing me deeply, I could feel Rebecca beginning to press herself ever so slightly against my cock. I cupped her ass in my hands and nudged her hips toward me. With that little bit of encouragement, she began rocking her hips and rubbing herself over my cock with no abandon.

After a minute or two, we stopped kissing and held our faces only inches apart. We both breathed heavily and stared into each other's eyes as she ground her naked pussy against my covered cock. I ran my hands slowly up her sides and firmly across her shoulders. I brushed her hair aside and found the zipper on the back of her dress. In her pleasure, Rebecca curled her fingertips slightly to squeeze my chest and never broke her gaze into my eyes. She repeatedly curled her fingertips like a contented kitten kneads its paws.

I pulled the zipper down and put my hands back onto her ass to help reinforce her rocking hips. The thin spaghetti straps fell off her shoulders in rhythm with our repetitive motions and the front of her dress hung down. I desperately wanted to look down the front of her dress but I found the lock of our eyes far too erotic to break.

Suddenly, Rebecca's breath shortened and her hands clamped down on my chest. She let out a loud, "Aaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" and her body began to shiver and convulse again. After a few seconds she collapsed onto my chest.

With ragged breath, she said, "I don't....believe this....an entire....married life....without an orgasm....now....two....in a matter....of minutes!....Feels....so good!"

She began to catch her breath and sat up straight. She looked me deeply in the eyes again. Without saying anything more, Rebecca crossed her arms in front of herself, clutched her dress, and pulled it off over her head in one smooth motion.

She threw her dress onto the arm of the sofa. My eyes soaked in her beauty. She was now wearing only her black thigh high stockings, black heels, and a sheer black strapless bra. I had an unobstructed view of her red and swollen pussy lips spread over my now glistening wet dress pants covering my cock. Her stomach was not the toned six-pack of a 20 year-old but was completely flat and accentuated sexy hints of her hip and pelvic bones. With her petite frame and 5 children, I would have expected a C-section scar but I didn't see one. My eyes slowly moved up her body. Darker, two-inch diameter areolas were clearly visible through the sheer lace of her bra and the thin fabric did little to restrain her hard nipples.

She knew I was staring and rewarded me by reaching behind her back with one hand. The bra sprung free and she threw it onto the arm of the sofa next to her dress. My eyes never left her breasts. They were absolutely incredible. Perfectly pear shaped B-cups with nipples pointing slightly upward. Although not large by bra size standards, they looked more than adequate on her petite body. The little amount of sag I saw is expected on a 36 year old woman but no one would ever guess that she had birthed and breastfed 5 children. Once free from their fabric prison, her nipples were harder and larger than they appeared through her bra. Each sat on top of an engorged, dark red areola and was double the width and length of a pencil eraser. I was mesmerized.

I ran my hands up the sides of her rib cage until my thumbs and forefingers cupped the underside of her breasts. I then rotated my hands to cover them and began to play. I squeezed and jiggled them from different positions and different angles. All the while, I could feel her hard nipples digging into my palms.

Rebecca started giggling. I looked up to see an amused smile on her face. "Sorry", I said, "Put a pair of breasts in front of a guy and we all revert to puberty age boys."

"Your breasts, and entire body for that matter, are amazing! I had no idea what you were hiding under those conservative dresses!"

Rebecca smiled widely and said, "Stare all you want. You don't know how good it feels to hear someone say they find me attractive. I can't even tell you how long it has been since I've heard that."

She let me play with her breasts for another minute then said, "Now I want to see what you've been hiding under your clothes."

She slid backwards off my lap to kneel in front of me on the floor. She put her hands on my knees then slid them up the inside of my thighs. Her fingers found the bulge of my rock hard cock and once again traced its outline with her fingertips through my thin dress pants soaked with her orgasm juice.

"Sorry, I may have ruined your pants."

"Do I look concerned?", I said sarcastically.

Rebecca never looked up or responded. Her gaze was now focused on my cock in the same way it was that day a few weeks ago. As if in a trance, her eyes were locked on my crotch. She ran her left hand palm and fingers up and down the bulge slickened by her cum. Her right hand joined her left at the top of her last stroke. She unbuttoned my pants then slowly pulled the zipper down. As the zipper released, my cock pressed outward restrained only by my thin boxers.

Rebecca's breaths became heavier. She reached back up and curled her fingers of both hands under the waistband of my boxers. She lifted the elastic up and over my springing cock. Unrestrained, it stood at attention in front of her. She continued to tug at my boxers and I lifted my hips for her to pull them and my pants to the floor.

She slowly and tentatively reached her right hand out to take my shaft between the tips of her fingers. She shifted her face closer and moved my cock around slowly in all directions...forward, backward, side-to-side...her eyes inspecting every angle as she went. Her fingers traced the bulging veins that erratically wind their way around my shaft and then did a gentle circle around the large mushroom head. After a couple minutes, Rebecca seemed to have satisfied her initial curiosity and wrapped her petite hand around my shaft. Her slender fingers were barely long enough to complete the circle. She squeezed gently a couple times then started to slowly stroke me. She wasn't sliding her hand up and down over my skin. Rather, she ever so slightly moved my own skin up and down...only a fraction of an inch in each direction.

The sight of her petite hand and perfectly painted dark maroon fingernails wrapped around my cock was so erotic. I'm not large but her tiny hand made my cock look huge. In fact, from my viewing angle, it looked like my hardened member was almost as long as her forearm. That sight combined with the feel of her soft hand moving on my shaft was almost more than I could take. My shaft was harder than it had ever been and my mushroom head was so full and purple that it looked as if it could explode at any moment. A bead of pre-cum quickly formed on the tip then rolled off and dripped onto the back of her hand as she stroked.

Rebecca continued her mesmerized stare. She hadn't moved her eyes since she started rubbing me through my pants. While her right hand kept moving slowly on my shaft, I felt her left hand cup my balls. She began playing with them the same way I had played with her breasts. Her hand rolled my balls gently between her fingers, felt the weight of my sack in her palm, pulled the sack up and down, and watched it swing from side to side.

A second, larger bead of pre-cum dripped on her hand and brought her attention back up to my cock. There was now a visible stream of pre-cum from my tip, down the side of my shaft, and onto her hand.

Rebecca's face was already close to my crotch and she was engulfed in the experience. After feeling the latest drop of pre-cum on her hand, she leaned further forward and placed a soft kiss on the side of my purple head that was still dry. She stayed within a few inches while her hand took a few more very slow strokes of my shaft. She then tentatively moved forward again and touched the latest forming bead of pre-cum with the tip of her tongue.

I watched her face carefully hoping that she would not have a negative reaction. She was in such a focused trance that I didn't detect any reaction at all before she leaned forward again and boldly licked the trail of pre-cum off my engorged head. Then in the same movement she slowly placed her lips over the tip. I felt my balls twitch and it was all I could do to keep from cumming right then.

Rebecca must have sensed it too and removed her hand from my shaft. She put her hands on the sides of my hips and then took my head into her mouth. Once in her mouth, she ran her tongue from side to side on the sensitive underside of my head. I flinched a little. She let my head fall from her mouth and looked up at me for the first time since she started playing with my cock.

I just looked at her and said, "I've never had anyone give me oral before. You are so beautiful and it feels so incredible that I don't think I will be able to hold back my orgasm if you keep going."

Once again, she got that familiar wide smile on her face and said, "Don't hold back. You gave me the first two orgasms I've ever had tonight. I want to please you the way you have pleased me." After a brief pause, she added in a somewhat embarrassed voice, "And, I want to feel your....your cum."

She looked back down and slid her lips over my head until they slipped over my head and touched my shaft for the first time. To my surprise, she didn't stop there. She continued to take another inch or so into her mouth before massaging my sensitive underside with her tongue again. Instinctively, I reached out and placed my hands on the back of her head. Rebecca began to slowly bob up and down on those first couple inches of my cock. Her wet, warm mouth felt so incredible...like nothing I had ever experienced before.

After a minute or so of bobbing, Rebecca began to apply a little suction and I could feel her soft cheeks and tongue envelope me with each stroke. My balls tightened and I hastily warned her, "I'm there. I'm going to cum!" Instead of stopping like I expected, Rebecca continued bobbing on my cock and reached up to firmly wrap her right hand around my shaft. "Aaaaaarrrrrrr", I groaned. My balls tightened, my butt muscles clenched, and I exploded my first high-pressure spurt into her mouth and then a second and a third. My hips involuntarily bucked forward driving my cock into her mouth with the rhythm of my cum pulses. She grasped my cock tightly in her hand in an attempt to control my bucking. After about four or five large spurts, my bucking lessened along with the volume and pressure of cum. Although not nearly as impressive as the first group, my cock continued to produce another four or five shots of cum.

I hadn't realized how tense I was until I stopped cumming and it seemed every muscle in my body relaxed as I collapsed back into the sofa. Rebecca still held the head of my cock in her mouth as drops of cum escaped from the corners of her mouth. I sensed she wasn't really sure what to do next. She appeared to be thinking for a brief second before swirling her tongue over my head one last time. Then I felt a brief pull of suction on my cock as she swallowed once and then a second time.

As Rebecca wiped the corners of her mouth with her hand, I sat there speechless watching her. She looked at me and asked, "Did I do that ok? This is the first time I've ever done it."

"Are you kidding? That was the most incredible orgasm I have ever had! Not that I have a basis for comparison, but I wouldn't have guessed that it was your first time."

"I may not have actually done it before, but I've imagined it a thousand times in my mind."

"I wasn't expecting to finish in your mouth. You didn't have to do that."

Rebecca looked at me a little sheepishly and said, "I wanted you to. I wanted to...feel it...and taste it."

I reached forward and took her hands in mine. I pulled her up to sit next to me on the sofa. She cuddled in next to me and I put my arm around her. Rebecca laid her head against my chest and we sat there in silence for a moment. Even though she was cuddling up to me, I was a little worried that her silence may be a sign of regret.

That fear was erased when Rebecca slid her hand down my stomach and started caressing my pubic area just above my cock. I could tell she was watching intently as my softening member gently swayed back and forth with her nearby caresses. After a few moments, she slid her hand down further and touched the arching half-erect version of my cock for the first time. Like she had done before when it was hard, Rebecca moved my cock in all directions...forward, backward, side-to-side, stretching it out, letting it retract...her eyes inspecting every angle as she went. It responded to her manipulation and began to slowly expand in her hand.

"Having fun?", I asked.

She giggled and mouthed, "Mmm hmm."

After a few seconds, she spoke up, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Your umm...penis...is only the second I've ever seen. Well, not counting my kids' anyway."

I waited for a few seconds and when she didn't continue talking I said, "Was there a question in there?"

She started talking again as she stroked my hardening cock, "...the other one I've seen isn't even half this size.", she said without using her husband's name.

"Again, is there a question in there?"

"Never mind. I just really like it.", she said as she stared at it and stroked it.

I reached down, put my hand over Rebecca's wrist, and pulled her hand off my cock. I slid off the sofa and onto my knees on the floor. Positioning myself between her widened, stocking covered legs, I pulled her hips to the front edge of the sofa and said, "I really like your body too and I want to taste all of it."

I leaned forward and kissed her passionately on the lips. Our naked bodies were pressed together for the first time and I could feel her soft breasts and hard nipples against my chest. My dick stood straight out from my body and brushed against her trimmed pubic hair as I leaned forward. If I wasn't already completely hard, I definitely was now. Her body felt so good against mine!

After a few minutes of exploring each other's mouths, I moved to place some soft kisses on her cheek, then neck, and then collar bone. Rebecca lifted her arms and held the back of my head with her hands as I trailed my kisses down her body.

I kissed from the top of her collarbone down to the center of her upper chest. My hands reached up to cup the bottom of her breasts and I kissed down her chest between her perfect mounds. Breathing heavily once again, Rebecca guided my head toward her right breast. I took her suggestion and ran my tongue over her soft skin until it found her hardened nipple. I gave it a couple quick licks then covered it with my mouth. My tongue swirled around it as I gently sucked on it.

Rebecca moaned softly and urged me on by pulling my head tight against her. She increased the volume of her moans as I licked her nipple firmly and tugged at it with my sucking.

I pulled my head off and moved over to give her other breast equal treatment. As I did, my hand slipped down between us and discovered Rebecca's pussy lips were still again swollen and soaking wet. I gently caressed the length of her lips repeatedly. My fingers worked between her lips a little further with each stroke until I could clearly feel her inner folds.

Rebecca was now moaning quite loudly and raising her hips in rhythm with the strokes of my hand. I sucked firmly on her nipple while I slowly pushed my middle finger inside her. She was tight but my finger easily entered her well-lubricated hole. I began sliding my finger back and forth inside her. Each time I pushed it into her I pressed the palm of my hand firmly against her clit. After only a couple strokes like this, Rebecca began to buck impulsively with my strokes and I could feel her pussy contracting around my finger.

After a few moments, I could feel the walls of her sex relax a little. I pulled my finger out slowly and a flow of her cum followed it out.

I gave Rebecca's nipple one last firm lick and then continued to trail kisses down her body. I kissed down her flat stomach, over her pubic bone, and over her trimmed pubic hair until I reached her already open pussy lips. I firmly licked up her inner lips and immediately found her clit. I fluttered my tongue over it before covering it with my mouth and rubbing firmly with my tongue. Rebecca began to convulse immediately in a continuation of the orgasm she just had. Her hands pulled my head into her tightly and her legs clamped shut around my ears. I was trapped and suffocating in the most glorious place I could possibly think of. She went on bucking and convulsing for what seemed like an eternity. When she finally came down from her ecstasy, her legs let my head loose and she looked down to see my face absolutely covered with her wetness and cum.

She reached toward me as I crouched in front of her pussy and lovingly wiped my face with her hands. As she did, she said, "I want to feel you inside me. I want you to make love to me."

"I want you so bad right now but I don't think I have a condom. I just invited my neighbor over for dinner. I wasn't planning on this!"

Rebecca looked me deeply in the eyes and said, "I was planning on it. I started taking birth control pills two months ago. I didn't know if or when this would ever happen but I have been dreaming that it would. Please make love with me. I need to feel you inside me. I need to feel your love."

Without saying anything, I rose up on my knees and leaned forward to kiss her passionately. As we kissed, I reached between us and guided my steel cock toward her opening. I ran the tip up and down her cum covered slit for lubrication. As I did, Rebecca lifted her legs, spread her knees, and dug the black heels she was still wearing into the front of the sofa cushions. With that adjustment, we were aligned perfectly and I could feel my tip naturally settle against the entrance to her hot opening.

I put my hands on her nylon-covered knees and leaned slightly forward toward her. I could feel my tip pushing against her wetness but her tight hole briefly resisted my entry. I moved my hips forward to apply more pressure. As I looked down, my raging hard purple head slowly disappeared inside Rebecca until it popped past her tight opening.

It really had been a long time since she had sex. Despite having five children, Rebecca's pussy was incredibly tight. Only my head was inside her and it felt incredible...so much different than Trisha.

Trisha was tight but in a different way. She was never excited for sex so her pussy was always closed up tight and dry. She wouldn't allow foreplay to get her wet so the only option was to secretly use a little lube (which she wouldn't allow either if she knew). Even with the lube, entering her dry pussy was a challenge.

Rebecca was just the opposite. She was eager and her pussy was naturally opened wide and soaking wet from her own juices. Her tightness gave resistance to my entry but her moisture allowed my cock to slide as her walls enveloped me in their wonderful pressure. It was something I had never felt before. My cock was barely inside her and the feeling was mind-blowing.

Rebecca moaned loudly as my head slid into her. Once it was in I gave another little push and entered her about another inch. I pulled back just slightly before slowly moving back into her again. I repeated this motion several times. With each stroke, her pussy invited my cock in a little further. After five or six little thrusts, I was half way into her.

Under her breath, Rebecca mouthed, "I've never felt so full. You feel so good inside me."

She raised her arms and placed her hands on her own knees to take my place holding them apart. I moved my hands down and placed them palms down on her flat stomach.