Faith, Friendship, and Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more little thrusts, I found my cock completely buried in Rebecca's pussy. I began a pattern of slowly pulling almost all the way out of her then slowly moving all the way back inside her. After a few of those full-length strokes, I began to increase the speed of my movements and the slow strokes became firm thrusts.

Rebecca gave out a gasp of breath each time I pushed into her. If she wasn't showing full passion before, she certainly was now. Her face and chest were flush and rose color. Her breasts spread across her chest as she laid flat on her back and swayed with the rhythm of our movements. On top of those milky clouds, her nipples were incredibly hard and standing proudly from her areolas. She was breathing in short gasps and her eyes were glassed over like she was in a different realm.

My speed continued to increase to the point that I was roughly pounding into her. Rebecca's breasts shook violently with each hammering.

A pungent musky scent and the sounds of sex filled the room. In addition to Rebecca's gasps and moans, my low hanging balls audibly slapped against her ass as I bottomed out with each thrust. At the same time, her tight pussy let out a variety of sloppy wet sounds as my cock moved in and out.

I started to feel my balls tightening and knew I was on the verge of cumming. I didn't want this to end yet. I slowed my strokes and pulled out of Rebecca's pussy. Without any prompting and without saying a word, she quickly sat up and turned around for me to take her from behind. She put her knees on the edge of the sofa and leaned forward to rest her elbows on the back of the sofa.

I took the invitation and rose to my feet to stand behind her. She spread her knees apart on the edge of the sofa and I reached out to put my hands on the sides of her hips. The view from behind was awesome. Her heart shaped ass looked even better bent over in front of me. It also gave contrast as her hips quickly tapered into her slender waist and petite torso. Had I not distracted myself, I think I could have cum just looking at her.

I eased forward and my head brushed against the back of her leg. Rebecca reached underneath herself between her legs to take hold of my shaft. She tugged it toward her pussy and guided me to her entrance. She held me in place as I pushed forward and slid into her warm tunnel. I began slowly moving in and out. Rebecca used the hand she had guided me with to cup my balls.

Like before, I began to increase the pace and force of my strokes. Rebecca withdrew her hand and returned her elbow to the back of the sofa to brace herself. After a few strokes, I established a steady rhythm and Rebecca matched my pace by pushing back into me as I bottomed out inside her.

Soon, I recognized the distinctive heavy yet shallow breathing that had preceded each of her earlier orgasms. Rebecca clutched the back of the couch and she let out little chirps of moans with each stroke. Her back arched forward and I could feel her pussy starting to convulse around my cock.

I stopped my rhythm and held still in order to keep from cumming myself. I wanted to prolong this extraordinary experience as long as possible. Rebecca had different ideas though. She took over and started firmly pounding her ass back into me at the same pace I had been using. I closed my eyes and tried my best to ignore the incredible feeling of her pulsating pussy until her orgasm subsided.

Rebecca was now fully in the throws of passion. She rose up from her elbows and pushed backwards to stand up off the sofa. While doing so, she pulled me by the arm down onto the sofa. I sat in a slouched position with my still rock-hard cock sticking straight in the air. Rebecca quickly climbed up to straddle me in a crouched position with one black high heel shoe dug into the couch on either side of me. She struggled a little to balance in the heels but had no interest in taking time to remove them. She hastily lifted herself over the tip of my cock and impaled herself. Her dripping wet pussy slipped easily down my length in one swift motion.

Rebecca placed her hands on my chest and began roughly riding my cock by bouncing up and down half my length. Her breasts bounced and swayed violently in front of my eyes. They were irresistible and I reached up to partially restrain them in my hands. Even then, I could feel their weight jiggling and their stiff nipples moving against my palms.

After riding me ferociously for what seemed a glorious eternity, Rebecca performed what could only be described as a gymnastic move. In one smooth, seamless motion, she sprung upwards and, while suspended in mid air, swept her feet backwards then landed back on the sofa on her knees. The most amazing part was that she did this without ever pulling off my length.

When she landed back on the sofa, the position was perfect and my cock was buried into new depths. I could feel my head firmly pressing against her cervix.

Rebecca felt that too and no longer moved up and down. Instead, she rocked her hips forward and backward as if she was trying to massage her cervix with my fully engorged head. Then after a moment, I realized what she was doing. With each cycle of motion, she was pushing down onto me at an angle so that her clit was rubbing against my pelvis as she rocked. My hands kneaded her incredible breasts as she worked.

After a few moments, Rebecca started her familiar pre-orgasm breathing and stared deeply into my eyes. Our eyes remained locked as I moved my hands to gently hold her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers. Her back arched forward and her entire body started to convulse. This time I couldn't take it.

Luckily, Rebecca's convulsions caused her to lift upward a little and my head was no longer sealed against her cervix. Her pussy continued to rhythmically contract around my cock, my balls tightened, and I could feel a river rushing toward my tip. My hips bucked forward and I splashed what felt like pressurized jets of cum into the depths of her womanhood. To my surprise, my jets of semen kept coming without diminishing in pressure or volume. I must have sprayed eight or ten huge jets of cum into her before they began to diminish in intensity.

After experiencing our orgasms in what seemed like a surreal slow motion, Rebecca collapsed down onto my chest. We held each other's naked, exhausted bodies and drifted off to sleep with my softening cock still inside her.

I'm not sure how long I was asleep but I awoke to Rebecca massaging my limp dick by flexing her vagina muscles. I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me with a mischievous grin on her face. And so we started where we left off...

We made love five more times that weekend. And love is truly what it was. It was not just sex. It was friendship, love, passion, and so much more. It was an intimacy that both of us had been missing for years...maybe for our entire marriages.

As the weekend came to a close, we began planning how we could be together again. Maybe we could sneak quick sessions on Wednesday nights before Jonathan made it home from church. Maybe we could encourage our families to take weekend retreats like they did this weekend. Maybe we could independently "run errands" and meet each other at a hotel. The ideas were flowing and without realizing it at the time we were both spiraling further and further down the path of immorality.

Rebecca's cell phone rang as we were sitting naked at the kitchen bar talking. It was obviously Jonathan. She asked how the weekend was and then listened silently. I could hear Jonathan's muffled voice coming from the phone. Rebecca reached out, wrapped her hand around my soft penis, and started stroking me gently as she listened.

I was amazed to watch myself hardening even after the endless sex of the weekend. I never would have dreamed I could have so many repeat performances. But then again, with Rebecca's incredibly sexy body and attitude, I probably couldn't stay limp if I tried.

After a few minutes, she pushed "end" on her phone and immediately dropped to her knees in front of me. She wasted no time and urgently bobbed her head up and down on my shaft taking me deeper than she ever had before. She repeatedly challenged herself to take me as deep as she could before she gagged. After many tries, she eventually took about two-thirds of my length and I could feel my head touching the back of her throat. It was amazing and I quickly shot a very small, dry load into the back of her throat. After our lengthy love making sessions of the weekend, it was all I had left to give.

Rebecca swallowed, stood up and hugged me. She said, "My family will be home in a half hour. I need to go shower and somehow return to normal before they get home."

We kissed passionately one last time before she quickly gathered her clothes. She slipped her dress over her naked body, held her undergarments in her hand, and scurried out the door toward home.

My phone rang shortly after that. Trisha was about an hour away. I panicked. I flew through the house like a tornado cleaning all evidence of my passionate love making with Rebecca...wiping the leather sofa down with cleaning spray, changing sheets on the bed, temporarily stashing the used ones in my car, lighting Trisha's favorite candles to remove the musky smell of sex hanging in the air, and sprinkling carpet cleaning powder where our fluids had dripped. I then showered quickly, dressed, and vacuumed the carpet cleaning powder just as I heard Trisha's car pulling into the garage.

I did one more frantic sweep through the house for evidence as I ran through to meet my family at the door. I nervously greeted them and hoped Trisha wouldn't see, smell, or sense anything wrong as she settled back into the house. If she did, she didn't say anything and the rest of the evening went normally aside from my nervous stomach.

I didn't know it at the time but Rebecca was equally on edge as Jonathan and her kids returned home.

Over the next week, life returned to normal except for the vivid images of the previous weekend I carried in my mind. It was like my own personal DVD or Blueray. I could play, skip forward, or skip back to any of our many love making episodes. Each was etched into my mind with great detail of every sight, sound, smell, taste, and feel. They were full sensory memories just as real as the actual events. I could be sitting at my desk at work and my cock would become instantly hard when a replay flashed in my mind.

Unfortunately, I had been assigned a special project at work and was committed to travel out of town the Wednesday after my weekend with Rebecca. A second encounter would have to wait a little longer. The Wednesday after that, Rebecca's church had a special benefit dinner and program that ran longer than normal so the family all came home together. Foiled again.

The Wednesday three weeks later was our first opportunity to get together again. Just like it had been before, Rebecca was wearing an oversized, frumpy blue jean dress. I took her trash out to the curb then returned to the garage. She took my hand and led me to the back corner of the garage behind a large shelving unit. I took her in my arms and we began to kiss passionately.

A car door shut loudly a couple houses away and we both jumped nervously. I stepped back and said, "As much as I want you again, this little window of time before Jonathan gets home is probably too risky. Let's slow down and find a better plan."

Rebecca kissed me once more and said, "You're right. This probably isn't a good place or time. But I have a few ideas..."

Chapter 2 to come if everyone enjoys this beginning of my passionate journey...