Faith, Hope and Charity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We wondered why you seemed to spend most of your time at home in your room." Hope said. 'We thought that you were upset about having to fight Brad off again." This brought a sharp look from Faith. "We've known for years how you have felt about him." This brought a sharp look from Brad. "From what we know now, I think that the two of you should do something about it." This brought sharp looks from both.

"I said nothing to anyone," Faith resumed her story, "after all who would have believed me, until that was, Brad told me about the phone calls."

"I had to warn Faith and the others of what was in store for them. As soon as I mentioned it to her, she told me about what she had seen going on between my father and her mother. I was shocked, but in hindsight it confirmed what I had been thinking. I, we, had to do something to prevent this travesty taking place." Brad said.

"We talked it over." Faith said, looking at him. "How was my father going to arrange for us to be at the men's group? What possible reason would he give for us being there? In the end it all seemed to be so innocent. They were having a formal dinner and they needed us to act as waitresses. 'All that you will have to do is to serve the meals and drinks, that's it.' He told us. 'You will have uniforms to wear'. What he neglected to tell us that the uniforms that we were to wear would leave little to the imagination, fishnet stockings and a skirt so short that it was barely decent, and a blouse that hid little. We felt so cheap and dirty, and the men had obviously been encouraged to touch us whenever possible. 'It's to test the strength of your commitment to retaining your virginity.' He told us. "If you can get through the night without giving in to temptation, I'll know that I have taught you well. What a hypocrite! And then, after the meal was finished, we were told to change into those see-through dresses and go onto the stage. Even though we were prepared for what was to come, it still came as a shock to see these men, men that we had looked up to as pillars of the community, positively drooling over the prospect of outbidding the others for the privilege of taking from us the one thing that we had been told, for forever, that we should never give away until we were safely married, our virginity. I was first and the bidding was intense, it had reached $2000 in literally seconds. That was when my Brad came in to save the day." She turned her face to him and they kissed. "What are we going to do now?" Faith asked.

"What do you mean?" The policewoman asked.

"Well, we can't really go home, to either of our homes, and we don't have anywhere to go."

"We could check into a hotel, separate rooms of course." Brad said.

Two rooms were booked, Hope and Charity in one and Faith and Brad in the other. There had been a lot of rationalisation on the way over in the police car. "You and Brad are going to sleep together, aren't you?" Charity asked.

"No, we are not, why would you even think that?" Faith replied.

"Get real girl, you're going to let him do it sooner or later, I saw the way that you two were looking at each other, it's obvious that you're planning to do it, so why not take this opportunity, Mother and Father won't know about it, and even if they did, what could they possibly do about it?"

Faith and Brad exchanged looks. They chose to share the one room, even though they told the receptionist that Brad would be in one room while the three girls would share a room.

For the first time in her twenty-two years, Faith felt the intimate touch of a man. She clung to Brad, her arms around his neck and her head on his shoulder as he gently caressed her shoulders and back and his hand cupped her arse as he pulled her body into his. She could feel his cock growing between them and a moistness spreading into the crotch of her panties. She tilted her head back and they kissed, a long and passionate kiss. "I want you so much it hurts, but my conscience is telling me that it is wrong. I don't know what to do." She whispered between kisses.

"I know." He drew his face back from hers. "I want you so very much, but I know what you are going through. I'm not going to force you to do anything that you don't want to, and I'm not going to get upset if you decide that you can't do it tonight. Let's just get into bed and try to get some sleep, tomorrow could be a disaster."

They stripped to their underwear and got into bed. "Thank you my love." Faith whispered, "I promise that as soon as my conscience has decided that it's not going to bother me if I make love to you, I will." She kissed him. "Good-night." She turned her back on him.

Brad put an arm around her and drew her back to him. "Goodnight Darling."

"I like it when you call me that." She whispered sleepily.

Faith was almost asleep when she felt Brad's cock pushing through the opening in his shorts and inching its way between her legs. She didn't mean to do it, but her hips began to move back and forth slowly, sliding along his shaft. "Stop that, unless you mean it." Brad said.

"I think I mean it." She pushed herself as hard as she could into him and her hand reached between her legs and held him. Brad's hand reached around her body and slid down the front of the panties, his finger rubbing her clit. "Oh my God, please don't stop." He didn't stop, not for a long time, and when he did, it was to slide her panties down, followed by his shorts. The sensation of his naked cock against the entrance to her pussy brought a gasp from her. "I don't care what I've been taught." She turned in his arms and kissed him. "Please be gentle, please."

"Hope."

"Yes, what is it?"

"Have you ever touched yourself, you know, down there?"

"Y-yes."

"Did it feel good?"

"Yes, where is this going?"

"I think it feels good too. How often do you do it?"

"I don't know, when I feel like it, sometimes I mightn't do it for weeks."

"I thought that I was strange, different, bad somehow when I did it, but now I don't."

"At least the world hasn't fallen down on us like we were taught."

"I think a lot of what we've been taught is so wrong. I can't understand how they can teach us all of that stuff and then behave the way that they have been. Somehow anything that I do or think doesn't seem to be so very bad."

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have someone else touch you?"

"Yes, sometimes I think of what it would be like to let a boy touch me, and kiss me, and you know, make love to me."

"What about another girl, have you ever wondered what that would be like?"

"Yes."

"Would you let me touch you?"

"I wonder what Faith and Brad are doing, do you think that they are doing it?"

"Don't try and change the subject, and yes, I think they are, but you didn't answer my question."

"I need time to think about it. Now get some sleep."

"Can I sleep with you? Please say yes, my head is spinning so much that I need you to hold me and tell me that this is all a stupid dream and that everything will be back to normal in the ,morning."

"Oh alright, but no funny business, and definitely no touching."

"Was I as good as Cindy?" Faith asked when Brad had eventually pulled out and emptied himself on her stomach.

"How should I know, I've never made love to her."

"But I thought that all of the football team had done her. She claims that they have."

"Well I haven't. I've never found the prospect of doing someone that everyone else has done to be at all attractive. I will only ever make love to a girl that I have strong feelings for, that I love."

"Do you, love me that is?"

"Yes, I've loved you for ages but this is the first time that I have been able to show you just how much I love you."

"No, that's wrong. You've shown me how much by not pressuring me, too much, to let you make love to me, and by not doing Cindy. What we've just done is a confirmation of the love that you felt for me, and I couldn't be happier." She kissed him. "Do you think that it will hurt as much this time?" Her hand had found his cock and was stroking it into life.

"No. Are you telling me that you want me to make love to you again?"

"Mind like a steel trap. Of course I am." She straddled him and fed his cock into her pussy.

"I told you no touching." Hope told her younger sister. "But I've changed my mind." Charity's finger was deep inside her, caressing her moist pussy.

"Will you touch me." Charity said.

"How does this feel?" Hope pushed her finger deep into her sister.

"Wonderful." Charity sighed. "This will be tonight only, is that understood?"

"If you say so."

Faith and Brad emerged bleary eyed from their bedroom to find Hope and Charity seated at the table sipping breakfast coffee. "We wondered when you two would surface." Hope said. "We thought that we'd let ourselves in and have breakfast with you and discuss what we'll do next. I take it that you two did more than sleep."

"You could say that." Faith said, casting a loving look at Brad.

"It's funny that we didn't hear the wrath of God descending on you during the night, does this mean that what Father has been telling us is a lie?"

"Making love is the closest thing to Heaven that I've ever experienced."

"So, what happens now?"

"We are going to have breakfast and then we should go home and face the music."

"I wonder if our fathers are still locked up?"

"We'll find out soon enough."

Breakfast started out a sombre affair as each of them came to terms with the enormity of what had happened, and almost happened, to them the night before.

"How could the church committee have done that to us?" Charity asked through a mouthful of toast.

"I have a suspicion that what we now know about the church is just the tip of a very dirty iceberg. This sort of thing just doesn't happen overnight." Faith said. "I wonder how much Mother knew of this."

"Okay, enough. Faith, you are going to tell us exactly what happened to the two of you last night, and don't try and tell us that nothing happened. We happen to know that Brad didn't sleep in his own bed, and we also know that you were both naked." She caught the puzzled expression on Faith's face. "Your underwear was scattered over the floor."

"What happened last night just happened. We were both prepared to sleep together without even thinking about making love. That was the intention, but you know that saying; 'the way to hell is paved with good intentions'? It's wrong, we didn't go to hell, in fact it was the opposite, once we made the decision that we were going to do it, we pushed our consciences to one side and enjoyed the experience. My only regret is that I wasn't on birth control and Brad didn't have a condom on him, so we didn't get to enjoy the ultimate sexual experience of him coming inside me. I'm going on the pill as soon as possible."

There was a knock on the door and Faith opened it to find Sergeant Caulder. "I'm on my way to talk to your mother, I thought that I'd pick you guys up and take you home." They had no gear to pack so they left. "By the way, your fathers are still in the cells, there's a hearing this morning and their lawyers have already told us that they will be fighting the charges, and that they will apply for bail, so expect them home later this morning, that's why I'm going to speak to your mother before that happens. Let's go." She led them from the room telling them that the bill had been paid by the police.

They were met at the front door by Madeline Virtue. "Where have you been? I've been worried sick all night, not knowing where you were. Your father is in gaol, I don't know why, and no-one could tell me why that is or where you were. Thank God you're safe, but why is she with you?" She looked towards Sergeant Caulder.

"Mother! Stop this pseudo caring act, you knew exactly where we were last night, and why." Faith's voice cut through the mood like a knife through butter. "How we ended up with the police is a long story, and one that you're going to hear told over and over again for a long time to come. How could you and the church do something like this to us after all that you've taught us, how?"

"Mrs Virtue, your husband has been charged with operating a brothel, and living off the proceeds of prostitution."

"I don't understand." Her attempt at sounding innocent and confused fell on deaf ears, ten deaf ears.

"We need to ask you some questions so I'd appreciate it if you'd come down to the station with me."

"I think I might need a lawyer."

"That would be a good idea."

"Faith," It was as if she had only just realised Brad was with the girls, and that Faith was standing very close to him. "Did you and Brad, did you make love?"

"Yes, and it was a wonderful experience for both of us. The only down-side was that we couldn't finish with him inside me, I'm not on birth control, something that I intend to remedy as soon as possible."

"Don't bother."

"What, why?"

"Because you, and your sisters, are already on birth control."

"What?" All three asked.

"As soon as I heard what your father had planned for you I insisted that you should be on birth control, just in case there is an accident, you know, a broken condom or something like that. I've been slipping you the pill for the past three months."

"Does that mean that Brad didn't have to pull out and make a mess on my stomach?" Her mother looked at her and nodded. "Brad, Darling... "

"I'm one step ahead of you." He grabbed her hand and they dashed for her bedroom.

"We won't see them for a while." Hope said. "How could you?"

"How could I what?"

"How could you let our father and his cronies do that to us. You said that you knew about it three months ago, and the best that you could do was to slip us birth control pills. Did you ever stop to think that we might not want to get fucked by some horny old bastard, that we might have obeyed your teachings and saved ourselves for our future husband, a man that we actually loved. We are no lumps of meat that can be tossed from one man to the other just so that your church could control its members and make shit loads of money. And Mother, if you don't like the language that I'm using you can go fuck yourself. I, and I'm speaking for Faith and Charity here, I have lost all respect for you, and the only way that you can hope to regain that respect is to do something decent with your life and give evidence against these men."

"Mrs Virtue, are you coming with me, or do I have to call a patrol to pick you up?"

"I'm coming."

"So what are we going to do with ourselves?" Hope asked after they'd left.

"I not wrapped in the idea of sitting here listening to Faith having a good time, I know a boy who just might be interested in making me a non-virgin. I suggest that you should think along the same lines."

"It just so happens that I have a choice of willing partners."

"So what are we waiting for?"

Without them noticing or caring, Faith and Brad found themselves alone in the house.

Some time later Faith strolled from the bathroom, dressed only in a robe, through the house only to find it empty. Tossing the robe aside she walked back to her room and Brad. "Come." He clambered out of bed. "This is something that I've always wanted to do."

"What is that?"

"Walk around the house with nothing on, it feels great, so free, so natural." They walked to the kitchen where she put on the kettle to make coffee. "He's quite handsome you know." She said, nodding in the general direction of his cock. "I could get to like him, a lot."

"And I could get to love this." Brad said as he stood behind her with his arms around her and his fingers finding their way into her no longer virgin pussy.

"Careful, you wouldn't want me to spill boiling water over myself, would you?"

"I wonder what time our fathers will get out of gaol?" Brad asked around a mouthful of cake.

"Soon I'd imagine, unless something else crops up."

Something else did crop up. Word had spread about the arrests, prompting one of the professional ladies to contact the police. "We were quite happy with the arrangement that we had with the church, but to do that to three innocent young women, and the Minister's daughters into the bargain, that is totally sick. If you want, I can tell you how their operation works."

"We want, we know that this exclusive men's' group of theirs has been using you girls for years, but none of you have been willing to press charges, until now that is. Why the change of heart?"

""Because of what they had planned to do with those girls. If you believed that it would stop at the auction of their virginities you've got another think coming. They were being groomed to take over from us working girls, and I bet that they would not have been paid anywhere near as much as we could earn."

"We don't know about that, but it's worth looking in to. Now, how does all of this work?"

"When we work the meetings it is a blind auction."

"Blind auction? What is that?"

"They have collection envelops, just like the ones that they use for their Sunday services, and each man places his bid, in cash, into an envelop. On the face of this he marks the number that corresponds with the girl that he fancies. There is a reserve price that they broadcast, and this corresponds with what we get paid per trick, so that anything above that goes into the church funds. There are only three of us on any one night, and a couple of dozen men, all of whom want to fuck one of us, so you can imagine that the bidding would be spirited, and the price correspondingly high. The church has been doing very nicely out of this for some time. The order of service depends on the amount bid. The highest bidder gets the first go, the second the second, and so on. The girls get to decide when to stop, the longer they go the more money that they can potentially make. The most that I've done on one night was six, and the money that I made was more than I could have made working in a normal brothel in one night turning tricks every half hour. You can see why we liked this gig, it was easy money."

"In the beginning, who organised this?"

"I've been told, but I have no proof, that it was originally the Mayor's idea. He reasoned that the police would never suspect a church of running a brothel, and could keep his ear to the ground for any potential investigations into the operation. He chose this particular church because, and he became a member to check it out, it had a congregation made up of most of the richest, and most powerful men in town. His reasoning was that if he could get the minister and his committee onside, he and the church could make quite a lot of money. He gets part of the proceeds even now."

"How could they be sure that no-one would blow the whistle?"

"By blackmail. Photos of men in compromising situations and the threat of going public with them works very well. How do you think that they have managed to stop the Mayor from asking for a bigger cut? There are some interesting photos of him in women's underwear, black bra and a sequined thong, given his size it's not a good look, and I've seen it. One of the reasons that he decided to set this up was that he thought that it would give him a regular supply of pussy, his wife had him on starvation rations. She has set up a woman's group along similar lines and is doing very nicely, sexually, out of it. Can you imagine the rich and powerful ladies of this town slobbering over hung male prostitutes, sucking cock and getting fucked, with the rest of the group cheering them on. The boys have a ball, and make a lot of money, you'd be surprised how many high denomination notes can fit into a thong."

"That's some operation, the church must be loaded."

"It is. I heard a rumour that they plan to expand the operations into other towns. There is another side to this story. The committee have regular 'pastoral retreats'. They book a resort for a weekend and they all trot off to discuss pastoral issues. Bullshit! Car keys in a hat and they pair off accordingly for a weekend of wife swapping debauchery. Just thinking about it reminds me of that traditional Scottish song, the Ball of Kerriemuir, the bit that goes 'There was fucking in the stables, and fucking in the ricks, and you couldn't hear the music for the swishing of the pricks.'. I understand that several couples have expanded their liaisons beyond these retreats, the Virtues and the Fultons for one. Grace Fulton requires quite a lot of pastoral attention, and Madeline Virtue isn't missing out either."