Faith, Hope and Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,293 Followers

I shifted my kisses to behind Faith's left ear. The tattoo there labeled those deeper emotions perfectly. 'Love'. I didn't bother denying it. There was no point. It didn't matter that she was nothing like the girl I expected to spend the rest of my life with. It didn't matter that she wasn't my type. All that mattered was that I didn't lose her.

I began leaving a trail of kisses down her neck. I took my time, but I had a goal in mind so I tried not to linger too long in any one place. Although, I have to admit that I did take a couple of moments to suck on each nipple. The barbell rings there and her gentle moans as my tongue caressed them made it hard to move on, but I promised myself I'd be back later and shifted lower.

Faith's stomach was smooth without being overly muscular. The gentle curves of her narrow waist ended where her hips flared. She moaned and laid back when I began kissing her pelvis. I traced the ring on her belly button and then moved to her hips. A moment later her legs opened to me. The small, dark patch of hair there was now fully visible and damp with need. The scent of her desire filled the air. I kissed her soft inner thighs and became inebriated as each of my senses was assaulted by things that were pure Faith.

I nestled my nose in between her legs and ran my tongue along the pink peeking out from the soft down there. Faith moaned and reached down, grabbed the back of my head with both hands. She pulled my mouth against her and forced my tongue inside. That was all it took. Faith came for the first time and filled my mouth. It tasted like ambrosia to me. I drank down as much as I could, but in the end it covered my cheeks.

"Enough," Faith moaned contently when her orgasm was finally done.

"Not nearly." I pulled back, but didn't move from between her legs. I gave her a chance to recover by going back to kissing her inner thighs. I waited until I felt her responding once more before returning my kisses to the waiting pinkness. It took far longer to make Faith lose it a second time, but truthfully, I was fine with that. I was addicted to the taste of her.

My nose and mouth was pressed against her dark patch of hair while my hands caressed her soft breasts and my fingers played gently with her pierced nipples. I lashed the apex of her opening with my tongue when the time came and she cried out. Her body shivered and shook under me. I'm pretty sure she rolled into more than one orgasm before she was finally done.

This time she pushed me away when she was able to move once more. I let her with some reluctance, but that was quickly forgotten when she pulled me up and kissed me deeply. If the taste of herself on my lips bothered Faith, she didn't show it.

Her kisses turned more demanding as she reached out and unbuttoned my pants. Soon, I was as naked as Faith and that made her smile seductively before she began kissing her way down my body.

"My turn." No girl had even done that to me before and I was surprised to find out how sensitive some places were. She started behind my ears and her hot breath sent shivers down my spine.

I was more than ready by the time she reached her goal. I had shifted at one point so that I could rest my back against the couch. I looked down at Faith. The sight of her chapped lips wrapped around my stiffness was pretty amazing, but I was distracted by her back. I'd found her last tattoo.

It was a dragon, done in all blacks and greys. It was impressive and also, somehow hot. There was nothing masculine about the dragon, but that didn't mean it wasn't dangerous looking. I never pictured myself being turned on by a tattoo, but this one got to me even more than the ones behind her ears.

"You like?" Faith was laying on her stomach and looking up at me. My stiffness was resting on her cheek. I loved how comfortable and confident she looked at that moment.

"It feels amazing."

"I meant the tattoo," she laughed. "But I'm glad you like what I'm doing." I took another look at the tattoo. There were some words I couldn't make out from this angle. "I got it when I was fifteen and I was still mad at the world."

"What does it say?"

"Sometimes the Dragon Wins." She was smiling now watching me for a reaction.

"That's a little depressing, isn't it?" Faith laughed again before responding.

"Depends on who's the dragon," she said, her eyes smoldering once more as she added meaningfully, "And sometimes, losing isn't all that bad."

Okay, so that pretty much twisted my mind and I would have asked more questions, but words were lost to me when Faith once more took me deep inside her mouth. Pretty much any lucid thought followed. I leaned back against the couch and allowed myself to forget everything and enjoy.

The oddest part was that Faith continued to watch my expression as she worked at bringing me to my release. Most of the girls I dated who were willing to do what she was seemed more focused on the task than my reaction. Not Faith. She liked seeing how her actions affected me.

I had the back of Faith's head in the palm of one hand, but I didn't need to direct her anywhere. She knew what she was doing. Still, it felt good to have my fingers enmeshed in her hair. It wasn't long before I was close.

"I'm going to lose it!" I groaned in warning. Instead of pulling away, Faith's eyes grew hungry. She took my entire length deep as she cupped below. I'm sure she felt my release in her hand a moment before my cum flooded her mouth.

Faith seemed immensely satisfied by her ability to bring me off so quickly. I know I was. She moved next to me and rested her head on my shoulder while I recovered. I wrapped my arm around her.

"The fire needs more wood," Faith said a few minutes later, pulling away from me and moving toward the fireplace. I would have volunteered to do it, but watching her naked body move was just too enjoyable. She quickly added a log before grabbing the remains of her hot chocolate from the end table.

Faith didn't seem remotely uncomfortable with her nakedness. It struck me that there was still a lot I didn't know about her, but I was looking forward to learning.

The dark-haired beauty turned and saw me watching her. The slow smile she offered sent a shiver through my body. I patted the spot next to me and Faith rejoined me willingly. We started kissing as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Maybe it was.

Our kisses grew more insistent and Faith pulled me down onto the blanket in front of the fire. It was obvious what she wanted. I wanted it too. Frankly, it felt more like a need than a want by that point. Faith opened her legs and arms to me. I settled on top of her and felt all four wrap around me in welcome.

I sunk into Faith slowly as we stared into each other's eyes. She was tight despite being ready. I took my time so I wouldn't hurt her. I tried to keep the pace slow even after she got used to my length, but it was impossible. Both of our bodies were demanding more.

Faith's gorgeous eyes were afire with her need and desire. Her perfect lips were parted slightly as she panted. I leaned down and kissed them for as long as I could, but eventually I had to pull away so we could finish. Her moans filled the room and got to me in ways I can't explain. My orgasm was building far too quickly to control.

"I can't hold off much longer!"

"Don't!" she gasped out in reply. "I want this! I want you!" I began thrusting into her as hard as I could. "Yes! I'm ready! Now! NOW!"

That was all I could take. I slammed deep one last time and completely lost it. Faith hips lifted from the blanket as she joined me in release. I came for a long time, especially considering I'd already done so once tonight, but Faith stayed with me the whole time. Somewhere along the line our actions calmed enough that we were able to kiss once more. The touch of her lips to mine caused my hips to thrust one last time almost of their own accord. It also caused Faith to shiver in one last a mini orgasm.

"That was...well, nothing I've ever felt before." Faith sounded a little stunned. I understood.

"I did tell you I'd grow on you." It was my attempt to make her smile and it worked, if only briefly.

"Yes, you did," she admitted. "But that still doesn't mean you're the man of my dreams." I was a little taken aback, but then she grinned and added, "My sexual fantasies? Definitely. But my dreams? That will take more than a few amazing orgasms."

"The night's still young."

"I need a break first!" Faith laughed gently as she burrowed into my side and rested her head on my shoulder once more. We lay there watching the fire and enjoying the Christmas carols still playing in the background. Somewhere along the line she fell asleep. I didn't mind as long as I had her in my arms.

The fire was warmly glowing coals when she finally stirred again. Faith opened her eyes and lifted her head long enough to see me smiling down at her.

"Not a dream," she mumbled contently as she nestled into me and used the arm resting across my chest to give me a hug. I kissed the top of her head and squeezed back. We lay like for a few minutes and I thought she was going to fall back asleep, but instead she lifted her head and asked, "What are you thinking right now?"

"Honestly? I wasn't expecting this tonight." A part of me was still amazed by the turn my life had taken in such a few short hours.

"You?" Faith laughed. "All I was hoping for when I got off the bus earlier was a drink, a warm meal and a decent bed to sleep in. I didn't expect my foul mood to disappear until after the holidays."

"Glad I could be of services."

"Speaking of being of services..." Faith didn't bother finishing her sentence. Instead, she shifted down and began working at bringing a certain part of me back to life with her sexy mouth. It didn't take long. "You never did get a chance to see my dragon clearly." I wasn't sure what she meant until she shifted.

Faith straddled my hips facing away. I felt her run the head of my hardness along her wet opening a few times before she settled down on me. I rested my hands on her hips as she settled down on my slowly. The feeling on her body encompassing my stiffness was incredible.

Faith wasn't in rush this time and seemed to enjoy just sitting there with me buried inside of her. I took a moment to take in her tattoo again.

Faith had a narrow waist and one of the sexiest backs I'd ever seen. The dragon spiraled down the center with the words 'Sometimes the Dragon Wins' at the base of her spine done in a script that seems to make it almost flow like it was part of the dragon. Whoever had tattooed her back was a true artist. I could have stared at the dragon for hours, but Faith chose that moment to squeeze down on me and a groan escaped my mouth in appreciation.

I watched the dragon undulate for the next ten or fifteen minutes as Faith rode me, slowly picking up speed. My hands continued to rest on her shapely hips and my stiffness throbbed inside of her when she finally lost it and came. She fell back afterward and rested her head on my shoulder with me still deep inside of her.

"Sorry," she gasped out, once she could talk again.

"Why?" I kissed her temple as I asked the question. I loved the feel of her against me.

"Because I couldn't wait for you. It felt too good."

"It did, didn't it?" I smiled, reaching down between her legs and gentle pushing my fingers through the soaked hair there. Faith moaned softly when I brushed the top of her opening. "No need to apologize. I've already cum twice. Besides, we're not done yet."

"No, we're not." Faith lifted off my shoulder and somehow spun around so that she was now facing me without letting our connection slip. I was still inside of her and one look at her expression made me stiffen to my full length.

"You're insatiable!" I groaned.

"I can get off if you'd like?" Faith deep brown, smoky eyes let me know there was no way that was going to happen despite her teasing which was a good thing because I wouldn't have let it anyway.

I took hold of Faith's hips and thrust up into her, making her gasp. She fell on my lips and kissed me hungrily and began riding me. Despite her recent orgasm, it didn't take Faith long to cum yet again. I think part of it may have had something to do with me fulfilling my promise to myself from earlier. I kissed my way to her pierced nipples and explored how my tongue caressing the barbell rings there affected her. Not only did it drive Faith over the edge relatively quickly, but I found I liked it too. Frankly, if I hadn't cum twice already I would have lost it.

"Dammit," she moaned afterward as she rested her cheek on my shoulder this time. "That's two I owe you."

"Don't worry," I laughed. "I'm sure I'll collect eventually."

"Well, you better collect soon because I'm pretty much done in." I smiled down at her because I knew she was telling the truth. She was already starting to feel like dead weight. It made me feel good that I had exhausted her. It also felt amazing to have her in my arms.

"Let's go to bed." Faith didn't argue. In fact, I pretty much had to lead her to my room and the king-sized bed there.

I had some thoughts on what would happen once we got there, but she looked so exhausted that I let them fade as she fell asleep almost instantly. I guess along with a few good orgasms, the long day of travel had finally caught up to her. The weird part was that as I looked down at her sleeping form I really didn't mind. Being here with her was enough.

Faith rolled into me and the warmth of her body next to mine gave me a feeling of contentment I'd never felt before. I threw my arm over her and fell asleep, knowing this was going to be my best Christmas ever.

**********

"Hey, wake up." The soft touch of Faith's perfectly shaped lips against mine did as much to wake me as her words. I returned the kiss happily despite still being half asleep.

"Good morning." I smiled as I opened my eyes. I couldn't help myself. I think part of me expected to wake up and find Faith gone. Or worse, find that what we shared the night before hadn't been real, but as soon as her lips touched mine I knew the truth. It was real. Far more real than made sense considering how little time we'd spent together, but not only couldn't I deny it, I didn't want to.

A deep feeling of contentment took hold. Unfortunately, it only lasted until I saw that Faith was already showered and dressed to leave.

"Whoa, where are you going?" I sat up in bed, rubbing my eyes trying to force away the last of dregs of sleep.

"I didn't want to leave without saying goodbye, but it's snowing outside and I need to get to my friends. They're expecting me soon." Despite her words, I got the feeling that at least part of Faith didn't really want to go. Still, she started to step away. I grabbed her wrist without thought and fought to get my thoughts in order.

"Call them and tell them you're going to be late." My words were abrupt and more than a little demanding. Add that to the way I was holding her and I shouldn't have been surprised by Faith's expression. She didn't look afraid so much as annoyed.

"Sorry." I couldn't get myself to let go, but I did relax my grip as I added more gently, "I thought we'd hang out today." She looked into my eyes and saw what I was trying to say despite my doing such a sad job of it. Her expression softened, but only for a moment.

"I can't do that. What would I say?" she argued. "'I'm sorry, but I can't come over right now because I met some hot guy in a bar and we're going to spend the day in bed together?'" Faith was trying to pull away again, but only halfheartedly. I refused to let go.

"Sounds good to me. Oh, and make sure to include the whole 'hot guy' comment when you tell them." I was teasing hoping to make her laugh, but it didn't work, at least not fully. Faith did smile, but only briefly.

"That wouldn't go over well with these friends. Take my word for it."

"So? You don't seem the type to shy away from saying something because it might offend someone. If it's the truth, then it's the truth."

"It's not about offending them," she retorted. "It's about hurting their feelings. They're good friends and it would be wrong to blow them off. They deserve better."

"If they're that good of friends then tell them the whole truth and not just the easy truth. I bet they'll understand."

"The whole truth?" Faith looking confused, but I think deep down she understood. It was up to me to convince her.

"Yes," I said carefully, watching her and hoping. "As good as I'm sure the sex would be if we spend the day together in bed, it's the being together part that matters. Say what you want, but our meeting was more than some random pickup at a bar and you know it. It was fate." Her eyes were drawn back to mine despite her misgivings. "If you told your friends that, I'd bet they would understand."

"They probably would," she admitted slowly, but then shook her head and added, "If it were true, but just because you say I know something, that doesn't make it's so."

"Are you trying to say you don't feel anything for me?" I didn't bother hiding my disbelief.

"I feel plenty," she acknowledged. "But it's all jumble that I can't make heads or tails out of right now. You are a good guy and I won't ever forget the kindness you showed by drawing me out and listening to me talk about my father last night." She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "And you were right. I needed to share it with someone, but that doesn't mean that there was more to it than that. Frankly, it would be crazy if there were."

Faith was one of the most honest people I'd ever met and I knew she believed what she was saying. Could I have been so wrong? Could what I was feeling be one sided? The thought tore me apart, but if it was true then there was nothing I could do other than accept it no matter how much pain it brought me.

"So, all you feel for me is appreciation?" Faith must have seen the hurt in my eyes because she placed her free hand over mine in a comforting gesture.

"Not only," she said, not wanting to lead me on, but also not wanting to hurt me. "I mean, after last night I couldn't possibly deny the attraction we feel for each other, but don't you think that the great sex we had might be part of the problem?" When I didn't immediately answer, she added, "I know it's got me confused. I mean, a large part of me would love to do exactly what you want and spend the day together reliving last night over and over again, but a real relationship takes more than that."

She was trying to make what I was feeling nothing more than simple physical desire and there was so much more to it than that.

"For what it's worth," I interjected, not doing a good job of hiding my annoyance. "You were the one who mentioned staying in bed. I said spend the day with each other. I don't really care what we do as long as we're together."

I saw the truth of my words hit their mark. Faith being Faith, she didn't seem embarrassed by the realization that she was the one who made it sexual, but it did make her thoughtful.

"Colin, I need time to sort things out," she finally said, shaking her head. "No one falls in love this quickly!"

I don't know what reaction she expected, but suddenly my doubts about what she felt toward me disappeared and I was so relieved that I started laughing, which of course made Faith frown until I explained.

"Love," I said, gaining control of my laughter. "It's odd that you were the first one to use the word, even if it was in denial. It makes me oddly hopeful despite your reaction. I'm probably reading more into it than I should, but I know that what we're sharing is real. I guess I'll have to have faith that you'll see and accept it eventually."

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,293 Followers
1...34567...11