Faith, Hope, Charity, and Cheating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,370 Followers

"You say so, but let's make it clear where we stand today. Nowadays, you've got very strange ways of showing what you call love. Not much to brag about, indeed. Our marriage is a travesty of a real marriage, our so-called sex-life is almost non-existant. You prefer to abandon your husband and spend your weekends with this Tommy boy, who obviously is starving for some pussy when his wife is away. Neither I nor anybody else who is equipped with some common sense can believe that it is your nasty old mother's pussy he is yearning for. But you, Lisette, is a very handsome young woman and it can't be totally wrong to presume that it is your pussy which is his first, probably only, goal and reason to be at your damn summerhouse. However, you keep saying that you love me, but I can't understand how the hell you can think that I would believe such mumbo jumbo after what you are doing to me. I'm totally fed up with your damn mother and her nasty tricks on our family, and ready to offer you fair terms for a divorce so you'll be free to do what you want with your dear Tommy boy."

She had not expected any suggestion of divorce and her face took on an ash gray color when she shouted, "Divorce? Are you serious? You can't demand divorce because I want to see my mother. Are you mad? That is no reason for divorce."

"No it isn't, but I can't see any serious reason for you to see her from morning to evening seven days a week, every week. If your own family still means something to you, please skip Tommy and stay home this weekend so we can talk about our problems and try to find a solution before it is too late. Please do that if you still love me as you are saying."

"Of course I love you, but I've promised mother to go and I have to go. I'm sorry that I can't stay with you but please be patient with me and I promise you'll be well rewarded. Have you forgotten that next Friday is Midsummer Eve and we'll be together the whole day? And we'll spend a whole week together 24 hour a day at a summerhouse in July."

"What a mark of favor. At the end of next month I'll get a whole week together with my lovely, beloved wife. What a gift from heaven. And may I guess that your favors to me on Midsummer Eve are caused by such circumstances as Tommy being somewhere else during the holidays? Maybe he is going to be together with his wife during the holiday and won't have time for you? Poor you. Or do you still remember that I dumped Lottie because she abandoned me on a Midsummer Eve?"

Now she sobbed, "You are not funny. You are pathetic."

"Do you think it is funny to be married to you? I must say that you have a strange way of showing your love. OK, Lisette I know I can't stop you from going to see that pussy hound because he is more important to you than your family, but you have to take the kid with you, because I'm going to do service on the drilling equipment tomorrow, and can't take care of him at the same time."

Now she was really mad and shouted, "You are accusing me of cheating, treating me as a slut. Mother is right, you are a real bastard." Then she began crying loudly.

I put a full stop at this point and understood that there was something going on between her and that Tommy, but didn't give a shit about it anymore. Not much was left of our marriage, probably nothing at all. However, I had made one last attempt at saving it. The only reason I hadn't dumped her at once and told her that she should stay away from our home forever, was that I would get much better terms for the divorce if I caught her cheating.

I couldn't see any reasons for further arguing with Lisette, and felt that it would be an advantage to stay away from home for an hour or two. I felt I needed a large whisky, and as I never liked drinking alone, I went to my favorite pub, which had to be one of the best decisions I ever made in my life. After a dram at the bar, I noted that Mona, a friend of my ex girlfriend Lottie's, was sitting in a booth with her husband. I went over to them and asked her if she knew how life was going for Lottie nowadays.

She replied, "Didn't you know she is back in town? She's been divorced from Sven and bought a small house here, and moved in about two weeks ago. She's been asking questions about you. Why don't you call her and talk directly to her instead of through me?"

Mona gave me Lottie's phone number and I decided to call her at once. Of course, she might ask me to take a hike and stay where I got. But, I thought, who dares wins. So I called her and she answered, "Lottie."

"Hi, I'm Michael, an old ex boyfriend if you remember me? Mona told me you're back in town and I just wanted to say welcome back."

Now was the critical moment. How would she take my call? To my great pleasure she sounded glad to hear from me, and we had a long and pleasant talk. She even accepted my invitation to lunch on Saturday.

Afterwards, I was in a good mood, and spent the rest of the evening with Mona and her husband. To my great relief, Lisette pretended to be sleeping when I got home and I slept when she left for her mother's on Saturday morning.

I did some service on my drilling equipment in the morning, and at one o'clock I stood waiting for Lottie outside the restaurant I had suggested for our lunch. I can't deny that I had almost the same feelings I had on my first date with her almost eight years ago. When I had waited fifteen minutes and still no Lottie, I began to doubt if she would come at all. But then she came. She was still a very handsome woman, and now even in some way more ladylike than when I saw her several years ago. She had her little daughter Jennifer with her. When she gave me a hug, I immediately got a strong desire for her. She noted it and was almost frightened, but calmed down when I didn't do any further attempts to be anything other than a friend. We had a very a pleasant lunch, and decided to take a walk in the nearby park afterwards.

During the walk she suddenly asked me, "What was your real reason for wanting to see me again?"

"Faith, hope and charity."

She got a confused expression on her face before she asked me, "Is it OK for you if I tell you something I have wanted to say for many years?"

I said, "OK, go on."

She told me, "I've done three big mistakes in my life. Going to that damn wedding was my first big mistake. You were right, I was humiliated as hell when the hosts tried to get me and the groom's asshole brother do things together all the time. When the groom asked me if I had feelings for his brother I got mad and asked him to go to hell and take his brother with him. Then I left the party. I didn't invite them to Sven's and mine wedding, which made them very mad. I thought you would forgive me and take me back when I came home, but then Lisette's boyfriend called and told me you had taken Lisette's cherry, which she had saved for their wedding night. I was still in love with you, and got mad and made my second big mistake when I refused to talk to you when you phoned me. I got together with Sven only to punish you, and intended to dump him and take you back. But then Lisette had gotten pregnant and that made a mess of everything. I admired you for taking care of her, but cried many nights for being so stupid that I lost you. Then I married Sven, which was my third big mistake. If I hadn't been such a stupid idiot, you and I could have been married instead."

I replied, "I did a serious mistake too when I seduced Lisette that Midsummer Eve. Of course, you and I had split up so I was free to do what I wanted, but I ought to have used my common sense and tried to get you back before I went further. Believe me, I have really regretted it many times. But it is never too late to give it a try again, or is it?"

She was completely surprised, "What did you say?"

"Lisette and I have problems, serious problems indeed. I know she is cheating on me, but I don't have any evidence yet. Yesterday evening, before I went to the pub and met Mona, I asked her to stay home this weekend instead of going to see her mother and her lover but she chose to go. I decided that we are 'finito.' I'm going to divorce her as soon as I get the evidence I need, or, if I don't succeed in getting it, I'll go for it within a month anyway."

"Oh my God! I thought you two were happy."

"We have been very happy. You know the old saying "if you don't get the girl you love, love the girl you get?" It worked well for us. After a while I loved her very much. Real true love indeed, but it is over now. How about you? Are you dating somebody?"

She looked me straight in the eye and said, "Yes, I've met a handsome man on the net but we haven't met in real life yet. We'll have our first date as a lunch tomorrow."

"So I'm too late to get a date? However, I would like to apply for being some kind of substitute for that lucky guy. Just in case he isn't your dream prince. What do you say?"

She kept her eyes on mine and remained silent for few seconds before she replied, "Isn't this date a real date for you?"

I could only reply, "Seeing you today is the best thing I've done for a long time, but I'm selfish enough to want to see more of you, perhaps even as something more than a friend."

She shook her head, "No, I don't think it is a good solution to have you as some kind of substitute, not at all." Then when she noted the big disappointment in my eyes she continued, "You are my first choice, and if you are serious and promise to be honest with me, I won't need any substitutes, and I'll cancel my date."

"It is my lucky day today. Please remember that I never cheated on you when we were engaged. You had dumped me and I was single when I met Lisette. I will not cheat on her before we are parting. But you and I have kids of almost the same age and we can begin as friends. That is, if you want to. I have rented a nice summerhouse by the coast for the third week of July and I can promise you that Lisette and I have gone our separate ways before then."

Lottie invited me to dinner at her home during the evening and we began to make some plans for the next weeks. Jennifer and I were already good friends and she had no bad feelings because of her mother having a boyfriend.

I spent the night in Lottie's spare room and we made a trip to the coast on Sunday. Lisette came home late Sunday evening and we didn't say much before we went to sleep. The next week was also quiet between us. Obviously, she was in a very bad mood after I had suggested divorce. Neither of us made any attempts to initiate sex.

The next Friday was Midsummer Eve. Lottie and Jennifer spent it with Lottie's parents. Lisette and I were invited to spend the evening at a neighbor's house, where several families with children of different ages were gathered. Most of the afternoon was spent playing with the children. Then, in the evening, we adults had some funny games and danced, but I hardly spoke with Lisette and didn't dance a single dance with her. She usually pretended to be a good, loving wife when we were out but now neither she nor I cared that everybody could see the chilly feelings between us. On Midsummer Day she went to see her mother but didn't stay over night, maybe because Tommy wasn't there. Lottie had invited me to her parents' home and I spent a few hours there. They wished Lottie and me good luck in our new relation.

The week after midsummer came and went with chilly feelings between Lisette and me. We were polite and correct to each others, but neither of us showed the slightest trace of love. Of course, sex was out of the question. Lisette expected to get it from Tommy ,and I was looking forward to get all I wanted from Lottie.

The following weekend Lisette and our son went with her parents on a three day coach tour to Legoland, a famous amusement park for children, and thereafter she was going to her annual two day visit to her cousin. I was happy to get four nights at Lottie's house. Of course, both Lottie and I wanted to have sex but just in case Lisette intended to fight the divorce, it would be an advantage to have been the faithful party, and therefore we agreed to wait. Lottie, her girl and I had a pleasant time together while Lisette was away. Lottie and I found out that we still liked each other's company very much. Real love indeed.

Both Lisette and I were usually very busy at our jobs during the summer and therefore we had decided to have only two holiday weeks each and only one, the last of them, together in the summerhouse I had rented at the coast. Instead of the usual summer holidays we intended go to Thailand for two weeks in November. These plans were made before Tommy jumped into her life, but under present circumstances I no longer had any intentions of going anywhere with Lisette. Instead, I had promised Lottie to dump Lisette before that week and she had agreed to spend it in the summerhouse with me and I intended to keep my promise.

I think Lisette finally understood that she had caused much more serious problems in our marriage than she had intended to, and began her attempts at pretending to be a good wife again. To my great surprise she called me all four evenings she was away, and told me how much she missed me. She had never called me before during all those weekends she spent at her parents' place. Each time she called me, I wanted to talk to my son. During their second day at the Legoland trip I asked him several short, simple questions, all of which he answered "yes." One of those questions was "Is Tommy with you?" And the answer was "yes." I don't think any of the adults noticed that. My guess at the reason for her calls was that she had a bad conscience about taking Tommy with her and when they got back home, I got further evidence from my boy when they made a one night stop at home between their two trips.

He asked me if it was true that nasty wolves could come into our house and eat him.

I asked him, "Who told you a such nasty story?"

"Grandma."

"Why did grandma tell you such a nasty lie? What had you done to her?"

"Nothing yet, but we have a secret and if I tell you about it, the wolves would come and eat me."

I tried a trick and told him, "What secret? That Tommy was with you and mom is not any real secret. Your mom told me that she and Tommy shared one room and you and grandma slept in the another room."

"You knew my secret."

"Yes I did, but a secret is a secret. There are no wolves, of course there isn't. But promise me not to tell mom that we have been talking about your secret."

Lisette had let the damn dragon threaten my boy. She had to pay for it.

My next step was to call Niclas and tell him about my problems and cancel my visit. Then I spoke with Lottie and my friend Dan who agreed to help me.

Fucking a married woman in her marital bed is usually an extra kick for a pussy hound, giving him a feeling of begin superior to the cuckolded husband. I expected that Tommy could not resist the temptation of such great pleasure when I was away on my holiday trip, and therefore I had bugged our bedroom with an expensive small wireless TV camera with a receiver connected to a video with extra long-playing tape hidden in the garage. The camera was connected to a motion sensor and would work even in almost complete darkness. I had tested it several times with good results so it was ready. In my drilling company's Nissan King Cab I stored new locks to the house, and cardboard boxes to pack Lisette's clothes and belongings in when it was time for her to move out of my house.

After two painful days at home, with Lisette now pretending to be a caring wife, I packed clothes for me and our boy for a holiday-week and on Saturday morning we left as planned. Lisette told me she was very sorry that she had to stay at home and work that week and she would miss us very much. I avoided kissing her goodbye but promised to call her at least once a day. She even stood on the driveway waving at us when we left. I felt sorry because the woman I have loved so much had turned into such a false slut.

But instead of driving to Niclas' summerhouse, I went to Lottie's garage where I hid my car. Niclas and his wife were informed of my problems and had agreed to pretend that I was there but out at the moment if Lisette called them. At six o'clock in the evening, Lottie took a drive past my house but didn't see anything unusual there. She took a new tour at eight o'clock and when she got back, she told me that this time she had seen a silver metallic Volvo XC90 in my driveway. It is common for people to visit friends and relatives during the summer, so no neighbor would care about a strange car on somebody's driveway during that time. I took a tour in Lottie's car at eleven and the Volvo was still there. At one o'clock I went there on Lottie's bicycle, sneaked into my garage and switched the monitor on. Bingo, exactly what I wanted to see. A naked Lisette and a naked man coming out of the bathroom, obviously after a shower together. Now that I knew I had all the evidence I needed for a divorce on my terms, I began to feel slightly better in this mad situation. Lisette was not stupid, far from it. Therefore, I was a bit surprised about how clumsy she had been with her cheating. It was just as if she wanted to get caught, and made it easy for me to catch her. First taking Tommy with her on the holiday trip, and then letting her nasty mother threaten our son with wolves. Who knows, maybe she wanted to be dumped so Tommy had to take care of her?

However, I had to wait until they were sleeping before I could go on with my plan and watched them on the monitor. They lay down naked on the bed and Lisette told him, "Let's get some sleep so we are in good shape for the 'Grand Finale Good Bye Fuck' of our love story tomorrow morning."

He replied, "I'll miss you so much that every weekend without you will be a terrible pain. Even when my wife is at home. Why can't we see each other at least once a month in the future?"

"Because my marriage is in a much worse crisis than I had ever expected. Michael is still so mad about my weekends with you that he didn't even bother to kiss me goodbye when he left for a week. I made a terrible mistake by not staying at home that damn weekend when he begged me to do that. My marriage has been in a total mess since then. You are a great lover, but I want to have a good life with my husband again."

"Too late for that, damn slut" I told myself before Tommy replied.

"No need to regret anything that weekend. I gave you a good time and you must agree that once a month in the future would give us something to look forward to."

Now she sounded a bit irritated and no doubt she had started to feel some remorse when she replied, "No Tommy, when you have left after breakfast our wonderful love story is history and I'm turned into a good faithful loving wife who does everything, I mean everything, to win her husband's love back again. But why think about that now? I'm still only yours until then. Be a good boy and don't waste a single minute of our good time. "

I could not hear his reply but obviously he wasn't able to give her any further fucking without resting a few hours and after a while they were both asleep.

I pushed a button on my cell phone. My friend Dan woke up after a few signals and I told him, "I've got bingo. Are you ready for some action?" He promised to be there within fifteen minutes. I could have taken care of a Tommy in my bed by myself. The main reason I wanted my friend to be present was that he would be able to testify that I didn't use any violence against neither Tommy nor Lisette. If I had gone in there alone, I'm sure her mother would have gotten some lawyer to invent a nasty story and sue me for rudeness. Another good reason was that Dan owned a very good video camera, and was keen on using it. He was often hired to tape weddings, and I wanted some close-ups, which I did not get from my own camera.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,370 Followers