Faith is a Funny Thing

Story Info
Want to be cuck in denial about his wife.
851 words
2.51
37.9k
5
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edsoames
edsoames
87 Followers

Note: this short story was originally written by me and posted using my pseudonym alice dee. I subsequently posted it to a number of cuckold sites using alicedee16 and some of my other login names including jacobmy and charlessinclair.

---------------------------------------

"Know what your Mandy said when I offered to buy her a grand piano for her birthday?" said Robbo, "I'd rather have an upright organ." The other guys laughed and Kev just smiled.

"Hey Kev, I offered her a parrot but she said she wanted a cockatoo," said Alfie. Laughter went round the table again.

"Very funny" said Kev not finding it at all funny.

Danny joined in with "When I was fingering Mandy's pussy last week she asked me to put my whole hand in. Then she asked me to put my other hand in, so I did. Then she asked me to clap my hands. I told her I couldn't so she said 'tight eh'."

Robbo nearly choked on the swig of lager he had just taken.

"I know you guys are just wanting to get me going, my Mandy would never betray me" said Kev.

"Open your eyes mate, we've all been through her" said Danny.

"Oh, sure you have" said Kev sulkily, not believing a word.

"Ok" said Danny, "what about last month when you caught me and Mandy in the back yard. She was sucking me off man, I was face fucking your wife for fuck's sake."

Kev hit back with "Mandy explained it wasn't what it looked like it. She told me you had confided in her that you had some tiny spots on your willy and that she volunteered to have a close look for you. She said she was moving her head back and forward to see the spots from different angles. Anyway, Mandy has never had a cock in her mouth, she says it would make her sick."

Danny just rolled his eyes.

Robbo was next, "Kev mate, what do you think I was doing with her when we went to your bedroom while you and Alfie were watching the England match last month?"

Alfie added, "Yea Kev, they were being rather noisy, the bed was creaking and Mandy was crying out, sounded like she was cumming Kev. We had to turn the telly up, remember."

"Why do you guys try to twist things to make out my Mandy fucks about, she doesn't even like sex. I knew you were going up to try and fix our bed. Mandy told me that every time you adjusted a nut you had to really shake the bed and you caught her finger when she was holding a nut for you and that's why she screamed 'oh God', she thought you had broken her finger."

Alfie, Robbo and Danny just looked at each other and shrugged.

Next to put Kev through the wringer was Alfie.

"Remember when you came up on New Years Day and found us all in your bedroom, asleep on the floor and Jace in bed with Mandy. We'd all shagged her Kev, Jace and me had spit roasted her. Come to that, where do you think Jace is tonight? He's at your place shagging Mandy Kev."

"Come on guys, Mandy told me why you were in our bedroom. After I'd passed out pissed she didn't want you waking me up so she suggested you sleep on our bedroom floor. Jace was in bed with her cos she was using her body heat to warm him up cos he was almost hypothermic and Mandy is watching Love Story on telly on her own tonight. She was a bit miffed I came out with you guys."

The conversation went from there to other subjects and finally at midnight Kev arrived home. Mandy was in bed already but when he slid in next to her and tried to run his hand over her belly and down to her pussy, she moved his hand away."

"Sorry Kev, I've got a headache."

"That's ok darling. The guys were at it again tonight, trying to make out they shag you. I don't know why they do it."

"You do know I wouldn't cheat on you Kev, don't you?"

"You know how much faith I have in you darling, I trust you implicitly darling."

Mandy rolled over and closed her eyes, thankful he loved her and believed in her. She did wish though that she hadn't fallen asleep, she really should have showered after Jace had gone home.

The tragedy of the situation was that Kev really would have liked Mandy to be a slut, he often wanked thinking about what the guys had said over the years about what they had done with and to Mandy. His faith in Mandy was such that he really could not accept the thought that she would want to make love to another.

That is what faith is though isn't it? A belief in something or someone despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Kev's faith in his slut wife stopped him enjoying the cuckold life he would have loved.

edsoames
edsoames
87 Followers