Faithe and Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am, my Master Morgan. But I am frightened as well."

"You needn't be frightened," my Faithe. "I will guide you, teach you, help you find your inner strengths on our journey together, and I will never cause you any pain you can't — and shouldn't — bear, purely for my own satisfaction. I cherish you, Faithe. You already know I'm completely devoted to you, for I told you so last night. And I know you'll teach me many things, too, and will be devoted to me."

"I know, my Master Morgan." And as the antique grandfather clock that stood watch over them chimed half-past eleven, Faithe relinquished herself completely to him. She knelt naked before him, with her forearms resting on her thighs and her palms upturned, her head bowed and her eyes worshipping his sex as he had instructed her. In the glow from the circle of candles around her, they decreed their devotion to each other, each reciting the vows he had written that afternoon in preparation for this night, and she accepted the chain heart lock collar that had been passed from Tremayne fathers to Tremayne sons for 300 years. After locking the collar around her neck, Morgan embraced her tightly, feeling overwhelmed by her acceptance of him as her Dominant just as he had felt with Belinda, now a faded lifetime ago. He planted soft, gentle kisses on each cheek and nipple, smiling into her eyes. They were kindred spirits.

"Thank you for finding me by pure chance, my Faithe," Morgan said. "Because you are my salvation."

"And you are my salvation, my Master Morgan," she responded as he left her shackled naked and spread-eagled to her bed for her first night, making sure her bindings were not uncomfortable and that she wouldn't catch a chill. In the morning, her lifestyle training and their journey together would begin. He vowed to always protect her from harm, and he would not, could not, fail her. He knew for certain that they would forge a new Tremayne legacy at the Shipwright's Inn.

-The end-