Faithful Lou Ann goes on Vacation

Story Info
They are at a ski lodge in August. Then they meet Billy.
2.9k words
3.09
31.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They are vacationing at a ski lodge in August. Then they meet Billy.

This is the second story about Lou Ann who we met in, "All About Faithful Lou Ann." She and John are enjoying the cool air at Red River Ski Lodge in New Mexico.

*

Lou Ann is a slender, delicious looking, 5' 3" blond in her mid thirties. In high school she was voted "Most Friendly." And informally, "Most Fuckable Looking!" Her smiling while looking into men's eyes turned many a man on. But she doesn't mean it that way.

Wednesday was their fifth day here. Starting last Saturday they had visited with several couples that she knew in school although none were close friends.

Her husband John had boasted to everyone that he was going to make love to her all eight nights there! He had not missed a night so far. Four nights. They held hands wherever they went. Occasionally one of them would surprise the other with a kiss in public.

They had taken the almost mandatory four-wheel Jeep Trip into the higher reaches where it was cold. The trip was scenic, and they had briefly encountered snow! The trails the Jeep drove up were bumpy and rugged.

She and John bounced into the air every few seconds. At the highest point on the trail they emerged onto a US highway that went down to the lodge! Their driver taking the bumpy trails had just been part of the fun! Surprising what sometimes passes for fun.

Thursday morning there was a free dance class for beginners, but as Lou Ann and John were excellent dancers, they only attended in case they could help someone who had no partner to practice with. Or maybe get to dance with each other.

Billy was in the class and needed a partner. He was introduced to Lou Ann and John, and she agreed to be his practice partner. John sat down. As they danced it became apparent that Billy was no beginner. He was a pretty good dancer.

He had attended for the same reason they had plus he wanted to maybe meet some young lady to dance with nightly at the Red River Saloon.

John became a little irritated. He thought that if they had known Billy was not a beginner, he could have been dancing with Lou Ann for the last hour instead of Billy having her.

Even after he saw that Billy was experienced, he had not thought quickly enough to claim Lou Ann back as his partner. That irritated him too.

After Billy talked pleasantly to Lou Ann and later with her and John, they ended up going to lunch together. This was not at all unusual as the mood around the lodge was friendly.

That night John and Lou Ann went dancing at the saloon. A band started every night at 6:30! They would stay on the floor for three or four dances in a row before sitting down. Several other men asked Lou Ann to dance, and after looking over at John she invariably said yes. But mostly she danced with her husband.

When Billy showed up he loudly exclaimed that the two of them were the best dancers there! He sat with them, then started taking turns with John. Otherwise, he seemed a little shy, but gladly danced with Lou Ann while always holding her respectfully.

John had been pleased with Billy's compliment. The two of them had never deliberately involved a third person in their fun, but when John saw how properly Billy danced with Lou Ann he suddenly felt like injecting a wee bit of naughty teasing into their dancing. This would pay Billy back for stealing Lou Ann at the dance lesson.

He told Lou Ann privately that Billy apparently was vacationing alone, and what did she imagine would happen if she surprised Billy a little the next time she was his partner?

She asked what he meant. He said the next time they danced for her to press herself against Billy, too close. She said she had never done anything so daring, and she was not very comfortable doing that, but after a while, she understood the teasing mood that John was in. So she reluctantly agreed.

When Billy next took her onto the dance floor, after about twenty seconds he felt her body up against his body. Her face was near his and her hands had gone up behind his neck. Her tits were against his chest. But, since he was not at all unhappy with this development, he relaxed and began to enjoy himself.

He wondered whether or not her husband could see what she was doing. He soon became erect and came in contact with Lou Ann. While she might be enjoying herself a little too much, at least they had several layers of clothing between them.

When she next danced with John, she told him that Billy had been shocked, but quickly started enjoying himself. But John was hardly punishing him! It was great fun for her, too because this novel behavior had always been taboo. Billy wondered if Lou Ann was showing him that she found him seriously attractive. He got harder.

Near the end of their next dance, Billy danced her to the far edge of the floor, and while pressing his cock harder into her, reached down for a kiss, but she whispered that she couldn't kiss him. He wondered if she would if they were alone.

When she told John about the attempted kiss he said the fun was in offering Billy something but then denying him. He now resolved to think up some extreme teasing for tomorrow's dancing, but she cautioned him not to be mean.

Billy having his motorcycle here had come up during their conversations. As they were about to leave the dance, Billy boldly asked Lou Ann if she would like to take a ride the next morning. He had an extra helmet. It would only take about thirty minutes to go and see a couple of scenic spots not available to cars.

Lou Ann fancied a motorcycle ride. She nearly just said yes, but then asked John if it would be OK. He said it was up to her, so she quickly told Billy yes, and they agreed to meet at 11:30 and all have lunch together after the ride.

Lou Ann knew it was just a short ride on a motorcycle, certainly not a date, but when this attractive younger man, whose erection had just minutes ago pleasured her, had asked her out right in front of her husband, she became excited and a little bit wet.

It reminded her of back when she was single, and men were competing for her. She had missed that feeling. Then she told herself she was just being silly.

She was quite surprised when John privately warned, "I think he would like to be 'in your pussy.' The motorcycle 'date' was just to get you alone. Be careful."

She said, "Don't talk rubbish," but she was secretly pleased, and she liked her husband's comment. That night John made it six in a row, and Lou Ann had three orgasms!

Most men found Lou Ann attractive and sexy, and Billy was no exception. He would have fucked her in a New York minute, especially after her naughty dancing. Had John seen her pressing herself against him?

Later on in his room Billy had a day dream that he was fucking Lou Ann in his bed, and his cock felt harder and longer than usual. He ended up with an erection and high hopes.

Friday morning Lou Ann dressed for the bike ride in blue jeans and boots. She seldom wore a bra, and today was no exception. It was unseasonably warm and because of how her tits felt pressed tightly against Billy last night, she selected her thinnest shirt which would show her hard nipples to him. Of course her light jacket would cover them.

They met Billy at 11:25, he helped her with her helmet, and she hugged John goodbye. As she got on the back of the bike and wrapped her arms tightly around Billy's waist, she realized that her hands were now just a little above his cock and a little below his impressive chest! Seeing her go up against Billy, John's stomach became a little queasy.

Billy took her first to a small waterfall nearby, and she enjoyed it almost as much as she enjoyed the motorcycle seat vibrating against her sweet pussy. After they visited three more interesting views, she found herself quite wet from the strong vibrations.

By now she was maybe developing a little crush on Billy. She had found him attractive even at first sight. That's why she was glad to be behind him, gripping his waist. He had tried to hold her hand at the last waterfall, but no dice.

Billy told her that there was an unusually deep gorge that had an interesting history. Long ago before the bridge was built there was a fifty mile detour around it. The Indians were said to know of a secret place to cross. The bridge was somewhat farther from the lodge, but when he asked she had said, "I want to go see it!"

After that there was a large waterfall even farther, and Billy said it was a truly spectacular sight! Lou Ann smilingly nodded OK. He was right. They were just amazed and got off his bike to walk closer to sit a while and enjoy the exceptional view. They were now far from the lodge and not thinking about the time.

Billy had taken Lou Ann's hand as he helped her off. Then her hand stayed warmly in his as they went closer to find a place to sit. This time she squeezed his hand.

Before they sat down Lou Ann took her jacket off and closely faced Billy. When he saw her breasts and the pinkness of her hard nipples against her thin top, he almost came!

Lou Ann smiled at his tented pants. As they sat near each other, slightly touching, Billy put his arm around her shoulder and squeezed her lightly against him. She smiled.

After a while Billy brought his face close, and Lou Ann realized he intended to try to kiss her. She started to move away to convey that he shouldn't, but his lips brushed hers softly. Even more proof that she could still turn a man on.

She was glad they were spending so much time together. So much time!!? This had been no mere thirty minutes, and they were extremely overdue in returning her to her husband. They were very married, and he would be so jealous! But as they hurried back toward the bike, she was the one to take Billy's hand. It felt intimate. She knew that this was not part of her teasing him. She was liking Billy better and better.

As they rode toward the lodge, Lou Ann felt like flirting. She raised her hands from around his waist up to his chest and played with his nipples, exciting herself. She knew this was forward of her, but at least she wasn't rubbing his cock! Her hands had moved higher up from his slim waist, not lower as she might have liked to!

Then she teasingly mashed her breasts against his back. Again he almost came. With one hand he brought both her hands sharply down and forcefully onto his cock. It felt to her like an iron bar. She waited a few seconds before bringing her hands back up, putting them inside his shirt, feeling bare nipples. Her hands played sexily all the way back.

When they got to the lodge, and Billy helped her off, she again took off her jacket and moved against him, her nipples tightly against his chest with a hug that lasted far too long. Her arousal climbed, and she almost reached up to kiss him, but stopped herself.

John jumped up as he saw the hug. He became painfully jealous as it persisted. He knew that the time was already 2:00. As long as an hour ago he had become anxious. What had they been doing for two and a half goddamn hours? Fucking? Still they all went to lunch.

But after lunch she explained to John that she had continued the teasing that he had instigated. She told him in detail most of what she did, but not how she excitedly felt Billy's increasing appeal. When John thought of her actions as a continuation of last night's deliberate mean teasing, his jealousy lessened. Lou Ann had always been faithful.

Again in front of John, Billy aggressively asked Lou Ann to bike with him just before sunset today to see the most beautiful one she had ever seen in her life. It would take just fifteen minutes. But before Lou Ann could say yes, John coldly said he didn't think so.

As soon as Billy got to his room, he stripped and pictured Lou Ann lying naked and smilingly reaching her arms and breasts out to him. He started stroking his erection.

John told Lou Ann that Billy had now been out of line several times and described his elaborate plan for punishing Billy with blue balls tonight. Then he laughed.

She would come on to Billy even more. As they danced into a private area she would lay her head romantically against his chest and push her pussy even tighter into his cock. Then with her hands behind his neck give him several hotter and hotter kisses.

Then, she would coax him down the hall to a more private area. She would encourage him to suck her bare nipples.

After they returned and she had the last dance with her husband, she would invite Billy to her room. John would be heading to an all-night poker game. When alone in the room she would ask Billy if he could think of anything else he wanted to do with her.

Then John would rush in, and they would both laugh and shout, "April Fool! No sex for you, Billy! You've been pranked."

Lou Ann was outraged at John's plan. She didn't know this stranger, her husband! She saw no fun whatsoever in such a mean action.

Billy had not been that much out of line, and he was so sweet and polite! When she strenuously objected, John became abusive, finally insisting she do as he wanted her to. No more argument.

Lou Ann despised how John wanted to treat Billy. Billy had just reacted as any man would. She decided to go along with John's plan up to a point, but then take Billy to a different room and teach John a lesson by fucking him. Maybe for hours. She had never before been unfaithful, but damn the consequences.

That night at the dance Lou Ann started following John's plan. She danced Billy into a dark corner. She kissed his neck, then kissed her way up his face until she softly opened her mouth, giving him her tongue. After that encouragement his erection began learning her belly, and his hands went to her breasts and ass.

She led him by his cock down the hall to a dark alcove and ended up with Billy sucking her nipples. She told him about John's poker game, and how they would be alone in her room.

Billy's mouth watered. He became so hard he had trouble walking. He never expected to be double crossed and laughed at. He visualized fucking her again and again.

Lou Ann detoured into a different room that John knew nothing of. For fully half an hour they made out on the King sized bed with Lou Ann now completely naked and playing with Billy's cock. Finally, Billy moved into position between her legs.

As the head of his cock nudged her pussy, she had an attack of conscience, asking him to stop. She said she was sweet on him and wanted desperately to say, "Please, fuck me Billy!" but she couldn't. She had years ago promised to remain faithful.

She kissed Billy softly and started putting her clothes back on. He tucked his cock back into his pants, and after sweetly kissing her goodbye, left the room. That night an angry Lou Ann did NOT allow John to make it eight in a row!

Sunday morning a disappointed Billy had been awake only a minute when he heard Lou Ann's loud knock. She came in and let him quickly help her strip. She sucked his cock, then laid seductively on the bed with her knees raised, legs apart. He licked her pussy until she had two orgasms, then she loudly said, "Please, put it in me, Billy!" So, he powerfully fucked her and fucked her until his cum filled her almost to overflowing.

Then he woke then from the most erotic dream of his life, and sad tears filled his eyes!

At the same time Lou Ann was explaining to John that although she was totally angry with him, she had barely chosen to remain faithful. She was disappointed in how he had behaved, but she still loved him. Then they headed for Dallas. But he was not forgiven. Monday morning John's vacation (fucking) score remained at seven out of nine.

The End.

Alternate Ending:

Billy wasn't dreaming. Because of her husband's meanness, Lou Ann sent John away for good, and stayed with Billy. She had really gone to Billy's room Sunday morning and gotten well fucked! Afterward she took numerous rides, many on Billy's bike, but mostly while impaled on Billy's cock. Fuck John, in the future she'll be fucking Billy instead!