Faithfulness

Story Info
She knew what faithfulness meant, she’d be so until death.
1.7k words
3.01
88.6k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janine felt a tingle run through her body as she picked up the card key at the hotel desk. The soft inner lining of her faux fur coat felt so delightful on her skin and just the thought that she was absolutely naked beneath the coat as she walked through the lobby sent a tingle from between her legs up to her stomach. She stepped into the elevator with a man in a nice suit, he stood at the elevator buttons looking her over.

"What floor?" he asked.

"Twelve," she whispered.

"It's a chilly day out," he replied, wanting to talk a bit more.

"Oh I don't know, this coat is quite warm."

"But aren't you roasting in here."

Noticing the man's outer coat carefully folded over his arm she replied, "No, it's quite comfortable."

"What kind of fur is it?"

"Oh this? You know, I'm not really sure. My husband gave it to me, it's not real fur mind you... he's always so politically correct."

The elevator jolted to a quick stop and Janine glanced up at the number glowing above the door: 9. She looked over to the man who held his heart in mock surprise at the elevator's abrupt stop. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Looks like this is my floor. Have a nice evening."

"Thank you," Janine replied as the doors closed.

She smiled as the elevator began moving upward, thinking how easy it would have been to have ended in that man's room. A slight twist of conversation, perhaps an offer of a drink and it wouldn't have mattered if the man was attached or not, they would have ended up in bed together. Of course tonight circumstances prevented anything from happening, she expected Ben to arrive shortly, but she was quite proud that even if she were not meeting Ben nothing would have happened with that man, or any other man. She knew what faithfulness meant and she'd remain faithful to him until death.

The elevator made another awkward stop at the twelfth floor and Janine stepped out. She looked at the wall, noticed that room 1215 was to the right and then headed down the well lit hallway. Finding the door, she slipped in the card and opened the door to the beautifully elegant room.

"Oh yes," she whispered, closing the door behind her. She took off her coat and carefully hung it in the closet and then moved over to the bed. It was folded back so she sat down onto the incredibly soft sheets and then reclined, letting the softness roll over her. Janine loved the way she and Ben kept things interesting between them. It would be so easy to let their sex life degenerate into monotony the way so many other couples did, but with a few simple plans, they kept things exciting... new.

It was only a short wait before she heard another key card operating the lock at the door and Janine sat up, moving to the edge of the bed. She watched as Ben opened the door, carefully closed it and then looked toward her. His initial smile changed to an expression more intense, something needier.

Without a word he took off his coat, tossed it over a chair and moved to her. Standing before her he dropped both his hands to her breasts as Janine first ran her hand over his crotch, feeling his hard cock through the fabric of his trousers. Still caressing her breasts, Ben leaned his head back and pushed his hips forward, letting Janine unfasten his belt and open his pants. Reaching in she felt the soft skin surrounding the hard shaft and began to slide the skin up and down, watching the bluish head as a tiny droplet of pre-cum pooled in the hole.

She leaned forward and slowly touched the tip of her tongue to his cock, savoring the slightly bitter taste of the fluid as she breathed inward taking in the musky scent of his cock and balls. Ben moved his hands, grasped his pants and underwear and pushed them downward letting them fall to the floor as Janine took the large head of his cock into her mouth and began to suck, letting the taste of him fill her mouth.

She felt him rest his hands on her shoulders, balancing himself as he kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants and underwear. He widened his stance letting her take his balls in her hands. Janine moved her head up and down over the head of his cock as she firmly squeezed his balls, feeling him begin to pump his hips back and forth. Glancing up to his face she saw his eyes were closed so she moved one of her hands to his shaft and began stroking vigorously.

It excited her that at his age and after all this time together she could work him up so quickly, so when he suddenly pulled his cock from her mouth she smiled up at him, knowing he was about to come. She opened her legs wider and leaned back onto her elbows watching Ben drop down to his knees and eagerly begin kissing her thighs. Janine loved how he enjoyed going down on her, how he always made sure she was satisfied, even when she was distracted he'd continue seemingly forever.

Feeling his tongue slip between her lips and sink deep inside her she remembered how he talked of tasting her, how he would often go nuts during the day thinking of it. He loved kissing her immediately after going down on her, sharing her taste in their kiss. Leaning her head back and closing her eyes she savored the feel of his tongue as it slid up her slit searching the swollen nub of her clit.

She felt the tongue circling over it as her hips began to lift, oh yes, and now his fingers slipped inside, moving, exploring her as her clit was sucked between his lips. Oh she wished she could draw it out, make it last this way forever, but it was simply too intense and the wave built up inside her until, yes... yes, oh God yes, she finally felt herself release to the pleasure as it pulsed through her again and again. Reaching down she grabbed Ben's head and he stopped, knowing too much contact on her highly sensitized clit was simply too much after her orgasm.

Janine watched as Ben stood up so she quickly turned over on the bed and got up on her hands and knees, turning her back side to him. Opening her legs wide she leaned back to him, watching between her legs as he moved closer to her. Reaching back she took hold of his cock and guided it into herself as she felt his hands on her hips pull her back onto him.

Just as she felt her ass bang back against him Janine heard Ben moan, "Oh Janine you feel so good." From the tone in his voice she knew he wouldn't hold out long enough for her to work up to another orgasm. Often when they did it like this she'd reach her hand back and toy with his shaft and balls with her fingertips, letting the palm of her hand press against her clit bringing herself to orgasm, but not today, Ben was coming too quickly.

She felt Ben's pace quicken and feeling his hand's squeezing her hips more firmly she knew he was close. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of being filled and then suddenly empty, again and again, until she felt him pull her hard against him as he came.

He leaned down, resting his chest on her back, pressing his hips tight against her ass, trying to keep his cock in her as long as possible. Janine could feel it ever so slowly slip out of her and she turned, rolling onto to the bed next to him. She could feel some of the sticky wetness ooze out of her as he snuggled against her back. In a few minutes his rhythmic breathing let her know he had gone to sleep.

Carefully slipping from his arms she walked to the bathroom and grabbed a towel to dry herself between her legs. She didn't mind the messiness when they cuddled together, but once they got up she didn't want to make a mess everywhere so she dabbed up what she could. Later she could shower...

The phone suddenly rang and she reached and grabbed it, hoping not to awaken Ben, but as she whispered, "Hello, this is Janine," she noticed his eyes open. Sitting down firmly on the bed she said, "Oh my, how did it happen?"

She glanced at Ben who immediately sat up.

"Okay, I'll come as quickly as I can," she said into the phone and then placed it back on the table.

"What is it dear?" Ben asked.

"David is dead!"

"How did it happen?"

"Some type of fall, severe head trauma, there was nothing they could do," she replied, feeling her hands shake a bit.

"We knew it was coming."

"Yes, I just didn't expect it to be so sudden, I imagined hospitals, treatments..."

"Perhaps it is best this way, it is certainly something we wanted," Ben said.

"I better be going, there is a lot to do."

"Would you like me to go with you, do you need any help?"

"No, all things considered, I better go alone. I'll call you in a bit," she replied pulling on her coat.

"Yes I guess you're right, he is... was your husband. At least now we can get married."

She leaned forward and opened her coat, letting him kiss each of her breasts just like he did each time they made love and said, "Was is right darling." She slipped on her shoes and then waved to Ben as she left the room, already pondering the arrangements to bury her dead husband. Of course she'd need to be sure to get dressed first.

Her driver picked her up at the front of the hotel, holding the door open for her. With David's death things would be changing for her, she'd marry Ben of course, but... Looking up at her driver she noticed his dark curly hair and glancing into the mirror studied his face a bit. She wondered what her driver thought about faithfulness as she let her fur coat fall open a bit.