Faithfulness in Fargo

Story Info
Can a pussy hound reform?
4.3k words
3
49.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarvinS
MarvinS
71 Followers

Hi, I'm Joe. Yes, I am the same Joe that many of you despise. You despise me because I screwed your wife, and if I didn't screw your wife you despise me because I have screwed so many other married women. I might have even destroyed some marriages, but I do not know that for a fact. Maybe you despise me only because you read a previous story about me.

Before you quit reading please let me tell you something. I have reformed!

When I was younger I found that I enjoyed screwing. I also discovered that I didn't have to work very hard to get women to fall into bed with me. I know that sounds conceited, I suppose it is, but it is true. Some women have BCF. What's that? You ask. It's Big Cock Fever. Some women crave big cocks. Some women are just curious about big cocks. The word got out that mine is big. True, there are some bigger than my eight and a half inches. They, however, perhaps were not available to the women that came after me. As a normal red blooded all American horny guy I complied.

Yes, Joe the pussy hound has reformed. I no longer taste the delights of the married women that come around they gym where I work. I quit that when I fell in love.

I fell in love with a woman who, at first, was one of my sexual targets. She became much more to me. I loved her so much that I swore off other women. I loved AJ so much that I married her.

It was one of those frigid cold days in North Dakota when I first met AJ. Irene, my then girlfriend, introduced us. Shortly after we met I had an opportunity to see AJ's panties. I shouldn't admit it, but I have a thing for panties. They get me turned on. More about panties later, OK? AJ turned me on even more. I determined that I was going to fuck AJ. I was an asshole back then. You might think I still am, but please let me try to convince you otherwise. Anyway, AJ was having some marital problems. I took that as being an opportunity to seduce her.

During the next few months I did all those romantic things: flowers, chocolates, and so on. I played on her weaknesses and her loneliness. Mark, her husband, filed for divorce round about the time I first knew AJ. He even left town before the divorce was final. She wanted to make her marriage work, but Mark said he couldn't live with a woman who physically and mentally hurt him the way she apparently did. AJ was left alone, and AJ still needed male companionship, still needed sex.

I finally bagged the prize. It was just two weeks before her divorce was final. I took her while she was vulnerable. I took her because I wanted to put another notch in my bedpost, or so I told myself. I didn't realize it, but during those months leading up to seduction I was falling in love.

AJ cried a Niagara of tears after we fucked. "I cheated. I cheated."

"No, you didn't," I said, "Your marriage is over. It's just a technicality. The divorce is almost final. You didn't really cheat on him."

That did not assuage her guilt. "No, Joe, you don't understand. I accused him of cheating, but he really didn't. I hit him with a frying pan and kicked him out of the house. He later proved he wasn't a cheater. But now I am!"

I held her close to comfort her. I was falling even more in love with this woman to whom faithfulness was important.

Faithfulness was foreign to me for most of my early life. I have reformed though. You still don't believe me do you?

The next day I was at work at Red River Taekwondo and Karate. There was a new group of eight year olds for me to instruct. Respect is always the first instruction. Respect your teachers, respect your parents, respect your friends, and respect your opponents.

"Shit!" I thought to myself. "What kind of guy am I? I teach respect, but do I practice it? Fuck, no. I am a hypocrite."

Respect is something I apparently did not have. I did not respect the institution of marriage. After all, my favorite fuck buddies were married women. I did not respect my own relationships. After all, I did have a steady girlfriend, Irene, when I sought out a fuck with AJ. I apparently did not even respect the woman with whom I was falling in love. After all, I did work on seducing AJ when she was hurting.

I could not ever respect myself. I needed to change. I vowed to change. The change wasn't as sudden and complete as when Saul (later called Paul) was struck with blindness in the Bible, but I like to think it was as sincere.

My first step to reform was to make amends with AJ. I called her.

"AJ, this is Joe."

"What do you want, Joe?"

"I am sorry. I am sorry that I took advantage of you last night. I hope someday you will forgive me."

A burst of sobs came through on the phone. "That's OK, Joe. I needed what you did for me. I need to get over Mark, and you helped."

AJ and I talked for about a hour about this thing and that thing. We came to an agreement that sex between us won't happen again unless it is an expression of love for each other. That's when it dawned on me that I was in love in AJ. I did not yet know that it might be reciprocal.

The next phone call that day was from my girlfriend, Irene. I mean my now ex-girlfriend. She called me a lying cheating bastard. The old Joe in me said, "It's not cheating if you're not married." I wasn't completely the new Joe yet, you know. Anyway, that ended my relationship with Irene.

AJ and I kept in contact. We talked on the phone frequently. We even would meet once in awhile. One day I finally asked her for a real date. We had dinner at Phil Wong's Chinese Restaurant in Fargo. I had sweet and sour pork. She had pepper steak. AJ told me about some of the sillier incidents with fellow employees at Brown Business (no mention of Irene who also worked there), and I told her about how the young mothers of my taekwondo students would hit on me.

"Did you ever take them up on their offers?" She asked with an amusing tone of voice.

I stammered a bit, "Well..."

"Well what?"

"Well, yes, I did yield temptation, but that was before I knew you" I hastily added.

"That's OK, Joe. Your ex-girlfriend told me that she suspected you fooled around with those women."

"Actually, AJ, I pretty much pretty much reserved my thing for Irene while I was dating her. Well, at least until I met you."

The sexual innuendo conversation continued until I remembered that I reformed.

"AJ, I made a promise to you and to myself that I would not have sex without a firm commitment first. I am just about ready for that, but are you? I suspect you need some more time yet before you can let Mark go."

"Joe, I need your loving, but I respect what you are saying. It will be hard, but you're right. Let's wait."

Dear readers, I suppose some of you are disappointed that I did not contribute to your 'stroke' desires by taking AJ home and fucking her brains out that evening -- with graphic descriptions, of course-- but I keep telling you, I have reformed. I have come to realize that making love is just that. It is an expression of love between two people who are in love. Yes, I was in love in AJ, and I refuse to take advantage of her again.

The next date was at a favorite watering hole, the Dirty Bird Lounge across the river in Moorhead, Minnesota. After a couple of beers I asked AJ to dance.

"You know I don't know how to dance," she said.

"We need to do something about that."

Guess what? I signed us up for country dance lessons. For the next six weeks, on Thursdays, we donned our cowboy boots. I should say I put on my cowboy boots. AJ wore a pair of dress shoes with leather soles. Leather, as real dancers know, slides the best on those wooden dance floors. We learned the two-step, the triple-two, country swing, and the waltz. We learned a variety of turns to go along with the steps. True, I did not some dancing before the class, but re-learning it with AJ was a delight.

After dance school graduation I took her back to her house. I walked her up to the front door where she kissed me passionately. "I love you, Joe. I am ready for the next step, if you are."

"I am. I love you, too."

"Come in then, Joe."

Springtime in the Dakotas is a wonderful thing. After all those months of cold and snow the lilacs put a smile on everyone's face. It's as if joy and life reawaken. That's how it felt with AJ. My heart leapt with joy. My maleness leapt too when AJ placed her hand on my crotch.

"You once told me that you reformed and now believe sex is loving making and should be reserved for the one you love. I love you, Joe, and I want to make love to you." AJ said as she rubbed my pants front. Soon, her fingers were pulling down my zipper and unbuttoning my pants.

I hugged her and kissed her with the full force of my eager lips.

Oops, I suddenly remembered what I was wearing. I reformed, but I still kept one kinky fetish. I like girlie panties. I was wearing a pair. That's a secret that I wasn't yet ready to share with AJ. Before she could reach into my pants I hurriedly pulled them down and with them the panties.

"My, my, aren't you eager!" Exclaimed AJ as she grasped my bare cock.

I kicked my pants the rest of the way off and stood there with eight or so inches protruding into the air.

AJ let go long enough to pull over her own pants and panties. There we were, naked from the waist down.

"Tops off, too?" I suggested.

"OK, you do me, and I will do you."

Try it sometime and see if it isn't awkward for he to be taking off her shirt while she is taking off his. We managed.

I thought I had experienced every possible way to screw, but AJ came up with something new. a stand up love session. She put her arms around my neck and pulled herself up to better kiss me. In the process she wrapped her legs around me. She effortlessly slid her pussy onto my cock. A standing up fuck like that made it difficult to do the pumping motion, but AJ wiggled enough to make up for it. I walked with my cock in her pussy, carrying her to the couch. On the couch we could go at it full throttle.

"Joe, Joe, Joe," she called out with each thrust. My member delighted in the soft but firm pussy that responded to my actions. My mind delighted in the knowledge that I was giving pleasure to the woman I loved.

The old Joe, the pussy hound, would have just taken the offering of her body without regard for the consequences. The reformed Joe was getting just as much pleasure from giving as from receiving -- maybe even more. Have I convinced you yet that I reformed?

Do I need to say that I spent the night in AJ's house?

I had to go to work in the morning, but I took a long lunch break. I went shopping. Did you know there are seven jewelry shops in the West Acres shopping center? I didn't buy anything that day, but I sure learned a lot about diamonds and rings and such. I also learned that the 'modern' way of doing things was for the couple to pick out a ring together. I wasn't sure I agreed with that idea. The traditional on the knees proposal while holding out a diamond ring appealed to me. Nevertheless, I worried.

I worried that even though AJ professed to love me maybe she still wasn't over Mark. Maybe she just said 'I love you' because she was simply horny.

Meanwhile, we continued to date. Sometimes we went to a movie. Sometimes we dined at Phil Wong's. Sometimes we dined at Burger King. We even took another dance class together. This one was intermediate level where we learned some more moves and got introduced to the polka. Sorry folks. The polka is too lively for me!

I finally steeled myself to make the plunge. I went back to Kay's Jewelry and bought the diamond ring that most appealed to me the first time around.

"Will you marry me?" I presented her with an open box with a sparkling diamond gleaming out.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

In spite of my history, I am the type of guy who now believes marriage is a sacred institution. The wedding vows are absolute. I pledged to be faithful to AJ. I meant it. AJ and I have been married for a bit more than three years. I have not even touched another woman for more than four years.

My job at Red River Taekwondo and Karate still involved dealing with the mothers of youngsters. My reputation of having a nice package in my pants still was known by many of those mothers. Yes, some still had that BCF (big cock fever).

Last month, at the end of classes I found myself standing next to a very suggestive looking woman. Tight shorts, snug shirt with the top three buttons undone. She moved in close.

"I heard that you have the right equipment to show a woman a good time," she whispered to me.

"I do." I replied. OK. I reformed, but I still was a bit conceited about my larger than average member.

"That's yummy," she purred.

I pointed to my wedding band. "Grace, I am a married man, and that 'equipment' is for my wife only. Speaking of whom, here she comes now." I pulled away from the woman and greeted AJ.

I did not think about that incident. Those things happened frequently. I did not even connect AJ's less than warm greeting that day with my conversation with Grace. I was just plain too happy to see AJ again.

Weeks later, in retrospect I learned that AJ thought something was going on between me and Grace.

Did I ever mention AJ's aversion to infidelity and her flying off the handle? Actually she had a firm grip on the handle. She clobbered her first husband a couple of times with a skillet. Why? She thought he was having an affair. Mark, that's the first husband, was hurt pretty bad and suffered even more harm when he ran out of his house into the sub-zero North Dakota winter. AJ never was charged with any crimes,

The angry side of AJ had never appeared to me during our courtship and marriage, but she did clearly let me know that fidelity was important. Sex was to be making love between two people who love each other. That was her absolute unbending policy.

That's why I don't understand what happened at Thanksgiving this year.

AJ cheated.

It happened at Thanksgiving. I mean it happened the day after Thanksgiving, the day known as Black Friday because it is such a big shopping day.

AJ and I hosted Thanksgiving dinner. My sister and her husband, and AJ's brother and mother were our guests. MJ, that's AJ's brother, came to Fargo from Nebraska. He stayed in our guest room.

On Friday morning -- that's Black Friday -- I got up early because it was going to be a busy day at the store.

I was less than half way to West Acres when I realized I didn't have my wallet. I went back home to get it. Can you guess what's coming next? Of course you can, it's a common story about the husband coming home at an unexpected time.

Instead of opening the garage door I just stopped in the driveway, jumped out and slipped into the side door that leads into the kitchen. I keep my personal things such as keys and wallet on a little shelf near that door.

AJ didn't appear to be up, so I decided to take a peek at her in bed and maybe say goodbye for a second time that morning. She wasn't in our bed.

What was that sound from the guest room? Sounded a bit like AJ talking.

When I went down the hall I heard, "Joe will probably be banging one of those taekwondo moms today."

The muffled male voice wasn't clear but I did hear "revenge."

I peeked into the guest room. There was my loving wife sitting cowboy style on her brother. She was fucking him.

My first thought wasn't what one usually thinks upon discovering his wife's unfaithfulness. I thought "No, that's not right...I am working at my other job today." Being a teacher of taekwondo for six, seven, and eight year old kids is a part-time job. No way does it pay enough to live on. I also work part-time at a sports clothing store in West Acres shopping center.

My next thoughts were more along the lines of what's expected in these situations. I felt rage. I felt hurt. I felt sorrow. I felt devastated. Possible actions ranged all the way from yelling at them, trying out karate moves on him (and her), running away, or calming saying "how good is he?" One thing that did not happen was getting excited over watching a live-in-person porn show.

I needed time to think, so I quietly left.

All that morning and afternoon I just went through the motions of making sales at the sports shop.

"How could she do this to me? I thought faithfulness was important to her," were some of the thoughts cluttering my mind.

I could hardly believe it when at about 3 o'clock MJ and his mother walked into the store.

"Joe!" he exclaimed, "What are you doing here? I thought you were at Red River Taekwondo all day?"

I looked at him and wondered if those board breaking techniques would work on his skull.

AJ's and MJ's mother spoke first "Oh, MJ, this is Joe's main job. His work with the kids with taekwondo is more of a hobby, but he does get paid for what he enjoys."

"Thank you, Ma-in-law." I replied. "What brings you to West Acres?"

"Maybe I just wanted to see my favorite son-in-law?"

"I'm your only son-in-law," I smiled back at her.

"Well, in that case. I twisted MJ's arm to take me shopping today. I wanted his help on picking out Christmas presents for AJ and you."

MJ wandered away browsing the aisles. I think he didn't want to face me.

After a couple more minutes of idle chit-chat with ma-in-law they left.

My shift was done shortly after that. I decided to rush home to confront AJ before MJ got back there.

"Yo, AJ, I am home."

"In the living room, come join me."

AJ was sitting in my favorite recliner. She got up, motioned for me to sit. She then sat in what some call 'the occasional chair." It faced the recliner. AJ did not look happy. In fact, she even looked like she was ticked off. I was ready to confront her about fucking someone outside of her marriage, but she took the offensive first.

"Have a nice time with the karate bimbos?" She asked.

"Huh?" Now, that was obviously not an intelligent answer.

"Don't play cute, mister. You told me once that you have screwed the mothers of your little students."

"AJ, I haven't done that since I started a relationship with you, and how can you..." She didn't let me continue.

"How do you explain these souvenirs?"

She produced a shoe box, opened the lid, and pulled out a handful of slinky women's panties.

"There must be a dozen in this box. I thought there would two or three dozen. What's the matter? Didn't they all give you their panties after you screwed them? " AJ demanded.

"AJ, Listen to me. I have never been unfaithful to you. Those panties are mine. I have kept that part of my life secret from you. I like panties. Looking at them and wearing them get me excited. Sometimes when you are not around I wear a pair and masturbate."

"That's an unlikely story. Can you prove it?"

"Take a look at each. Everyone is a size nine. That's bigger than the run-of-the-mill mom at Red River Taekwondo."

She looked. "Maybe they're all from one of the larger women."

"AJ, I thought you were over your jealous reactions and jumping to wrong conclusions."

Why was I defending myself? Here was a woman who just a few hours ago was breaking her marital vows by screwing another man. That's bad enough, but the man was her brother. Nevertheless, I felt compelled to prove my faithfulness before attacking her.

"Here's my phone. Call my sister. Her number is programmed in there. Ask her if I like panties."

She punched a few numbers.

"Mary, this is AJ. I have a serious question for you. What do you know about Joe and women's underwear?"

She listened for a few minutes. She looked at me the whole time. The hard look on AJ's softened, and then even broke into a smile.

She said into the phone, "I would have liked to have seen that look on his face when you confronted him about wearing your panties. Thank you very much, Mary. I need to do an apology and then work on saving my marriage."

MarvinS
MarvinS
71 Followers
12