Fake It to Make It Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers

"Everything okay?" he asked.

"MORE!" Vanessa pleaded.

Pulling her nipple into his mouth with his teeth, he continued sucking. She rewarded him with howls of pleasure as he bit down harder each time.

I think I'm getting the hang of this.

He backed off, standing over her. She was a slutty mess with her hair all over the place, dress pulled down and up and bunched around her waist, stockinged legs splayed wide. Looking intently at her, he growled.

"Crawl to me. Take out my cock and suck it."

Vanessa knew how to put on a show. She rolled over on her stomach and raised her ass in the air, like a kitten stretching. She pushed down against her parted legs, before rising up and crawling around to him. She was deft, undoing his pants and pushing them down to his knees. Grasping his dick at the base and bringing it teasingly to her mouth, Vanessa toyed with him.

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes."

"Make me give you what you want."

He gripped her hand, extending his cock to her lips and thrust, forcing her lips and teeth open. Vanessa ravenously engulfed his shaft, as he force-fed her. He backed off a bit and let her jack the base while she bobbed on the first three inches.

Backing off again, he ordered, "Give me your ass."

Vanessa was shocked. Had she created a monster? But still, caught up in the moment, she eagerly turned herself around with her knees on the edge of the bed and crouched down.

Dave was in a struggle with his own will now. He wanted to worship this goddess before him. This was by far the sexiest woman he had ever been with in any way. As she turned her ass towards him, he almost came at the vision she presented. Her dress was nothing more than a sash around her waist, her deliciously fuckable tits grazing the bed spread. Her fine quality stockings allowed the skin of her legs to glow and, damn, if there wasn't something about a nearly naked woman in her high heels.

It was a shock to her when Dave got on his knees and thrust his tongue against the fabric covering her pussy. If he managed to contain himself at how she looked, Vanessa was testing his resolve as she parted her legs to receive his mouth. Her engorged and pouty labia engulfed her g-string, her lips lewdly and invitingly hanging down, begging to be sucked. Fuck her? He wanted to worship her. Instead, he focused and yanked her panties across her ass and smothered himself in her fragrance and dripping moistness.

After letting out a pleased moan, the confused Vanessa confessed, "I thought you were gonna fuck my ass."

Vanessa was conflicted. Dave was more than satisfying her. She might even like to fuck him again. But that was part of the problem. She wanted to be fucked. It wasn't even that she wanted him to take her in the ass, though she did enjoy it. She longed for the dominance of a strong man. She could see that he was taking what he wanted right now. Because it was at her direction, though, she couldn't help but wonder if he was holding back.

"Ah well, let's make the best of it," Vanessa concluded to herself.

"Maybe. If you're a bad girl," Dave toyed, between mouthfuls of her sweet, smooth, snatch.

With his hands on the small of her back, Dave forcefully pulled the crouching Vanessa into his face. Vanessa thrust back into him, her cheek pressed into the bed covers that her hands were clutching tightly.

"Fuck Dave! Gaaaawwwwd!"

Vanessa was squirming and bucking against him, spurred on by the glances of his nose against her anus.

"Fuck me! I'm gonna cum!" she pleaded.

Dave was swift and accurate with his lance. Standing quickly, he immediately filled her steaming, orgasm-tightened pussy. Gripping her dress as a harness, he violently pounded her through her bliss until she went limp, suspended only by his grip.

"You look pretty damned good, fucking me like that," Vanessa said, surprising Dave.

He looked over to see them fully displayed as a side view in his dresser mirror.

"Damn! That is hot!"

Taking advantage of this new opportunity and his near fetish for hosiery, he released her dress and gripped her ankles. Leaning back gave him a whole new sensation from her pussy. Enjoying the view, he finally erupted into Vanessa with deliberate forceful thrusts, grunting and crying out his pleasure. This was the absolute sluttiest, most erotic encounter he'd ever had and the evidence was the feel of his load spilling out of her pussy as his pounding slowed.

Both breathing hard, he flopped on the bed beside Vanessa. They enjoyed some kisses before Vanessa declared, "You're not done with me yet, y'know. I think I've been a bad girl with you and you need to do something about it."

JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers
12