Fake Memories of a Desert Rave 02 - Darcie Pt. 03

Story Info
Darcie.
9.3k words
4.8
8.3k
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darcie - part 3

We both crashed when we made it back to camp. We crammed some energy bars in our bellies before crawling into the tent and passing out on top of the air mattress. The sun set as we slept, the rest of the festival still booming around us.

I woke up still groggy. It was night, our little tent dark and warm. Also warm, and wet, was my cock. A delicious pressure surrounded it, drawing a moan out of me. I was hard already, my cock having responded to whatever was happening down there.

Darcie was crouched over my hips, one hand cupping my balls and steadying my cock. Her mouth was wrapped around the head of it. I watched amazed as she slowly sunk onto it, letting its length disappear between her lips. She felt like a ring of heat slowly descending the length of my shaft, until my whole cock was in a wet fire. She continued moving down, lower and lower along the shaft. She only stopped when her nose touched my pubic hair. She paused. Then she started swallowing.

She was massaging my cock with her tongue, or her throat, or some other magical muscle she had discovered. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before, and I couldn't help but moan.

She started slowly pulling back up off of my cock, releasing it with a plop. She gasped a bit for breath, her hand still firm on my cock. She took a deep breath and leaned forward to take my cock in her mouth again. She was going for another dive.

I reached out to touch her, stroking her head, running my hand along her neck and shoulders, reaching for a bare breast as it swung enticingly underneath her. She swatted my hand away and pulled her mouth off of my cock to speak.

"I need to focus." she said, before diving back down.

I just laid back on the mattress and enjoyed the feelings she was drawing out of my cock.

We had walked back to our camp after being dropped off the bus. Our bikes were somewhere around the giant statue of the Man, though at the time we were both so confused that we had not even thought to go get them. We just started walking.

Darcie was half naked, and made no move to hide herself. The fact that she still had on her bikini top only highlighted her lack of bikini bottom, made it look deliberate, as if she was inviting everyone to stare at her bare pussy. I didn't even know if she had noticed, and anyway I was still on fire from our encounter, my cock at a constant half mast, tenting my sarong. Her nudity seemed only appropriate, almost necessary. It was as if an odd frenzy was over the two of us, as if sex had become the one and only topic we could think off. I had vision of tupping her in the middle of the street as we walked through the camp-ground, wanting to scream out our arousal.

"So, is oral your thing? Like, your kink?" I had asked as we walked.

"No," she replied, "I mean, it wasn't."

"Because that's like, twice now that you just blew a stranger. I'm not judging, just want to know..." I said trying to get the image of her with the large man's cock in her mouth out of my mind. My cock just twitched and thickened. Maybe the better question should have been; was I developing a kink about watching her suck other guys cocks? It didn't feel like it. It was all very confusing.

"Can I tell you something?" she said, grabbing hold of my arm.

"Of course." I replied.

"You know, when we talked, and we said, basically, we can..do stuff, with other people. Since then...And I love you, and I want you, and it's your cock I want in my pussy, I mean, that hasn't changed, at all. But I walk around and every guy I see, knowing I could just blow him, just suck his cock.. I'm wet, all the time. Just thinking about cock. I don't know what's wrong with me." she blurted out.

"There's nothing wrong with you. Every woman I see I wonder what she looks like naked." I replied.

"Is this how you guys think? Just sex all the time? Do you just see pussy pussy pussy in front of your eyes, all the time?" she asked, puzzled.

I looked at her.

"Hm. No. Not all the time. Sometimes we think about pizza. Seriously though, that's what you're thinking about? Like right now?" I asked.

She took hold of my hand and placed it against her bare pussy. She was sopping wet. We walked for a few moments, my hand on her crotch, she holding on to my arm.

"Ever since those people, that bus, it just got worse...I can feel his cock in my mouth..." she said in dreamy tones.

"Did they spike us? I feel weird. And what was that about the whole trade stuff?" I asked.

"I don't know, baby, I don't know." she replied.

I then noticed that my hand was still on her pussy. I curled a finger and tickled her clit. She shuddered. I think she had three orgasms on the walk home. My hand never left her pussy. She held on to my arm as she shook in pleasure. More than a few people stared, and I didn't care.

She was deep-throating my cock in the tent and about to make me cum. I pulled her up by the shoulders.

"Stop, you're gonna make me cum." I pleaded.

"I want you to cum." she replied, as if that was the most natural thing in the world.

I pulled her up on top of me. Her knees fell on either side of me and before I knew it her pussy was pressed against my cock. She was radiating a wet heat, gently grinding herself against me, the lips of her pussy wrapped around the shaft of my cock like a wetter, hotter, mouth than she had just used.

"If you make me cum I'm not gonna have the energy to go out again. I'll just want to fuck you right here." I said, rocking my hips, hunting for the entrance of her cunt with the tip of my cock.

"I wanted to try it again, try to fit your cock in my throat" she whispered hoarsely against my neck.

My cock slid across her pubic bone, across her clit, parting the lips of her sex. Suddenly there was an opening and I pushed, filling her in one thrust. Her pussy was suddenly this wet pressure around my cock. She moaned. I held on to her ass with both hands.

"D'you like deep-throating my cock?" I asked, gently rocking my hips.

"Yeah." she breathed, "I love it, I never...I never did it before..."

Her voice trailed off as my cock slid within her in long slow thrusts, drawing out her wetness.

"We should stop. Get ready." she moaned.

I pushed into her. She ground her clit against the base of my cock.

"You still want to go to their camp?" I whispered in her ear, rocking my hips to push harder against her clit

"Yeah..." she exhaled, though I didn't know what she was approving off, the plan or the pressure on her clit.

"You're gonna cum?" I asked.

"Yeah..." she breathed out again. eyes closed.

I kissed her neck and ran my hands over her ass. My fingers brushed across the stretched lips of her pussy from behind, my cock hard against her softness. She was incredibly wet. My finger, wet now, brushed agains her puckered asshole. I teased it. She moaned. I pushed a finger in, feeling the resistance, feeling her push against my finger.

"Yeah..." she breathed again.

I slipped my finger in, two knuckles deep. That's all it took. She curled against me, shuddering, breathing in loud gasps. Her orgasm was a long soft wave that rocked her body for several seconds. I hung on to her, feeling her pussy clench around my cock, her ass pulsing around my finger.

Finally she stopped moving. She relaxed on top of me, head on my shoulder, breathing long deep breaths. I pulled my finger out of her ass, which made her shudder.

"I'm hungry." she said.

I laughed.

"You're always hungry after sex." I exclaimed.

"I'm burning calories." she said, smiling, kissing my neck.

"I'll make some food while you get ready, and then we'll go out." I said, stroking her naked back.

"Okay." she said, though she didn't move.

I warmed up a quick pan of rice and vegetables that we had pre-made. The night was pitch black and warm, the only light in our camp coming from the little lantern hanging from the shade structure. All around us, in the distance, glowed fires and dance camps, creating a low ring of colorful lights. Above us the stars were sharp and bright, the Milky Way arcing above us. And always, distant and deep, the booming techno bass of the raving Burners.

Darcie emerged out of the tent, still obviously fuzzy eyed and her hair a mess. She had thrown on a pair of red leggings and still wore her black bikini top. She pulled her hair up into a loose ponytail as she approached the small kitchen table where I was dishing out the rice into bowls.

"I just need to put some make-up on. I must look like a wreck." she said, picking up a bowl.

"A delicious wreck." I said, giving her cheek a quick peck.

She collapsed into one of the folding camp chairs, shoveling food into her mouth. That's when I noticed that she was not wearing leggings, but tights. They were completely see-though. Ironically it was the fan of pubic hair that crowned her pussy that really gave it away. Had she been completely shaven it would have taken some staring to notice that it was not a camel toe she was sporting, but the full display of her pussy. With her pubic hair, it was impossible to not notice her nudity, or the split swell of her sex, topped by the small fold of her clit.

I just smiled. She knew what she was doing.

I quickly changed, giving myself a quick rub-down with a moist towelette (the bath of champions!) before putting on a gold lamé skirt. I was going to put on pants, but something told me I was going to want easy access tonight. In my head I was already calculating the cost of ripping those tights off of her body. The night had barely started and I was already semi-hard.

Darcie had painted lines of white dots over her face and stuck a beaded leather hoop in her hair, making her look primal and fierce. I kissed her. We each took a long swig of red bull and vodka from our flask to keep us going. The closer we got to leaving the camp, the more nervous I became. I could see the same nervous tension in Darcie. But somehow the thought of not going never crossed out minds. We were both hooked, even though we had no idea of what was waiting for us.

We had to walk to the address we had been given, both of us silent the whole time, holding hands. There was no doubt when we arrived that this was the place; a long low rectangular tent fronted a large dome. Colorful banners were draped over the dome, giving it the look of a palace form the Arabian Nights . Lights were flashing inside, and music was blasting through the open fabric walls of the rectangular tent.

Inside the tent was a U-shaped bar which served about three dozen people. Everyone was dancing to some exotic Middle-Eastern tunes mixed with some Trance tempos that grabbed you and made you want to move your body. We made our way to the bar to grab a drink, though in truth we were both scanning the crowd for any sign of this afternoon's quartet. But none of them were there. The patrons all seemed as average as Burners could be, the usual crew of colorful and dusty characters, all of them dancing happily the music.

We were slightly disappointed, but we were also already here. So we started dancing. Soon we had worked up a healthy sweat and were smiling stupidly at each other. The music was infectious and the booze was having its effect on us. In the semi-darkness of the dance floor I would catch glimpses of Darcie's near-nakedness, which kept me aroused and in the mood. I could tell from her dancing that she was as much a sexual live-wire as I was. I danced closer to her.

"you still owe me a pussy. Do you see anyone here?" I asked her.

She looked around, a big grin on her face. She leaned in to reply, pressing her breasts against my chest to do so.

"I'll start looking!" she said.

I pulled her to me and gave her ass a squeeze. She rolled her crotch against me, pinning my semi-hard cock against her lower belly. She bit her lip and smiled at me

"Is that for me?" she asked.

"Always." I replied.

She grinned and danced away, shaking her ass in those see-through tights of hers. We continued dancing for a while before sliding up to the bar again for another shot of whatever they were serving. We had to quickly move our cups when a woman, and then another, jumped up on the bar and started dancing. They were both rather pretty brunettes, one in colorful leggings and a knitted top, the other in fishnet stockings under a black velvet body-suit, her face painted with a bar of black make-up over her eyes.

Darcie watched them dance for a few seconds.

"That looks like fun. Here, watch this, hold my cup." she said.

I laughed and helped her up onto the bar. She was soon up there, dancing with the other two women, shaking her ass at the crowd. I noticed the volunteer bartender looked up quite a bit while Darcie danced. Up there, even under the low lights of the bar, her nakedness was unmissable. Her pussy was practically level with his eyes. She turned and faced the crowd, dancing as if lost in the music, her eyes closed. I sat at the bar, looking up at her long legs

The other two women were dancing with equal abandon, though I didn't pay them much attention. Darcie kneeled down and asked for another drink. The bartender happily filled her mug. As she drank it down, she let her knees flare open, giving the bartender a close up view of her pussy. Her cup drained, she leaned over and kissed me, grabbing hold of my head for support. She jumped back up onto the bar, reached for the straps of her bikini and pulled it off her shoulders, releasing her breasts. She dropped her bikini top onto my head.

She went into full stripper mode, grinding her hips, groping her breasts, shaking her ass. The crowd whooped in approval. She shook her tits at them, making them sway in time with the music. I had a brief flash of worry. Was she getting too drunk? I quickly shoved that thought away. So what? What would she do drunk that she hasn't done sober? I let go of my worries about her behavior, and with that let go of my worries about my own. Tonight would be about total freedom.

When I brought my attention back to Darcie I saw that she was now grinding against the girl in the body suit. The two of them were in a loose embrace, still dancing, but their legs were intertwined, Darcie's crotch rubbing against the stocking-covered legs of the other girl. The brunette was cupping one of Darcie's bare boob, giving it playful squeezes. I felt my cock twitch and grow at the sight. The two of them were dancing, and talking. I saw them glance at me. My cock grew harder.

Darcie finally climbed down from the bar. She immediately turned to help the brunette who was climbing down behind her. Darcie took her hand, then mine. Leading us through the dancing crowd, Darcie pulled us towards the back of the tent, towards the darkened corner where couches had been scattered. As we walked the brunette and I exchanged a coy smile. Her bright blue eyes were two flames in the darkness of her makeup.

Darcie found an empty couch and tossed me on it. I fell onto it, laughing, sitting up immediately, reaching out for her. She stayed at a distance and instead pushed the brunette forward. The brunette stepped up, straddling my legs, a smile on her lips. Seated as I was, the brunette's crotch came right at eye level.

Darcie half-crouched next to me, her arm around the girl's waist.

"I found you some pussy." she whispered drunkenly.

She knelt at the girl's feet and slid her hand up along her thighs. The girl rocked her hips forward, squirming in anticipation. Darcie's fingers brushed across the gusset of the bodysuit and, to my surprise, found snaps. First one, then the other button snapped open, releasing the bottom of the body suit. Five inches away from my nose was the girl's beautiful little pussy. It was criss-crossed by her fishnet stockings, but the weave was so loose that I saw clearly the bare, plump lips and the sweep of her clit. Above it was a soft patch of curly black pubic hair. The contrast between the smooth lips and the fullness of her pubic patch highlighted the nakedness of her sex. My mouth was watering.

I barely glanced around, I knew a few people were sitting on the couches near us, watching. I didn't care. The brunette placed her hand on my head and pulled me gently forward. I took the hint and dove in. I had to twist my head to get around the mesh of her tights, forcing me to take sharp short licks of her pussy, flicking at her lips, finding her clit. I pulled her closer, my hands on her firm ass, until I was sitting back onto the couch and she was practically sitting on my face. I finally had the angle I needed, finally was able to stab my tongue deeper into her pussy, finding her already warm and wet and delicious. She grabbed hold of my hair and started rocking her hips, pushing her pussy against my lips.

I was laying back, my hands holding her ass, my vision filled the smooth skin of her belly and the soft patch of pubic hair. I felt hands on my legs, and my gold skirt being pushed up. I briefly wondered who was doing that, but then felt the warm pressure of Darcie's fabric-covered pussy against my knee. She took hold of my hard and throbbing cock in her hand, stroking it softly. I moaned into the pussy pressed against my mouth. And then wetness, warmth, heat around my cock, first the tip an then, in a slow descent, my entire shaft. Darcie was deep throating me.

Suddenly my cock was cold and the brunette dismounted, leaving me naked on the couch with my dick literally in the air. Darcie and the brunette were standing on either side of me, their backs to me. Someone was talking to them. Busted! I thought, disappointed and nervous. But Darcie turned to me, a big smile on her face, and offered her hand.

Behind her was the Bunny Girl from the bus, still dressed in her white outfit, her white and pink bunny ears still on her head. She glanced at me and grinned.

I got on my feet, my gold skirt falling down to hide my still wet and half-erect cock. Bunny Girl turned and, taking the brunette's hand, lead us further back into the tent. I noticed that her fluffy tailed butt-plug was still in her ass.

She took us to an opening in the tent that I had not seen before, a curtained cut-out in the fabric of the tent. Behind it must be the dome we had seen tower over the rectangular tent we were currently in. She pulled the curtain aside and stepped under the dome. We followed our White Rabbit in.

The dome was lit by a dozen hanging chandeliers. They were all different, all of different size and style. The center one was a large crystal chandelier, forming the heart of a swirling galaxy of bronze lanterns, silver candelabras, brass fixtures and glass lamps. Each cast a different colored light onto the dance floor, shading shadows in reds and blues and purples. The outer edge of the dome was ringed in couches draped in red velvet and royal blues. In the center of the dome was a large round platform covered in carpets and pillows. And filling the dome was a small crowd of the most beautiful people I had ever seen.

They all danced to the same tribal/ Techno music playing in the other tent, all smiling and laughing, but they were all, men and women alike, outrageous in their sex appeal. A blonde waif of a girl walked by, dressed in a silly pink onesie with pink fluffy ears on her head. But the onesie was opened all the way down, letting her small pink-nippled breast sway free and revealing the shaved V of her pubic swell. I spotted black-haired woman, completely naked apart from red fishnet stockings and a black collar around her neck, her breasts heavy and full, her pubic hair shaved in the shape of a heart. A red rope was attached to the collar, and she danced holding it up, as if offering it to whomever wanted to take control. A man danced nearby, totally naked, muscled, bronzed and oiled, his curly black hair framing his square jaw. He looked like he stepped out of some ancient Greek Olympiad.